200M in all Skills

Makilio

So I was wrong, but one can hope.

Tezz has reached 2.3b xp and has gone back dungeoneering and fletching after his brief stint with magic. He should get 200m dungeon in the next few days. Then we will see if he plans to go all the way with fming and fletcing or if he plans to working on something else.

This isn't really the place to post this, but for the first maxed skiller. Magnus (pure kq pax) after maxing cooking and dungeon, he is going through thieving at a pretty quick rate. If he merchants he certainly has the best chance at being the first maxed skiller. though he has a LONG way to go.

Tbh I have no respect for a level 3 skiller who gets 99 or 120 or 200m dg for that matter. Pretty much leeching the whole floor. Yes they cut resources or pots, but anyone can do that takes 30 seconds. A person needs to be able to pull the weight in a dg.

Tezz has reached 2.3b xp and has gone back dungeoneering and fletching after his brief stint with magic. He should get 200m dungeon in the next few days. Then we will see if he plans to go all the way with fming and fletcing or if he plans to working on something else.

This isn't really the place to post this, but for the first maxed skiller. Magnus (pure kq pax) after maxing cooking and dungeon, he is going through thieving at a pretty quick rate. If he merchants he certainly has the best chance at being the first maxed skiller. though he has a LONG way to go.

Tbh I have no respect for a level 3 skiller who gets 99 or 120 or 200m dg for that matter. Pretty much leeching the whole floor. Yes they cut resources or pots, but anyone can do that takes 30 seconds. A person needs to be able to pull the weight in a dg.

welll people do dg differently..

some do it all with randoms others have friends to help them all way

some people key almost every floor others never key

but yea lvl 3s generally thier to justify supermelees and turmoil =P however i personally dont dg with lvl 3s lol....

whatever the role still ends up at 200m dg thier are some higher lvl players that leech too =p

StarViv.png

Elias reached 50M ranged earlier today and joined Zarfot with the most skills over 50M with 19. I'll publish the updated chart friday after work.

Tezz has reached 2,3B xp.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

but yea lvl 3s generally thier to justify supermelees and turmoil =P however i personally dont dg with lvl 3s lol....

whatever the role still ends up at 200m dg thier are some higher lvl players that leech too =p

Anyone can plant a seed for both of those in passing and can go back to it when traffic slows down running to a gd or no paths to be taken.

Anyone can plant a seed for both of those in passing and can go back to it when traffic slows down running to a gd or no paths to be taken.

Lower level monsters tho. I've dged a few times with Magnus and we never did a floor in over 25 minutes. No harm done from his "leeching" as you call it.

Makaveli_93.png

That was in may 2006, not november 2005, when xxx neo xxx7 got his 200m fletching. So still unsure, he could have had it by then too, but 7 months make a difference, you can earn alot of money, and he 'only' had 4b by then.

backgroundsignature.png

You've obviously never saw Magnus DG then.

All those small things added together can speed the floor up so much. Saves the killers having to do anything.

Even just that 30 seconds, that might save 20 seconds per GD. As well as that, his level 3 combat lowers the monsters combat within the Dungeon.

Magnus does merchant, and it is possible he might be doing 200m Fm after 200m Thiev.

That was in may 2006, not november 2005, when xxx neo xxx7 got his 200m fletching. So still unsure, he could have had it by then too, but 7 months make a difference, you can earn alot of money, and he 'only' had 4b by then.

He most likely was wealthy enough back then to infer that he couldn't fully liquidate 2.147b (It would seem unlikely for him to have had less than 2b in late 2005 and bring it up to over 4b that fast) But yeah, there's no way we can know for sure.

A13d.png

lol thats insane ok I think we can rule that out as how the first person got max cash...

Most likely staking as merchanting was not really such a money maker as it is now.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

All those small things added together can speed the floor up so much. Saves the killers having to do anything.

Even just that 30 seconds, that might save 20 seconds per GD. As well as that, his level 3 combat lowers the monsters combat within the Dungeon.

Magnus does merchant, and it is possible he might be doing 200m Fm after 200m Thiev.

here is a video that show how he train it, i thought he does the thing, that a skiller must do, when a maxed combat guy doing this, it's just stupid i think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGFZAi9J0Wc&feature=feedu

here is a video that show how he train it, i thought he does the thing, that a skiller must do, when a maxed combat guy doing this, it's just stupid i think

I hate lvl 3's all they do is leech/bot

372nd to max total level

I agree. Having talked to toad (the keyer in that video), he says pure kq adds 5 minutes to a floor which would be a pretty accurate description. Having super melees can be done by someone who has gated a farm patch while he does gds. A level 3 just slows down the team by not helping at gds. Being able to make super melees does not make up for the time lost.

Basically level 3 skillers are over-rated wastes of time to have on your team if you're going for efficient dungeoneering.

C1Geq.png

8 No Lifer (previously Skiller 703) has passed Lan for rank 14 in XP. He's about 8M xp away from passing Green098 for rank 13.

Tezz should reach 200M dungeon tomorrow for his 8th skill at 200M.

Elias could reach 100M attack tomorrow for his 10th skill over 100M.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I've actually dged with pure kq pax. He added time to the floor. As someone else said, any person can make pots at a patch while running to gds. Which is also what I said. If you would've had a 5th person running the floor instead of sitting at base, you would've had a 20 minute floor. I also dged with Ov I when he was a lvl 3. Floors were fast but coulda been faster with a 5th actual person. It's leeching end of story. Floors could've gone faster with a 5th person. Him being a level 3 doesn't lower the monsters really low either. Maybe 10 levels at max.

To add on to this Level 3 Leech debate, I am a level 3 and I do feel level 3s in DG is a waste of time and all they do is leech even I have when I got 50.

I would like to add that lower combat players are a must in F2P DGing because of the 90+ combat experience nerf. So all the better F2P DGers need lower combat skillers to not nerf their exp. A lot of my skiller friends use w61 (F2P equivalent of w67) to DG because they are always needed for players like Syzygy, El Popo1, Kadour Ziani, 3008jasper and others.

I hate lvl 3's all they do is leech/bot

they must leech for dg, what else? what can they do? it's not a easy life as skiller

lvl 3 skillers are kinda offtopic unless one of them plans on just completely doing combat right now =p which yea some do....

uh................................

yes they add time to the floor how much time depends on how good the team is at gathering the potions and how good the keyer is - u also lose a gatestone if u have a skiller.

but then again 200m dg is accually a small part of all 200ms - timewise even with randoms and lots of deaths its easy to get a decent exp/day.....even if you hate the skill...

and at 200m dg your 200m dg and never have to dg again so goes for maxed players too green098 was known as being not so good while other players on that list like telmo, elias, skiller703, elvis were accually good and they achieved the same result of 200m dg =p...also jd is 200m soon to add to the pro 200m dgers list =)

StarViv.png

Level 3s can help combat noobs that cant open skill doors.

But the room will need clearing first. And level 3s do not automatically have good stats. So yeah, only a handful of high-levelled skillers can help another handful of low-total dungeoneers. Meh.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Well you would be pretty stupid to ask yourself can skillers help people with the same skills stats but higher combat stats in that case there is no advantage that the skiller has. Obviously the question refers to a skiller with higher skills than their team.