200M in all Skills

Makilio

Foot trains just as efficiently as Zarfot did and the key thing is that he also develops working methods and understands how ticks work.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Him having less xp doesn't make him a wannabe

They are referring to his methods of training and efficiency...

Oh, so if you make a 5 minute video of you training efficiently your always efficient? Sorry I didn't know it worked like that.

Iamsomebody would you care to stop trolling? People play different variations of the game in term as speed and skills they work first for 200m. Foot is just as efficient as Zarfot. Anyone can show a comparison of peoples skills. How about we compare you and foot? Or you and Zarfot? Or you and any other maxed player thats better then you. Your talking about something that has no say in how people are today or what they can be tomorrow exp wise. Zarfot was efficient. Foot is efficient. Zarfot didn't train his buyables till he had the money. Whats to say Foot isn't doing that?

No, Zarfot was the most efficient player in rs foot was ranked in the 200s...even I have higher than him and I don't play all day like him.

Keyword = was. The game and time is changing. Just because someone is low rank now doesn't mean they will be in the future. All the top ranks use to be no-namers. Now they aren't. People know them. Also how do you know he plays all day? Because he gets uber amount of exp? That says nothing. It shows efficiency. Stop playing the my [bleep] is bigger game because you have higher overall now. You won't in the future. Thats what the game comes down too. Not the present. But the future.

Ive known Foot for quite awhile and even though were not on the best of terms anymore we used to be really good friends and I have to agree with Jebrim and rawr lets not crown em the king just yet loll theres alot fo efficient and good players out there anyways the game and word efficient is alot about making good choices we had this same convo a while back when I said its about the choices you make..etc and Zar posted saying I hit the nail on the head with it cba to find it though so scroll back and see

However since this isnt the lets discuss good players that could possibly have alot of xp someday thread lets get back on topic

1. Allar

2. Jdelacroix

3. Telmomarques

4. Drumgun :

5. Elvis :

...etc top 15 plox

on a related note wheres that spread/sheet or list or w/e u can check how much time some1 has left to 200m all

aribiterspar3.png

Foot trains just as efficiently as Zarfot did and the key thing is that he also develops working methods and understands how ticks work.

I agree foot is highly efficient, but some people's efficiency get more recognition then others simply because they make youtube videos about their training methods. There may very well be some highly efficient people who simply don't publicize their training on youtube or don't have as much time to play. As another person also pointed out, what someone is able to do in a 4 minute video isn't always maintained for hours on end.

Oh, so if you make a 5 minute video of you training efficiently your always efficient? Sorry I didn't know it worked like that.

Iamsomebody would you care to stop trolling? People play different variations of the game in term as speed and skills they work first for 200m. Foot is just as efficient as Zarfot. Anyone can show a comparison of peoples skills. How about we compare you and foot? Or you and Zarfot? Or you and any other maxed player thats better then you. Your talking about something that has no say in how people are today or what they can be tomorrow exp wise. Zarfot was efficient. Foot is efficient. Zarfot didn't train his buyables till he had the money. Whats to say Foot isn't doing that?

No, Zarfot was the most efficient player in rs foot was ranked in the 200s...even I have higher than him and I don't play all day like him.

Keyword = was. The game and time is changing. Just because someone is low rank now doesn't mean they will be in the future. All the top ranks use to be no-namers. Now they aren't. People know them. Also how do you know he plays all day? Because he gets uber amount of exp? That says nothing. It shows efficiency. Stop playing the my [bleep] is bigger game because you have higher overall now. You won't in the future. Thats what the game comes down too. Not the present. But the future.

Actually he still is...I'm talking about the efficient rates that they released on the high level forums Zarfot is rank one in terms of xp/time played. How do I know he plays all day? He went up 3.6m hunter xp today I'm not really up to date with hunter rates but I think it's like 300k xp max if that so that's 12 hours in 1 day...that's alot of time to me..atleast Zarfot had a life he averaged 6 hours a day for 3 years.

372nd to max total level

On topic: Elias has some extra Herblore supplies and will stop around 120-130m xp, and then will do a bit of smithing (until around 50m xp) before returning to Slayer.

A13d.png

On topic: Elias has some extra Herblore supplies and will stop around 120-130m xp, and then will do a bit of smithing (until around 50m xp) before returning to Slayer.

Nice, also Elias now has 9 skills over the imaginary lvl cap of 120, and has also broke the 2.4B XP barrier.

Actually he still is...I'm talking about the efficient rates that they released on the high level forums Zarfot is rank one in terms of xp/time played. How do I know he plays all day? He went up 3.6m hunter xp today I'm not really up to date with hunter rates but I think it's like 300k xp max if that so that's 12 hours in 1 day...that's alot of time to me..atleast Zarfot had a life he averaged 6 hours a day for 3 years.

You can't still be efficient if you don't play the game. I know about those efficient ranks that came out. They were wrong. Also just because someone says they do 6 hours a day doesn't mean they don't play a lot more also. Your basing stuff on what one person says. I can say I play 6 hrs a day play 18 and say I got some amount of exp and people would believe it. Can turn off my private chat, don't go in cc's play on a world that not a lot of people play on. Your basing stuff off of what a person says and a failed calculation by Jagex in efficiency.

I'm not sure why people feel like writing long posts on this thread when they don't really know what they're talking about.

I have always enjoyed playing RuneScape although Jagex has made many mistakes. Rather, the most important reason for my stopping playing, by far, is that I wanted to spend more time on other things. Not that I wasn't doing other things already- my long term average playing time was just over six hours a day, not the 10+ many people seem to think- and remember that includes weekends, breaks, summers, as well as time spent playing without paying much attention while doing something else, like homework. But I quit because I wanted to spend more time on things I'm interested in, like learning computer programming, rather than just playing a game than in the end doesn't matter. And no, I don't want to be a games programmer- there's so much more you can do with computers than that.

It saddens me that people like Drumgun would pass off my leaving as "not being able to keep up playing efficiently" or similar rather than realize that RuneScape is a computer game.

I also see that some people can't handle the fact that I have videos and are unable to think for themselves and consume media critically. Some of my videos show skilling methods that I used significantly and some do not. A 2 minute video may or may not accurately reflect training over a longer period, and a 2 minute animated talking Lego person video may carry a message but may mostly be for fun. I think Aribiterspar really hit the nail on the head when he said "theres a big difference between doing everything max possible all the time or just making efficient training decisions that decrease the time it takes to get things done". In any case, if anyone has any questions about how I actually trained skills or how I felt about various game updates or something, you are welcome to ask me on my YouTube channel and I will probably answer if you are mature and respectful. (Eventually I will check my channel less and less often though).

Anyway, I think that everyone should really take a step back and consider if there is something else that you could be spending more time on rather than playing RuneScape. There's a lot more to life than computer games. Even if you only play for a short time each day the same applies- what else could you be doing?

Quoted since its being discussed.

Langer I'd be interested in how many people have the most 120+ skills next next you update 200m/100m/50m though I'd guess it'd be very similar if not the same as 100m.

Hameigh.png

You can't still be efficient if you don't play the game. I know about those efficient ranks that came out. They were wrong. Also just because someone says they do 6 hours a day doesn't mean they don't play a lot more also. Your basing stuff on what one person says. I can say I play 6 hrs a day play 18 and say I got some amount of exp and people would believe it. Can turn off my private chat, don't go in cc's play on a world that not a lot of people play on. Your basing stuff off of what a person says and a failed calculation by Jagex in efficiency.

Whatever you say bud, I won't respect him until he proves he is as good as some of you make him out to be, until then he is just an attention [bleep].

372nd to max total level

Idgaf what people think of others. Your bashing a person who doesn't even an account with these forums. You have no proof or facts that he isn't as good as he says he is. The only things you go off is what one person says and a fail gaming corporation.

@ Hameigh

In the next milestones charts update, I'll make sure to mention if a player has a 100M skill under 104M xp. Like you said, chances are a player with a 100M skill will most likely have it over 104M though. Next update is mid april.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

lol ticks... such common knowledge anymore

Most people who think they understand ticks really don't when it comes down to technicalities. Zarfot understood it, but didn't explain it properly. His constant usage of it in a less accurate form has caused a misconception on what a tick really is. It is NOT simply a unit of time used to measure activities in the game.

I agree foot is highly efficient, but some people's efficiency get more recognition then others simply because they make youtube videos about their training methods. There may very well be some highly efficient people who simply don't publicize their training on youtube or don't have as much time to play. As another person also pointed out, what someone is able to do in a 4 minute video isn't always maintained for hours on end.

I've known Foot for a long time and I am able to have specific discussions with him that are impossible for me to have with other players outside of him and certain mutual friends. I really can't explain in more detail without you having spent a long time in my cc in the past and experienced some of these yourself.

Hi.

Hi fatass

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Tnx :) not sure if that would work for me because I don't have people by my side like Suomi has Jebrim etc etc

Really now? I gave you more help than I gave Suomi; just in a different form. I spent 30 hours of helping you(12 making steel plates, 18 running secondaries) on the Summoning alone + 15m or so cash that I lost from the arcane shield that I held for you. Not to mention all the information I got for you. I consider your records to be your best attribute and I consider Suomi's 200m goal to be his best attribute, so I supported each in its own way. Thanks for being grateful.

Did drum have runners for summoning when he got the daily overall record?

Tnx :) not sure if that would work for me because I don't have people by my side like Suomi has Jebrim etc etc

Really now? I gave you more help than I gave Suomi; just in a different form. I spent 30 hours of helping you(12 making steel plates, 18 running secondaries) on the Summoning alone + 15m or so cash that I lost from the arcane shield that I held for you. Not to mention all the information I got for you. I consider your records to be your best attribute and I consider Suomi's 200m goal to be his best attribute, so I supported each in its own way. Thanks for being grateful.

Did drum have runners for summoning when he got the daily overall record?

Nope, I only thought of running near the end of his week record. Before that, I was trying to organise a lot of steel plates at the last minute so he could do titans rather than yaks.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

It's funny how on page 9 I posted about the up and coming star Suomi and none of you had any faith in him saying his Slayer, RC + others were too low. Look how far we've come!

Believer from the start, gogo Suomi!

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats