200M in all Skills

Makilio

Thanks Jebrim.

Zarfot got 198m+ fletch Xp without waste time training it (according to him). So, If Zarfot is human, I guess is possible to other humans do it.

You still didn't explained where you got the 1000k xp/h from.

Nice try with my total lvl atm argument. That just show that you don't have any other decent argument to beat my knowledge.

EDIT: Counting with fletch time would be the same [cabbage] of counting with Ranged time.

if only gemeos could realise that...

Fming and Fletching/Alching are not analogous. I agree with gemeos in that there shouldn't be any amount of time for Fletching/Magic in there. To get Fm Xp from Wc, there is a limited amount of potential time that could be used to remain efficient. With Fletching and Alching, there are a whole range of tasks that can be done with it that there really is no restriction with when you can train those without wasting time. If only you could realise that....

If a player had 200m in all skills except dungeoneering, fletching and magic how long will it take them to max? according to you there is no restriction therefore it takes 0 hours to max fletching and magic

EDIT: Counting with fletch time would be the same [cabbage] of counting with Ranged time.

My last calc did count the range time which applied to players with 200m in all melee skills but without 200m range

WOW you guys really cant understand the idea of large xp distributions

If a player had 200m in all skills except dungeoneering, fletching and magic how long will it take them to max? according to you there is no restriction therefore it takes 0 hours to max fletching and magic

Who is the player?

Who is that player?

the calc is for every combination of xp for players starting at 99+ in all skills as xensure has already pointed out. It is not only for the top 15

Who is the player that have 200m all skills except dung, fletch and magic? I undeniably spent time searching on highscores and couldn't find someone with that many of 200m's.

Haha... the last 2 pages of argument suck. Just agree to disagree.

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

::
:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

As far as I understand it, the only time the calculator will incorporate skills such as fletching and magic is ONLY if the player in question is in a situation whereby the only option is to train the skill manually either all the way or at some point (i.e. by training fletching/magic with any skills not currently at 200m they will not be maxed until after 200m is obtained in the skill it's being combined with). Obviously, this isn't the most efficient thing to do however it is a possibility for some accounts. Maybe no current accounts as it stands, but it could happen. The calculator is designed so that regardless of how your experience is distributed and how much you actually have it can give you an estimate of how many hours you have left- assuming at the time you do start to work at maximum efficiency.

The vast majority of the time the amount of hours it will take contributed by fletching and magic is zero. However, there are hypothetical cases where this would not be the case and the calculator has been designed well to incorporate such irregularities so anyone can use at the calculator at any point.

Hey guys, please remember you're arguying with hypothetical training methods. Not all players will use them and the formula is applied as a floor for how many hours a player with X xp in X skill will need to max out starting today at max rate. Players like Aasiwat will not use the max rate for some skills and will instead choose a more laid back pace at a cost of some XP/hour.

What I mean is that the spreadsheet is a ballpark figure and not to be considered as accurate except in specific cases where a player will focus on max Xp rate on a daily basis (I.E. Suomi being one of them).

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Who is the player?

I agree

You all say that if you get 200m slayer you would get close to 200m in all combat stats including magic,so if you have 200m in all skills,except dung fletch and magic, surly if you are doing efficient methods with training magic with other skills like fishing smithing ect you would have 200m magic and it would take 0 extra hours to max magic

Correct me if I am wrong?

I agree with Jebrim and Gemos, theres no reason why a player would have to fletch or gain magic xp since we are using a hypothetical "max." rates, or shortest amount of time.

Plus that analogy for firemaking xp from woodcutting xp was horrible, no offence.

Edit: meant to say "max"

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

It is not about what will happen it is about what can happen. That is how I like my calcs I will not change them.

People don't seem to understand that the calc is for any possibility. All combinations of maxed and unmaxed skills. So what would be the time left if a player had 200m all skills except for fletching and magic? does that mean that they suddenly have 200m all skills because fletching and mage are 0 time spent? No. Thus the calc needs to have the max fletching xp/h while only doing fletching, the same for mage, smithing, fming... and all of the other skills that you get "free" xp in.

Thai also needs to know how much fletching/mage/ whatever xp you can get per hour of doing another skill at full speed. So if you already have 200m WCing and you still need 100m fletching xp, people are saying do it during hunter. This may be a theoretical possibly (yes, no one will ever use it, but that is not the point.) But say you have 150m hunter xp already. That 50m hunter might not be enough time to get another 100m fletching xp. This is why Thai needs the fletching xp/h while Hunting so that the calc can check if you have enough hunter xp left to max fletching with out doing it by its self. If that 50m hunter is not enough then we go back to the original scenario where you need to do some fletching by its self. This is how it works currently with WCing, he couldn't include the other skills as possibilities because he doesn't know the fletching xp/h while doing those skills.

The calc is built to handle any and all scenarios. People stop talking unless you have look through the functions in the calculator to understand how it actually works. If you just looked and read that the xp/h of fletching was 1m, you are helping no one and making your self look foolish. However getting the correct xp/h is some Thai and I certainly will accept any and all help with, but if you don't understand how the calculator works stop trying to correct Thai on it. He built it, he knows.

I was looking into mining xp/hr and thought about the shooting stars activity. I know I've usually gotten pretty fair xp when I find one, and with a telescope in your house you can know timing down to two-minute intervals. I was wondering if anyone knew if this was a feasable alternative to training mining outside of CG in LRC.

Only issues I couldn't find out from tip.it's guide on them:

1) How often are there stars on the map at any given location? Are there any points in time in which there isn't a star?

2) What are the rates of larger stars (preferably 90+ req) landing? Obviously a low rate of these would for sure put a nail in the coffin on this idea. Just wondering if anyone knew a rate or hunted these?

3) Does a telescope alert you when there is already a star(s) in place on the map and where? Or does it only alert you when the next one is going to land?

I understand that this reduces overall xp (no magic or smithing), but I believe it may increase mining primarily, just not completely sure.

I'm assuming that if the rate of large stars landing on the map was large enough then that would allow for much faster mining xp than only gold, seeing as players could get from rock to rock in a matter of minutes given that they use a telescope and familiarise themselves with the common locations.

If this has already been proven to not be that great of an idea, just say so. Not going to start a huge argument over this; already too much of that in this thread...

Trollbomber.png

Average xp per star dust for stars lvl 90-70 is 156.33 xp.

Average xp per star dust for stars lvl 90-60 is 135 xp.

After this I have a feeling there wouldn't be a point in staying seeing as stars lvl 50 and below dramatically lower the number.

If the 15 minute "double ore possibility" boost is applied to every rock mined, then does it apply to other stars? (faster xp if you hunt stars seriously).

If not I'm sure if can slightly speed up CG in LRC if you rush down there you can easily have ~11-12 minutes left.

Trollbomber.png

Average xp per star dust for stars lvl 90-70 is 156.33 xp.

Average xp per star dust for stars lvl 90-60 is 135 xp.

After this I have a feeling there wouldn't be a point in staying seeing as stars lvl 50 and below dramatically lower the number.

If the 15 minute "double ore possibility" boost is applied to every rock mined, then does it apply to other stars? (faster xp if you hunt stars seriously).

If not I'm sure if can slightly speed up CG in LRC if you rush down there you can easily have ~11-12 minutes left.

I have mined stars for several millions of experience on a regular basis. It is hardly possible to get more than 60k exp per two hour wave, and it would be very hard to get more than 35k from one star. The best experience/hour is actually in the lowest layers, not the highest layers. The low level layers are mined far more swiftly than the high level layers, allowing for more total experience per time unit, albeit the dust being worth less exp individually.

This is excluding tags(the experience you get for finding a star), but this would not be a constant factor anyway, so you can't include it in any calculations. Sometimes I would get 30k+ exp from tags in one wave, sometimes none. The average exp per wave I got, tracking multiple stars on my own(chats are horrible if you want experience, loads of freeloaders) was about 50-55k, so I would say a rate of 35-40k exp per wave wouldn't be too far off as an average; excluding tags. Not to mention that you can hardly ever mine properly for two hours straight.

The double ore bonus only applies to mining ores(not other stars) and you can only get it once a day, just like the item rewards. It works exactly the same as Varrock Armour, and stacks with it. It lasts for 15 minutes after trading in your stardust after the star is done.

Conclusion:

Not even close to being a faster method than LRC.

P.S.

This does show the shift in Jagex philosophy, though. At stars you are practically afking, but it requires some effort to find them and get there first(hence the exp reward for being the first player to get there), but it's worse exp in total than when you are actually doing something click-wise. The work you did was rewarded(getting there first yielded a reward, and afking yielded less exp than mining granite). They were a bonus, but they weren't as good as granite.

At LRC you can afk and still get near-granite exp rates. In my opinion, LRC really destroyed mining as a skill. It turned it into another Wc/Fishing and took away the unique aspect of going from rock to rock, or choosing to stay at one rock(star) but getting only half the exp rates for it. With the LRC update you can get the same experience with not even half the work you have to do at Granite or with any other mining method. Of course, Jagex is doing this everywhere. ^^ Every skill used to be slightly different(even Wc and Fishing: the products have different uses and you can influence Wc exp by getting a better axe, there is no such thing as a better net/harpoon), but now the goal seems to be to make everything faster with less effort. x] Good thing I stopped paying them membership fees... =D

Hmm I guess that idea really isn't feasable then. Thanks for the input though for sure.

I like to think that there are several more methods out there that can be used to more efficiently train skills that just have yet to be discovered. Kinda the way we just recently discovered the awesome rates in the C2 DG floors, but Jagex semi-patched that quickly.

Trollbomber.png

Hmm I guess that idea really isn't feasable then. Thanks for the input though for sure.

I like to think that there are several more methods out there that can be used to more efficiently train skills that just have yet to be discovered. Kinda the way we just recently discovered the awesome rates in the C2 DG floors, but Jagex semi-patched that quickly.

There probably are. Certainately were a few that people knew about but didnt know they were the best. e.g. pines

Edit: We discovered C2 pretty much as soon as it became possible to fish that fast, c2 fishing was no good when dung was released

You're welcome.

And talking about C2 exp rates, what are the rates for both fishing and woodcutting now? I know they got nerfed, but haven't seen any reliable rates yet.

My friend has been doing solo C2 for about 30 hours he's averaging 80-90k/hr with max cb and 93-96 fishing

There probably are. Certainately were a few that people knew about but didnt know they were the best. e.g. pines

Edit: We discovered C2 pretty much as soon as it became possible to fish that fast, c2 fishing was no good when dung was released

Figure out how to solo Bandos 30 times in an hour and bam, effigies as fast as crawlers with profit.

What is the current max / hour at bandos?

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

Figure out how to solo Bandos 30 times in an hour and bam, effigies as fast as crawlers with profit.

Figure out how to get a few more dark beast kills/hr and bam better than crawlers when you include summoning time saved and a lot cheaper.

Which reminds me. Anyone know the new black demon slayer rate with that lunar spell for the steel titan?