200M in all Skills

Makilio

Poor Kingduffy - he'll never be able to get top 100 in his skills simultaneously now (>100 200m's in Dungeoneering).

yea 100 in less than a year wonder bout 2 years mainly because its varied and pretty fast and good with good teamates. Ended at rank 115 when mid nov- 1st week of april i prob averaged 3 dgs a day counting the days in nov and dec that i didnt dg at all. getting about 65m exp. 3 dgs a day still gets 13m+ a month when spending most of the day on other skills. could get 2m-3m a day doing many floors a day....

but 200m dg still not an easy thing cuz at a certain time of the nite it dies especcially on weekdays........and as the skill goes on more pros and good keyers get 200m and so it accually gets slower overtime tho the prestige update helped loads with bringing dg back to life. Also gotta pay attention most of the time unless you want slower floors, the times that i didnt care at all about dg i keyed insanely slow floors or was slow at dg in general compared to the other times. Also if your teamates play at different times than you then you gotta accually communicate what times to do floors at. With random players doing many larges a day is Hell - usually i do like 2 and log off and get bored.... so insanely awesome friends helped especcially alot

anyway the main reason that the skill is so popular to get 200m is because it goes to 120 and 120 itself is 104m exp otherwise it really wouldnt be as popular even if 99 dg gave the same exp rates as the current 120.

Lots of people got 200m dg and went severly inactive or came back and only do dg but I know I can definately get other 200ms =) MAybe in 2-3 years Langer be trackstalking me x[)

StarViv.png

Who says I'm not already trackstalking you???

Hehe, on another topic...

Elias has reached his 10th skill over 100M with attack earlier today. He's currently just over 10M xp from passing Drumgun for rank 4.

Just like Caused mentionned, 8 No Lifer has passed Green098 temporarly for rank 13 with great XP gains in herblore.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

you don't know if he is serious or not

That's where you're wrong.

Are you him? Didn't think so, there's been serious issues over the internet on message boards like this one, where people have actually killed themselves, this isn't something to be messed with. I suggest you stop posting on the topic before something serious does actually happen and than you feel like a [bleep].

patr1ckotg1.png

You will be happy to hear this tonight, I have decided to finally start playing Runescape again.

By the time most of you read this, I'll probably have started on My goal to get 120M monthly records in every skill, playing all day every day...

10 hours each day, every day.

Within 1 year.

While maintaining a girlfriend who accepts me for my cavemantality and a mixture of depression/anxiety. And not letting any trolls push me deeper into my depression and towards suicidal thoughts.

I need a new computer first though, gotta drive like 50 miles to get it. Hopefully my mom lets me.

My last one fell from a 7 foot drop :|

I feel that it's now worthless and I'm really going to miss it. But if I have to get a new laptop, it must be done.

We just moved into the middle of a 200 acre plot of farmland, so I'm sure i'll succeed.

If there are any idiots out there who actually ask, I'm not letting anyone help me account share.

If experience is gained in the 1 hour time period that I'm off so I'm not flagged, it means one of the idiots that I am letting forgot to turn off RSB while [bleep].

Wow, I just realized that I forgot I have like 10bil. Each mil is like 70cents so technically I have a free 7000 dollars if I decide to quit... So why should I be depressed?

I really am getting inspired to start playing again. And if I do, I have big plans. My only problem is that the tables I have in my house aren't really healthy for using the computer for many hours at a time, since they put my wrist at a bad angle.. Which ends up [bleep]ing up the little muscles and joints in my hands and fingers, and not to mention my wrists. That's why I originally quit Dunging in the summer of last year at 30M xp... Imagine that, if I didn't stop I could be Rank 1. Oh well, I'm content with what I have. The only thing I feel bad about is never having Rank 1. And at some points I was less than probably 30k away. It's wierd, I had better teams than the Rank 1 at the time, and played nearly just as much as him.. But he always had a lead.

I then calculated just about how much xp I would have if I took off the time I slept... And with a little slower xp per hour than what I was getting.. And it was what his was when he reached 99.

Kinda sucks finding out someone didn't sleep for a month.. Which isn't possible.

hiya :0 since a lot read this thread wonder if anyone else got this? http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1051/110414200151.png

also would kike to say i play rs for fun, since i started work 6months+ ago and i'm not competing with200m all :) irather work and have a life an dtake 2-3 years longer, then to 1day be 200m all be like erm i'm 30 now with no qualifcation or job experance who will take me on now?

so yh i'm happy with what i've done on rs but be nice to be taken out of the race lists :)

also won't use the "jamiejamie" accc i used before on he has i fogot it's password, so i made this acc name as it's the same as my youtube name ans will remember :)

thanks, skille r703/8 no lifer

Pretty certain toonami and skiller are both not themselves and someone has decided to troll us, Mods should remove all posts related to it imo.

nope that was skiller, we were at the same mcdonald's

Lmfao...

But yea, doesn't it suck for someone like me across the world to not get invited to go to Runefest, but skiller(s) lives right around the corner, got invited, but still didn't go! Anyways that's the past, but Viva La Bust, I always wanted to thieve with you last year but could never find you.. Grats on 200m btw.

And I am the real Toonami. And since I finally made an account here I'll post something I should've a long time ago. My log to 99 Dung. I wrote down my hours played daily from day 1.. Idk why, I didn't even plan on getting high ranks in the beginning. Sometimes things just fall into place and people get lucky. Call me the noob that made it.

The random names on top and the bottom were there so I could remember to add them back, I have a "2nd Friendslist" on word with over 100 people, all people I met dunging... And what sucks is that my friends list was full before Dung even came out...

The First number = xp gained that day, the second is total dung exp... Some I added + ###k meaning to add that to it... At some points I was on so long that my Swiftkit timer would reset so that's why it says check timer and a bunch of + and - signs for the time... But in a nutshell it was something like 300-350 hours to 99...

Think about that... Let's say 325 hours, at current exp rates (I'll say 230k)... 74,750,000 exp... And then the time spent after that to 30M, and then the time spent in occults to about 60-70m. I think I'd be beating Jebrim in the most exp in one skill. lol... Probably like over 400m. Although I do want to mention that I knew at the time I would be spending a lot more hours on the skill than I would be in the future. But I was doing it for rank, not efficiency.

In the first week, the max exp we got was probably around 30k.. I remember thinking about how it was comparable to slayer. Elias would always calculate the xp per hr based on the time we completed each dungeon... Which were small dungeons at the time... I have screenshots of me standing there saying F6+2... Stupid floors needed for reset... It's too bad no one c1'd in the early days... Could've saved so much more time... And the flawed system... Finally fixed up a little bit a few months ago... Why didn't they just do that from the start? Did it really take 1 year to figure that out?

There are so many questions about this skill. The skill itself has no use outside of Daemonheim. It only allows access to some crappy resource Dungeons in the middle of no where, with Frost Dragons being the only one really useful. And even that... The level 80 requirement is nothing compared to the level 120 max... Which means we are missing so much content that we should/could have.

And Chris L... Do I really have to ask this....

"WHAT IS THE STRANGE POWER?!!?!??!?!?!"

Iluv Kortho

CHRIS12214CHRIS12214CHRIS12214CHRIS12214CHRIS12214CHRIS12214CHRIS12214CHRIS12214CHRIS12214CHRIS12214CHRIS12214

YELL7OW

THEHATE

13 hr

20 hr - 500k

17 hr - rollback 2 hr[1 hour while pc was on] - 480kish

16hr 18 min - 545k

18 hr 23 min - 745k

23 hr 5 min - 935k

17:51 - 600-700k

17 hr 13 min - 604kish

22 hr - 242kish + 400kish..[accidentally reset xp]

17hr 15 min - 565k

slept 9 hrs... alarm didnt go off....

29:42 -- 1016k

Fri, 4/23 - slept 2 hrs ... 7:30pm - 9:30pm...

8:49 - 318k

slept 3 hrs - 3hrs 30 min

19:12 - 586k

16:09 - 513k

Mon, april 26 - woke up about 8ish after sleeping for about 4 hrs and found it pouring outside and found no teams, so went back to sleep till 12ish , then joined JDM's 35 hr team a lil while later

18:32 - 755k - 4996k dg

18:51 - 742k - 5503k

20:38 - 885kish - 6135k

17:24 - 635k - 6595k

****(331 hrs so far)

(reached max +12:52) - +1k 1.4mish... acidentaly reset + 375k so about 1.8Mish. - 7848k (24 hour skype call)

reached max -minus- 12:52 , +9:56 - 837k - 8434k

23:22 - 1119K - 9246k

then slept 2 hrs after dunging wiith whats logout all morning/night.. falling asleep in dungs...

19:33 - 770k - 9798k ... meant to sleep for an hour at 10am but accidentally slept for about 3-4.. was only about 40k behind Emp, now 150k

3:55 .. took a nap from 5.30 to 8... time to no life to 99 - 210k - 9946k

+1hr .. +53k total xp and dg xp ... + 6:02 +759k +609k. ( check time with screenie)

fell asleep somewhere around 3-4 am... waiting in dg lobby cause fo glitch.... woke up about 12:40pm...

+max +5:53 then got 99 + 3:13 +about 2 hours playign around with cape - 2,330,614 - 13,041,552 (May 8th, 2010)

oooGokuooo

christopher

Wow, I forgot about oooGokuooo. Why can't the [bleep]ing friends list be expanded.....

Edit: Can't believe I used to think that was a lot of hours at a time... And to think when I was going for 200m, I would stay up for 35-40+ hours and then sleep for 8.... If Serpenttine wasn't there keeping me going for all that time I probably wouldn't be Rank 1 for monthly exp gained. And a Quick Question!! How the heck did Rank 2 get so close to me???? Who keyed for him??? Cause I just don't believe that lol.... It was after the front page was full... Dungeons were starting to slow and slow... He's not even high up in daily or weekly....

Also, if you really want to succeed at this game, I reccomend working for Jagex.. It gets you in on some good inside info and updates, while working on something that you love! Lets say ashes, which are like 100 gp, get an update in herblore and are used as a new ingredient... They are going to skyrocket!! I remember buying 1mil ashes for 5 gp each... Now look at them. (I sold most of them when they were like 15 gp each)

I originally bought them because I heard about the scatter ashes update years ago, it's too bad it took years to finally come out and furthermore, regular ashes aren't even used.

It's almost unfair... Some Jmods were top rank when Dung came out because they knew how to Dung unlike the rest of us... lol

Pretty certain toonami and skiller are both not themselves and someone has decided to troll us, Mods should remove all posts related to it imo.

nope that was skiller, we were at the same mcdonald's

Lmfao...

But yea, doesn't it suck for someone like me across the world to not get invited to go to Runefest, but skiller(s) lives right around the corner, got invited, but still didn't go! Anyways that's the past, but Viva La Bust, I always wanted to thieve with you last year but could never find you.. Grats on 200m btw.

And I am the real Toonami. And since I finally made an account here I'll post something I should've a long time ago. My log to 99 Dung. I wrote down my hours played daily from day 1.. Idk why, I didn't even plan on getting high ranks in the beginning. Sometimes things just fall into place and people get lucky. Call me the noob that made it.

The random names on top and the bottom were there so I could remember to add them back, I have a "2nd Friendslist" on word with over 100 people, all people I met dunging... And what sucks is that my friends list was full before Dung even came out...

The First number = xp gained that day, the second is total dung exp... Some I added + ###k meaning to add that to it... At some points I was on so long that my Swiftkit timer would reset so that's why it says check timer and a bunch of + and - signs for the time... But in a nutshell it was something like 300-350 hours to 99...

Think about that... Let's say 325 hours, at current exp rates (I'll say 230k)... 74,750,000 exp... And then the time spent after that to 30M, and then the time spent in occults to about 60-70m. I think I'd be beating Jebrim in the most exp in one skill. lol... Probably like over 400m. Although I do want to mention that I knew at the time I would be spending a lot more hours on the skill than I would be in the future. But I was doing it for rank, not efficiency.

In the first week, the max exp we got was probably around 30k.. I remember thinking about how it was comparable to slayer. Elias would always calculate the xp per hr based on the time we completed each dungeon... Which were small dungeons at the time... I have screenshots of me standing there saying F6+2... Stupid floors needed for reset... It's too bad no one c1'd in the early days... Could've saved so much more time... And the flawed system... Finally fixed up a little bit a few months ago... Why didn't they just do that from the start? Did it really take 1 year to figure that out?

There are so many questions about this skill. The skill itself has no use outside of Daemonheim. It only allows access to some crappy resource Dungeons in the middle of no where, with Frost Dragons being the only one really useful. And even that... The level 80 requirement is nothing compared to the level 120 max... Which means we are missing so much content that we should/could have.

And Chris L... Do I really have to ask this....

"WHAT IS THE STRANGE POWER?!!?!??!?!?!"

Iluv Kortho

CHRIS12214CHRIS12214CHRIS12214CHRIS12214CHRIS12214CHRIS12214CHRIS12214CHRIS12214CHRIS12214CHRIS12214CHRIS12214

YELL7OW

THEHATE

13 hr

20 hr - 500k

17 hr - rollback 2 hr[1 hour while pc was on] - 480kish

16hr 18 min - 545k

18 hr 23 min - 745k

23 hr 5 min - 935k

17:51 - 600-700k

17 hr 13 min - 604kish

22 hr - 242kish + 400kish..[accidentally reset xp]

17hr 15 min - 565k

slept 9 hrs... alarm didnt go off....

29:42 -- 1016k

Fri, 4/23 - slept 2 hrs ... 7:30pm - 9:30pm...

8:49 - 318k

slept 3 hrs - 3hrs 30 min

19:12 - 586k

16:09 - 513k

Mon, april 26 - woke up about 8ish after sleeping for about 4 hrs and found it pouring outside and found no teams, so went back to sleep till 12ish , then joined JDM's 35 hr team a lil while later

18:32 - 755k - 4996k dg

18:51 - 742k - 5503k

20:38 - 885kish - 6135k

17:24 - 635k - 6595k

****(331 hrs so far)

(reached max +12:52) - +1k 1.4mish... acidentaly reset + 375k so about 1.8Mish. - 7848k (24 hour skype call)

reached max -minus- 12:52 , +9:56 - 837k - 8434k

23:22 - 1119K - 9246k

then slept 2 hrs after dunging wiith whats logout all morning/night.. falling asleep in dungs...

19:33 - 770k - 9798k ... meant to sleep for an hour at 10am but accidentally slept for about 3-4.. was only about 40k behind Emp, now 150k

3:55 .. took a nap from 5.30 to 8... time to no life to 99 - 210k - 9946k

+1hr .. +53k total xp and dg xp ... + 6:02 +759k +609k. ( check time with screenie)

fell asleep somewhere around 3-4 am... waiting in dg lobby cause fo glitch.... woke up about 12:40pm...

+max +5:53 then got 99 + 3:13 +about 2 hours playign around with cape - 2,330,614 - 13,041,552 (May 8th, 2010)

oooGokuooo

christopher

Wow, I forgot about oooGokuooo. Why can't the [bleep]ing friends list be expanded.....

Edit: Can't believe I used to think that was a lot of hours at a time... And to think when I was going for 200m, I would stay up for 35-40+ hours and then sleep for 8.... If Serpenttine wasn't there keeping me going for all that time I probably wouldn't be Rank 1 for monthly exp gained. And a Quick Question!! How the heck did Rank 2 get so close to me???? Who keyed for him??? Cause I just don't believe that lol.... It was after the front page was full... Dungeons were starting to slow and slow... He's not even high up in daily or weekly....

not sure but he hangs around dg place alot and stuff

nolife coop used 18m tokens! or something lol.........and still dgs

maybe kicker had effigys???

and o yea serp = pro

so u think it was better to go a long time on 8hrs of sleep and not worry about trying to sleep 1-4 hrs and oversleepinG if in a race or competition or something lol not worth it to do it long term.

StarViv.png

so u think it was better to go a long time on 8hrs of sleep and not worry about trying to sleep 1-4 hrs and oversleepinG if in a race or competition or something lol not worth it to do it long term.

Not sure really, back then the teams were different, I stayed up depending on who was online. In the early days Mintella and I stayed up and slept the same hours, we duo'd a lot... Probably a majority of our first 1mil xp.

Dungeoneering is a really unique skill, and it depends on your people skills, determination, skill (not just grinding), and a little bit of luck... Timing was everything back then. And I guess sleep varies from person to person.

Edit: Can someone send me a good guide to TD's, I just did WGS last week.

Edit2: This thread got boring when no one responded to me within the 5 minutes I sat here refreshing the page at a rate of 50 game ticks per F5. I'm going outside.