200M in all Skills

Makilio

Jesus, how do you people do it? I wasted 300 days of my life on this game and will always regret it.

It is NOT a waste of time if you enjoy it.

Fair enough, I respect your opinion. I was speaking for myself as I was heavily addicted to this game for awhile which I'm sure a lot of these all 200m people are too. I wonder if any of these will ever be able to quit after such a long playtime and 15 hour days or whatever. Do they all plan on playing for the rest of their lives this much?

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Listen carefully if anybody gets 200m in all skills or even attempts it as a goal they have serious issues and need counselling

Listen carefully trolls like you are annoying and not welcome in this thread. Kthxbye

OT: Anyone have any idea of what slayer list S U O M I is sticking too? I remember slaying in Kuradel's dung late last year and passing him at greaters while he was wearing a black mask since he couldn't afford the helmet yet. He wasn't even 95 slayer at the time yet iirc. Just insane to think he's over 25% of the way done with slayer already...

I'm not sure, but i have seen him slaying in the brimhaven resource dungeon (iron or steel drags). Or he just prefers it there or he doesn't have kuradal's dungeon, which might mean he uses duradel/lapalok? I have also seen him at ice strykes, not sure if lapalok assigns those ;p. And yeah he slays like a beast, it's so awesome to track haha

Oh and jebrim, could you please make jebrim II's adv log public again :D i love seeing your progress.

backgroundsignature.png

Hi, bro. Try using 67 when you're below <100, you'll get kicked a few times but you'll be accepted too which will give you more xp/hr than 148.

Hey bro, ever heard of DGS?

Also, please don't suggest that world to people who aren't 100 yet. Stuff like that ends up ruining worlds.

There's a reason people chose that requirement and you shouldn't be encouraging people to ignore it.

Jesus, how do you people do it? I wasted 300 days of my life on this game and will always regret it.

You're a moron then, hate to break it to you.

Face it man if you were as addicted as you said you enjoyed this game to an extent.

Don't say now because you quit that you should of never played.

You won't get too far in life doing that

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

Listen carefully if anybody gets 200m in all skills or even attempts it as a goal they have serious issues and need counselling

Listen carefully trolls like you are annoying and not welcome in this thread. Kthxbye

OT: Anyone have any idea of what slayer list S U O M I is sticking too? I remember slaying in Kuradel's dung late last year and passing him at greaters while he was wearing a black mask since he couldn't afford the helmet yet. He wasn't even 95 slayer at the time yet iirc. Just insane to think he's over 25% of the way done with slayer already...

I'm not sure, but i have seen him slaying in the brimhaven resource dungeon (iron or steel drags). Or he just prefers it there or he doesn't have kuradal's dungeon, which might mean he uses duradel/lapalok? I have also seen him at ice strykes, not sure if lapalok assigns those ;p. And yeah he slays like a beast, it's so awesome to track haha

Oh and jebrim, could you please make jebrim II's adv log public again :D i love seeing your progress.

Pardon my ignorance but isn't lapalok the master unlocked after Karajma elite or something like that? If he's managing these slayer records each day with lapalok/duradel then they must have some much better task list I would guess (xp wise). Maybe there are more tasks that allow cannon from them (he did mention he used approx 100k cballs/day at one point iirc). Does anyone know if this is true?

Trollbomber.png

Face it man if you were as addicted as you said you enjoyed this game to an extent.

Well thanks for that unrelated lecture, I only asked a question. Not once did I say I wasnt addicted, and not once did I say I should never have played so I dunno where you got these from? I was saying I wished I played the game in moderation. Anyway thanks for the idiotic response, theres always one.

Oh and who's the moron now? :thumbup:

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

I think Drumgun is planning something big, his xp gains are to low for whatever hes doing w/ the amount of time he plays. I'm assuming hes getting a gigantic cash pile atm, or hes just doing soulwars for slayer/prayer? Any ideas?

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Pardon my ignorance but isn't lapalok the master unlocked after Karajma elite or something like that? If he's managing these slayer records each day with lapalok/duradel then they must have some much better task list I would guess (xp wise). Maybe there are more tasks that allow cannon from them (he did mention he used approx 100k cballs/day at one point iirc). Does anyone know if this is true?

Some people consider cannoning irons / steels in that resource dungeon.

I have made a little chart of players with high ranks in all skills:

The top 15 (in xp) players with the most skills ranked in the top 100, the number of skills are in ():

1) Allar (19)

2) Elvis (17)

3) Telmomarques (16)

4) Elias & Zarfot (14)

5) Jdelacroix & Kingduffy (13)

6) Lan (12)

7) Drumgun & Tezz & Gertjaars (11)

8) 8 no lifer (10)

9) S U O M I & Paperbag & green098 (9)

The top 15 (in xp) players with the most skills ranked in the top 500, the number of skills are in ():

1) Kingduffy (24)

2) Lan (23)

3) Allar (22)

4) Elias & Elvis (21)

5) Telmomarques (20)

6) Zarfot (19)

7) Tezz (18)

8) Jdelacroix (17)

9) Drumgun & S U O M I & Gertjaars (16)

10) 8 no lifer (15)

11) Green098 (13)

12) Paperbag (11)

It might not give a good overview because some players (especially kingduffy) are close to so many top 100 ranks, or 500 ranks.

I just thought it would be nice to see who are the better balanced players.

backgroundsignature.png

Well thanks for that unrelated lecture, I only asked a question. Not once did I say I wasnt addicted, and not once did I say I should never have played so I dunno where you got these from? I was saying I wished I played the game in moderation. Anyway thanks for the idiotic response, theres always one.

Oh and who's the moron now? :thumbup:

This is off-topic; spam will result in a warning iirc.

Currently working towards 2496 total.

Oscar.png

I think Drumgun is planning something big, his xp gains are to low for whatever hes doing w/ the amount of time he plays. I'm assuming hes getting a gigantic cash pile atm, or hes just doing soulwars for slayer/prayer? Any ideas?

When he was fletching/wcing he said on this forum that he was more at sw then he was wcing, but now since he has gone fishing (and dunging lately) i think he does quite alot fishing.

He does rocktails which are about 45k xp/hour afk. He has been consitantly gaining 700k a day. That means he does fishing for about (700k/45k) 15.5 hours a day. He recently told us he does 17 hours a day. That leaves 1,5 hours spare time. I don't think he does many others things then fishing tbh. But when he was wcing he might have made nice cash and got some sw points, hope so.

But his xp gains are definetly not low for what he is doing (fishing rocktails).

But yea i hope drumgun pulls a drumgun on us.

backgroundsignature.png

When he was fletching/wcing he said on this forum that he was more at sw then he was wcing, but now since he has gone fishing (and dunging lately) i think he does quite alot fishing.

He does rocktails which are about 45k xp/hour afk. He has been consitantly gaining 700k a day. That means he does fishing for about (700k/45k) 15.5 hours a day. He recently told us he does 17 hours a day. That leaves 1,5 hours spare time. I don't think he does many others things then fishing tbh. But when he was wcing he might have made nice cash and got some sw points, hope so.

But his xp gains are definetly not low for what he is doing (fishing rocktails).

But yea i hope drumgun pulls a drumgun on us.

Tbh, he has been gaining like 580k fishing in a day. Or what I have trackked him, so it would leave more spare time for SW or whatever :rolleyes:

(00:08:57) <RuneScript> *** [ TRACKER ]: Exp gains for Drumgun in last 1wk: Overall +6,931,847 | Pray(104) +24,167 | WC(123) +6,855 | Fletch(123) +1,265,344 | Fish(109->110) +4,095,245 | FM(110) +5,151 | Craft(101) +3,523 | Smith(100) +7,494 | Mine(100) +11,814 | Herb(104) +4,516 | Agil(100) +3,900 | Thieve(115) +17,482 | Farm(101) +64,138

(00:08:57) <RuneScript> *** [ TRACKER ]: RC(103) +122,265 | Con(100) +3,393 | Dungeon(102) +1,296,560

But yeh, dont ignore 1.3M dg xp.

Edit: Did any1 noticed yet that Telmo reached 2.5B overall xp?

I was going to do this after langer's update but got impatient lol

Hours left for the top 15.

9. SU O M I 8287

1. Allar 10202

7. Zarfot 10374

6. Elias 10556

15. 8 no lifer (skiller703) 10809

12. Kingduffy 11703

3. Telmomarques 10747

5. Elvis 10599

8. Tezz 11221

2. Jdelacroix 11662

14. Lan 11791

13. Green098 12292

11. Gertjaars 12693

10. Paperbag 12758

4. Drumgun 12856

I can't find the page that I last did this on. Someone tried some other players in the calc who ended up being in the top 15.

If any times increased its because I changed a few things.

copy of calc

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AjYYOmjSUrCwdHRXYnp6dnRSVXZROUptQ3R6ZWlzY1E&hl=en#gid=1

@Aylari, yeah I believe langer mentioned it in his top 15 update saying telmo was 1M xp away from 2.5B xp. I think he's somewhere around ~10M from reclaiming rank 1 overall again. I'm guessing he'll take over #1 within the next week.

Considering how most of his maxed skills are buyables, I wonder how far from halfway he still is. I'd say he's probably around 35-40% complete off the top of my head. I'm interested to see how he manages mining, agility, and fishing. If he tackles them with the same effort he's put into everything else then I think there's a good chance he'll give S U O M I a run for his money.

Top 3 most likely imo with the training attitudes and agendas I know now are as follows:

1. S U O M I

2. Telmomarques

3. Drumgun

I'm sure there are other likely competitors, but I've limited most of my interest into these three.

Trollbomber.png

Foot has gotten a few methods from friends though. Didn't you give him the idea for 1 tick per fish?

Also, wasn't Foot really inefficient until like a year ago? I think I had a higher total than him at one point

I found that it was possible to do 1 fish per tick on my own. Jebrim gave me the idea of using mousekeys to make it a lot easier. If it wasn't for him that video probably wouldn't have ever been made.

Also,

Decenber 14th 2009

http://gyazo.com/feb42b90109266dd6ee4e2f2e19e7446.png

April 7th 2011

http://gyazo.com/cfcf0398fb44ea3943cf03f5db65efcf.png

So that means for the latter 165 days 3 hours of your play time you averaged 164344.8k xp per hour.

...and that's without rushing any buyables...

A13d.png

Foot has gotten a few methods from friends though. Didn't you give him the idea for 1 tick per fish?

Also, wasn't Foot really inefficient until like a year ago? I think I had a higher total than him at one point

I found that it was possible to do 1 fish per tick on my own. Jebrim gave me the idea of using mousekeys to make it a lot easier. If it wasn't for him that video probably wouldn't have ever been made.

Also,

Decenber 14th 2009

http://gyazo.com/feb42b90109266dd6ee4e2f2e19e7446.png

April 7th 2011

http://gyazo.com/cfcf0398fb44ea3943cf03f5db65efcf.png

So that means for the latter 165 days 3 hours of your play time you averaged 164344.8k xp per hour.

...and that's without rushing any buyables...

pretty amazing

StarViv.png

It is NOT a waste of time if you enjoy it.

Fair enough, I respect your opinion. I was speaking for myself as I was heavily addicted to this game for awhile which I'm sure a lot of these all 200m people are too. I wonder if any of these will ever be able to quit after such a long playtime and 15 hour days or whatever. Do they all plan on playing for the rest of their lives this much?

I agree with you yet I'm still playing this game 10 hours a day. Oh well, what the hell.

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

@Aylari, yeah I believe langer mentioned it in his top 15 update saying telmo was 1M xp away from 2.5B xp. I think he's somewhere around ~10M from reclaiming rank 1 overall again. I'm guessing he'll take over #1 within the next week.

Considering how most of his maxed skills are buyables, I wonder how far from halfway he still is. I'd say he's probably around 35-40% complete off the top of my head. I'm interested to see how he manages mining, agility, and fishing. If he tackles them with the same effort he's put into everything else then I think there's a good chance he'll give S U O M I a run for his money.

Top 3 most likely imo with the training attitudes and agendas I know now are as follows:

1. S U O M I

2. Telmomarques

3. Drumgun

I'm sure there are other likely competitors, but I've limited most of my interest into these three.

I agree with Suomi and Telmomarques, but I don't agree at all with Drumgun. He has so much disadvantages, most notably Slayer, and more importantly he has said multiple times that he doesn't plan at all on getting 200m in all skills. I would probably Elias in 3rd (who nobody seems to talk about, despite langer constantly pointing him out as an underrated player), or maybe Tezz.

Resource is worth it for steels in particular, nevertheless I'd always go for the cannonable option (I still need it to equalise slay:hp too)

PS Lapalok assigns ices, although I believe they're less common from him.

I just realized the suqah spot we all use is now gone due to livid farm. Is it worth it to do them anymore in another spot with cannon?

I noticed that too, can a cannon be placed on the top of the hill there? There's still quite a few suqah's there

Climate.png