200M in all Skills

Makilio

Elias just flew through 20m prayer xp and is now level 120. It seemed as though he was going to do that with herb for a bit, but then he moved on to prayer, so I suspect he is waiting for supplies to buy for 120 herb, but that is just a hunch.

I think foot could become a contender in the distant future seeing as he comes up with, or at least demos, a lot of the optimal training methods, but I suppose it all has to do with what his goals are.

Suomi is still slaying away working on another 1m+ day. He also beat chilly's monthly slayer record by 2m and he didn't have 400+ effigies saved up. Pretty impressive. Also his 8m weekly record is probably pretty close to max for a week with out saving up points/effiges.

Tezz is still fletching/fming while waiting for teams at dugeon.

And Telmo is closing in on 50m hunter.

foot will burnout

Impossible :P

I also noticed he beat the max wc rate at pines I had found from 130k to 140k (146k with d axe)

Hes a good player and obv hell burn out at a max rate but hell he could burn out but if he keeps playing even with worse methods for less hours a day any1 can get 200m all if they play for 20-30 years and just dont sto playing lol but as far as being a top contender depends how many of the top 15 quit then possibly yeah him + lots of other people/dragonseance..etc could also be up there but as for now hes still really far behind in any "race" Btw how many hours does he have left towards 200m all I forgot if he was on that list a few pages back im just interested.

doesnt even matter if no1 quits dragonseance will be first!!!!!!!

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

0phathead0 - from what I've seen, Dragonseance is not a nice person (so that can't be why you support him), is miles behind the competition (so that can't be either) and isn't catching up either (so nor can that). So why on earth..?

As for the farm thing - am I right in thinking that the only reward that is actually worth getting is the pouch repair one?

0phathead0 - from what I've seen, Dragonseance is not a nice person (so that can't be why you support him), is miles behind the competition (so that can't be either) and isn't catching up either (so nor can that). So why on earth..?

As for the farm thing - am I right in thinking that the only reward that is actually worth getting is the pouch repair one?

What about the summoning one for faster kills at cave crawlers? Do purple sweets work for the combat boost?

EDIT: or for slayer of course

With 99 fishing and a granite lobster, it is base 45k/hr and 50k if you don't lose any time banking by being "too AFK."

Rocktails aren't bad for your AFKing time, but Ivy is the best if you can use the woodcutting exp.

Bake Pie (Summer Pies)>Ivy>Rocktails.

0.83>0.54>0.42 the effciency rates of their 'grinding' equivalents. Based upon Wines,Pines and Purple Sweet Barb,for each of the respective skills.

Note: Thats assuming you don't have cooking brawlers to use with wines and you don't value magic exp from pies. Also presume your using Dragon Hatchet instead of Adze at Pines.

However Pies may not be as 'AFK'-able as Rocktails and even less so when it comes to Ivy,they do still allow for 45 seconds of down time,exluding banking.

The magic exp (from pies) holds some value too, since if I recall correctly Lrc(superheating the ores on the road to 200m mining) doesn't quite get you 200m magic.

Even a top player has to AFK(better than hitting that logout button). :thumbsup:

I wouldn't quite count something where you have to take out ~75 inventories of items per hour AFK :P Though yes that's pretty good.

Ivy is perfect: 5 minute click window, never have to bank, and you can have sounds on in the background to let you know when attention is required.

Come to think of it, can anyone add more activities to this list?

2496 Completionist

With 99 fishing and a granite lobster, it is base 45k/hr and 50k if you don't lose any time banking by being "too AFK."

Rocktails aren't bad for your AFKing time, but Ivy is the best if you can use the woodcutting exp.

0.83>0.54>0.42 the effciency rates of their 'grinding' equivalents. Based upon Wines,Pines and Purple Sweet Barb,for each of the respective skills.

Note: Thats assuming you don't have cooking brawlers to use with wines and you don't value magic exp from pies. Also presume your using Dragon Hatchet instead of Adze at Pines.

However Pies may not be as 'AFK'-able as Rocktails and even less so when it comes to Ivy,they do still allow for 45 seconds of down time,exluding banking.

The magic exp (from pies) holds some value too, since if I recall correctly Lrc(superheating the ores on the road to 200m mining) doesn't quite get you 200m magic.

Even a top player has to AFK(better than hitting that logout button). :thumbsup:

I wouldn't quite count something where you have to take out ~75 inventories of items per hour AFK :P Though yes that's pretty good.

Ivy is perfect: 5 minute click window, never have to bank, and you can have sounds on in the background to let you know when attention is required.

If you're only mining at the LRC, and not dropping/superheating/etc, it can be more AFK than cooking, though less than ivy.

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

ye most bankskills arent afk cuz invents to quick however you wont have to worry bout anything major happening if ge stand a lil

slayer on some task can be afked but most task arent afk with picking up drops loading cannon or if u wanna use steel titan more often..... or too lil hp :P

almost everything else involves a huge exp cut

StarViv.png

boosted combat stats of a steel titan could dramaticly increase the xp/h on slayer if you use something like a spiritualised rocktail on a steel titan (an yes a 2-3k/h boost on slayer xp is dramatic)

a_final_name.png

Farm Livid Xp rates:

Magic: 45384 xp/h

Farming: 33232 xp/h

Construction: 6552 xp/h

Crafting: 13500 xp/h

Agility: 6279 xp/h

Total: 104947 xp/h

Max produce points is around 17-19k.

Did Farm Livid create a way to efficiently train/grind Farming rather than waiting for trees to grow? Or is the xp rate too little to make it a better way to train it?

2496.png

104273167.png

Tnx :) not sure if that would work for me because I don't have people by my side like Suomi has Jebrim etc etc

Really now? I gave you more help than I gave Suomi; just in a different form. I spent 30 hours of helping you(12 making steel plates, 18 running secondaries) on the Summoning alone + 15m or so cash that I lost from the arcane shield that I held for you. Not to mention all the information I got for you. I consider your records to be your best attribute and I consider Suomi's 200m goal to be his best attribute, so I supported each in its own way. Thanks for being grateful.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Farm Livid Xp rates:

Did Farm Livid create a way to efficiently train/grind Farming rather than waiting for trees to grow? Or is the xp rate too little to make it a better way to train it?

too little =S but its a good bonus since ubercape might require all those spells >.> <.<

StarViv.png

Farm Livid Xp rates:

I don't know if I understanded exactly what you asked but it is NOT efficient to train farming in Farm Livid. Old ways to farm are around 1100k xp/h (just considering gameplay time obv)

Btw, just going to use my old tif account now called "Gemeos2". I just created this new account because my "Gemeos2" rs accound got hacked and my new rs account was called "Ge Slave o". But, hacker changed name 2 times and that was enough to finnaly got the name that have a big meaning for me, "Gemeos2" name.

So yea, Ge Slave o is now Gemeos2 :)

Btw, anyone tracked crafting rune rate at ZMI? I mean, how many of each rune you craft per X essence. You must be 99 rc to track this.

Just trying to make a spreasheet that allow people to calculate the profit/h or profit/xp. (market prices would update automatically).

How is account sharing forbidden..

Yet gifts in the form of massive gp are allowed?

Effect is the same.

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

You cannot trade xp

Coins are nowadays only a subsititude for xp.. Give me an infinte sum of donations and I can also achieve a high level in construction or almost any skill!

Once someone accepts donations on a big scale it shouldn't be considered a "1 man project" anymore.

Then they came for me

You cannot trade xp

Coins are nowadays only a subsititude for xp.. Give me an infinte sum of donations and I can also achieve a high level in construction or almost any skill!

Once someone accepts donations on a big scale it shouldn't be considered a "1 man project" anymore.

A buyable 200m still takes about 400 hours of nolifing. I reckon that's hard so don't act jerkish.

And even if it is not a 1 man project, who cares. I'd still take all the credit for it, and ofcourse i would always be grateful to my donaters.

backgroundsignature.png

If I can ask someone to help me not to spend time on gathering my torva's.. Why can't I ask someone to help me not to spent time on getting overloads?

Then they came for me

If I can ask someone to help me not to spend time on gathering my torva's.. Why can't I ask someone to help me not to spent time on getting overloads?

It's all on different perspectives. However with the rules in place now, it seems like jagex gives coins no value in time or xp thus them being trade-able. But there other rules of "no afking", and "account sharing" show there value in xp acquired and thus "more time" (in the sense of playing per day).

One could than argue that there against botting, even with the bots that gain no xp but only goldfarm. But I think thats more to do with the real life cash being taken out of there pockets than the morality of the game (especially with the leniency toward botting now adays).

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa