200M in all Skills

Makilio

Allar seems to have started prayer, wonder if he's going for 50m or 104m, I personally hope 104m lol

I personally hope he's going for 200m.

Well I scratched that out when he said he doesn't plan on getting a 200m skill in a while, so the only 200m I see from him would be farming

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

All I'm saying is that green098 is a monster dger. she was the 19th to 200m and i did a dg with her keying we completed it in 12 mins she only plays 6 hrs a day and managed to still grab rank 19.

I used to dungoeneer with zezima and the old nite back before they removed the wilderness and free trade in 07. That doesnt mean im telling the truth though.

I lol'ed. hard

iamsomebody1 is just trolling. Green098 is wellknown for her terrible dungeons and nobody who is serious about getting good rates ever dungeons with her lol.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

With Allar training his lowest skills recently, I have a feeling we'll have a new king in the 50M+ skills category.

Aisde from TG, anyone care to have a guess as to which player is gonna enter the top 15 next? Pope, Season, Piddy?

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I see Dalpedo in the top 15 but not anytime soon. His playstyle makes him gain XP in slower skills mostly. It helps him in getting closer to 200M in all skills, but not get more XP than the competition.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Here's the updated Milestones chart

I'm pretty sure the 100M and 200M is accurate as of today. The 50M xp is harder to track since I would need to look up every player over 700M xp to be 100% sure. Any corrections will be noted and adjusted in the future, if possible, drop me a PM.

Changes since april 2nd are in bold

Players with the most skills over 50M xp (Allar should join Zarfot and Elias in the coming days, while Telmomarques could pass Kingduffy with RC assists, although Kingdufy is currently training multiples "low" skills)

1- Zarfot 19 skills

2- Elias 19 skills

3- Elvis 18 skills

4- Allar 18 skills

5- Kingduffy 16 skills

6- Telmomarques 16 skills

7- Jdelacroix 15 skills

8- Lan 14 skills

9- Suomi 14 skills

Players with most skills over 100M xp (Telmomarques should join Drumgun with 11 in the coming week and Tezz has 2 skills in reach of 100M, stay tuned!)

1- Allar 14 skills

2- Jdelacroix 12 skills

3- Drumgun 11 skills

4- Telmomarques 10 skills

5- Elvis 10 skills

6- Tezz 10 skills

7- Erw J 9 skills

8- Paperbag 9 skills

9- Suomi 9 skills

10- Elias 9 skills

Players with most skills at 200M xp (Jdelacroix is closing in on his 8th shortly also and he needs 20M xp in dungeon. After that, Jd is 41M thieving away from his 9th skill, Suomi and Tezz are about 75M away from their 9th with Str and FM respectively. Telmomarques is 100M away from his 9th with prayer, but it is a well known fact that he is going for 200M hunter which he is 120M away from at this moment.

Drumgun is currently 45M and 50M away from his 10th and 11th skill at 200M with fletching and WC respectively..)

1- Drumgun 9 skills

2- Suomi 8 skills

3- Paperbag 8 skills

4- Telmomarques 8 skills

5- Tezz 8 skills

6- Jdelacroix 7 skills

langerkiller.png

I saw he edited his first post of his Mega Slayer Guide to about effigies in March (the effigy-collecting skill he replaced slayer with, or something similar). To me, this suggests he bought membership for this petty reason. Either that, or he won it from Jagex for some reason. But check out his first post of his guide to Slayer and you'll see the date editted.

I saw he edited his first post of his Mega Slayer Guide to about effigies in March (the effigy-collecting skill he replaced slayer with, or something similar). To me, this suggests he bought membership for this petty reason. Either that, or he won it from Jagex for some reason. But check out his first post of his guide to Slayer and you'll see the date editted.

F2P players can post on the forums too...

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I love you Langer

Hopefully Allar somehow manages to get to the top of all those lists ^^

Thanks for the love! Allar will not get the most 200M skills...mark my words! or his words in fact...

langerkiller.png

You can tell that he's a member because his adventurers log says it is not public instead of saying it is a members only feature.

Yeah Thai I got that he was a member - I was trying to find a reason why :P

@372nd to max total, serious or trololololol?

Well when someone is f2p for awhile and randomly gets members I usually assume they bought it to play again.

372nd to max total level

Yeah Thai I got that he was a member - I was trying to find a reason why :P

@372nd to max total, serious or trololololol?

Well when someone is f2p for awhile and randomly gets members I usually assume they bought it to play again.

"No I will not be returning to the RuneScape Zero-Player Effigy-Gathering Online Pointless Task. "

Climate.png