200M in all Skills

Makilio

So is the runescape hiscores top 15 the same as the most xp top 15? It was like that for a few months before divination. Elias is at 3.72 so I assume no-one else is hidden from the top page.

http://crystalmathlabs.com/tracker/rsvirtualhiscores.php?count=260

Eh that source has the same guy listed twice in the top 15 and is missing people who quit like Zarfot and such in the hiscores.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

So is the runescape hiscores top 15 the same as the most xp top 15? It was like that for a few months before divination. Elias is at 3.72 so I assume no-one else is hidden from the top page.

http://crystalmathlabs.com/tracker/rsvirtualhiscores.php?count=260

Eh that source has the same guy listed twice in the top 15 and is missing people who quit like Zarfot and such in the hiscores.

I don't think those trackers can find people like zarfot because they need to be on the rs highscores. and i don't see anyone in the top 15 twice on there

EDIT, geel and goud are same person

Rocktails right now can get close to 500k with the right bonuses.  Definetly over 400k.  And wines can be up to 800-850k an hour, just kind of expensive and not really worth  it for many players.  Well thats debatable, but atm im spending 150m on 200m cooking versus a few bil

Hold space bar and click on a range every 1.2 seconds, thank me later.

Rocktails right now can get close to 500k with the right bonuses.  Definetly over 400k.  And wines can be up to 800-850k an hour, just kind of expensive and not really worth  it for many players.  Well thats debatable, but atm im spending 150m on 200m cooking versus a few bil

Hold space bar and click on a range every 1.2 seconds, thank me later.

Efficiency expert pls use ticks not seconds.

• Like 2

How much faster is this?

I did 618k 1 hour, 6% Avatar, 5% outfit no raf.

Is this with portable ranges? or the varrock one

i dont think anyone who wants experience is going to use the cooking guild range

portable range obviously tho

How much faster is this?

i dont think anyone who wants experience is going to use the cooking guild range

pretty sure cook guild is the best non portable range, and not everyone has 60k per range or w/e it is.

How much faster is this?

pretty sure cook guild is the best non portable range, and not everyone has 60k per range or w/e it is.

bonfire

+ leechables fc

How much faster is this?

bonfire

+ leechables fc

dragonseance just said u need to use range to do the cook method hello???

They remote controlled his computer, therefore they didn't need JAG. Password was keylogged. The question is if Jagex will return his items when the account only was accessed from his own IP?

They shouldn't. No regular player would get their items back, top 15 players shouldn't get special privileges.

Incase you wasn't aware, they tried out a thing where they refunded hijacked accounts items, for a while, but something went wrong and they put a few million too many archer rings on some guys acc and it made them crash. So it's not special privileges, just a new thing they have been trying out, if someone gets hijacked for all their shit they deserve to get it given back, regardless of if they're top 15 or top 150,000

That's what Jagex claims, but that is a very very recent thing and for most people there is no way to actually contact Jagex for refunds. Unless I am mistaken, I don't see any links anywhere on the site for this program. Seems like another special privileges thing where if you know a J-Mod like Mod Jane, you can ask her or whatever.

I know quite a few people that have been hacked, and they weren't so lucky as to be famous, and as far as I am aware they have been given no refunds at all.

It's clearly a case of preferential treatment which is something Jagex does quite often.

Most people if/when they get hacked, are told by Jagex "it's your own damn fault, nothing we can do about it" even if they are secured, and in Dragonseance's case, he didn't even have the good sense to have a bank pin... Seems like favoritism to me.

They remote controlled his computer, therefore they didn't need JAG. Password was keylogged. The question is if Jagex will return his items when the account only was accessed from his own IP?

They shouldn't. No regular player would get their items back, top 15 players shouldn't get special privileges.

Incase you wasn't aware, they tried out a thing where they refunded hijacked accounts items, for a while, but something went wrong and they put a few million too many archer rings on some guys acc and it made them crash. So it's not special privileges, just a new thing they have been trying out, if someone gets hijacked for all their shit they deserve to get it given back, regardless of if they're top 15 or top 150,000

That's what Jagex claims, but that is a very very recent thing and for most people there is no way to actually contact Jagex for refunds. Unless I am mistaken, I don't see any links anywhere on the site for this program. Seems like another special privileges thing where if you know a J-Mod like Mod Jane, you can ask her or whatever.

I know quite a few people that have been hacked, and they weren't so lucky as to be famous, and as far as I am aware they have been given no refunds at all.

It's clearly a case of preferential treatment which is something Jagex does quite often.

Most people if/when they get hacked, are told by Jagex "it's your own damn fault, nothing we can do about it" even if they are secured, and in Dragonseance's case, he didn't even have the good sense to have a bank pin... Seems like favoritism to me.

He buys spins. duh.

And here i am 3 weeks from a mute offense expiring, appealed 1 year ago, hasnt been looked at. not that i care but jagex doesnt care much about the community.

anyway jagex should stop being so easy on famous people and stop letting them do what they want with no consequence (going back to sc) but yeah they pick favorites.

you guys act like its impossible to submit a ticket

Sure its possible to submit a ticket. 10m says you wont get a response within 4 years.

I've submitted 10+ tickets and 9/10 of them have gotten a response within 24 hours, shut up.

• Like 1

you guys act like its impossible to submit a ticket

Sure its possible to submit a ticket. 10m says you wont get a response within 4 years.

I've submitted 10+ tickets and 9/10 of them have gotten a response within 24 hours, shut up.

People who have a history of spin buying get their ticket promoted to the top.