200M in all Skills

Makilio

http://rsdo.net/RSDOnline/Guides/Experience%20formula.html

Dunno if i am allowed to post this here, but i couldn't just copy the formula. But anyways, there is the level formula.

It's really complicated lol

LOL. Level 200 is like 287.4 billion exp.

GL with that

the whole high lvl forums total combined exp doesnt even reach lvl 212 in one skill by a single person lol

StarViv.png

Dunno if i am allowed to post this here, but i couldn't just copy the formula. But anyways, there is the level formula.

LOL. Level 200 is like 287.4 billion exp.

GL with that

the whole high lvl forums total combined exp doesnt even reach lvl 212 in one skill by a single person lol

Yes but the HLF combined a month ago after the BXPW combined too 877,996,017,937 exp. With the waves of people we've added now etc I'm sure were close to 900b exp as overall.

Demonic thrones are roughly 10m exp/hr. That's ~30k hours for lvl 200 constuction.

Brb making some gigabills.

I think that some friends of SUOMI will be generous though, I know I would if I had enough $ for all 200m's. And I'm pretty sure if I had leftovers I would donate them.

Currently working towards 2496 total.

Oscar.png

So Thai alluded to it but I don't think people picked up on it. Skiller 703, now "8 no lifer" has passed erw j to enter the top 15. Congratulations to him. At the time of posting he is also 675k off 200m fletching.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

Yo Paperbag, good new for you. This was in de recent FAQ:

Are there plans to ever make Dungeoneering more solo-friendly?

Mod Trick: The solo XP rate is an issue that we recognise, and yes, something that wed really love to improve.

Mod Mark: Were gathering data now to help with that change in the future. However its slow progress. The changes in this update will certainly increase the average speed of a solo dungeon and the majority of changes to boss monsters in this update were designed with the solo user in mind.

Not bad eh ;) Found it through TSG btw, so not my find.

Finally an update for Jagex that will be good.

well, maybe not good, but better. Also, timewise it reads as if this could take 6+ months easily

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

Wooah SUOMI got 30m exp in 1 week! That's nuts, is that all slayer, str and hp?

And if he has money problems, (I don't know almost anything about slayer) but won't he make his money slaying/runecrafting/hunting?

I don't know what the efficient ways of training are but yeah.. ZMI gains money no? And 200m RC is a lot of runes crafted lol.

I don't know why he doesn't start merching tho :S You don't need that many bils for 200m buyables no?

Powerslaying - nope

Runecrafting - effigies - nope

Hunting - draconic jadinkos - nope

Merching is a risk of cash and he doesn't like to risk. As mentioned before, he is a perfectionist :P

Oh damn! So there's no skills left were he makes money??

Flipping isn't really a risk, he's gotta do something like that. Unless he has like a few p hats he can spare? Does he even have a p hat?!

Just read the post about needing 15b more.

No offense but if you want 200m all skills you need a money maker, maybe he could nex or something?

If he doesn't like merching then all he can do is stake/boss hunt. And stakings a risk aswell.

So either boss hunt/merch or give up? He can't rely on donations :P

I'm fairly certain that he'll do fine.

He certainly got to this point without staking/flipping.

You'd be surprised how generous "some" people on RS can be.

Sorry about the long quote. Been really busy with slayer lately but just wanted to say some things. I have thought about Nex or maybe even staking but not sure yet what should I do. Getting 200M Slayer first at least and will see what to do then. Giving up isn't an option and got to admit that I have been pretty lucky with donations lately. Still want to say huge thanks to everyone who has supported me, really means so much to me. Was surpised myself how helpful people can be. I know there are many people who don't like that I take donations and got to say that it wasn't the best decision, I don't really know what to say to them. But it's your decision if you want to support me or not. Someone said earlier that people might donate to me because I am "famous" player and hope to make friends with me like that, I got to admit that I am not really a good friend. I am always busy with my goal and I take exp so seriously.

Earlier people were saying that I deserve donations because I train so fast, it was very nice thing to say. I am trying really hard to get 200M in all skills and will do the best I can to reach it. I know that doesn't really mean that I deserve to get donations more than some other player just because of that. I keep reading this thread all the time but find it pretty hard to post because I am afraid that people judge me. Either it's because of donations or because I play so much. But I can never please everyone, no matter what I did. So I am doing what feels the best for me. There has been so many nice posts here from my friends and other people, been really nice reading them. Still so surprised how nice people here, been really a pleasure reading most of the posts. Still working on the tip.it interview and not sure when it's done, sorry about the wait.

Reached 50M slayer earlier today and still long road to go, thanks for noticing Aylari. I know I am late with this but welcome back Paperpag, I am so glad you started posting again. Really missed you. Also thanks to Jebrim and other people who explained about the 100M donation video so people don't get the wrong impression. April fools was great too, had a nice laugh. Thanks for that langer. There are so many other people I want to thank too, really appreciate all the positive comments.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I just copied everything in excel. The best formula I could get out of it was:

y = 0,0011x^6 - 0,3331x^5 + 37,596x^4 - 2009,7x^3 + 50770x^2 - 520060x + 1•10^6

R² = 0,99961

So you can use that as nearly accurate to calculate :P It isn't 100% accurate though (you would then get R²=1)

However I did get an accurate formula for the experience difference:

y = 83,463 • e^0,0989x

R² = 1

When x=0 it tells the difference between level 0 and 1, x=1 tells the difference between level 1 and 2 and so on.

It may not be 100% accurate at the lower levels because of the rounding system that jagex uses. edit: nvm it isn't as accurate as I thought, though it is pretty near the actual formula, I think jagex rouding everything down screwed up my excel results.

Edit:

@Suomi

Don't let the opinion of others change who you are or what you do, it is your life not theirs.

Second edit: @the posters below

Ok, scrap the first formula, but the second one is pretty much accurate (and that R^2 of the second one does say something, as it is a exponential formula). I think the real formula should be somewhere near my formula

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

y = 0,0011x^6 - 0,3331x^5 + 37,596x^4 - 2009,7x^3 + 50770x^2 - 520060x + 110^6

R² = 0,99961

So you can use that as nearly accurate to calculate :P It isn't 100% accurate though (you would then get R²=1)

y = 83,463 e^0,0989x

R² = 1

When x=0 it tells the difference between level 0 and 1, x=1 tells the difference between level 1 and 2 and so on.

It may not be 100% accurate at the lower levels because of the rounding system that jagex uses.

Edit:

@Suomi

Don't let the opinion of others change who you are or what you do, it is your life not theirs.

Not necessarily - as you keep using increasingly larger orders of polynomials - your R value would increase (even if there's not necessarily a connection between the y value and x^5)

^And Suomi, I agree with essiw - you should be doing your own thing.

Especially since 200M is such a long and arduous task - you should make sure that you're enjoying this!

Anyhow, sweet job so far and keep it up!

capt%20kevin.png

Sorry about the long quote. Been really busy with slayer lately but just wanted to say some things. I have thought about Nex or maybe even staking but not sure yet what should I do. Getting 200M Slayer first at least and will see what to do then. Giving up isn't an option and got to admit that I have been pretty lucky with donations lately. Still want to say huge thanks to everyone who has supported me, really means so much to me. Was surpised myself how helpful people can be. I know there are many people who don't like that I take donations and got to say that it wasn't the best decision, I don't really know what to say to them. But it's your decision if you want to support me or not. Someone said earlier that people might donate to me because I am "famous" player and hope to make friends with me like that, I got to admit that I am not really a good friend. I am always busy with my goal and I take exp so seriously.

Earlier people were saying that I deserve donations because I train so fast, it was very nice thing to say. I am trying really hard to get 200M in all skills and will do the best I can to reach it. I know that doesn't really mean that I deserve to get donations more than some other player just because of that. I keep reading this thread all the time but find it pretty hard to post because I am afraid that people judge me. Either it's because of donations or because I play so much. But I can never please everyone, no matter what I did. So I am doing what feels the best for me. There has been so many nice posts here from my friends and other people, been really nice reading them. Still so surprised how nice people here, been really a pleasure reading most of the posts. Still working on the tip.it interview and not sure when it's done, sorry about the wait.

Reached 50M slayer earlier today and still long road to go, thanks for noticing Aylari. I know I am late with this but welcome back Paperpag, I am so glad you started posting again. Really missed you. Also thanks to Jebrim and other people who explained about the 100M donation video so people don't get the wrong impression. April fools was great too, had a nice laugh. Thanks for that langer. There are so many other people I want to thank too, really appreciate all the positive comments.

I agree with the people above me, you should not care so much about people judging you, and certainly don't be afraid to post here haha.

I have donated some money to you and i personally don't did that to become friends. I did it because i'd like to speed up the process of someone getting 200m in all skills :D

And even though you are always busy with your goal and you take xp seriously, you still thanked me plenty of times in pm and that is more then enough.

Good luck on your goal!

backgroundsignature.png

y = 0,0011x^6 - 0,3331x^5 + 37,596x^4 - 2009,7x^3 + 50770x^2 - 520060x + 1•10^6

R² = 0,99961

y = 83,463 • e^0,0989x

R² = 1

It may not be 100% accurate at the lower levels because of the rounding system that jagex uses. edit: nvm it isn't as accurate as I thought, though it is pretty near the actual formula, I think jagex rouding everything down screwed up my excel results.

Edit:

@Suomi

What is the point of that difference formula? It is less accurate and as complicated as the approximation that immediately follows from the real formula, y(x) = (1/4) * (x - 1 + 300 * 2^((x-1)/7) ). Further, R^2 for polynomials don't say anything as the poster above me already mentioned.

@S U O M I, I like your attitude towards the game.

Wooah SUOMI got 30m exp in 1 week! That's nuts, is that all slayer, str and hp?

And if he has money problems, (I don't know almost anything about slayer) but won't he make his money slaying/runecrafting/hunting?

I don't know what the efficient ways of training are but yeah.. ZMI gains money no? And 200m RC is a lot of runes crafted lol.

I don't know why he doesn't start merching tho :S You don't need that many bils for 200m buyables no?

Powerslaying - nope

Runecrafting - effigies - nope

Hunting - draconic jadinkos - nope

Merching is a risk of cash and he doesn't like to risk. As mentioned before, he is a perfectionist :P

Oh damn! So there's no skills left were he makes money??

Flipping isn't really a risk, he's gotta do something like that. Unless he has like a few p hats he can spare? Does he even have a p hat?!

Just read the post about needing 15b more.

No offense but if you want 200m all skills you need a money maker, maybe he could nex or something?

If he doesn't like merching then all he can do is stake/boss hunt. And stakings a risk aswell.

So either boss hunt/merch or give up? He can't rely on donations :P

I'm fairly certain that he'll do fine.

He certainly got to this point without staking/flipping.

You'd be surprised how generous "some" people on RS can be.

Suomi just wondering why you crash people when you slay? I was at abby spectres and you just set your cannon up so I had to hop

372nd to max total level

This is a multiplayer game. When you are in multi way combat, either use it to your advantage, leave the place to others or get very crappy XP rates and stay.

I expect every top players to steal spot and be "mean" when they slay.

Nice post Suomi btw. I expected it for a long time! Glad you came around and decided to post. Remember you can't please everyone all the time and don't make a big deal of the negative feedback when the positive outbalance the negative.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

iamsomebody1 is just trolling again, dw about it.

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Thanks for posting S U O M I, it was a good read. :)

You kept us waiting too long though. ^^

I just wanted to say that you take what other people say too seriously, you should remember it's your life, with your goals. Some people might not agree with those, but that's okay. It's not there life, do what you want to do, reach your own goals, not the goals other people might want you to reach. ;-)

I've got a quick question too: did I read staking there? That's everything S U O M I is against! I mean, it's gambling. nothing more, nothing less. And I thought you didn't like to take risks? :P

Good luck on the next 150M slayer, you'll easily manage.

Superheat88

Yeah I am glad I posted too, I know I take people a bit too seriously. Especially here on forums, it's just a bit annoying when you try to make proper posts yourself and then some people just post something random which isn't even true at all. But I guess I should just laugh at it. Thanks again for positive response.

And only just thinking about staking haha, not going anywhere near duel arena just yet. Never done even one stake and maybe won't in the future either and you are right, it's something I would never do but just trying to think where to get money for buyables.

Yeah I am glad I posted too, I know I take people a bit too seriously. Especially here on forums, it's just a bit annoying when you try to make proper posts yourself and then some people just post something random which isn't even true at all. But I guess I should just laugh at it. Thanks again for positive response.

And only just thinking about staking haha, not going anywhere near duel arena just yet. Never done even one stake and maybe won't in the future either and you are right, it's something I would never do but just trying to think where to get money for buyables.

Are you actuaslly losing money slaying then?

That sucks hard..

Anyway respect man,If I had money I'd donate, would love to see someone achieve 200m all skills and to be honest you're miles ahead of everyone else. 99 mining, agility and fishing.. Dang lol!

Just wondering how much slayer exp your gaining per day.

Can't wait for the interview either!!

Respect :shades:

y = 0,0011x^6 - 0,3331x^5 + 37,596x^4 - 2009,7x^3 + 50770x^2 - 520060x + 110^6

R² = 0,99961

y = 83,463 e^0,0989x

R² = 1

Edit:

@Suomi

Second edit: @the posters below

Ok, scrap the first formula, but the second one is pretty much accurate (and that R^2 of the second one does say something, as it is a exponential formula). I think the real formula should be somewhere near my formula

props for trying to get an exact calculation for spreadsheets... but on the page where you got the examples of xp lvls 1-200 they have the excel formula :-P

Here's something to make you laugh at just how sad Jagex is. I got a 3 day mute and apparently a 1 year forum ban (unless they made a mistake) for a "serious/major" offense:

http://gyazo.com/7362231891ae688e0e05ed7126c16683.png

Either Jagex doesn't see any sort of difference between days, months or years or they don't care enough to click properly.

I said that as a joke and I'm not racist, it was a funny South Park reference and I think Jagex took it waaay too far by giving me an ingame mute for a joke that I posted on the forums. I will seriously LOL if it's a 1 year forum ban but anything is possible seeing as it's Jagex I'm dealing with here. I explained that it was just a silly joke from a TV show (go watch 2 days before the day after tomorrow episode) but the appeal was denied. I even asked for the forum ban to stay and to unmute me ingame but that request didn't go through. Mind you, this was on HLF and everyone there jokes about stuff so it is really sad that they're taking it so seriously when it's not lol.

Account Management > Appeal a ban/offence.

And don't post it here.

LOL

No Jmod in Player Support who is reading that is going to give a [cabbage].

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim