200M in all Skills

Makilio

Where are you getting 12% from

Edit where are you getting any of these numbers from

My buttocks stores the finest of information.

Lol :P

Also Desupty told me he would try to be the first to 5.4b  XP if someone donated him 25b, do you think it's possible?

• Like 1

Travis_D.png       k_Lw.png

Assuming Desupty is able to get 5.2b xp before Inventor comes out, he'd still have to compete with Drumgun, Forsberg, Geel, Dragonseance, Alkan, and Roger Al for 5.4b. That's his best case scenario, and it doesn't look really good for him. He'd really struggle to beat Drumgun if Drumgun decides to compete and Forsberg and Geel would be stiff competition too. I'd be surprised if Dragonseance or Alkan would be able to play enough to compete for rank 1, but otherwise they'll be competitive too. I don't know enough about Roger Al's playing habits to comment on him.

More realistically, it'd be highly unlikely for him to hit 5.2b before inventor comes out. Let's say Inventor is released in April, 2015. That's about the time that Roger Al will hit 5.2b xp, so we'd have 6 maxed players. In that time, Desupty has about 3,000 hours to get 5.2b xp. That basically puts him somewhere between 2.5b and 3.5b xp depending on the skills he does. That's probably not entirely accurate, but it basically guarantees that won't be within 1b of 5.2b xp by April. My calculator has him finishing in about 2 years.

So let's assume that for one reason or another, he finishes every skill except for Farming before Inventor is released. If he starts doing 1 tree run and 2 fruit tree runs per day with bonus xp, he can get 381k Farming xp per day. That puts him at 476 days until 200m Farming. What's especially troubling is that with players like Roger Al, they can put warbands into Farming, but Desupty has a lot of xp left in every warbands skill, so that's not an option for him.

To even have a chance at competing for rank 1 after Inventor is released, assuming it takes 4 months to get 200m Inventor, Desupty needs Inventor to be released almost exactly a year from today. I want to say that's unlikely, but you just don't know with Jagex.

Summary:

• Desupty has to get 5.2b xp before Inventor is released
  • He will have to compete with at least 6 other people for first to 5.4b xp
  • He cannot possibly get 5.2b xp before July 2015 because of Farming
  • He has 2 years of skilling left, but generous estimates suggest that he could finish in about 18 months
  • If Inventor is released any time after January, 2016, he has a chance

It's important to note how many people are ahead of Desupty. For reference, he's only about 1,000 hours ahead of me and I'm nobody. By the time he gets 200m in all skills, the first 2 or 3 pages of the hiscores could be filled with maxed players.

• Like 2

wearing the golden mining boots is +12% bonus, compared to +4% if not wearing them.  Varrock armor is 6%.  The only way to stack the bonuses is to wear the full armor.  Fors choose the extra 8% mining bonus over agility.

Lolwat.

Golden mining suit gives +1% xp per piece, and another bonus +1% for wearing the full set. Not wearing the boots sacrifices the set bonus and the boots bonus, for +4% instead of +6%.

If you're trying to take into account the extra xp from bonus ores mined from the Varrock armor, that activates roughly 10% of the time when mining gold, so the whole suit would give +6.6%, and the suit minus boots would give +4.4%.

As Steph said, the Varrock armor always gives the same xp bonus as the golden mining top if you own both, whether you're wearing the whole set or not.

I've absolutely no idea where you're getting your numbers.

• Like 2

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

wearing the golden mining boots is +12% bonus, compared to +4% if not wearing them.  Varrock armor is 6%.  The only way to stack the bonuses is to wear the full armor.  Fors choose the extra 8% mining bonus over agility.

Lolwat.

Golden mining suit gives +1% xp per piece, and another bonus +1% for wearing the full set. Not wearing the boots sacrifices the set bonus and the boots bonus, for +4% instead of +6%.

If you're trying to take into account the extra xp from bonus ores mined from the Varrock armor, that activates roughly 10% of the time when mining gold, so the whole suit would give +6.6%, and the suit minus boots would give +4.4%.

As Steph said, the Varrock armor always gives the same xp bonus as the golden mining top if you own both, whether you're wearing the whole set or not.

http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Magic_golem_set

edit; clearly should of read the original quote. but yeah fors is probably using the full golem set?

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Lolwat.

http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Magic_golem_set

edit; clearly should of read the original quote. but yeah fors is probably using the full golem set?

Which gives a +7% boost to mining success, so you presumably mine 7% more, making the golden suit's xp bonus 7% stronger, so...

Full suit bonus: 6% + (.1*6%) + (.07*6%) = 7.02% boost

The golem set has no effect without the full suit, so it's that 7.02% xp boost (plus non-aggressive rock creatures!) versus the 4.4% boost provided by wearing golden mining suit w/ varrock armor + silverhawks.

Still probably more efficient to be using the silverhawks, still don't know how squel got his numbers.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Where are you getting 12% from

Edit where are you getting any of these numbers from

My buttocks stores the finest of information.

Lol :P

Also Desupty told me he would try to be the first to 5.4b  XP if someone donated him 25b, do you think it's possible?

I'll undeniably donate him my 28b gp that I accomulated back in 2011 or something.

Is forsberg just doing barbarian w/ silverhawks? Seems to be pretty high gains for that so I don't think it is but idk yo

With rhino+raf+3% avatar+silverhawk+bxp u can probably get a 4.8m in 30 hours

EDIT- as someone who works for the varrock press herald i was able to quickly track down mr forsberg888 using my sources and I can confirm forsberg888 is at barb. Using an alt to hold his avatar lmfa0

acAwy.jpg

• Like 1

EDIT- as someone who works for the varrock press herald i was able to quickly track down mr forsberg888 using my sources and I can confirm forsberg888 is at barb. Using an alt to hold his avatar lmfa0

acAwy.jpg

LOL

As if buying spins wasn't enough

"Gain XP at all costs" should be his motto.

acAwy.jpg

LOL

That's the motto of every single top page player, and the motto for most of the high level community. Nothing shocking there. No need to single out Forsberg in particular. He's simply using every resource at his disposal, which is what everyone does. 

• Like 1

Efficiency has changed a lot since the times zarfot was around, back then it was who could click faster for longer periods of time. Now its who can make an alt quicker and buy 2 bonds and get back to playing 18 hour days with their 126% xp boosts.

• Like 1

acAwy.jpg

LOL

That's the motto of every single top page player, and the motto for most of the high level community. Nothing shocking there. No need to single out Forsberg in particular. He's simply using every resource at his disposal, which is what everyone does. 

'Top page players' dish out money like spinberg and dish out more money on alts for exp boosts?

He wouldn't even be the discussion of this thread if he never bought those spins to get him where he is now, who else can I single out?

Post some usernames/screenshots like guy0ne has because I don't believe that this is normal or spread out through all top players.

acAwy.jpg

LOL

'Top page players' dish out money like spinberg and dish out more money on alts for exp boosts?

He wouldn't even be the discussion of this thread if he never bought those spins to get him where he is now, who else can I single out?

Post some usernames/screenshots like guy0ne has because I don't believe that this is normal or spread out through all top players.

Didn't ITrolledU just spend 4.5B on bonds for spins during Prismania, the opening of which he streamed live, and through which he was able to get most of the bonus experience needed for 200M Divination or something? Where's your hate for him?

This outrage over top players is totally irrelevant. Everyone has different resources which they use to their advantage. Drumgun, by his own admission plays 17+ hours a day, so he has plenty of time. He uses that to his advantage. Is that fair to people who have to balance RS with school, possibly work, and other stuff? Forsberg has plenty of money, so he uses that to his advantage. ITrolledU has a decent bit of time, lots of money made from PVM, so much so that he can afford to buy the fastest and most expensive methods for any skills, and a lot of Twitch followers/his own clan that helped him with KK for slayer and tagging other tasks at times. ITrolledU even made his own clan so that he could always have an avatar for slayer (something which wasn't allowed in his previous clan). Is that fair to people who don't have those resources? Life is not fair.

This moral outrage over players is totally phoney. Extreme competition by definition means that people will use every card in their sleeve to get ahead. Forsberg is not some outlier or extreme offender.

• Like 1

I can't say I know the full story but I thought forsberg bought most of his spins with bonds?  Which is fairly commonplace amongst wealthy players and if you were to only buy bonds for nonbuyable skills where no minigame bxp is available (div/rc/i think it's gp-efficient to do crafting) that only adds like 12b to all 200ms.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting