200M in all Skills

Makilio

I recently reformed my Agility clan into a skilling clan devoted to efficiency and training various skills past 99. Suomi, Gemeos2, and Foot are already in it and I felt that I should give some of you guys the opportunity to join since we already form our own community here. Our recruitment thread on the RSOF is located at [qfc]93-94-674-62645381[/qfc].

Edited by Jebrim

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I recently reformed my Agility clan into a skilling clan devoted to efficiency and training various skills past 99. Suomi, Gemeos2, and Foot are already in it and I felt that I should give some of you guys the opportunity to join since we already form our own community here. Our recruitment thread on the RSOF is located at QFC: 93-94-674-62645381. I would post a link, but Tip It doesn't allow RSOF links lol.

[qfc]93-94-674-62645381[/qfc]

We don't only support them, they even have their own code. It was done because there were numerous phishing attempts made by giving fake RSOF links.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Perhaps my problem was that I wasn't using the proper code. How do I get it to work? [qfc]93-94-674-62645381[/qfc] <-test

Omg, nais

Edited by Jebrim

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Thai, Someone posted a vid after "C2 nerfed" and the guy who made the vid showed that's possible to get 120k xp/h. You sure if your friend is doing everything correctly?

Btw, Xensure: I pmed you, could you check please?

Thai, Someone posted a vid after "C2 nerfed" and the guy who made the vid showed that's possible to get 120k xp/h. You sure if your friend is doing everything correctly?

I think a lot of people make these videos, basing the "Xp rate" on around twenty minutes or less of data. Hence anything like 120k xp/h might be very unrealistic, even if it is possible.

Also, I'd join that clan, but the requirements are so high lol

depends on many things, having cosmics binded or not,

and if your killing boss or not.

i'm doing c2 myself, but i choose to kill boss and not bind cosmics over my surgebox,

as i only do that for fish xp and mark floors for reset, like an collateral fish xp while doing dungeon

AbandonnedEpicDpser25.pngAbandonnedHeroDpser22.pngWarpedEpicDpser25.png

I think a lot of people make these videos, basing the "Xp rate" on around twenty minutes or less of data. Hence anything like 120k xp/h might be very unrealistic, even if it is possible.

The requirements used to be just 110 Agility (38.7m Xp) with the goal for 120+ Agility. Most people in the clan are aiming for 200m Agility. I've tried to keep the requirements as close to they were before, but with the equivalents for other skills. Personally, though, I don't think it's that hard to get. I really could have made it require 120 in any skill and I still wouldn't have been worried about getting people into the clan. I have that good of a base community.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

The requirements used to be just 110 Agility (38.7m Xp) with the goal for 120+ Agility. Most people in the clan are aiming for 200m Agility. I've tried to keep the requirements as close to they were before, but with the equivalents for other skills. Personally, though, I don't think it's that hard to get. I really could have made it require 120 in any skill and I still wouldn't have been worried about getting people into the clan. I have that good of a base community.

clans are xp waste

Most clans are an Xp waste*

I don't have any mandatory events, nor any of the events that we do have require anyone to waste Xp. This might change once we start competing in the ladder, where certain group activities might be beneficial to competitors.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Jesus, how do you people do it? I wasted 300 days of my life on this game and will always regret it.

You're a moron then, hate to break it to you.

Face it man if you were as addicted as you said you enjoyed this game to an extent.

Don't say now because you quit that you should of never played.

You won't get too far in life doing that

Well thanks for that unrelated lecture, I only asked a question. Not once did I say I wasnt addicted, and not once did I say I should never have played so I dunno where you got these from? I was saying I wished I played the game in moderation. Anyway thanks for the idiotic response, theres always one.

Oh and who's the moron now? :thumbup:

>I wasted 300 days of my life

>Wasted 300 days

>Wasted

..?

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

Farm Livid Xp rates:

Magic: 45384 xp/h

Farming: 33232 xp/h

Construction: 6552 xp/h

Crafting: 13500 xp/h

Agility: 6279 xp/h

Total: 104947 xp/h

Max produce points is around 17-19k.

Its not worth doing for a regular player who would otherwise train with plank make, fruit trees, oak doors, green d'hide bodies, barb at a relaxed pace. You might get quite a lot of farm xp (1m-1.5m) if you were to unlock all spells.

What? Anyway, I wonder if we'll see people 200M-ing Farming with this new activity............. Or at least using it til 99

It seems like a good idea.

I doubt that anyone care about 33k xp/h for the long-term training.

Farm Livid Xp rates:

Magic: 45384 xp/h

Farming: 33232 xp/h

Construction: 6552 xp/h

Crafting: 13500 xp/h

Agility: 6279 xp/h

Total: 104947 xp/h

Max produce points is around 17-19k.

Its not worth doing for a regular player who would otherwise train with plank make, fruit trees, oak doors, green d'hide bodies, barb at a relaxed pace. You might get quite a lot of farm xp (1m-1.5m) if you were to unlock all spells.

43.6-48.8 hours to get ALL the spells.

That would be:

1449k-1622k Farm Xp

1979k-2215k Magic Xp

286k-320k Construction Xp

589k-659k Crafting Xp

274k-306k Agility Xp

4557k-5122k Total Xp

^ Lol nice 1 post per 7 years xD

OT: Elias said he'll probably stop Herblore before 130m xp. Also he informed me that Tezz has less than 2b cash, so I wouldn't expect that "quick" 1b xp from buyables that Xensure mentioned earlier.

A13d.png

^ Lol nice 1 post per 7 years xD

OT: Elias said he'll probably stop Herblore before 130m xp. Also he informed me that Tezz has less than 2b cash, so I wouldn't expect that "quick" 1b xp from buyables that Xensure mentioned earlier.

I figured as much. Tezz will probably spend all that and then some on bursts and summoning seconds, but he will make a decent amount back if he sells most of his yaks, unis, and any extra titans that he doesn't need to use while chinning. Then he will have to tackle some money making to get enough for prayer and the other buyables. Maybe he will range TD/frosts instead of chinning.

I just wondered if pure kq pax (magnus) is the only player with multiple skills on 200m and all of which are ranked over 100? This is just a fun fact that might be untrue. And also i don't know if it's just me, but are some top players trying to get certain ranks on purpose while training to 200m? It just doesn't seem a coincidence that S U O M I-s ranks in skills which are at 200m are: 3x 7 and 13 and also 2x 6 and 60. A lot of 6, 7 and 13 lol. 7-s and 13-s always give me a buzz and triple 7 is quite a lot :shades: And Elias has three 200m skills ranked at... 47! Fletching, cooking and dungeoneering. Coincidence? I think not.

Pyl.png

I just wondered if pure kq pax (magnus) is the only player with multiple skills on 200m and all of which are ranked over 100? This is just a fun fact that might be untrue. And also i don't know if it's just me, but are some top players trying to get certain ranks on purpose while training to 200m? It just doesn't seem a coincidence that S U O M I-s ranks in skills which are at 200m are: 3x 7 and 13 and also 2x 6 and 60. A lot of 6, 7 and 13 lol. 7-s and 13-s always give me a buzz and triple 7 is quite a lot :shades: And Elias has three 200m skills ranked at... 47! Fletching, cooking and dungeoneering. Coincidence? I think not.

I think this one is a coincidence, SUOMI aims for the highest rank possible, which happened to be 7 and 6, and elias has many of his skills around 60-70m exp, which is where the 40-50 rank lies, and it is a random thing that they are all 47...

I don't know about the multiple 200m's over 100 thing though, never looked into it haha

EDIT:

So Elias is making solid progress, and I saw many people say he is underrated so I looked up his stats, he has many around the 60-70m mark as I said, I think he is a strong contender, the only thing being that his lowest skills are the slower skills, it's too bad he doesn't post here, that's probably why no one talks about him...

Edited by andmartel

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

Tg maxed crafting yesterday I think and has now started in on herblore it looks like. He has also done some smithing. I think he will be the next to enter the top15.

Sumoi is still cracking out slayer, around 1m today, but he hasn't used any of the effigies, so either he had an unlucky day or we could expect another 300-400k slayer xp real quickly.

Telmo has reached 60m hunter and is still going strong.

Elvis just dumped a bunch of effigies getting 1m RC xp.

Drumgun has been fishing for almost a month now. He could also be doing some SW, but it is hard to know since he won't be gaining any combat xp if he is. I did a quick calc and he has probably earned around 50m-80m gp from fishing depending on whether he buys the living minerals or mines them him self. That is over about 16.4m fishing xp, so even if he does the next 150m fishing xp there he will make around 600m+ so that certainly won't get him 200m prayer depending on what he has banked. This is all speculating that he is actually fishing rocktails and not something else. I think he is also fletching broad bolts which, last I checked, profit slightly, so that could be a few more million gp. So I am not sure what to expect from him, but either at the end of this year or summer at the earliest. I hope to see him pull out another record.

Foot is currently on a staggering 34m hunter weekly record. More impressive is the fact that this is also his monthly record right now, so he is on track to crush the monthly record if he continues at pace.

Aasiwat has been doing some herb, smithing, and the usual farming runs. The king of 100m skills could get another 3 relatively quickly with prayer, herb, and summoning, depending on what his plans for the future are.