200M in all Skills

Makilio

Well you would be pretty stupid to ask yourself can skillers help people with the same skills stats but higher combat stats in that case there is no advantage that the skiller has. Obviously the question refers to a skiller with higher skills than their team.

that woudl just make all the doors higher so = worse.

StarViv.png

I just see no reason to get a level 3 skiller, if he/she is not a maxed skiller especially in p2p.

I understand it slows the floor down, but admittedly a lot of peope who dungeoneer aren't in for saving every minute so from the people I know, a handful of them prefer level 3 skillers. This is because they don't want to be constantly farming, fishing, cooking along with combat.

Now this might not apply on this forum, but thought I'd throw it out there because it seems like some people forget that there are players who prefer them lol.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

Tezz has reached 200m Dungeoneering. :-)

Hehe, beat me to it by about 2 minutes!

It's his 8th skill at 200M, tying him at 2nd place with Suomi, Paperbag and Telmomarques. Jdelacroix is closing in on his 8th shortly also and he needs 20M xp in dungeon. After that, Jd is 41M thieving away from his 9th skill, Suomi and Tezz are about 75M away from their 9th with Str and FM respectively. Telmomarques is 100M away from his 9th with prayer, but it is a well known fact that he is going for 200M hunter which he is 120M away from at this moment.

Drumgun is currently 45M and 50M away from his 10th and 11th skill at 200M with fletching and WC respectively.

Stay tuned!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

You are assuming the team has the levels to open all the doors before the skiller makes them higher

The lvl 3 "skiller" will most likely have lower stats than a decent main

lvl 3 skillers are kinda offtopic unless one of them plans on just completely doing combat right now =p which yea some do....

uh................................

yes they add time to the floor how much time depends on how good the team is at gathering the potions and how good the keyer is - u also lose a gatestone if u have a skiller.

but then again 200m dg is accually a small part of all 200ms - timewise even with randoms and lots of deaths its easy to get a decent exp/day.....even if you hate the skill...

and at 200m dg your 200m dg and never have to dg again so goes for maxed players too green098 was known as being not so good while other players on that list like telmo, elias, skiller703, elvis were accually good and they achieved the same result of 200m dg =p...also jd is 200m soon to add to the pro 200m dgers list =)

green098 is actually a very good dger btw...

372nd to max total level

You are assuming the team has the levels to open all the doors before the skiller makes them higher

lvl 3 skillers are kinda offtopic unless one of them plans on just completely doing combat right now =p which yea some do....

yes they add time to the floor how much time depends on how good the team is at gathering the potions and how good the keyer is - u also lose a gatestone if u have a skiller.

but then again 200m dg is accually a small part of all 200ms - timewise even with randoms and lots of deaths its easy to get a decent exp/day.....even if you hate the skill...

and at 200m dg your 200m dg and never have to dg again so goes for maxed players too green098 was known as being not so good while other players on that list like telmo, elias, skiller703, elvis were accually good and they achieved the same result of 200m dg =p...also jd is 200m soon to add to the pro 200m dgers list =)

As good as Mintella? Trolololol

Makaveli_93.png

What's with mintella? She got banned or something? For what?

backgroundsignature.png

What's Tezz next goal? I see some xp gain in his Hunter. Going to compete with Telmomarques on Hunter?

edit: Just see that Elias and SUOMI have about the same xp in Slayer ~61.5M. Interesting to see the gaining difference from now on.

no mintella = bornnthis way - and well lets not have a discussion of good and bad dgers im just saying that no matter how someone gets 200m dg they get 200m dg kinda same with other skills too

i think tezz may be ablee to compete for most 200ms definately.........fletch + fm + maybe hunter

StarViv.png

no mintella = bornnthis way - and well lets not have a discussion of good and bad dgers im just saying that no matter how someone gets 200m dg they get 200m dg kinda same with other skills too

i think tezz may be ablee to compete for most 200ms definately.........fletch + fm + maybe hunter

All I'm saying is that green098 is a monster dger. she was the 19th to 200m and i did a dg with her keying we completed it in 12 mins she only plays 6 hrs a day and managed to still grab rank 19.

372nd to max total level

All I'm saying is that green098 is a monster dger. she was the 19th to 200m and i did a dg with her keying we completed it in 12 mins she only plays 6 hrs a day and managed to still grab rank 19.

I used to dungoeneer with zezima and the old nite back before they removed the wilderness and free trade in 07. That doesnt mean im telling the truth though.

pere_grin.png

[hide=Quote Tree]

So I was wrong, but one can hope.

Tezz has reached 2.3b xp and has gone back dungeoneering and fletching after his brief stint with magic. He should get 200m dungeon in the next few days. Then we will see if he plans to go all the way with fming and fletcing or if he plans to working on something else.

This isn't really the place to post this, but for the first maxed skiller. Magnus (pure kq pax) after maxing cooking and dungeon, he is going through thieving at a pretty quick rate. If he merchants he certainly has the best chance at being the first maxed skiller. though he has a LONG way to go.

Tbh I have no respect for a level 3 skiller who gets 99 or 120 or 200m dg for that matter. Pretty much leeching the whole floor. Yes they cut resources or pots, but anyone can do that takes 30 seconds. A person needs to be able to pull the weight in a dg.

You've obviously never saw Magnus DG then.

All those small things added together can speed the floor up so much. Saves the killers having to do anything.

Even just that 30 seconds, that might save 20 seconds per GD. As well as that, his level 3 combat lowers the monsters combat within the Dungeon.

Magnus does merchant, and it is possible he might be doing 200m Fm after 200m Thiev.

here is a video that show how he train it, i thought he does the thing, that a skiller must do, when a maxed combat guy doing this, it's just stupid i think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGFZAi9J0Wc&feature=feedu

I hate lvl 3's all they do is leech/bot

[/hide]

they must leech for dg, what else? what can they do? it's not a easy life as skiller

You make it sound like skillers are disadvantaged players who have no other option. But that's not the case - they could train combat like everyone else so that they don't slow others' play. Obviously most don't want to do this, I'm simply pointing out that they're not "forced" into leeching; they're making a choice that remaining a skiller is more important to them than being considerate of other players.

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

I used to dungoeneer with zezima and the old nite back before they removed the wilderness and free trade in 07. That doesnt mean im telling the truth though.

Yeah well your obviously a compulsive liar if you can't trust anything you hear

372nd to max total level

Lol or he's smart and just doesn't believe everything he hears?

Well on another note, I wonder if the competition will increase a lot in may. I myself have only 1 more exam to go, and I assume a good majority of the top players are old enough to be in uni/college if they choose to do so.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

Well on another note, I wonder if the competition will increase a lot in may. I myself have only 1 more exam to go, and I assume a good majority of the top players are old enough to be in uni/college if they choose to do so.

Well even if they did they still won't have much of a chance catching up to these guys unless they played 24/7 for like 2 years maybe but since they have lives i doubt that will happen. the top ranks won't switch up much in the next couple years because everyone in the top 50 play atleast 12 hours a day.

372nd to max total level

Well even if they did they still won't have much of a chance catching up to these guys unless they played 24/7 for like 2 years maybe but since they have lives i doubt that will happen. the top ranks won't switch up much in the next couple years because everyone in the top 50 play atleast 12 hours a day.

u say green plays 6 then u say eveeryone in the top 50 plays 12hrs + llol.......the top ranks will swich when people go inactive

and no not everyone does play 12. but i do know that yea it is hrad to catch up considering i gain 1.5-3m exp a day for months and my rank really doesnt change that much but then i think around 1b-1.1b exp alot of people start to "slow down" a couple of my friends in that exp range just decided to not care or made new accounts

StarViv.png

I lol'ed. hard

Dirkadirka98.png

12 hours a day, and you say they have lives?

Where have you been?

Dirkadirka98.png

it doesn't matter how much time a top players plays per day. example. Someone can play 16 hours per day and i think he has a life, because he enjoy this playtime!

he has a life in a game, a game that he enjoyed. You say he's a nolifer, but he enjoys this life so whats the problem?

ie: Wow this no lifer spends his whole day on runescape, lololol get a gf. (Translation: I am better then you because I am a basement dwelling troll who sits on the internet all day and can't get any)

Fixed it for you, as long as we are sticking with stereotypes. :P

pere_grin.png

It is an undisputable fact that everyone who plays over 10 hours can NOT get a girlfriend. This statement can't be proven wrong because obviously it's the hardest thing in the world to go out for 1 night and get a girl.

owait

Makaveli_93.png