200M in all Skills

Makilio

@Aylari, yeah I believe langer mentioned it in his top 15 update saying telmo was 1M xp away from 2.5B xp. I think he's somewhere around ~10M from reclaiming rank 1 overall again. I'm guessing he'll take over #1 within the next week.

Considering how most of his maxed skills are buyables, I wonder how far from halfway he still is. I'd say he's probably around 35-40% complete off the top of my head. I'm interested to see how he manages mining, agility, and fishing. If he tackles them with the same effort he's put into everything else then I think there's a good chance he'll give S U O M I a run for his money.

Top 3 most likely imo with the training attitudes and agendas I know now are as follows:

1. S U O M I

2. Telmomarques

3. Drumgun

I'm sure there are other likely competitors, but I've limited most of my interest into these three.

I agree with Suomi and Telmomarques, but I don't agree at all with Drumgun. He has so much disadvantages, most notably Slayer, and more importantly he has said multiple times that he doesn't plan at all on getting 200m in all skills. I would probably Elias in 3rd (who nobody seems to talk about, despite langer constantly pointing him out as an underrated player), or maybe Tezz.

I think suomi, telmo, and Elias are good picks. Frankly I still think Aasiwat will do it too even though he says he won't, nothing wrong with a little blind hope. He is in great position to do it, he has a 100m lead on Jd and he can still get 150m prayer and 150m herb quickly if he has the cash; also dungeon if it comes out with an update to make him enjoy it.

As for Tezz I think he has a pretty good shot at it, but we will know more once we see what he does after 200m dungeon which will be in about 10m xp assuming he has points saved from level 120. I'd like to see him chin range and barrage the rest of his charms. But it has not been mentioned what kind of cash pile he is sitting on, but if he has a ton of cash he is sitting on a "quick" 1bil xp.

Dapledo is also moving up with thieving probably going for 100m which seems to be a goal of his, like his other skills all at 70m.

I just realized the suqah spot we all use is now gone due to livid farm. Is it worth it to do them anymore in another spot with cannon?

I noticed that too, can a cannon be placed on the top of the hill there? There's still quite a few suqah's there

On the top of the hill the cannon hits 7/8 suqahs fairly constantly, seemed faster than the old spot even.

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

@Aylari, yeah I believe langer mentioned it in his top 15 update saying telmo was 1M xp away from 2.5B xp. I think he's somewhere around ~10M from reclaiming rank 1 overall again. I'm guessing he'll take over #1 within the next week.

Considering how most of his maxed skills are buyables, I wonder how far from halfway he still is. I'd say he's probably around 35-40% complete off the top of my head. I'm interested to see how he manages mining, agility, and fishing. If he tackles them with the same effort he's put into everything else then I think there's a good chance he'll give S U O M I a run for his money.

Top 3 most likely imo with the training attitudes and agendas I know now are as follows:

1. S U O M I

2. Telmomarques

3. Drumgun

I'm sure there are other likely competitors, but I've limited most of my interest into these three.

I agree with Suomi and Telmomarques, but I don't agree at all with Drumgun. He has so much disadvantages, most notably Slayer, and more importantly he has said multiple times that he doesn't plan at all on getting 200m in all skills. I would probably Elias in 3rd (who nobody seems to talk about, despite langer constantly pointing him out as an underrated player), or maybe Tezz.

I think suomi, telmo, and Elias are good picks. Frankly I still think Aasiwat will do it too even though he says he won't, nothing wrong with a little blind hope. He is in great position to do it, he has a 100m lead on Jd and he can still get 150m prayer and 150m herb quickly if he has the cash; also dungeon if it comes out with an update to make him enjoy it.

As for Tezz I think he has a pretty good shot at it, but we will know more once we see what he does after 200m dungeon which will be in about 10m xp assuming he has points saved from level 120. I'd like to see him chin range and barrage the rest of his charms. But it has not been mentioned what kind of cash pile he is sitting on, but if he has a ton of cash he is sitting on a "quick" 1bil xp.

Dapledo is also moving up with thieving probably going for 100m which seems to be a goal of his, like his other skills all at 70m.

It's election time in Canada, so I'll give a politician's answer...

I believe every active player from the top 10 has a chance to max all skills. Of course some players are gaining more XPs these days than others (Elias, Tezz, Suomi and Telmomarques) and some of them have a "bad" Hp/slayer ratio (Drumgun, Paperbag and Jdelacroix), but in the end, it's likely that some of these players will quit or slow down considerably in the future which will give a better chance to the more consistent players and those who will stick around.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Listen carefully if anybody gets 200m in all skills or even attempts it as a goal they have serious issues and need counselling

Listen carefully trolls like you are annoying and not welcome in this thread. Kthxbye

OT: Anyone have any idea of what slayer list S U O M I is sticking too? I remember slaying in Kuradel's dung late last year and passing him at greaters while he was wearing a black mask since he couldn't afford the helmet yet. He wasn't even 95 slayer at the time yet iirc. Just insane to think he's over 25% of the way done with slayer already...

I'm not sure, but i have seen him slaying in the brimhaven resource dungeon (iron or steel drags). Or he just prefers it there or he doesn't have kuradal's dungeon, which might mean he uses duradel/lapalok? I have also seen him at ice strykes, not sure if lapalok assigns those ;p. And yeah he slays like a beast, it's so awesome to track haha

Oh and jebrim, could you please make jebrim II's adv log public again :D i love seeing your progress.

Sorry, I had turned it off hoping that it would make the 35's disappear from Swiftkit's hiscore lookup. It didn't affect it and my RS hiscores don't show my level 35's, so I think Jagex only changed the hiscores lite version. I'll turn it back on, but there's really not much to look at. My progress lately has been terrible lol.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

things wrong in that spreadsheet: Magic Xp rate is infinite because you do NOT need to waste time training Magic, not 400k. Cooking Xp rate is 720k, not 700k. Construction Xp rate is 800k, not 750k. Prayer Xp rate is 950k, not 1000k. Fletch Xp rate is infinite because you do NOT need to waste time training Fletch, not 1000k.

1. S U O M I

2. Telmomarques

3. Drumgun

It's election time in Canada, so I'll give a politician's answer...

I believe every active player from the top 10 has a chance to max all skills. Of course some players are gaining more XPs these days than others (Elias, Tezz, Suomi and Telmomarques) and some of them have a "bad" Hp/slayer ratio (Drumgun, Paperbag and Jdelacroix), but in the end, it's likely that some of these players will quit or slow down considerably in the future which will give a better chance to the more consistent players and those who will stick around.

i dont think hp/slayer ratio matters as much as like melee exp/slay ratio and maybe it doesnt matter at all if some skills camping effigy is better than accually training :P

slaying for no hp isnt as bad as slaying for 0 melee exp ...same with range ..i see hp and range as bonuses but they only go up a lil faster or a lil slower than slayer =p

paperbag has a pretty good slay/melee exp ratio and Jd accually trains slayer too .

StarViv.png

things wrong in that spreadsheet: Magic Xp rate is infinite because you do NOT need to waste time training Magic, not 400k. Cooking Xp rate is 720k, not 700k. Construction Xp rate is 800k, not 750k. Prayer Xp rate is 950k, not 1000k. Fletch Xp rate is infinite because you do NOT need to waste time training Fletch, not 1000k.

The sheet is designed to work with any combination of stats, thus people with 200m wcing will not get free fletching xp, so the fletching xp/h is needed. If however you have enough time to get 200m fletching before maxing WCing the function will know that and you will do 0 hours of fletching. The same holds true for magic, so those two rates are needed. As for the other xp/h's you can squabble over that.

The sheet is designed to work with any combination of stats, thus people with 200m wcing will not get free fletching xp, so the fletching xp/h is needed. If however you have enough time to get 200m fletching before maxing WCing the function will know that and you will do 0 hours of fletching. The same holds true for magic, so those two rates are needed. As for the other xp/h's you can squabble over that.

I can see your point.

But you can train fletching and magic while wc/fish/cmb/hunter/farming/agil without losing Xp in that skills. I guess you understand what I mean with this.

EDIT: Even if the player have that skills maxed, it's possible (atleast I can do it) to fletch 30 bolts per tick. That would be 210 xp per tick with adamant bolts. And... 1260k xp/h

Wc isn't the only skill that you can fletch or alch with and not lose time.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

I can see your point.

But you can train fletching and magic while wc/fish/cmb/hunter/farming/agil without losing Xp in that skills. I guess you understand what I mean with this.

EDIT: Even if the player have that skills maxed, it's possible (atleast I can do it) to fletch 30 bolts per tick. That would be 210 xp per tick with adamant bolts. And... 1260k xp/h

fletch/magic xp gained in 1 hour during those skills? I found it pretty impossible to alch at cave crawlers with all the other clicking - mainly picking up charms and loading cannon.

fletch/magic xp gained in 1 hour during those skills? I found it pretty impossible to alch at cave crawlers with all the other clicking - mainly picking up charms and loading cannon.

It doesn't matter the xp/h because you will NOT waste time training those skills. It's stupid turning a infinite xp rate in 1000k (where you got the 1000k btw?).

It doesn't matter the xp/h because you will NOT waste time training those skills. It's stupid turning a infinite xp rate in 1000k (where you got the 1000k btw?).

You're misusing the word infinite. Obviously an infinite xp/hr would result in the hours required going to 0, but its not infinite; it's just not applicable. You have a point when you say that you can do fletching while doing other skills, but in reality I'd venture to guess that those who get 200m fletching spend most of that time solely fletching rather than combining it with other skills. This reasoning isn't unfounded, for example, just look at the fletching records; and therefore xp/hr is applicable because hours are being spent.

Very few, if any, would train always at that absolute max; or even that absolute highest average. You're gonna go up and down and the spreadsheet is just an average. And its better to overestimate than to underestimate.

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

You're misusing the word infinite. Obviously an infinite xp/hr would result in the hours required going to 0, but its not infinite; it's just not applicable. You have a point when you say that you can do fletching while doing other skills, but in reality I'd venture to guess that those who get 200m fletching spend most of that time solely fletching rather than combining it with other skills. This reasoning isn't unfounded, for example, just look at the fletching records; and therefore xp/hr is applicable because hours are being spent.

Very few, if any, would train always at that absolute max; or even that absolute highest average. You're gonna go up and down and the spreadsheet is just an average. And its better to overestimate than to underestimate.

I think most people who would go for 200m fletch would do combo skilling especially considering making addy bolts is 400k xp an hr while cutting magic logs is only 180k-200k I think.

Oh I just realised that you get firemaking xp from cutting trees with an adze therefore the firemaking xp rate is infinate and the time to max firemaking is 0.

Idk if your trolling but you would max wc alot sooner than firemaking

372nd to max total level

Oh I just realised that you get firemaking xp from cutting trees with an adze therefore the firemaking xp rate is infinate and the time to max firemaking is 0.

Idk if your trolling but you would max wc alot sooner than firemaking

unless you start with 195m firemaking and 30m woodcutting which is possible

the calc is for every combination of xp for players starting at 99+ in all skills as xensure has already pointed out. It is not only for the top 15

Gemeos I don't know if you have grasped the idea me and Xe have been trying to explain but the bottom line is if you dont tell me the xp gained in magic during 1 hour of hunter then I cannot put it into the calc

You're telling people this and you're not even 1800 total, good one.

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Yes because you need to be max total/high-leveled to think logically. Owait.

Ejaz.png

Ejaz.png

if only gemeos could realise that...

Fming and Fletching/Alching are not analogous. I agree with gemeos in that there shouldn't be any amount of time for Fletching/Magic in there. To get Fm Xp from Wc, there is a limited amount of potential time that could be used to remain efficient. With Fletching and Alching, there are a whole range of tasks that can be done with it that there really is no restriction with when you can train those without wasting time. If only you could realise that....

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

That's also his second account because his original had gotten hacked.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png