200M in all Skills

Makilio

Top 10 Update - Halfway through the year

Name - Rank -  Xp - Hours* - 200ms left

Drumgun [⇑1(+2)] - 4,557M -> 5,196M (+638M) - 55h - 25/26

Finishing off all but 1 of his 200ms, Drumgun so far this year done 200m smithing (+182m), 200m herblore (+98m), 200m agility (+174m), 200m slayer (+92m) and right now is 196m farming, with 91m this year, which he should be finishing in just a few days.

Forsberg888 [⇑2(+9)] - 3,582M -> 5,084M (+1,502M) - 640h - 23/26

A huge year so far for our host, finishing off 15 200ms, strength (+19.9m), ranged (+15.6m), prayer (+148.9m), cooking (+80.6m), woodcutting (+26.5m), fletching (+15.7m), firemaking (+80.2m), crafting (+144m), smithing (+156.3m), herblore (+140.7m), thieving (+56m), hunter (+60.6m), construction (+132.9m), summoning (+734k) andddd divination, with a 137.3m experience gain in the skill, a very good year fors Fors, who has also gone from 36.5m -> 141.8m (+105.3m) fishing, 71m -> 183.7m (+112.7m) agility and +67.6m from minebands leechbands altbands warbands,

Suomi [⇓3(-2)] - 5,020m -> 5,020m (+0) - 1,895h - 25/26

Currently in runescape limbo.

[spoiler=Full list of S U O M I's gains]1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

Jake [⇓4(-2)] - 4,627m -> 4,816m (+188.8m) - 1,726h - 21/26

An extremely slow year for Jake, who appears to still be in love with 2007scape, Jake has, as of now, only gotten 1 200m this year, which is fishing with a 13.7m gain in the skill, he still seems to be doing his warbands, with 44.3m(mining)/20.8m(smithing) in the skills, Jake seems to also be 'nolifing' his divination with almost 90m (+88.9m) in the skill so far, reaching 3m away from 150m while getting 20m agility from running laps around poison waste.

J DelacroIx [⇓5(-1)] - 4,469m -> 4,772m (+303m) - 1,827h - 16/26

One of our more consistent high ranked players, Jdela still seems to love teasing us by getting just a few million experience off many of his 200ms, the only 200m he's gotten this year so far is mining from his warbands, with (+30.1m) in the skill, but Jd this year seems to be focused on doing his divination & C2 skills, with experience in divination (+81.1M) & +41.2m in woodcutting & +51m in his fishing, we should hopefully see Jd finish this skills by the end of the year. along withi possibly his agility which he has gained +64.5m experience in as well from running laps around this new agility course called Gielinor. 

Geel [⇑6(+2)] - 3,812m -> 4,675m (+862.9m) - 1,734h - 18/26

Another one of our high gainers, with 6 200ms obtained in the skills strength (+103.1m), ranged (+52.1m), firemaking (+14.6m), slayer (+52.4m), summoning (+163.6m) and finally, divination with a 69.4m gain in the skill so far, Geel has also gained 407,497,947 experience across his other skills, with +10.4m in defence, +11.2m in fishing, +123m in smithing, 58m in minebands, +73m from running laps, +55.5m in thieving, +34.8m from checking his crops and finally, +40.7m in hunter, some very nice gains this year for Geel, who will be acquiring some of these 200ms very soon at his current pace.

Dragonseance [⇓7(-2)] - 4,000m -> 4,671m (+671.1m) - 2,994h - 17/26

A nice year for Dragonseance, with 6 200ms this year in prayer (+7k), magic (+210k), crafting (+126m), thieving (+16.7k), runecrafting (+7.8k) & finally, construction with 766k, with some hefty games in mining (+164m), agility (+58.6m), farming (+48.6m), hunter (+84.7m) & divination with 53.9m. Can hopefully see Gunnar finish this year as long as Haci doesn't seduce him into giving him his account.

Alkan [⇑8(+2)] - 3,602m -> 4,493m (+890m) - 2,864h - 15/26

Alkan this year has gotten 3 200ms this year with prayer (+124.5m), magic (+67.4m) and herblore with 83m, with other huge gains(z) in firemaking (+60m), fletching (+45.7m), fishing (+35.5m), mining (+63.8m), agility (+81m), hunter (+90m), construction (+57m) and finally, divination with a nice 80.1m, edging his way to 120 base. 

Almostlost [⇓9(-3)] - 3,857M -> 4,305M (+448M) - 3,902h - 14/26

A decent year for Almost, with no 200ms this year, instead going with some gains in divination (+42.2m), runecrafting (+53m), thieving (+50m), agility (+48.5m), 42m in mining as well as smithing, 27.6m in fishing and some other good gains in his other skills, seems to be focusing on divination & runecrafting currently. 

My Kingz [⇑10(+2) - 3,433m -> 4,267m (+833.4m)  - 3,501h - 17/26

A good year for Kingz, acquiring 5 200ms this year in strength (+29.2m), prayer (+163.5m), herblore (+18.1m), thieving (+173.2m) and finally, runecrafting with 20.5m. Kingz has also gotten some big gains in smithing with 110m, 63m from minebands, the best band, 83m in agility & 91m in crafting. 

*hours are based on Meredith's calculator.

Lowest: Suomi (Jake)

Highest: Forsberg888

• Like 1

Licert if you are basing those hours on meredith's calculator than anyone who is gaining farming xp is getting a huge amount more hours than they actually played.  Not that it matters really but ya it makes a huge difference if farming is at 45k an hour when it is really being gained at over 1m xp an hour lol

Licert if you are basing those hours on meredith's calculator than anyone who is gaining farming xp is getting a huge amount more hours than they actually played.  Not that it matters really but ya it makes a huge difference if farming is at 45k an hour when it is really being gained at over 1m xp an hour lol

If you know any other calculator, inbox me, until then, this is the calculator I'm going to use

+ Anyone reading this thread will realise those 55 hours don't mean what they really mean.

If you know any other calculator, inbox me, until then, this is the calculator I'm going to use

+ Anyone reading this thread will realise those 55 hours don't mean what they really mean.

2.5m till drumgun hits 200m all!

i like ur pic because its so tru

• Like 1

2.5m till drumgun hits 200m all!

i like ur pic because its so tru

siq

flip the "to" and "from" and it'll be so tru

• Like 1

Forsberg still beasting through his fishing... probably be done in 1-2 weeks.

Most likely going to have to run some laps around barb, since he's still 17m off 200m

Also some geysers

geezthisthreadsdeadatm

Would it not be better to just do some fly fishing with hawks?

Don't think so, fly fishing/barbarian is only like 85k(?) and would probably be easier to just run laps, like 130k/h with bonus & w/o silverhawks.

Any idea when he will be getting it? Has anybody seen any posts/comments anywhere stating a time - Would love to be online/at the location when he gets it. It's worthy of an in-game Jagex event.

~ K O N K A R ~ Konkar Jr ~ X Konkar X
99 Strength - 18/12/08 - 99 Attack - 5/2/09
99 Hp - 20/7/09 - 99 Defence 26/7/09
K_O_N_K_A_R.png

R.I.P.
K R I S K
Krisk Jr
RSC, Lives on in all of us

Any idea when he will be getting it? Has anybody seen any posts/comments anywhere stating a time - Would love to be online/at the location when he gets it. It's worthy of an in-game Jagex event.

Or he could stop at 1 xp from reaching it.

That'd be highly original.

• Like 2
Vmser.png

New on runescape: Passive experience!* Gain experience from the moment you log in with no effort at all, we'll call it, bronzehawks! Goes to your lowest skill

*effective immediately upon login

• Like 3

New on runescape: Passive experience!* Gain experience from the moment you log in with no effort at all, we'll call it, bronzehawks! Goes to your lowest skill

Should be goldhawks tbh, already got silverhawks and this seems like an upgrade, not a downgrade. Ofc you would have to pay irl gp to get access.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I don't think Drum is as fussed about a party as Suomi was, as he made vids to interact with people and people wanted to see it, if someone knows Drum I guess they could ask him to host one but idk if he would bother with it lol

• Like 1

Should be goldhawks tbh, already got silverhawks and this seems like an upgrade, not a downgrade. Ofc you would have to pay irl gp to get access.

if you make it seem like a downgrade people wont rage so much

Jagex didn't even make a news post for suomi then they named jake the number 1 rs player lol. Drumgun will get nothing except an in game message. They will also name forsberg888 the number 1 player after hes 50,000 spins into invention while drumgun is still playing normal.

Jagex didn't even make a news post for suomi then they named jake the number 1 rs player lol. Drumgun will get nothing except an in game message. They will also name forsberg888 the number 1 player after hes 50,000 spins into invention while drumgun is still playing normal.

Well suomi was kind of a [bleep] to jagex 

whats up with always calling Fors the #1 spin buyer, if you don't even know. Yo Blue is still #1 buyer tbh