200M in all Skills

Makilio

1) Why is everyone copying my whole post but not replying directly to what was said?

2) Just because someone has loads of rc exp doesn't mean they are close to all 200m's or even be considered talked about. If we were doing that might as well talk about the people who actually have 200m in the skill. How can we even talk about him anyways when he isn't even 2400 total? Can't be maxed w/o even being 2496.

3) Mihaly your post makes no sense at all then saying that Foot shouldn't be discussed, yet Zarfot, Allar, Paperbag and the inactives arent even in the top 21 of the physical high score. So you say we might as well toss them out?

4) Langer does this just to keep track for himself and for others. Foot might be a future contender of the top 15. Like I said in my first original post, who knows what will happen in the future.

5) Also why talk about Dragon when their are 26 other people who have higher overall exp then him? (This is just on Physical not Virtual)

6) Also agree with Viv. Not everyone is getting 200m all skills. Some just train whatever for fun. (Yes the game was made for fun. Omg panic)

(Random crap thats on my mind)

Also to touch up on Mihaly how can we talk about Arb then when he's only gained 15k exp this week?

Edit: Since I started reading this thread we have actually talked about multiple players who aren't even top 15. Nice trying to show hatred towards another player indirectly Mihaly.

Edited by Sockieo

Cutting dragonstones are but its really difficult to do them consistently since the limit is only 100 per 4 hours. Even lower gems its hard to keep up. You can cut about 4.5k gems an hour. Someone else can post in more detail. I'm too busy pp'ing atm :P

I wonder why you don't do monkey knive fighters? Too boring? Didn't do quest? You like pp better? Tell us :D

backgroundsignature.png

I gotta agree with Sockieo here. A player like Suomi was talked about months before entering the top 15. I don't think we should dismiss any discussion concerning future contenders because they have not reached a certain status just yet.

On the other side, a player like Foot has several months of training before catching up to the inactives though. I don't mind any player being discussed, but for my updates, "I'll cross the river when I get to the bridge". Just like I'll track TG when he gets closer to enter the top 15.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I can agree with that Langer, but with Arb and Mihalys posts you can show see the general distaste they have for him. Personal squabbles shouldn't be brought onto this topic considering I'm sure many others have problems with various players. It is nice to talk about some up and coming players though that we might see in the future.

@Weekdi Monkey fighters aren't that great of exp p/h. Its wayyyyyyyy to repetitive. (Yes so is plunder but fighters are way worse imo.)

Aribiterspar is just jealous because Foot is becoming well know on the RS Community for his videos/efficiency, like Aribiterspar tried without success.

I have to agree with Aribiterspar on this one' date=' Foot is not a top player therefore we should not discuss him, only if he reaches the top 50 and is going with an awesome pace. Otherwise we might as well discuss this Dragonseance guy that someone kept posting about, or even Arib because he's close to 200m xp in all skills too, timewise (RC xp). [/quote']

Aribiterspar couldn't even maintain his RC Rank when he was competing for ranks with Alpha Trion, burned out so fast and made lame excuses. :wink:

Maxed Overall since November '09

To shed some light on Elias having 47 in 3 skills:

He use to be Rank 49 cook but 2 ppl in front of him got banned. Getting all 3 is just randomness and coincidental.

Edited to fix typo.

Edited by Sockieo

Anyone can be a contender, Foot still has a long way to go until he's regarded as a serious one though.

He'd have to overtake steady players such as Season, Da Broman1 and KngKyle to name a few.

I remember saying a while ago that 'Simon' could be a contender and just got trolled for it. He still has a lot of fast exp banked - whether funds are available is another thing.

He currently has 15m Fletching, 31m Firemaking, 14m Cooking as well as 131m DG which could all be finished fairly quick and would shoot him into the top 15, or round abouts.

Keep going Langer with your updates, provides a good read. :)

He use to be Rank 49 cook but he was banned. Getting all 3 is just randomness and coincidental.

Wouldn't he lose ranks if he'd been banned? lol

Climate.png

Is Foot actually going for 200m in all skills? If not, I wouldn't really call him a contender.

Some in the top 15 aren't either, doesn't mean they don't get talked about :P

Foot is really efficient so it wouldn't be hard for him to get 200m in all skills, if it's his goal. Most people that don't have such a a mind set tend to quit before they even get close lol.

I remember saying a while ago that 'Simon' could be a contender and just got trolled for it. He still has a lot of fast exp banked - whether funds are available is another thing.

He currently has 15m Fletching, 31m Firemaking, 14m Cooking as well as 131m DG which could all be finished fairly quick and would shoot him into the top 15, or round abouts.

Simon is a mysterious guy with a mysterious bank.

classic-76561198015681283.png

Cutting dragonstones are but its really difficult to do them consistently since the limit is only 100 per 4 hours. Even lower gems its hard to keep up. You can cut about 4.5k gems an hour. Someone else can post in more detail. I'm too busy pp'ing atm :P

Perhaps the best option is to buy all the dstones while doing another skill? Perhaps FM, WC, or Smith?

All skills - 35+.

All skills not named "Dungeoneering" - 50+

Come on ToG and Resource Dungeon exp!

Anyone can be a contender, Foot still has a long way to go until he's regarded as a serious one though.

He'd have to overtake steady players such as Season, Da Broman1 and KngKyle to name a few.

Simon will never train cmb. Don't think he will really be a contender. He's got the bank tho if he ever wanted too.

He use to be Rank 49 cook but he was banned. Getting all 3 is just randomness and coincidental.

Wouldn't he lose ranks if he'd been banned? lol

Sorry I mistyped that. He went from 49 to 47 cook when 2 others got banned. Was in the middle of a DG when typing.

Nice going off topic grammar nazis.

http://static.bf2s.com/files/user/51907/memes-pimp-my-grammar-nazi.jpg

As for Elias and his rank 47 I think it is completely coincidental. I've known Elias for a few yrs and he just randomly does stuff. I will ask him tomorrow though and see what he says. As for Elias training, he said he's going to be bouncing between pray and herb till he runs out then possibly jump back into slayer.

Tg also has 2 ranks that are the same. Thieving and now recent crafting. I know Tg has some skills banked up but not sure what direction he is heading in.

As I stated before also, Tezz doesn't have the resources to keep up with everyone for long. His cash stack is small compared to Telmo, Allar, Elias. He can stay above Suomi for a while but not sure how long that will last.

N0va did play some on and off when DG was released. He also logged in for holiday events. Don't know much about him being hacked etc so.

@Arbiter Foot can be considered a top contender down the road possibly. We might as well look towards the future now considering so many of the old top 15 have gone inactive and many maxed players have been quitting. Whos not to say 2-3 months down the road, 2-3 of the current top 15 not quit?

I have to agree with Aribiterspar on this one, Foot is not a top player therefore we should not discuss him, only if he reaches the top 50 and is going with an awesome pace. Otherwise we might as well discuss this Dragonseance guy that someone kept posting about, or even Arib because he's close to 200m xp in all skills too, timewise (RC xp).

You guys are just upset because you both personally know Foot and neither of you get along with him. Comparing Arib's progress to Foot's is just lol tbh.

As far as I know I'm a good friend of Foot, unless you know different things I consider myself as his friend. I am just stating the facts.

Oh, I read Langer's post on the last page and that's what I meant. I do not have a distaste for people, as I do not "hate" as you guys call it. I treat people the way I want to be treated.

My English vocabulary isn't so wide, so sometimes I write something trying to explain myself, but it doesn't work out quite right. I'm sorry if I looked like a hater up there, but I meant *cough quote* "I will not cross the river until I reach the bridge", the I being Langer, since he makes the updates for us.

Currently working towards 2496 total.

Oscar.png

Aribiterspar is just jealous because Foot is becoming well know on the RS Community for his videos/efficiency, like Aribiterspar tried without success.

^this

Is Foot actually going for 200m in all skills? If not, I wouldn't really call him a contender.

He is

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

1) Why is everyone copying my whole post but not replying directly to what was said?

2) Just because someone has loads of rc exp doesn't mean they are close to all 200m's or even be considered talked about. If we were doing that might as well talk about the people who actually have 200m in the skill. How can we even talk about him anyways when he isn't even 2400 total? Can't be maxed w/o even being 2496.

3) Mihaly your post makes no sense at all then saying that Foot shouldn't be discussed, yet Zarfot, Allar, Paperbag and the inactives arent even in the top 21 of the physical high score. So you say we might as well toss them out?

4) Langer does this just to keep track for himself and for others. Foot might be a future contender of the top 15. Like I said in my first original post, who knows what will happen in the future.

5) Also why talk about Dragon when their are 26 other people who have higher overall exp then him? (This is just on Physical not Virtual)

6) Also agree with Viv. Not everyone is getting 200m all skills. Some just train whatever for fun. (Yes the game was made for fun. Omg panic)

(Random crap thats on my mind)

Also to touch up on Mihaly how can we talk about Arb then when he's only gained 15k exp this week?

Edit: Since I started reading this thread we have actually talked about multiple players who aren't even top 15. Nice trying to show hatred towards another player indirectly Mihaly.

@ Mods please dont delete this post lol took my my whole marketing class to write and is not a flame =p

1. Good point made me lol

2. Agreed with most your part I just think mihaly was talking about time wise with the time put into rc I would be max total if I had done other skills instead

3. I agree with Mihaly and I already stated few pages back Foots a great player but there a quite a few great players also as stated even dragonseance and a few others I didnt object to talking about him before but now its getting to the point where were tracking him in a list with people 1-1.7b xp ahead of himI just thought was a bit ridiculous however if sometone wants to make a list of like the top 10 contenders who they think could eventually be in top 15 or 200m all and track them I think that would be very interesting and would agree Foot should be tracked.

6. True, zarfot had rank 1/2 at least on lock and he didnt want 200m all either 200m all doesnt have to be your goal to get it you could just play for a long time for fun efficiently or not and still end up with it.

------------------------

View PostJaccoud, on 11 April 2011 - 07:55 AM, said:

"Jebrim: ^this

lol Foot made the first vid for 1 tick fish and first vid for what else?

Also lets not talk about youtubes lol really? I had 1/2 the subbs as foot and passed him with my efficiency vids with most of them featured on Tofraz at some point or another that was before I started making progress vids/long guides/pvp vids and foot raged at me when we were really good friends cause I made efficiency vids for lower lvled training as well and said I passed him only cause I geared some of my vids towards nubs, apparently efficiency vids are only supposed to be made for high leveld activities?

I find all those fun(progress,pvp and such) and rather look foreward to making them I enjoy youtubing and really want to get my irl chan going soon with constant vids to I find it very fun to youtube and find myself rather jelous of some irl youtubers who keep finding ideas for there vids and I cant think of them but in Rs theres so much to do and thats fun I can vid everything I find fun =p Also I find my vids will help more people if I make actual guides or include them into a 1-99 guide that can actually explain things for every level and part of the activity not just a couple minute vid to show off with a vauge description that confuses 99% of the rs population.

"jebrim"He is

My only problem with tracking him now is he seems to be going hardcore but a few months to 1 year isnt a pace i think we should start tracking of unless we see the pace go for over a year then id be happy to call him an eventual contender.

You can think something is going to happen then everything changes, when I was stupid enough to state it as my goal I literally thought it would be my goal and for months playing at 15+ hours a day with 4 hours football and literally drinking multiple coffes and energy drinks/day/sleeping on the couch just so I could wake up cause it wasn't comfortable so I wouldn't be as tempted to sleep as if I had slept on my bed ( btw thats little tip for those of you who have trouble waking up if you want a weekly record or something sleep on couch instead of bed it helps you wake up easier imo) and quit football after summer so I could do 9 hours/rs on schooldays and then play the whole weekend I was going at a good pace to but irl changed after parents actually forced me to see a psychiatrist on a weekly basis because all i cared about was rs and didnt want or care about anything else gained like 40 lbs and after wanting to kill myself for something else wrong with my life I decided it was time to lean off of rs a little.\

The point im trying to make is you cna think somethings locked in and anything can change at some point, when some1 is going at an amazing/good pace yeah cool to give a shoutout but until he actually completely outraces the whole top 15 or active 13 or w/e all I was trying to say is calm down lol.

"Jaccoud "Aribiterspar couldn't even maintain his RC Rank when he was competing for ranks with Alpha Trion, burned out so fast and made lame excuse"

actually I was on track to pass him by the time he was 175m xp and prepared to take partial summer school and drop my systos and marketing class if he decided to speed up, however at the time I was also worried about my overall account and after MULTIPLE long talks with Zarfot he helped me decide thanks to effigies that I would end my rage campaign on Alpha and just do slayer to maintain front page rank if needed and then just go back to Rc if a single digit rank looked like I had no other option because it was getting close to be locked off.

"Caused" Anyone can be a contender, Foot still has a long way to go until he's regarded as a serious one though.

I think this post also put it well

"You guys are just upset because you both personally know Foot and neither of you get along with him. Comparing Arib's progress to Foot's is just lol tbh. "

At some point I was outpacing him and now he is outpacing me its really very simple lol

Im not holding a grudge against foot like I said he was a really good friend to me back when I had alot of things going on and we both supported each-other things just changed and were not friends anymore but Id rather there not be bad feelings I respect him as a good player However with some of the personal things I know about him that I wont mention I just think he may have a different view on life in a year or less or more and we should wait and see how it turns out and if nothing changes then I definately think he deserves a top spot for the effort he puts in (=

Lastly lets please not get into a no lfie discussion on people my personal view I figured should be thrown in something real quick I belive if its something you love theres no problem doing it for however long u want per day so dont think this post ( everything i wrote above) means I think people shouldn't play alot. Your life, to each his/her own (=

aribiterspar3.png

I would recognise 200m XP in all skills as an achievement, obviously. But who can honestly say that they would actually enjoy getting 200m RC xp? It's pretty mind-numbing stuff. I would question why bother putting yourself through all the boredom? And also, surely people have better things to do than spend a very large amount of time in a computer game, while not actually having fun...?

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

I would recognise 200m XP in all skills as an achievement, obviously. But who can honestly say that they would actually enjoy getting 200m RC xp? It's pretty mind-numbing stuff. I would question why bother putting yourself through all the boredom? And also, surely people have better things to do than spend a very large amount of time in a computer game, while not actually having fun...?

Who says an addiction is fun? I can't say I've had a lot of fun on RS lol... The only reason I can explain getting all 99s is "I had nothing better to do"... Maybe a sad excuse for some sense of accomplishment? I really dunno lol.

Makaveli_93.png

We always act like we know everything about every top player. Well, we do not! Why are we always saying: "that's no fun", "he's a nolifer", "get a job", and many more. Why is it so hard to understand that what we see as being fun, or the right thing to do doesn't have to be the same for others.

Why is it impossible to enjoy getting 200M exp in (for example) Agility? I'm pretty sure Jebrim enjoys it.... (Let's ask that right away: Jebrim, do you enjoy getting 200M Agility?)

Also, why should these people get a job or a family or whatever, it's their live and they should do what they want to do! If you find playing Rs for 18 hours a day fun (S U O M I, that's a question to you.) I think it's better that those people enjoy the game then that they would get a job and quiet likely get unhappy.

So just for you guys: GTFO, don't act like you know how other people feel/ think about certain things!

Boredom is subjective and everything subjective is relative among different individuals. What you considering boring isn't what me or Arib would consider boring.

Also lets not talk about youtubes lol really? I had 1/2 the subbs as foot and passed him with my efficiency vids with most of them featured on Tofraz at some point or another that was before I started making progress vids/long guides/pvp vids and foot raged at me when we were really good friends cause I made efficiency vids for lower lvled training as well and said I passed him only cause I geared some of my vids towards nubs, apparently efficiency vids are only supposed to be made for high leveld activities?

So you admit that you are jelly that Foot is getting attention?

We always act like we know everything about every top player. Well, we do not! Why are we always saying: "that's no fun", "he's a nolifer", "get a job", and many more. Why is it so hard to understand that what we see as being fun, or the right thing to do doesn't have to be the same for others.

Why is it impossible to enjoy getting 200M exp in (for example) Agility? I'm pretty sure Jebrim enjoys it.... (Let's ask that right away: Jebrim, do you enjoy getting 200M Agility?)

Also, why should these people get a job or a family or whatever, it's their live and they should do what they want to do! If you find playing Rs for 18 hours a day fun (S U O M I, that's a question to you.) I think it's better that those people enjoy the game then that they would get a job and quiet likely get unhappy.

So just for you guys: GTFO, don't act like you know how other people feel/ think about certain things!

No, I obviously must hate agility. Why else would I grind Agility for 6k+ hours and get no pay for doing it either?

Seriously, though, Agility owns. I find that it is very relaxing when combined with some good music.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim