200M in all Skills

Makilio

i said that month ago, that's why i don't keep track of this thread

they is No 1 who will beat him less he quits, he got 200m fish agil mine by time anyone in top 22 gets them 3 to 200m, he can easy get the 500m-1bil or w.e he needs for #1 on buyables lol, even if he had to kill for the gp LLL

but atm he don't have to he gaining on rank 1 doing 6m+soverall a day wile slaying and will get him 6more 200mils by end year :)

You will be happy to hear this tonight, I have decided to finally start playing Runescape again.

By the time most of you read this, I'll probably have started on My goal to get 120M monthly records in every skill, playing all day every day...

10 hours each day, every day.

Within 1 year.

While maintaining a girlfriend who accepts me for my cavemantality and a mixture of depression/anxiety. And not letting any trolls push me deeper into my depression and towards suicidal thoughts.

Maintaining a girlfriend while playing Runescape like there is no tomorrow, setting monthly records and trying to get 200m xp in all skills? OK OK. I feel bad for her.

Maxed Overall since November '09

they is No 1 who will beat him less he quits, he got 200m fish agil mine by time anyone in top 22 gets them 3 to 200m, he can easy get the 500m-1bil or w.e he needs for #1 on buyables lol, even if he had to kill for the gp LLL

but atm he don't have to he gaining on rank 1 doing 6m+soverall a day wile slaying and will get him 6more 200mils by end year :)

I wouldn't say 200m in all skills is set in stone yet. I think telmomarques has a really good chance, and elias has proven his worth over these last couple of months.

Not to mention players like Green098, Allar, Elvis, and Jdelacroix are slow xp gainers but very consistent.

I'd say the fast xp gainers though are

Tezz

Telmomarques

S U O M I

Drumgun

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Funny how you added green, she got more days then whole of top 22 all together probly, and she was near bottom of exp/h list on max forums: S she gets like 50k/h hunting and you think she got chance because she is consistent???? Loled,

all i say to that is gl tbh lol

edit: I now I won't be #1 to 200m all or maybe not even top 5, but tbh even if I made top 10 I think that's a good goal for me go for and if new skill come out after if I get it to 200m first I be #1 ;)

edit:typo

if suomi quit, I would put my money on maybe telmo or allar, depends if allar was willing to dung since I know he hates it maybe will never planning to max it

Telmo is a great skiller :) and Ive helped him lot times to get his daily RC assist just don't think he cares as much for it

drumgun been talking about quitting/got new noob ac he trains on, plus his goal is 20x 200m not 25 less he has them change he wont be #1

I wouldn't say 200m in all skills is set in stone yet. I think telmomarques has a really good chance, and elias has proven his worth over these last couple of months.

Not to mention players like Green098, Allar, Elvis, and Jdelacroix are slow xp gainers but very consistent.

I'd say the fast xp gainers though are

Tezz

Telmomarques

S U O M I

Drumgun

eh drumgun is not always fast.....

StarViv.png

Just looking at the hiscores and Runetracker gains doesn't give enough information to judge on whether they will reach 200m in all skills... Some people have just played forever and still do, or don't plan on playing much longer...

And I don't think I need to say anymore after this...

vgCoQ.jpg

Idk why people keep mentioning drumgun when he's not even going for 200m all skills. He's got more time to go than everyone in the top 10 because of his extremely low slayer, and he isn't really a contender at this point even if he chooses to do slayer now for some reason.

ZMFg2.jpg

1. Skiller your typing makes my iq drop every time you make a post.

2. Telmo isn't going for all 200m.

3. Neither is Allar.

4. Neither is Elias.

5. You can't have more time then the whole front page put together considering thats well into 2k+ days and the most anyone has had is 1200 most likely. Please get a calculator out before you start trying to talk crap about another player.

6. Its common knowledge that most of Jagex calculations are wrong so that exp list was wrong.

7. Both your last posts were full of typos. Why edit one typo when you should edit the entire posts?

1. Skiller your typing makes my iq drop every time you make a post.

2. Telmo isn't going for all 200m.

3. Neither is Allar.

4. Neither is Elias.

5. You can't have more time then the whole front page put together considering thats well into 2k+ days and the most anyone has had is 1200 most likely. Please get a calculator out before you start trying to talk crap about another player.

6. Its common knowledge that most of Jagex calculations are wrong so that exp list was wrong.

7. Both your last posts were full of typos. Why edit one typo when you should edit the entire posts?

1.)stop flaming he has typing problems unless ur gunna flame me too ??? i type horrible

2.) well he sticks to his goals if he keeps going eventually maybe he will get to the sllow ones and complete them too

3.) got a point thier - allar does what he likes idk if he will ever accually tackle out the skills he doesnt enjoy. but hey play the game liek you wanna i respect him for that.

4.)maybe not in current time but maybe in the future

5.) we all know this was an exageration she was around the middle of the efficiency list around 50k/hr but the efficiency list is pretty old and she was definately the bottom of the people with 1billion + i think i used mintellas days and calced she was around 1400 days but eh we shouldnt be calcing peoples days and tbh current exp gains are better than the "efficiency list" because remember lots of her exp was done forever ago... but i still think green probably wont make it tho shes not as likely to quit as other people she just doesnt gain as quickly exp wise.

6.)yea i think so but other peoples reported simular exp /hr that were near me on the list

StarViv.png

When that efficiency list came out I was the middle of the list and I have over 940 days in game.

Telmo has told me that he isn't going for all 200m's. I talk to him on a daily basis and he just plays to play and go for ranks. He won't go that far to get 200m in all skills.

Allar has said on here he isn't going for 200m all. He just trains what he wants. Also going for 120 all atm.

Elias won't. He has an irl and hes just playing to have fun. Yes Elias has been tanking out some skills but he doesn't care about 200m all.

Green probably won't quit. She does stuff at her own pace. Probably not the best but she won't burn out like everyone else.

Just to add about who's going for all 200ms and who's not. I am going for it, but I dont see myself finishing it. I'm burning out quick. And I have to do all the slow skills still. I'm definitely not getting it first thats for sure. If I get it it wont be for at least 7 years. (Less if they double the xp for slow skills) If I'm even around then lol. Btw I'm feeling a bit better today :)

Funny how you added green, she got more days then whole of top 22 all together probly, and she was near bottom of exp/h list on max forums: S she gets like 50k/h hunting and you think she got chance because she is consistent???? Loled,

all i say to that is gl tbh lol

edit: I now I won't be #1 to 200m all or maybe not even top 5, but tbh even if I made top 10 I think that's a good goal for me go for and if new skill come out after if I get it to 200m first I be #1 ;)

edit:typo

I'm just posting Green098, because I think shes literally been 1st page longer than any player out there. Elvis has also been on the top hiscores for a while, King Duffy was in the top to until DG, but hes still at his pace. Also, being consistent doesn't mean fast, I can gain 50k/day, but do that every single day. That is consistency. Drumgun is an example of an unconsistent player, where he'll gain 1m some days then 3m other days, then bust out 200m range in a month but this is largely due to his money/slayer issues.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

@paperbag, glad that you feel better :thumbup:

Many top players won't admit that they are going for 200m in all skills, maybe because of uncertainty irl. As long as they don't quit, they will get there.

Just to add about who's going for all 200ms and who's not. I am going for it, but I dont see myself finishing it. I'm burning out quick. And I have to do all the slow skills still. I'm definitely not getting it first thats for sure. If I get it it wont be for at least 7 years. (Less if they double the xp for slow skills) If I'm even around then lol. Btw I'm feeling a bit better today :)

yea im hoping the double the exp for slow skills

i think id camp effigy for rc agil and maybe farming personally

hope ur better mood stays =)

edit:yes uncertaintainty irl is a big thing for me as well - would be stupid as hell to say "im going for 200m in all" when i dont even know if im still going to play say 2-5 months from now let allone 2-5 years+ or if i play will it be at a decent enough pace efficient 4hrs doesnt compare to semi-efficient or inefficent 10+

look at the timecalcs suomi has the skills like mining and agil done and is 8k hours left still and that doesnt include gp making. 8k hrs is about 2 years at 12hrs/day and the others 12k hrs is about 3yrs at 12hrs a day...and then calculate if u dont do stuff at 0 time lost........its like 4-5+ years....which is pretty outa reach to think about and commit too.... for most people but think about it most people didnt really think theyd max at half the way exp wise it was 312m so about 160m exp alot of people didnt have the goal of maxed total in mind...

so yea just cuz someone says "oh im not going for it" doesnt mean in the future slow skills that take months of nolifing wont have thier exp raised it dooesnt mean they wont make a more enjoyable type of grind money(non merch/bossing/staking) than frost.

in a few years when theirs people @ 4b+ more people might see it as "hey i can do this" like when people achieve 2400 or 2450 + 2496 does.

StarViv.png

It would be unrealistic to think that this game will last forever... Eventually, one day, this game will become outdated. For all we know the whole Hiscores might change one day, which would have a dramatic effect on the Rank Competing community. I think it would be more fair to have yearly hiscores AND an overall hiscores.. Because someone who starts today really has no chance... It is possible but not realistic. And most of the people "rooting" for those who are getting 200M probably won't even be around to see it happen...

@paperbag, glad that you feel better :thumbup:

Many top players won't admit that they are going for 200m in all skills, maybe because of uncertainty irl. As long as they don't quit, they will get there.

This. I've talked to Elias and he's said that as long as real life doesn't force him to quit, he'll eventually get all 200M by default even though it's not specifically his goal.

A13d.png

Lol I'd never do it for farming. I love it. Well, only thing I dislike about it is it distracts me from other skills. But I'll be 200m in about 4-5 months.

we are so completely opposite x[)

I hate farming and love dungeoneering and slayer i think farming became my lowest skill again cuz of prayer urns too lol

StarViv.png

Hi, just thought I'd make a quick post since I've never posted here before. Even though I just skim through a lot of the pages some things are actually really interesting to read, Langers weekly updates being one of those things.

As a few others already pointed out my goal is not 200m in all skills. I just happen to have a lot of time to play at this time of my life and being a kind of competitive person it was just natural for me to go for ranks after maxing total in late 2009. I don't see myself getting 200m in every skill though, but who knows, Runescape is only getting easier and easier. 3-4 years ago I never thought I would reach max total level... let alone 2B+ xp.

@Paperbag, I'm glad you are feeling better! :)

@Assassin, obviously xp gains will change depending on what skill the player is training. I wouldn't say Drumgun is inconsistent at all. In fact I think he's one of the most consistent players out there because he always seem to play the same amount of hours every day, contrary to many other players like myself.

P.S. Richard- is noob