200M in all Skills

Makilio

100 of the dragon-equiv skillchompas gave me ~8900 woodcutting xp at 90wc, no bonus at all, probably averages out as higher/lower over time, and probably not worth using due to the insane cost.

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Spent some more time on my code, changed slayer to work the way Bendover told me. Also added time involving doing the dailys to reflect the time spent in each skill done.

New time to max for a new maxed player :

Time to get 200M slayer  =  1438

Time to get 200M attack  =  0

Time to get 200M strength  =  0

Time to get 200M defense  =  187

Time to get 200M range   =  411

Time to get 200M prayer  =  159

Time to get 200M mage   =  274

Time to get 200M cook   =  232

Time to get 200M crafting  =  267

Time to get 200M rc   =  1438

Time to get 200M hunter  =  534

Time to get 200M summon  =  37

Time to get 200M fletch  =  584

Time to get 200M thieving  =  38

Time to get 200M woodcut  =  1724

Time to get 200M fishing  =  350

Time to get 200M divination  =  1614

Time to get 200M dg   =  42

Time to get 200M mining  =  128

Time to get 200M smithing  =  128

Time to get 200M herblore  =  128

Time to get 200M construct  =  128

Time to get 200M firemaking  =  40

Time to get 200M agility  =  0

Time to get 200M farming  =  256

Time to get 200M hp   =  0

Total time needed for 200M all  =  9293

Time to get 200M thieving   38

What?

E: are you calculating thieving as a byproduct from fletching? 

Shouldn't fletch be the by-product since it can be trained pretty much everywhere.

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

100 of the dragon-equiv skillchompas gave me ~8900 woodcutting xp at 90wc, no bonus at all, probably averages out as higher/lower over time, and probably not worth using due to the insane cost.

That is why you hunt and sell them, for dem gps ;)

Amblerbossingnubl2skill.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Yeah sorry i printed it wrong, u do 584 hours of fletch while thieving then only 38 hours left are needed for thieving

And by newly maxed i mean 99 all with 120 dg

It should be 0 hours @ fletching and 622 Hours at thieving. Simply because you can fletch lossless nearly everywhere, not necessary only at thieving.

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

no xpwaste where did you get the charms for 200m summ, or the xp that you have so far.  It doesnt seem like your slayer, magic, or defense xp would get you that many charms.  I take it defense is glacors but still it wouldn't give you that much. 

no xpwaste where did you get the charms for 200m summ, or the xp that you have so far.  It doesnt seem like your slayer, magic, or defense xp would get you that many charms.  I take it defense is glacors but still it wouldn't give you that much. 

Pretty sure all of his melee exp and combat exp/slay xp adds up with the charms, and it's not like he got 103m range, 200m atk and 110m strenght at a place where you get 0 charms

Honestly, if I had the gp I would most likely try to lend you some, but unfortunately I have to borrow gp myself just to be able do my enlightenment aura :(

Also, he has quite a bit of combat exp, surely everything gives charms. He could have easily done range and def at Daggs for 450 crims/hour. What do  you think inspector Kr?

Swarlly.png

I was just curious as to how he got them.  Ive seen people with more combat xp with him not have enough charms for 200m, and i was assuming most of his combat xp came from slayer besides his mage or defense which is at glacors.  Glacors by themselves would get you 200m summ, and i didnt think the 76m slayer filled in the gap but i guess im wrong.  But he doesnt have 200m summ yet

I was just curious as to how he got them.  Ive seen people with more combat xp with him not have enough charms for 200m, and i was assuming most of his combat xp came from slayer besides his mage or defense which is at glacors.  Glacors by themselves would get you 200m summ, and i didnt think the 76m slayer filled in the gap but i guess im wrong.  But he doesnt have 200m summ yet

Most of his big summoning gains (140M total) are during Bonus XP weekends or post-Enlightenment aura, so that helped to cut down the amount of charms needed.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Spent some more time on my code, changed slayer to work the way Bendover told me. Also added time involving doing the dailys to reflect the time spent in each skill done.

New time to max for a new maxed player :

Time to get 200M slayer  =  1438

Time to get 200M attack  =  0

Time to get 200M strength  =  0

Time to get 200M defense  =  187

Time to get 200M range   =  411

Time to get 200M prayer  =  159

Time to get 200M mage   =  274

Time to get 200M cook   =  232

Time to get 200M crafting  =  267

Time to get 200M rc   =  1438

Time to get 200M hunter  =  534

Time to get 200M summon  =  37

Time to get 200M fletch  =  584

Time to get 200M thieving  =  38

Time to get 200M woodcut  =  1724

Time to get 200M fishing  =  350

Time to get 200M divination  =  1614

Time to get 200M dg   =  42

Time to get 200M mining  =  128

Time to get 200M smithing  =  128

Time to get 200M herblore  =  128

Time to get 200M construct  =  128

Time to get 200M firemaking  =  40

Time to get 200M agility  =  0

Time to get 200M farming  =  256

Time to get 200M hp   =  0

Total time needed for 200M all  =  9293

so what your saying is, at 18 hours a day you could be done in 516 days, which is like 1.5 years. wow rs3 is bad, still a lot easier said than done

You must take into consideration that warbanding one skill takes 128 hours, but it's also 1.5 years of daily warbands. So, if you decide to do 5.2b, you will need to prioritize warbands because if you play 18 hours per day you don't have the luxury to warband each skill... also, how about the 20b gp and 2k hours of PVM (minimum) for 200m all buyables.

As much as 516 days at 18 hours/day sounds easy, there is much more needed. 

• Like 2

Swarlly.png

Yeah I have a 2595 total player taking almost 12,000 hours to max largely because they wouldn't finish dailies in time and would have to do non-daily methods to finish them

You must take into consideration that warbanding one skill takes 128 hours, but it's also 1.5 years of daily warbands. So, if you decide to do 5.2b, you will need to prioritize warbands because if you play 18 hours per day you don't have the luxury to warband each skill... also, how about the 20b gp and 2k hours of PVM (minimum) for 200m all buyables.

Oh i didn't notice his calculator calculates every skill being done with warbands that can be. Shouldn't be like that sorry. no one will warband every skill

and for gp, people can merch.

I've done almost all of my summoning with double xp.

altscape

how to alt

get 15 07 alts

fish lobsters @ ~120k/h (~700k)

culmative 10.5m/h 

3b/month @ 10 hrs/day

2.8b* because bond

lol altscape <3

altscape

how to alt

get 15 07 alts

fish lobsters @ ~120k/h (~700k)

culmative 10.5m/h 

3b/month @ 10 hrs/day

2.8b* because bond

lol altscape <3

700k/h from what? thought rocktails were the best option which is like 300k/h

Rocktails right now can get close to 500k with the right bonuses.  Definetly over 400k.  And wines can be up to 800-850k an hour, just kind of expensive and not really worth  it for many players.  Well thats debatable, but atm im spending 150m on 200m cooking versus a few bil

So is the runescape hiscores top 15 the same as the most xp top 15? It was like that for a few months before divination. Elias is at 3.72 so I assume no-one else is hidden from the top page.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101