200M in all Skills

Makilio

This "foot" person could be anyone. it's probably Gemeos.

I asked Foot ingame and he confirmed that he's the one posting.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Got 99 dung :) So glad that's over.

But who cares. That still doesn't put me on the top ranks overall list :(

Definitely by far my most hated skill. 99 was a huge struggle for me. Can't imagine 120/200m.

Very surprised the past few days how fast I was able to go without burning out. Got 1m xp both today and yesterday (no tokens) and thought that was horrible. I did end up doing larges on world 148 just to get it over with quickly.

But I still hate it so much. So I will probably get 120 with effigies from 200m slayer, if I ever happen to get that far. So that's my plan for now unless something major changes with dung.

Most people who think they understand ticks really don't when it comes down to technicalities. Zarfot understood it, but didn't explain it properly. His constant usage of it in a less accurate form has caused a misconception on what a tick really is. It is NOT simply a unit of time used to measure activities in the game.

Care to to elaborate?

abandonnedherokeyer15.png

Is the Urn half empty or half full?

dgsl.jpg

Foot has gotten a few methods from friends though. Didn't you give him the idea for 1 tick per fish?

Also, wasn't Foot really inefficient until like a year ago? I think I had a higher total than him at one point

Being 'inefficient' is a hard argument to use. Chances are he just didn't have the drive and ambition that he does now.

Foot has gotten a few methods from friends though. Didn't you give him the idea for 1 tick per fish?

Also, wasn't Foot really inefficient until like a year ago? I think I had a higher total than him at one point

Being 'inefficient' is a hard argument to use. Chances are he just didn't have the drive and ambition that he does now.

Well he did have quite a bit of play time before he started being efficient and most of his xp has been gained in the last year.

No, I am not. Foot been reading this topic.

Total lvl doesn't mean anything. Suomi wasn't max total until this year and he's a really efficient player.

Green098 has passed inactive Lan to claim rank 13.

8 No Lifer (Skiller 703) reached 200M fletching for his 5th skill at 200M.

Telmomarques is within 1M xp of reaching the 2,5B xp mark (3rd player).

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Total lvl doesn't mean anything. Suomi wasn't max total until this year and he's a really efficient player.

tbh not being "efficient" for all time played is just a stronger argument for why ranks on the efficiency list doesnt matter...and it was taken down anyway. (it basically just showed the days played of everyone on the hlf :P)

and no total lvl just means u rushed crappy skills but if it did matter u having a higher total than him and him passing you shows that he was training faster than you =p

and paper 1m exp /day is really good for lvl 99 and using 148 lol

thats prob the equivelent of 2-3m+ a day at 110 or something but dg is getting so much worse nowadays...

StarViv.png

I found that it was possible to do 1 fish per tick on my own. Jebrim gave me the idea of using mousekeys to make it a lot easier. If it wasn't for him that video probably wouldn't have ever been made.

Also,

Decenber 14th 2009

http://gyazo.com/feb42b90109266dd6ee4e2f2e19e7446.png

April 7th 2011

http://gyazo.com/cfcf0398fb44ea3943cf03f5db65efcf.png

The only skill with significantly more xp than 13m was fletching at the time I think.

I found that it was possible to do 1 fish per tick on my own. Jebrim gave me the idea of using mousekeys to make it a lot easier. If it wasn't for him that video probably wouldn't have ever been made.

Oh.

xnccg6.png

Goodfight

I could not read all of the topic, too many pages :(, but I have tracked a few players and want to wish Suomi, Drumgun, Allar, Telmomarques and Tezz best luck, I guess those might be the ones who will eventually max the game :lol: , and Suomi/Drumgun being the two outstanding people.

I have also read the calculations, and 3 years sounds pretty doable for a person, Suomi is :thumbsup:

F2p's fastest leveling person :), check out my blog:

My Goal-thread to max F2P within a year and a half :P.

Nuffbutmage.png

Listen carefully if anybody gets 200m in all skills or even attempts it as a goal they have serious issues and need counselling

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

99's-Herblore/Prayer/Fletching/Crafting/Constitution

2200 Total in under 100 days played

My Blog :D http://forum.tip.it/topic/301717-jessomephyrexials-blog/#entry5018330

Okay guys, as frustrating as it is to have someone leave a floor midway through a dungeon, please don't go raging about them in here. As mentioned, the circumstances were not clearly seen, and we do not wish to see personal attacks being done on these boards. If you have a problem with a particular user, then please PM them rather than hijack a thread. Thanks.

Jesus, how do you people do it? I wasted 300 days of my life on this game and will always regret it.

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Listen carefully if anybody gets 200m in all skills or even attempts it as a goal they have serious issues and need counselling

Listen carefully trolls like you are annoying and not welcome in this thread. Kthxbye

OT: Anyone have any idea of what slayer list S U O M I is sticking too? I remember slaying in Kuradel's dung late last year and passing him at greaters while he was wearing a black mask since he couldn't afford the helmet yet. He wasn't even 95 slayer at the time yet iirc. Just insane to think he's over 25% of the way done with slayer already...

Trollbomber.png