200M in all Skills

Makilio

High-level soloing is still 60k xp/hr I think, not that it's impressive, but the small skill/strength xp gains at least make it faster than runecrafting :P.

I managed about 60k/hr soloing in the upper lvl 70s lol

Demonic thrones are roughly 10m exp/hr. That's ~30k hours for lvl 200 constuction.

Handing in Brimhaven Agility tickets is even faster.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Yeah I am glad I posted too, I know I take people a bit too seriously. Especially here on forums, it's just a bit annoying when you try to make proper posts yourself and then some people just post something random which isn't even true at all. But I guess I should just laugh at it. Thanks again for positive response.

And only just thinking about staking haha, not going anywhere near duel arena just yet. Never done even one stake and maybe won't in the future either and you are right, it's something I would never do but just trying to think where to get money for buyables.

Are you actuaslly losing money slaying then?

That sucks hard..

Anyway respect man,If I had money I'd donate, would love to see someone achieve 200m all skills and to be honest you're miles ahead of everyone else. 99 mining, agility and fishing.. Dang lol!

Just wondering how much slayer exp your gaining per day.

Can't wait for the interview either!!

Respect :shades:

Pretty hard to say if I am making loss with slayer or not but anyways I am going to need 10B+ for sure after I am done with slayer. Wouldn't really say that I am that far ahead, anything is still possible.

I really hate to say how much I play a day or how much exp I gain a day because it varies so much, especially with slayer. I use effigies on slayer as I get them and some days I don't even get any effigies at all so it's really hard to say. Some days I sleep very long too, promised myself that I would sleep as much as possible. Been gaining about 1M slayer exp a day so far but it really depends a lot on the effigy drops.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

It's pretty damn awesome that we've had three of the famous players come and post here, or at least I've only seen three.

pretty sure I have seen 5-8 of the famous people post here.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

iamsomebody1 is just trolling again, dw about it.

Dude I vidded it incase you would say that

i use to think you were gonna be first to all 200m but now i think its gonna be either zarfot/zezima/telmomarques because your a crasher

372nd to max total level

It's pretty damn awesome that we've had three of the famous players come and post here, or at least I've only seen three.

I said, "Or at least I've only seen three."

Suomi, Paperbag and Allar are currently active on this thread. Drumgun used to post but he hasn't done it in while. Zarfot, Jdelacroix, Skiller 703 and Lan at least posted once and Telmomarques posted a couples days ago saying he reads the thread and likes it. I think Tezz posted once but he was slaying at the time and he didn't have much time to post or read more.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Elias just flew through 20m prayer xp and is now level 120. It seemed as though he was going to do that with herb for a bit, but then he moved on to prayer, so I suspect he is waiting for supplies to buy for 120 herb, but that is just a hunch.

I think foot could become a contender in the distant future seeing as he comes up with, or at least demos, a lot of the optimal training methods, but I suppose it all has to do with what his goals are.

Suomi is still slaying away working on another 1m+ day. He also beat chilly's monthly slayer record by 2m and he didn't have 400+ effigies saved up. Pretty impressive. Also his 8m weekly record is probably pretty close to max for a week with out saving up points/effiges.

Tezz is still fletching/fming while waiting for teams at dugeon.

And Telmo is closing in on 50m hunter.

Elias just flew through 20m prayer xp and is now level 120. It seemed as though he was going to do that with herb for a bit, but then he moved on to prayer, so I suspect he is waiting for supplies to buy for 120 herb, but that is just a hunch.

I think foot could become a contender in the distant future seeing as he comes up with, or at least demos, a lot of the optimal training methods, but I suppose it all has to do with what his goals are.

Suomi is still slaying away working on another 1m+ day. He also beat chilly's monthly slayer record by 2m and he didn't have 400+ effigies saved up. Pretty impressive. Also his 8m weekly record is probably pretty close to max for a week with out saving up points/effiges.

Elias said he'll actually get over 104M herblore xp and might even pass Elvis in the process. Knowing Elvis, that won't last long lol. He'll probably train herblore and use up his effigies too in order not to lose a rank to Elias.

Makaveli_93.png

Elias said he'll actually get over 104M herblore xp and might even pass Elvis in the process. Knowing Elvis, that won't last long lol. He'll probably train herblore and use up his effigies too in order not to lose a rank to Elias.

Elvis dumped effigies last week though. I see Drumgun losing two ranks in the not so distant future.

The fast trainers will run out of fast buyables in the end though. Just look at Jdelacroix, aside from thieving and dungeon, he's gonna have a hard time with slower skills in the months to come.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

foot will burnout

Elvis dumped effigies last week though. I see Drumgun losing two ranks in the not so distant future.

The fast trainers will run out of fast buyables in the end though. Just look at Jdelacroix, aside from thieving and dungeon, he's gonna have a hard time with slower skills in the months to come.

smith and hunter ^

StarViv.png

I'll give a big "Meh" if he locks out another effigy combo, but he could get 150-170M hunter without harming himself. Anyway Jdelacroix has proven over the last 6 months how steady and consistent he was. I have no doubt he can tackle the slower skills.

langerkiller.png

About the new pouch repair spell I dont think it would be worth it depending how long it takes to get lol I heard something ridiculous like 20/30 hours but not sure how accurate this info? Anymore would be appreciated on how long it would take to un lock the new spells..etc

Also venge group= gf merc rooms even more lol?

aribiterspar3.png

foot will burnout

Impossible :P

I also noticed he beat the max wc rate at pines I had found from 130k to 140k (146k with d axe)

foot will burnout

Impossible :P

I also noticed he beat the max wc rate at pines I had found from 130k to 140k (146k with d axe)

Hes a good player and obv hell burn out at a max rate but hell he could burn out but if he keeps playing even with worse methods for less hours a day any1 can get 200m all if they play for 20-30 years and just dont sto playing lol but as far as being a top contender depends how many of the top 15 quit then possibly yeah him + lots of other people/dragonseance..etc could also be up there but as for now hes still really far behind in any "race" Btw how many hours does he have left towards 200m all I forgot if he was on that list a few pages back im just interested.

aribiterspar3.png

I just looked this "foot" guy up and i was like WTF. Are you guys serious? Allar has like 1.8b exp on him.

overall exp can mean nothing. Suomi isnt top 5 and he's closest to all 200ms.

I have to agree with Matt on this one, with all due respect to Foot I just can't see him as a contender

His slow skills aren't really that high in xp, so no, he can't get all 200ms.

Fishing:25m

Mining:16m

Agility:36m

Slayer:17m

Runecrafting: 21m

Woodcutting: 30m

372nd to max total level

I just looked this "foot" guy up and i was like WTF. Are you guys serious? Allar has like 1.8b exp on him.

overall exp can mean nothing. Suomi isnt top 5 and he's closest to all 200ms.

I have to agree with Matt on this one, with all due respect to Foot I just can't see him as a contender

His slow skills aren't really that high in xp, so no, he can't get all 200ms.

Fishing:25m

Mining:16m

Agility:36m

Slayer:17m

Runecrafting: 21m

Woodcutting: 30m

How does that mean he *can't* get all 200ms?

Climate.png

I'll give a big "Meh" if he locks out another effigy combo, but he could get 150-170M hunter without harming himself. Anyway Jdelacroix has proven over the last 6 months how steady and consistent he was. I have no doubt he can tackle the slower skills.

hes not even planning on locking thief/cons for awhile lol

oh and foot seems kinda like a zarfot type player he could be a fast trainer for awhile but you cant really tell from a vid whos not gunna burn out and who is and he might not burn out from rs but he might quit for other reasons

overall exp shows how far a person has currently come after maxing its about 416m for 2496 tota most people that only get 2496 = about 500m-600m exp....so more exp = more playing after maxed/dedicated to the game also higher exp = more higher exp in the skills enjoyed or even 200m and can show that someones still playing after maxing thier fave skills

lots of people quit after finishing cook/dg ect...

StarViv.png