200M in all Skills

Makilio

Actually no, this auto logout thing (besides 6 hours) is rather new. Maybe it's to help stop bots, Idk. But I always went for 4m herblore xp a day. Never got disconnect from doing that. It came a few months ago I believe.

Another way for Jagex to pretend they are doing something about bots :rolleyes:

And grats to Zezima!

Climate.png

I actually just talked with him, he said he had some extra planks and will be stopping at 155m con xp. Also he mentioned that he might go for 104m Prayer and Herblore xp sometime soon as well.

That can only mean he anticipates raise to "lvl 120" too. As long as jagex doesn't add content above lvl 99 (not even for dung yet, not counting extra bind) there really is no practical use to increase it, only for the guys that go for "maxed lvl 120's"

I don't think he anticipates it, but rather recognizes it as a slight possibility. The main reason he doesn't want to go for 200m just yet is that he wants to gain collateral Prayer and Herblore from Slayer, and also because "120" is a good milestone in and of itself.

A13d.png

Just felt like I had to post here today :razz:

First of all, thank everyone that supported me with my 200M Strength and continues supporting me with Hunter now.

Im training Hunter to 200M exp, hopefully, im hunting draconic Jadinkos. (I've been asked many times for a video, and Im going to do it in a few days) I average about 240-260k/h. My best so far was 290k-ish.

Mostly because I only have the mask and top, im pretty sure I could get a little bit more with the bottom.

About that war, yea like Jebrim said I took some 2-3h breaks that weekend.

I usually read this thread everyday and its really interesting. Thanks for the updates

<3:

Good one Langer!! Actually made me do a double take and had a chuckle :thumbsup:

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Update of the top 5 (expect the top 15 on saturday the 2nd of avril)

1. Zezima : 3,61BB xp (+2,3B). In a strange turn of events, Zezima reclaimed his long lost rank 1 by dumping a whopping 1742 effigies, using 132K slayer points and exchanging his funorb XP for runecrafting XP. Coming milestones: 100M sailing

2. Durial321 : 3,09Bxp (unknown XP gains). After years of negociation with Jagex lawyers, Durial321 finally won his trial and was awarded his old account back with extra XP in his choice of skills and the ability to kill and loot from Jagex Mods . Coming milestones : 1K blue phats banked

3. The Old Nite : 2,99B xp (-55M xp) Back from the grave due to the mexican Zombie outbreak of southern Sri Lanka, The Old Nite is back on the frontpage and I expect him to nolife dungeoneering in order to catch up to durial in the coming weeks. Coming milestones : 3B xp

4. Zarfot : 2,89B xp (+540M). Zarfot pulled a Drumgun on us!!! Zarfot discovered a new training method to earn 3M xp in runecrafting per hour. Rumor has it, his return to runescape was sponsored by Xtranormal who observed a decline in viewers in the weeks following Zarfot`s retirement in late november. Coming milestones : 2M youtube subscribers

5. Langerkiller : 2,83B xp (+2,41Bxp). Definitly the most well rounded, efficient, handsome and various other nice attributes, Langerkiller entered a deal with a bunch of ex top 15 players who gladly gave away some of their XP to this player in order to get better comments in the weekly update of the top 15. Credits goes to Paperbag who gave 800M xp in construction, prayer, herblore and ranged, Suomi who shed some of his agility, fishing and mining XP for a total of 600M xp and Drumgun who renounced to his melee skills, Hp skill and summoning skill for a whopping 1B xp. Aasiwat offered some cooking XP, but Langerkiller replied he didnt want a "noob" 200M skill. Coming milestones : I expect he will receive a lot of flack for entering the top 5 under these circumstances...

Happy april fools day!!!

Langerkiller entered a deal with a bunch of ex top 15 players who gladly gave away some of their XP to this player in order to get better comments in the weekly update of the top 15.

If they are ex top 15, then they have no need of better comments because they won't be getting any. :P

Funny update though.

Hameigh.png

Update of the top 5 (expect the top 15 on saturday the 2nd of avril)

1. Zezima : 3,61BB xp (+2,3B). In a strange turn of events, Zezima reclaimed his long lost rank 1 by dumping a whopping 1742 effigies, using 132K slayer points and exchanging his funorb XP for runecrafting XP. Coming milestones: 100M sailing

2. Durial321 : 3,09Bxp (unknown XP gains). After years of negociation with Jagex lawyers, Durial321 finally won his trial and was awarded his old account back with extra XP in his choice of skills and the ability to kill and loot from Jagex Mods . Coming milestones : 1K blue phats banked

3. The Old Nite : 2,99B xp (-55M xp) Back from the grave due to the mexican Zombie outbreak of southern Sri Lanka, The Old Nite is back on the frontpage and I expect him to nolife dungeoneering in order to catch up to durial in the coming weeks. Coming milestones : 3B xp

4. Zarfot : 2,89B xp (+540M). Zarfot pulled a Drumgun on us!!! Zarfot discovered a new training method to earn 3M xp in runecrafting per hour. Rumor has it, his return to runescape was sponsored by Xtranormal who observed a decline in viewers in the weeks following Zarfot`s retirement in late november. Coming milestones : 2M youtube subscribers

5. Langerkiller : 2,83B xp (+2,41Bxp). Definitly the most well rounded, efficient, handsome and various other nice attributes, Langerkiller entered a deal with a bunch of ex top 15 players who gladly gave away some of their XP to this player in order to get better comments in the weekly update of the top 15. Credits goes to Paperbag who gave 800M xp in construction, prayer, herblore and ranged, Suomi who shed some of his agility, fishing and mining XP for a total of 600M xp and Drumgun who renounced to his melee skills, Hp skill and summoning skill for a whopping 1B xp. Aasiwat offered some cooking XP, but Langerkiller replied he didnt want a "noob" 200M skill. Coming milestones : I expect he will receive a lot of flack for entering the top 5 under these circumstances...

Holy, Zezimas back on top?

372nd to max total level

From BTS:

"Dying in RuneScape will become slightly less painful later this month as we introduce the concept of Limbo. If you die in any unsafe, non-PVP area, you will be prompted to choose which items you retain (following the existing rules for how many items you keep on death); also, certain types of items will always be kept on death most notably coins, but also most quest-specific items and common, low-value items such as tinderboxes, fishing rods and the like.

You will then be given a choice of where you respawn be that any of the respawn points youve unlocked (i.e. Lumbridge, Falador, Camelot or Soul Wars) or the last respawn hub you passed through (typically, the last major settlement you visited). Once you have respawned, youll be free to hunt down your gravestone to attempt to retrieve those items you did not keep.

Please note that the death mechanic used in the Wilderness and other dangerous PvP activities will not be changing from how it currently is, other than that your most valuable items will be decided by their Grand Exchange guide price, not their alch value."

"Poor Pauline Polaris, utterly charmed by Lokar, has been left to tend the Livid Farm on Lunar Isle. Help her out by using your lunar spells to fertilise the soil, cure the livid, bunch them together, fix fenceposts and energise Pauline, and you will receive Magic, Farming, Crafting, Construction and Agility XP for doing so. The Livid Farm is ideal for those looking to train a number of skills at once, and is fast-paced, with the plants growing and being harvested in a matter of seconds."

Will Lunar Farm speed up some Agility and Farming? Will this first update make it so rich players who slack off while chinning monkeys, for instance, will face no consequences?

The second update sounds good, but the first sounds rubbish.

Whats the best method for training sailing which is going to be released later this month?

Get your pirate outfits, learn the pirate language, and yell Hoay out loud!

From BTS:

"Dying in RuneScape will become slightly less painful later this month as we introduce the concept of Limbo. If you die in any unsafe, non-PVP area, you will be prompted to choose which items you retain (following the existing rules for how many items you keep on death); also, certain types of items will always be kept on death – most notably coins, but also most quest-specific items and common, low-value items such as tinderboxes, fishing rods and the like.

You will then be given a choice of where you respawn – be that any of the respawn points you’ve unlocked (i.e. Lumbridge, Falador, Camelot or Soul Wars) or the last respawn ‘hub’ you passed through (typically, the last major settlement you visited). Once you have respawned, you’ll be free to hunt down your gravestone to attempt to retrieve those items you did not keep.

Please note that the death mechanic used in the Wilderness and other dangerous PvP activities will not be changing from how it currently is, other than that your most valuable items will be decided by their Grand Exchange guide price, not their alch value."

"Poor Pauline Polaris, utterly charmed by Lokar, has been left to tend the Livid Farm on Lunar Isle. Help her out by using your lunar spells to fertilise the soil, cure the livid, bunch them together, fix fenceposts and energise Pauline, and you will receive Magic, Farming, Crafting, Construction and Agility XP for doing so. The Livid Farm is ideal for those looking to train a number of skills at once, and is fast-paced, with the plants growing and being harvested in a matter of seconds."

Will Lunar Farm speed up some Agility and Farming? Will this first update make it so rich players who slack off while chinning monkeys, for instance, will face no consequences?

The second update sounds good, but the first sounds rubbish.

Oh they put the non joke bts in already?

" is ideal for those looking to train a number of skills at once" <-- new pro training method coming :P

Interested in seeing how the Farm update goes.... Magic, Farming, Crafting, Construction and Agility XP, hmmn. Magic we can already discount since you'd assumedly get it with mining / icewyrm slaying etc. farming is already a DnD and the xp-> time spent is silly already, craft and con are just quick buyables pretty much... but all together i guess the xp/h could be nice if the agil + craft aren't too low.