Makilio

200M in all Skills

You forgot buddhism

Wait your only 3k hours away from green098, throw me in this calc real quick i just want to see something.  And also these farm numbers do kind of skew  the hours left but owell

for [bleep] sake

Buddhism 5,314

Kr148 11,386

Happy now? 

• Like 1

You forgot buddhism

Wait your only 3k hours away from green098, throw me in this calc real quick i just want to see something.  And also these farm numbers do kind of skew  the hours left but owell

for [bleep] sake

Buddhism 5,314

Kr148 11,386

Happy now? 

Will you pretty please do mine?

In exchange you can have a cute picture of a kitten:

10-kitten-cuteness-1.jpg

/s

• Like 2

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

I'm 11,166 so you're worse than me

• Like 3

Just finished my own 200m code!!!

Here is what i implemented (i would really appreciate if someone could point out some mistake i could have made):

first of slayer : wasn't really sure how to implement the ratio like i asked but for now all i did is reduce 1/4 of slayer xp needed from attack xp and if attack would reach 200m then i would take it off strength. Used 130k/h as xp rates for slayer. (i would need to know what ration to reduce from herblore and prayer for each slayer xp gained.)

attack/strength : For what is left after slayer, i used 440k/h like Hedgehog

defense/mage: 600k/h

range: 400k/h

prayer: 1100k/h

cook:804k/h

fletch:700k/h

fishing:140k/h

crafting:700k/h

thieving:300k/h

rc:130k/h

hunter:350k/h

summon:5000k/h

Here is where it gets interesting :). After those calculation, my code register the hours needed to get 200m in all the above. Assuming an average of 15h/days, it then computes how many days reaching 200m in all of the above would take. Lets call them HOURS and DAYS to simplify the following explication. With those i am able to implement the dailys:

Divination: Since it is the slowest skill, i took into account that players would use the jack of trade aura on it every day so the divination xp left would be : div xp - 24 257.5 x DAYS. The rest of the skill is trained at 95k/h.

firemaking: first of, my code does fm xp - 1300k x DAYS (book of char). the rest is trained at 350k/h

jebrimskill: assuming one feather is used every minutes of skilling (max of 1 feather in 45 sec, it seemed to me that 1/min would be a nice average, correct me if i am wrong plz). I can do agi xp - 51612 x HOURS (51612 is the xp gained from 1 hour with the sh boots assuming 1 feather/min, incase anybody would be lost :P) The rest is trained at 130k/h.

dg : assuming all daily task are going into dg, my code does dg xp - 178932 x DAYS (i am assuming every top player as 120 dg). The rest is trained at 600k/h.

wc: i really dont know where it comes from but Hedgehog added a daily wc xp of 40k into is code so i did it to :P (it would be appreciated if someone could explain it to me.) So i do wc xp - 40k x DAYS. The rest is trained at 170k/h.

mining/smithing/herblore/construct: Assuming warband xp is used into this order i take 365000 xp x DAYS out of mining before training it at 110k/h. If mining reach 200m before the number of DAYS it takes for the above skill, my code automatically pass it to the next skill so smithing then herblore if any DAYS are left and finally construct. If not enough DAYS, those skill are respectively trained at 246k/h, 740k/h and 850k/h.

farming: Assuming a daily xp of 74k (i am pretty sure this is wrong but i really didn't know what the right xp was), i can do farming xp - 74k x DAYS. The rest is trained at 64k/h.

So this is it, thats my code! i know couple of things are assumed and i would be really glad if u guys could help me adjust it. For exemple: is 15h/day a good average? farming daily xp?

Thx in advance

Tanjay

• Like 3

Just finished my own 200m code!!!

Here is what i implemented (i would really appreciate if someone could point out some mistake i could have made):

first of slayer : wasn't really sure how to implement the ratio like i asked but for now all i did is reduce 1/4 of slayer xp needed from attack xp and if attack would reach 200m then i would take it off strength. Used 130k/h as xp rates for slayer. (i would need to know what ration to reduce from herblore and prayer for each slayer xp gained.)

attack/strength : For what is left after slayer, i used 440k/h like Hedgehog

defense/mage: 600k/h

range: 400k/h

prayer: 1100k/h

cook:804k/h

fletch:700k/h

fishing:140k/h

crafting:700k/h

thieving:300k/h

rc:130k/h

hunter:350k/h

summon:5000k/h

Here is where it gets interesting :). After those calculation, my code register the hours needed to get 200m in all the above. Assuming an average of 15h/days, it then computes how many days reaching 200m in all of the above would take. Lets call them HOURS and DAYS to simplify the following explication. With those i am able to implement the dailys:

Divination: Since it is the slowest skill, i took into account that players would use the jack of trade aura on it every day so the divination xp left would be : div xp - 24 257.5 x DAYS. The rest of the skill is trained at 95k/h.

firemaking: first of, my code does fm xp - 1300k x DAYS (book of char). the rest is trained at 350k/h

jebrimskill: assuming one feather is used every minutes of skilling (max of 1 feather in 45 sec, it seemed to me that 1/min would be a nice average, correct me if i am wrong plz). I can do agi xp - 51612 x HOURS (51612 is the xp gained from 1 hour with the sh boots assuming 1 feather/min, incase anybody would be lost :P) The rest is trained at 130k/h.

dg : assuming all daily task are going into dg, my code does dg xp - 178932 x DAYS (i am assuming every top player as 120 dg). The rest is trained at 600k/h.

wc: i really dont know where it comes from but Hedgehog added a daily wc xp of 40k into is code so i did it to :P (it would be appreciated if someone could explain it to me.) So i do wc xp - 40k x DAYS. The rest is trained at 170k/h.

mining/smithing/herblore/construct: Assuming warband xp is used into this order i take 365000 xp x DAYS out of mining before training it at 110k/h. If mining reach 200m before the number of DAYS it takes for the above skill, my code automatically pass it to the next skill so smithing then herblore if any DAYS are left and finally construct. If not enough DAYS, those skill are respectively trained at 246k/h, 740k/h and 850k/h.

farming: Assuming a daily xp of 74k (i am pretty sure this is wrong but i really didn't know what the right xp was), i can do farming xp - 74k x DAYS. The rest is trained at 64k/h.

So this is it, thats my code! i know couple of things are assumed and i would be really glad if u guys could help me adjust it. For exemple: is 15h/day a good average? farming daily xp?

Thx in advance

Tanjay

Looks good, you should factor in the time it takes to get bonus through fishing stealing creation & work out the average exp/hour from there, think it's like 200k/h so you'd spend 935 hours at sc for 200m starting from 13m, i cbf working out how to calculate the average from xp/hr from that but ye should do stuff like that

the 43k wc xp/day is from daily locations (yew trees) from divinaiton

is your crafting rate for dragonstones? because gl finding many people willing to do dragonstones tbh lol

also ur farming rates way off lol (daily) idk rates but it aint that

Just ran a quick test for my code, assuming a player with all 99 and 120 dungeon :

Time to get 200M slayer  1438

Time to get 200M attack  318

Time to get 200M defense  311

Time to get 200M strength  425

Time to get 200M range   467

Time to get 200M prayer  170

Time to get 200M mage   311

Time to get 200M cook   232

Time to get 200M fletch  267

Time to get 200M fishing  1335

Time to get 200M crafting  267

Time to get 200M thieving  623

Time to get 200M rc   1438

Time to get 200M hunter  534

Time to get 200M summon  37

Time to get 200M divination  1959

Time to get 200M woodcut  1052

Time to get 200M dg   28

Time to get 200M mining  0

Time to get 200M smithing  0

Time to get 200M herblore  0

Time to get 200M construct  0

Time to get 200M firemaking  0

Time to get 200M agility  15

Time to get 200M farming  0

Time to get 200M hp   0

Total time needed for 200M all  11234

farming is now 250k daily (probably off again, waiting for someone to confirm number plz :))

Its funny to see how much skills a new maxed player doesn't even have to train in order to reach 200m all, even without effigy or spin implemented.

Ps: could someone inform me about bonus fishing xp rates so i can workout the correct formula for average xp/h? thx

• Like 1

Just ran a quick test for my code, assuming a player with all 99 and 120 dungeon :

Time to get 200M slayer  =  1438

Time to get 200M attack  =  318

Time to get 200M defense  =  311

Time to get 200M strength  =  425

Time to get 200M range   =  467

Time to get 200M prayer  =  170

Time to get 200M mage   =  311

Time to get 200M cook   =  232

Time to get 200M fletch  =  267

Time to get 200M fishing  =  1335

Time to get 200M crafting  =  267

Time to get 200M thieving  =  623

Time to get 200M rc   =  1438

Time to get 200M hunter  =  534

Time to get 200M summon  =  37

Time to get 200M divination  =  1959

Time to get 200M woodcut  =  1052

Time to get 200M dg   =  28

Time to get 200M mining  =  0

Time to get 200M smithing  =  0

Time to get 200M herblore  =  0

Time to get 200M construct  =  0

Time to get 200M firemaking  =  0

Time to get 200M agility  =  15

Time to get 200M farming  =  0

Time to get 200M hp   =  0

Total time needed for 200M all  =  11234

farming is now 250k daily (probably off again, waiting for someone to confirm number plz :))

Its funny to see how much skills a new maxed player doesn't even have to train in order to reach 200m all, even without effigy or spin implemented.

Ps: could someone inform me about bonus fishing xp rates so i can workout the correct formula for average xp/h? thx

Warbands still takes 15 minutes/day (unless you buy I guess)

p.s can you put this up on a spreadsheet or something where we can calculate players for ourselves? + is this still put at 15 hr/day? if so, should put more at probably 7-9, no ones gonna play at 100% efficiency for 15 hrs/day every day

also, where do you get 28 hours of dg from >.>?

Well my code is written in python so u would need to have it downloaded as well to run it unfortunately as for the 15mins/day warband, i dont think it matters since the play time per day is already averaged...

Averaging 9h/day, a new maxed player would need :

Time to get 200M slayer  1438

Time to get 200M attack  318

Time to get 200M defense  311

Time to get 200M strength  425

Time to get 200M range   467

Time to get 200M prayer  170

Time to get 200M mage   311

Time to get 200M cook   232

Time to get 200M fletch  267

Time to get 200M fishing  1335

Time to get 200M crafting  267

Time to get 200M thieving  623

Time to get 200M rc   1438

Time to get 200M hunter  534

Time to get 200M summon  37

Time to get 200M divination  1952

Time to get 200M woodcut  1020

Time to get 200M dg   0

Time to get 200M mining  0

Time to get 200M smithing  0

Time to get 200M herblore  0

Time to get 200M construct  0

Time to get 200M firemaking  0

Time to get 200M agility  41

Time to get 200M farming  0

Time to get 200M hp   0

Total time needed for 200M all  11193

It takes less playtime to reach 200m all since your taking more irl days to complete your goal meaning more xp gained from dailys.

• Like 1

He probably gets it from daily challenges, not sure. Better to do sinkholes and use dailies on rc, though (the most efficient daily skill last I checked).

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Sorry, i didn't see your comment about dg, but James is right, like i said in my previous post, daily challenge are putted in dg. But now that i see its not the best thing to do, could you tell me how much xp does sinkholes yield in average? I could easily change my code to implemented what you said (sinkholes = dg, daily = rc)

• Like 1

Well my code is written in python so u would need to have it downloaded as well to run it unfortunately as for the 15mins/day warband, i dont think it matters since the play time per day is already averaged...

Averaging 9h/day, a new maxed player would need :

Time to get 200M slayer  =  1438

Time to get 200M attack  =  318

Time to get 200M defense  =  311

Time to get 200M strength  =  425

Time to get 200M range   =  467

Time to get 200M prayer  =  170

Time to get 200M mage   =  311

Time to get 200M cook   =  232

Time to get 200M fletch  =  267

Time to get 200M fishing  =  1335

Time to get 200M crafting  =  267

Time to get 200M thieving  =  623

Time to get 200M rc   =  1438

Time to get 200M hunter  =  534

Time to get 200M summon  =  37

Time to get 200M divination  =  1952

Time to get 200M woodcut  =  1020

Time to get 200M dg   =  0

Time to get 200M mining  =  0

Time to get 200M smithing  =  0

Time to get 200M herblore  =  0

Time to get 200M construct  =  0

Time to get 200M firemaking  =  0

Time to get 200M agility  =  41

Time to get 200M farming  =  0

Time to get 200M hp   =  0

Total time needed for 200M all  =  11193

It takes less playtime to reach 200m all since your taking more irl days to complete your goal meaning more xp gained from dailys.

Can't change it :<? Would be cool, could include hours in updates

edit: sinkholes are like 12-15 minutes/day & assuming #1 everytime probly around 200-250k? im 105 so idk ;p

Cant change what?

how the code is written (python)

I'd be glad to do a time update every week anyway :)

edit: Can someone confirm that sinkholes are around 200-250k? (i will probably use 200k since 1 place can't always be achieved.

• Like 2

You still need to account for the time it takes to do dailies and it looks like you're just dividing xp by xp rate for every non-daily skill. This causes issues when you train multiple skills at once. For example, you overestimate fishing by like 1000 hours.

You really should use my algorithm for this. I know it's a little hard to implement because of recursion, but it's very accurate.

• Like 1

All i need is to know how people train each skill and i can code it very easily, the only problem is i don't know whats the fastest method. You are saying i overestimate fishing by 1000 hours but what is the best way to train fishing? I asked for all the ratio that people could tell me (specially for slayer) but still didn't receive those. 

Ps: i know my code is not perfect lol i started it today :P

Fishing is trained with C2s

Also, here's some advice: Always design your entire program before you begin. Know every feature you want to include and know every class and method you need to implement before you write any code.

• Like 1

How about time you have to spend opening chests? /s

If fishing is trained by c2, whats wrong with dividing xp left by xp rates... i wanna know where the rest of the xp is taken from

Mind if I ask how many I have to go to 200M all? Just curious.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

If fishing is trained by c2, whats wrong with dividing xp left by xp rates... i wanna know where the rest of the xp is taken from

Fishing & Woodcutting are trained at same time mostly

Yeah if you do woodcutting and fishing together, you spend a little more than half the time you'd spend if you did them separately.

• Like 2

Do either of your calcs (meredith vs new guy) factor in bonus exp? Friend told me stealing creation is 290k bonus/hr using the old alt method but doing 50/50 kinda games like with heist so could be good for both fish/wc