200M in all Skills

Makilio

you guys act like its impossible to submit a ticket

Sure its possible to submit a ticket. 10m says you wont get a response within 4 years.

I've submitted 10+ tickets and 9/10 of them have gotten a response within 24 hours, shut up.

People who have a history of spin buying get their ticket promoted to the top.

Or just anyone who submits a ticket worth replying to? Submitting appeals to mutes where obviously you're in the wrong, etc, isn't going to be worth their time, Jagex doesn't bother with their appeal system so much anymore but you can still either submit a ticket through the website, or tweet at them.

https://twitter.com/JagexSupport

P.S, look at their response times.

can i have my 10m now btw

Yeah I've found that their customer support is generally pretty good. As long as you have a case that's worth looking at, i.e. not trying to weasel your way out of a mute, the support team will do what they can to help you.

• Like 4

http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Account_Help_Contact_Us

http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Technical_Help_Contact_Us

Submit a ticket there, I guarantee you most if not all of them will be responded to in time.

P.S, no ones going to dedicate their full attention searching for your ticket, there's going to be a queue, obviously.

And also what is the point of that screenshot?

• Like 5

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Nearly maxed now, less than 9mil to go! Does Drum have trim comp?

He's got a max cape

Does drumgun, who is 8m from 200m all, really have a max cape? thank you for your post.

What I think was implied was that drum has focused so much on 200ms that he hasn't earned an untrimmed comp

• Like 3

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Yet again cleaned a bunch of posts. I'm just going to be blunt here.

There are always going to be annoying posters here. Posters who are rude but don't break the rules or who fly under the radar because everyone is more obsessed with flipping out on them for a brief moment of catharsis. I know who they are. The rest of the mod staff knows who they are. You know who they are. And they know damn well what they're doing.

If people are going to continually post rule-breaking things because they're upset with those guys, you're every bit as destructive to the topic as the trolls themselves. Do you want these people to go away? Then knock that crap off because it's not helping. Stop feeding the troll. It's super simple stuff guys.

There are a handful of users who are reporting the trolls and I can't thank you guys enough. You're helping us build up sufficient history to take action. Contrary to popular belief we can't just straight up ban someone because they're annoying as hell. Your reports help. And to those who keep this thread alive by posting even the smallest snippits of top player progress, thank you. Without you guys this thread would have been long dead.

And if you guys aren't happy with how things are running, there's going to be a moderator recruitment drive soon(ValveTime[TM]). I encourage those people to apply.

• Like 12

hzvjpwS.gif

It is being addressed, but if we jumped straight to a ban for every idiot who decides to make a trolling remark here and there there'd be no one left on these boards.

Cynicism aside, it's also part of giving people a chance to change. Yes we can see when people are typically out to make trouble but you can only be so harsh before the punishment doesn't fit the offense. The more you start to stretch that boundary, the less consistent and fair you are to users.

hzvjpwS.gif

Nearly maxed now, less than 9mil to go! Does Drum have trim comp? 

no

Drumgun does have cwars done, so if he has rocks done too he could get trim in short order.

• Like 5

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

50%

Not 50% because you still have to do a lot of banking time.

presets

Yeah, but Cooking each fish 50% faster (which is the information I was giving) will mean that even with presets and perfect banking you will be banking more times per hour because you get through more invents/hr, so the overall xp/hr or items cooked/hr isn't actually 50% higher than regular 3 tick cooking.

• Like 1