200M in all Skills

Makilio

You cannot trade xp

Coins are nowadays only a subsititude for xp.. Give me an infinte sum of donations and I can also achieve a high level in construction or almost any skill!

Once someone accepts donations on a big scale it shouldn't be considered a "1 man project" anymore.

A buyable 200m still takes about 400 hours of nolifing. I reckon that's hard so don't act jerkish.

And even if it is not a 1 man project, who cares. I'd still take all the credit for it, and ofcourse i would always be grateful to my donaters.

well thats the reason alot of stakers prob arent gunna get 200m herb/pray just yet tbh even the fast skills take some discipline to train all day they are just faster than others.....:P

personally im not against donations as long as the person doesnt beg and beg most of the time people that give money away are giving away small portions of there bank. and that small portion can really help especcially on a skill like slayer can get a few more cannonballs or a few more ovl

StarViv.png

Lets not get too far into the donations debate. It just leads to a mechanting debate which leads to all kinds of off topic dicussion that we've been warned about. Grats to Elias and Allar ;-)

Kjarqu.png

You cannot trade xp

Coins are nowadays only a subsititude for xp.. Give me an infinte sum of donations and I can also achieve a high level in construction or almost any skill!

Once someone accepts donations on a big scale it shouldn't be considered a "1 man project" anymore.

A buyable 200m still takes about 400 hours of nolifing. I reckon that's hard so don't act jerkish.

And even if it is not a 1 man project, who cares. I'd still take all the credit for it, and ofcourse i would always be grateful to my donaters.

well thats the reason alot of stakers prob arent gunna get 200m herb/pray just yet tbh even the fast skills take some discipline to train all day they are just faster than others.....:P

personally im not against donations as long as the person doesnt beg and beg most of the time people that give money away are giving away small portions of there bank. and that small portion can really help especcially on a skill like slayer can get a few more cannonballs or a few more ovl

Exactly. I've had to cash to get all buyuable 99s for a looooooong time now, but that didn't stop me from not doing them cause I found it boring.

I still say that if you're incapable of getting money for buyables then you don't deserve 200m in those skills. I really don't care what you Suomi fanboys say but it's the truth and it hurts apparently.

Ok your opinion is noted...lets move on to another topic. I noticed that Telmomarques is moving through hunter pretty good but he's getting spanked by Foot.

Kjarqu.png

I still say that if you're incapable of getting money for buyables then you don't deserve 200m in those skills. I really don't care what you Suomi fanboys say but it's the truth and it hurts apparently.

Ok your opinion is noted...lets move on to another topic. I noticed that Telmomarques is moving through hunter pretty good but he's getting spanked by Foot.

Telmo isn't going full out nolifing on hunt. Hes also started to do abit of herblore. He's not one of those need to race and beat this person to 200m kind of people.

This just shows how ignorant you truly are. Suomi is not incapable of getting that money. Suomi could get the money for 200m xp on all... it would just take a lot longer. The reason I donate and believe that Suomi accepts the donations is so that he doesn't have to waste any more time collecting money. I also donated because I have seen what he is capable of and believe he will be the first to max out everything. Whats the difference between accepting donations and merchanting pre-free trade? (I was a merchanter pre-free trade... it required little effort and only demanded a log in two or three times a day... managed to get 1.3billion in f2p merchanting and thats nothing compared to other merchanters who were actually good at it..)

Yea I may be a fanboy for donating 1b before the last bonus exp weekend... but i would rather see that cash put to use instead of it just sitting in my bank collecting dust

Donate to S_U__O__M_I !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Foot is tearing through Hunter, and I'm going to try to break his records in Spring Break :thumbsup: , unless I get a perm DG team moving.

Currently working towards 2496 total.

Oscar.png

This just shows how ignorant you truly are. Suomi is not incapable of getting that money. Suomi could get the money for 200m xp on all... it would just take a lot longer. The reason I donate and believe that Suomi accepts the donations is so that he doesn't have to waste any more time collecting money. I also donated because I have seen what he is capable of and believe he will be the first to max out everything. Whats the difference between accepting donations and merchanting pre-free trade? (I was a merchanter pre-free trade... it required little effort and only demanded a log in two or three times a day... managed to get 1.3billion in f2p merchanting and thats nothing compared to other merchanters who were actually good at it..)

Yea I may be a fanboy for donating 1b before the last bonus exp weekend... but i would rather see that cash put to use instead of it just sitting in my bank collecting dust

:thumbup:

I still don't understand why so many seem to be against this. It has been mentioned many many times and every single time there's more people backing him up than being against him. Why don't you just drop it man?

sigtsg99tq3.png

If Suomi gets (enough) donations, he is capable of making the money for 200m in all skills (virtually) lossless which is really efficient. End of discussion imo.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Telmo isn't going full out nolifing on hunt. Hes also started to do abit of herblore. He's not one of those need to race and beat this person to 200m kind of people.

OIC, was just an observation since Foot was mentioned a couple pages ago. So Telmomarques is going to do some herby for a bit? Any particular reason why?

Kjarqu.png

OIC, was just an observation since Foot was mentioned a couple pages ago. So Telmomarques is going to do some herby for a bit? Any particular reason why?

He likes herblore. Also abit of variation between hunter.

Foot is the new Zarfot :thumbup:

No...just no. Zarfot was a monster this Foot guy is just a wannabe...

Nah

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7237/zarfotb.jpg

What were you saying?

Lol that doesn't mean anything, if anything it just shows how much he has left to do. I'm all for efficiency but lets not make him our king just yet.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

Iamsomebody would you care to stop trolling? People play different variations of the game in term as speed and skills they work first for 200m. Foot is just as efficient as Zarfot. Anyone can show a comparison of peoples skills. How about we compare you and foot? Or you and Zarfot? Or you and any other maxed player thats better then you. Your talking about something that has no say in how people are today or what they can be tomorrow exp wise. Zarfot was efficient. Foot is efficient. Zarfot didn't train his buyables till he had the money. Whats to say Foot isn't doing that?

Him having less xp doesn't make him a wannabe

They are referring to his methods of training and efficiency...

Oh, so if you make a 5 minute video of you training efficiently your always efficient? Sorry I didn't know it worked like that.

Iamsomebody would you care to stop trolling? People play different variations of the game in term as speed and skills they work first for 200m. Foot is just as efficient as Zarfot. Anyone can show a comparison of peoples skills. How about we compare you and foot? Or you and Zarfot? Or you and any other maxed player thats better then you. Your talking about something that has no say in how people are today or what they can be tomorrow exp wise. Zarfot was efficient. Foot is efficient. Zarfot didn't train his buyables till he had the money. Whats to say Foot isn't doing that?

No, Zarfot was the most efficient player in rs foot was ranked in the 200s...even I have higher than him and I don't play all day like him.

372nd to max total level