I recommend creating a blog in our Blogscape section. As you can see, a lot of people are intrigued by the way you play so it'd be fun to keep up with your daily or weekly activities. But blogs can become a lot of work, so it's up to you. Just a suggestion. :)

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recommend creating a blog in our Blogscape section. As you can see, a lot of people are intrigued by the way you play so it'd be fun to keep up with your daily or weekly activities. But blogs can become a lot of work, so it's up to you. Just a suggestion. :)

<3 thanks for the suggestion, i think thats what ill do, then just abandon this thread?

Itam.gif

<3 thanks for the suggestion, i think thats what ill do, then just abandon this thread?

Basically. Usually people use Rate This! to show off a newly acquired level or drop. But this thread has turned into more than that.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

dude thats insane, did you get a visage drop for the dfs lol?

ofcourse^_^ and then went straight to my bank, smithed all the mith/addy bars i could, alced what i smithed, WC 500ish yews, alced yew longs, then emptied my coffers on throne of misc and went to edgeville to get the npc there to smith the visage for 1.25mil

Basically. Usually people use Rate This! to show off a newly acquired level or drop. But this thread has turned into more than that.

the reason i made this thread, was for a log of how i was doing, and to introduce my character. i didnt make this thread in this section, someone moved it here. i didnt even know about it.

Itam.gif

I'd just like to add how insane your herb and farm levels are for a DIY. And I just realised how challenging herby is for some-one like you. It's hard to get all the herbs, and people demand high level potions like sara brews and ranged pots just for basic things like gwd.

We take for granted having regular supplies of sharks, tele tabs, pots and barrows. Hell, I can't even be bothered to go to ape atoll to buy a d scim if it doesn't sell on g/e!

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

I'd just like to add how insane your herb and farm levels are for a DIY. And I just realised how challenging herby is for some-one like you. It's hard to get all the herbs, and people demand high level potions like sara brews and ranged pots just for basic things like gwd.

We take for granted having regular supplies of sharks, tele tabs, pots and barrows. Hell, I can't even be bothered to go to ape atoll to buy a d scim if it doesn't sell on g/e!

lol <3 yea herblore is a [bleep]. ive spent millions at throne of misc for herbs

and i plan on only using monks at gwd bosses. ill start off doing shark until i get the hang of it. (soloing each boss the first time you see them is pretty scary ;p)

btw i finally get to experience the sexyness of a brew. what should i save it for? :S jad?

2qanthj.png

Itam.gif

I recently heard Andrew Gower talking about removing infinite stock to shops. Just giving individual players a set stock instead of everyone sharing the same stock.

Anyways, just thought I'd let you know if you wanted to prepare or something.

Nice [bleep]ing account I must say. It's like you're Henry David Thoreau or something...

Write a book, name it Gielinor, sell it for mils. Oh wait you cant :-#

Anyways 9001/10 gj :thumbup:

1288581197250-1.jpg

I recently heard Andrew Gower talking about removing infinite stock to shops. Just giving individual players a set stock instead of everyone sharing the same stock.

Anyways, just thought I'd let you know if you wanted to prepare or something.

Nice [bleep] account I must say. It's like you're Henry David Thoreau or something...

Write a book, name it Gielinor, sell it for mils. Oh wait you cant :-#

Anyways 9001/10 gj :thumbup:

ty, increased my bankworth by 9mil this run :)

2ym7kg9.png

Itam.gif

so what do you do with your extra d boots and whips? Only see one in your bank.

i have 13 in my bank atm, those are old pics like i said. i had spirit mages perm cancelled cuz i was scared of gwd ;p but i un cancelled them, and have gotten over 10 dboot drops already

and i have 3 whips in my bank, from slaying

Itam.gif

i have 13 in my bank atm, those are old pics like i said. i had spirit mages perm cancelled cuz i was scared of gwd ;p but i un cancelled them, and have gotten over 10 dboot drops already

Are you going to alch them?

Staurolite.png

Are you going to alch them?

He already said he plans on keeping them incase he ever does PvP.