200M in all Skills

Makilio

N0valyfe quit just after Zezima let him pass him for rank 1 overall and XP...about 4 years ago. Never played again I think.

On the updates side...

Elias just passed Elvis to enter the top 5. He's burned a lot of fuel on the fast skills lately, don't expect him to maintain that "pace" for long. He could reach rank 1 overall and still keep his effigy combos open... stay tuned!

Edit: on another topic... thanks to the Mods for the clean-up! It's appreciated.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

N0valyfe has played after that, he has done some dungeoneering and I think he logs in to do christmas and so on stuff.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

It is coincidence. For Elias for example his cook rank lost at least 2 spots due to people being banned (2 in the top 20, including Uloveme). I know this because I too got rank 18 cook, but was rank 20 for the longest of time when I maxed cooking...

So he couldn't have possible planned his rank 47 cook and therefore fletch and dung. It is pure coincidence. I think the same goes for suomi and magnus (who tried for a two digit top 100 spot I guess).

Wasn't the other guy called Lucky12310 or something not sure on the numbers exactly

A13d.png

And Elias has three 200m skills ranked at... 47! Fletching, cooking and dungeoneering. Coincidence? I think not.

It is coincidence. For Elias for example his cook rank lost at least 2 spots due to people being banned (2 in the top 20, including Uloveme). I know this because I too got rank 18 cook, but was rank 20 for the longest of time when I maxed cooking...

So he couldn't have possible planned his rank 47 cook and therefore fletch and dung. It is pure coincidence. I think the same goes for suomi and magnus (who tried for a two digit top 100 spot I guess).

He trained Fletching and Dungeoneering well after he had gotten 200m Cooking Xp. I personally think he intentionally has those ranks. If you want, I could contact him and find out.

I mean why even care if they're "destroying" their lives? Doesn't affect you in any way XD

Chaos theory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory

Notice how it says that it's impossible to determine the effects of the changes? There's nothing to support that it will have specifically a negative effect on you.

negative or positive effect*

Notice how he was entirely sure it wouldn't effect you

Just knowing that people are spending their lives this way effects me

It's spelled "affect" when you use it as a verb, btw. Whether or not it affects you is irrelevant. You are assuming that it affecting you is undesirable. It would only be undesirable if you also assumed that the effect on you would be negative. You also cannot draw any conclusions from a neutral use of the word about it being bad, either, because it could potentially affect you. That's like saying somebody else shouldn't go for a walk one day or eat breakfast because a simple decision like that could potentially have a chain reaction occur that could affect you in some way.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

It's spelled "affect" when you use it as a verb, btw. Whether or not it affects you is irrelevant. You are assuming that it affecting you is undesirable. It would only be undesirable if you also assumed that the effect on you would be negative.

Oh my grammar is wrong this completely disproves my point.

btw effect is a verb if you use it with a subject pronoun therefore your argument is invalid.

Whether or not it affects you is irrelevant

This whole thing started by him saying it doesn't effect you

That's like saying somebody else shouldn't go for a walk one day

I didnt say they shouldn't go for a walk, I said their walk could effect me.

It's spelled "affect" when you use it as a verb, btw. Whether or not it affects you is irrelevant. You are assuming that it affecting you is undesirable. It would only be undesirable if you also assumed that the effect on you would be negative.

btw effect is a verb if you use it with a subject pronoun therefore your argument is invalid.

Actually, when the verb "to effect" is used with a subject pronoun, it takes on the meaning of "to make happen or create". A correct sentence using this construction would be "Local industry growth often effects a rise in employment.", for example. When "effect" is used as a noun, it means "result/influence".

When "to affect" is used as a verb, it means "to change or act upon". When "affect" is used as a noun, it means "psychological reaction/emotion/feeling".

*nerds out*

Whether or not it affects you is irrelevant

This whole thing started by him saying it doesn't effect you

That's like saying somebody else shouldn't go for a walk one day

I didnt say they shouldn't go for a walk, I said their walk could effect me.

When you affect a situation, you have an effect on it. Btw, thanks for not at all talking about my argument. Your spelling was simply a quick correction; a side note. Stating that it could affect you is irrelevant, as you can't draw any conclusions from it. There's really no point in even mentioning it to begin with. That also goes by if you're changing your meaning to refer to a neutral usage. That isn't what was being discussed, though. It was being claimed that top players are having a negative effect on other people here, even if it was only "understood" as such.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Grammar lvls?

Just noticed a funny coincidence: several top players have very similar thieving ranks/xp

103 Kingduffy 70,124,983

105 Zarfot 69,602,485

107 Drumgun 69,106,066

120 Foot 64,572,577

Also, I don't know if it has been mentioned because I skipped the last few pages, but Paperbag is doing pyramid plunder now. His goal is 2m xp per day.

Grammar lvls?

Just noticed a funny coincidence: several top players have very similar thieving ranks/xp

103 Kingduffy 70,124,983

105 Zarfot 69,602,485

107 Drumgun 69,106,066

120 Foot 64,572,577

Also, I don't know if it has been mentioned because I skipped the last few pages, but Paperbag is doing pyramid plunder now. His goal is 2m xp per day.

foots not a top player

aribiterspar3.png

Suomi has reached 50m HP today after a 1.7m slayer day. He should get another 2 skills over 50m relatively soon with range and herblore.

Foot gained xp in literally every skill today. He did some slayer, used effigies, did some dungeoneering, and did that new farming D&D for a few hours. Gaining a solid 3m in the process.

Telmo did a 3m hunter day.

Tg has moved to Herblore after maxing crafting and is going quick.

Elias is switching back and forth between Herb and prayer. Gaining about 500k herb and 7m prayer.

Tezz is 12m from maxing Dungeon, he must be close with the saved tokens. However, he didn't gain any dungeon xp today, but he did get 5m Fming xp.

N0valyfe got hacked/cleaned and locked again a month or 2 ago. Thats why he suddenly had p2p for a month.

Welcome to the forums.

Anyone verify this?

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Nice going off topic grammar nazis.

http://static.bf2s.com/files/user/51907/memes-pimp-my-grammar-nazi.jpg

As for Elias and his rank 47 I think it is completely coincidental. I've known Elias for a few yrs and he just randomly does stuff. I will ask him tomorrow though and see what he says. As for Elias training, he said he's going to be bouncing between pray and herb till he runs out then possibly jump back into slayer.

Tg also has 2 ranks that are the same. Thieving and now recent crafting. I know Tg has some skills banked up but not sure what direction he is heading in.

As I stated before also, Tezz doesn't have the resources to keep up with everyone for long. His cash stack is small compared to Telmo, Allar, Elias. He can stay above Suomi for a while but not sure how long that will last.

N0va did play some on and off when DG was released. He also logged in for holiday events. Don't know much about him being hacked etc so.

@Arbiter Foot can be considered a top contender down the road possibly. We might as well look towards the future now considering so many of the old top 15 have gone inactive and many maxed players have been quitting. Whos not to say 2-3 months down the road, 2-3 of the current top 15 not quit?

What's the fastest way to train crafting, that's not something obscene like demonic thrones are for construction? What xp/hr and method is used on Thai (or was it Xensure?) 's hours left to maxing calculator? Thanks.

2s0cxth.png

Cutting dragonstones are but its really difficult to do them consistently since the limit is only 100 per 4 hours. Even lower gems its hard to keep up. You can cut about 4.5k gems an hour. Someone else can post in more detail. I'm too busy pp'ing atm :P

As for Elias and his rank 47 I think it is completely coincidental. I've known Elias for a few yrs and he just randomly does stuff. I will ask him tomorrow though and see what he says. As for Elias training, he said he's going to be bouncing between pray and herb till he runs out then possibly jump back into slayer.

Tg also has 2 ranks that are the same. Thieving and now recent crafting. I know Tg has some skills banked up but not sure what direction he is heading in.

As I stated before also, Tezz doesn't have the resources to keep up with everyone for long. His cash stack is small compared to Telmo, Allar, Elias. He can stay above Suomi for a while but not sure how long that will last.

N0va did play some on and off when DG was released. He also logged in for holiday events. Don't know much about him being hacked etc so.

@Arbiter Foot can be considered a top contender down the road possibly. We might as well look towards the future now considering so many of the old top 15 have gone inactive and many maxed players have been quitting. Whos not to say 2-3 months down the road, 2-3 of the current top 15 not quit?

I have to agree with Aribiterspar on this one, Foot is not a top player therefore we should not discuss him, only if he reaches the top 50 and is going with an awesome pace. Otherwise we might as well discuss this Dragonseance guy that someone kept posting about, or even Arib because he's close to 200m xp in all skills too, timewise (RC xp).

Currently working towards 2496 total.

Oscar.png

I have to agree with Aribiterspar on this one, Foot is not a top player therefore we should not discuss him, only if he reaches the top 50 and is going with an awesome pace. Otherwise we might as well discuss this Dragonseance guy that someone kept posting about, or even Arib because he's close to 200m xp in all skills too, timewise (RC xp).

You guys are just upset because you both personally know Foot and neither of you get along with him. Comparing Arib's progress to Foot's is just lol tbh.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

You guys are just upset because you both personally know Foot and neither of you get along with him. Comparing Arib's progress to Foot's is just lol tbh.

meh most of the top 15 isn't even going for 200m all and theirs plenty of people below that go at faster paces or are more ambitious than the peeople in the top 15......so thier shuldnt be a rule of who we can and cannot talk about.....

StarViv.png