200M in all Skills

Makilio

So a little bit is fine? If it's against the rules then no matter to what extent he broke them.

Does anyone have an eta on fors?

Hmm...

5,263,261.2 fishing xp/day avg past 5 days

~6-7 days

Mining probably around 4-6 days

Agility is 130k/h at barb and probably another 40k(?) with sh so, 170k/h, 94 hrs

just assume ~17-21 days

People say what Forsberg did isn't cheating. Although it wasn't at the time, because jagex is extremely slow at deciding when something needs to be stopped. Dicing was finally something jagex considered to be against the rules one year later. of course this was more for rwt rather than people getting gp for 200m all, it still ended up being against the rules. So obviously it was cheating and Jagex was just too slow to do anything about it. Multilogging to benefit in minigames Jagex was also too slow to remove, allowing a lot of players to get all the bxp they needed for 200m all. again it was cheating and these are methods People who are competing for 200m all can not use these anymore, because they are now against the rules. But people who got a year out of dicing get to keep all their gp and others have to figure out other methods to make gp. It's Jagex's fault for allowing players to use these methods for so long, then just removing them so future players can ever use them again, and players fault for actually thinking that 680k bxp/h in something like fish or wc is actually an intended feature. Jagex says to use common sense, obviously players pretend they have none so they can continue to abuse these methods.

I don't like how this contradicts the amount of respect for drumgun you've displayed.
When did drumgun dice or abuse sc for 200m wc and fishing, last i checked drumgun did wc at ivy and fish at rocktails and made his gp merching. and if you say like 15 hours of the sc bug on smithing is a big deal then l0l.
this may alarm you but

this is a...... competitive game, please dont go into shock

In real life if someone is found cheating to get ahead in the competition they are dqed and banned for life, in runescape its praised. Ok just shows how bad the rs community is.
except this kind of cheating is endorsed by jagex and promoted & legal ye
If sc/dice was promoted by jagex they wont be reportable offenses. I am not discussing spins even though they are cheating in most peoples book.
i hate that you're able to bait me into this shit

i dont think anyone here is saying dicing, sc with alts, spins AREN'T cheating

Wow is he really that close o.o

yeah like 2 weeks ago or something i calced it at ~40 days

So a little bit is fine? If it's against the rules then no matter to what extent he broke them.

Does anyone have an eta on fors?

Hmm...

5,263,261.2 fishing xp/day avg past 5 days

~6-7 days

Mining probably around 4-6 days

Agility is 130k/h at barb and probably another 40k(?) with sh so, 170k/h, 94 hrs

just assume ~17-21 days

People say what Forsberg did isn't cheating. Although it wasn't at the time, because jagex is extremely slow at deciding when something needs to be stopped. Dicing was finally something jagex considered to be against the rules one year later. of course this was more for rwt rather than people getting gp for 200m all, it still ended up being against the rules. So obviously it was cheating and Jagex was just too slow to do anything about it. Multilogging to benefit in minigames Jagex was also too slow to remove, allowing a lot of players to get all the bxp they needed for 200m all. again it was cheating and these are methods People who are competing for 200m all can not use these anymore, because they are now against the rules. But people who got a year out of dicing get to keep all their gp and others have to figure out other methods to make gp. It's Jagex's fault for allowing players to use these methods for so long, then just removing them so future players can ever use them again, and players fault for actually thinking that 680k bxp/h in something like fish or wc is actually an intended feature. Jagex says to use common sense, obviously players pretend they have none so they can continue to abuse these methods.

I don't like how this contradicts the amount of respect for drumgun you've displayed.

When did drumgun dice or abuse sc for 200m wc and fishing, last i checked drumgun did wc at ivy and fish at rocktails and made his gp merching. and if you say like 15 hours of the sc bug on smithing is a big deal then l0l.

this may alarm you but

this is a...... competitive game, please dont go into shock

In real life if someone is found cheating to get ahead in the competition they are dqed and banned for life, in runescape its praised. Ok just shows how bad the rs community is.

except this kind of cheating is endorsed by jagex and promoted & legal ye

If sc/dice was promoted by jagex they wont be reportable offenses. I am not discussing spins even though they are cheating in most peoples book.

i hate that you're able to bait me into this shit

i dont think anyone here is saying dicing, sc with alts, spins AREN'T cheating

He did dice and sc though.

I feel like this is becoming an opinion vs opinion situation again, I'd be happy to discuss this in pm if you want to continue

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

To echo what guy0ne106 said a couple pages back, the only vaguely competitive aspect of the last few years of RS has been how hard you can abuse the broken or overpowered XP or GP methods while they still exist or are legal.

Examples:

- AFK barraging dags before aggro range severe nerf

- barraging abyss before AOE spells were heavily nerfed (alongside daily slaying abyssal demons w/ mask and barrage, was ~260k slay xp/hr self tested at the time)

- kalphite king slaying with a bunch of Twitch stream slaves (1mil+ slay xp/hr, still possible)

- general ridiculous minigame BXP accumulation
- dice hosting

I'm sure you guys can think of many others since I wasn't playing RS3 for most of 2013/2014.

It's not totally just a recent thing either; SUOMI and many others suckled at the teat of effigyscape by cannoning cave crawlers.

This is all totally ignoring RWTscape of course, where like someone else said XP is being shoved down the throats of RWTers during Prismania weekends...

Anyway, huge props to Drumgun for being 2nd person to 200m all. 

• Like 1

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

To echo what guy0ne106 said a couple pages back, the only vaguely competitive aspect of the last few years of RS has been how hard you can abuse the broken or overpowered XP or GP methods while they still exist or are legal.

Examples:

- barraging abyss before AOE spells were heavily nerfed (alongside daily slaying abyssal demons w/ mask and barrage, was ~260k slay xp/hr self tested at the time)

- kalphite king slaying with a bunch of Twitch stream slaves (1mil+ slay xp/hr, still possible)

- dice hosting

I'm sure you guys can think of many others since I wasn't playing RS3 for most of 2013/2014.

It's not totally just a recent thing either; SUOMI and many others suckled at the teat of effigyscape by cannoning cave crawlers.

This is all totally ignoring RWTscape of course, where like someone else said XP is being shoved down the throats of RWTers during Prismania weekends...

To counter that, methods have been getting "more op" for 10 years. Let's go back to 76king for bills and brawlers. Half the top page did that. How about ge merching during first year after release? It had no limits whatsoever. Half rs was harping about the death of merching while the other half was pulling in hundreds of mil/day while harldy touching offers. Then before that there was gwd for insane amounts of gp/hour that have never been matched in pvm to this day. All the way back to hunter release, when certain players found out about chinning and hoarded hundreds of millions of red chins for pennies, used what they needed, leaked it to friends, and sold millions of chins for 1000% profit.

I can give many more examples going back 10 years. Yes, the scale of the gainz increases (as in the xp/hour just goes up), but my point is it's always been this way.

• Like 3
I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

Oooo looks like alkan will be the third person to get 120 all stats in the next day or so.  He could have been the first a long time ago but he stopped on div for a while.  O well cool none the less

Examples:

- dice hosting

To counter that, methods have been getting "more op" for 10 years. Let's go back to 76king for bills and brawlers. Half the top page did that. How about ge merching during first year after release? It had no limits whatsoever. Half rs was harping about the death of merching while the other half was pulling in hundreds of mil/day while harldy touching offers. Then before that there was gwd for insane amounts of gp/hour that have never been matched in pvm to this day. All the way back to hunter release, when certain players found out about chinning and hoarded hundreds of millions of red chins for pennies, used what they needed, leaked it to friends, and sold millions of chins for 1000% profit.

I can give many more examples going back 10 years. Yes, the scale of the gainz increases (as in the xp/hour just goes up), but my point is it's always been this way.

It's almost like Runescape is a regularly updated game

• Like 5

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Examples:

- dice hosting

Yes Steph, Runescape is updated regularly. Thank you for taking James and my posts and adding such insightful wisdom to the conversation.

Anyway James, just thought I'd add that I do agree with you as well. And the unfortunate part of all this is that Jagex has taught us the only thing to do with these op methods that pop is to take advantage of them, asap, to the maximum extent. Because while you're waiting for the nerf others will take full advantage of them for 18 hours/day and they will get miles ahead.

• Like 2
I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

What would be the most efficient way for someone to go from level 1 stats in everything (except hp because someones going to correct me..) to level 99 in all stats + 120 dg? Questing, etc?

edit: without spins

Edited by Licert1

What would be the most efficient way for someone to go from level 1 stats in everything (except hp because someones going to correct me..) to level 99 in all stats + 120 dg? Questing, etc?

grind like dreyri

grind like dreyri

that doesnt help

what methods for each skill for each levels, 1-10, 30-50, etc...

Examples:

- dice hosting

Yes Steph, Runescape is updated regularly. Thank you for taking James and my posts and adding such insightful wisdom to the conversation.

Anyway James, just thought I'd add that I do agree with you as well. And the unfortunate part of all this is that Jagex has taught us the only thing to do with these op methods that pop is to take advantage of them, asap, to the maximum extent. Because while you're waiting for the nerf others will take full advantage of them for 18 hours/day and they will get miles ahead.

I'm sorry I couldn't resist to post this but darn I dislike smartasses too much. Steph pointed out that you could have said all that with way less. You typed a lot, with little real content. Was also funny af. You take it so seriously, almost like a historian. 

grind like dreyri

that doesnt help

Well first you fish shrimps untill you can fish anchovies then after anchovies you fish the next level fish ( i dont even know.) why would you want to know this information for every skill/ why would anyone want to type it all out waste of time.

• Like 2

^total bs as there are alot of lower lvl requirement methods that give more xp/h than higher req methods.

Thanks didn't know every new player was an efficiency expert the second they join runescape and know the fastest xp/h methods. And please tell me what is the best fish xp/h at 1? and then at 10? i'm sure you know.

^total bs as there are alot of lower lvl requirement methods that give more xp/h than higher req methods.

Thanks didn't know every new player was an efficiency expert the second they join runescape and know the fastest xp/h methods. And please tell me what is the best fish xp/h at 1? and then at 10? i'm sure you know.

lol im talking in general, not only fishing. 

for example at lvl 68 wc you can cut ivys.

at 75 you can cut magics.

but ivys are way faster.

i was giving a [bleep]ing example of the fact that there ARE lower level req methods that beat higher lvl methods.

IVYS are FASTER than MAGES , putting aside the fact of 'should never cut ivys' cuz that was not the point i was making.

thus there ARE methods that require a lower lvl that are faster than higher lvl.

damn, is it so hard to just agree with this fact instead of going against it and avoiding the point :')

• Like 1

grind like dreyri

that doesnt help

Well first you fish shrimps untill you can fish anchovies then after anchovies you fish the next level fish ( i dont even know.) why would you want to know this information for every skill/ why would anyone want to type it all out waste of time.

I'd like to know because if I ever want to make another account to try and max; I'd like to know the fastest methods and I could also pass on the information to friends or others looking to know

Kinda obvious

• Like 1

grind like dreyri

that doesnt help

I'd like to know because if I ever want to make another account to try and max; I'd like to know the fastest methods and I could also pass on the information to friends or others looking to know

Kinda obvious

idc whats rc has tons of guides for 1-99.