200M in all Skills

Makilio

We always act like we know everything about every top player. Well, we do not! Why are we always saying: "that's no fun", "he's a nolifer", "get a job", and many more. Why is it so hard to understand that what we see as being fun, or the right thing to do doesn't have to be the same for others.

Why is it impossible to enjoy getting 200M exp in (for example) Agility? I'm pretty sure Jebrim enjoys it.... (Let's ask that right away: Jebrim, do you enjoy getting 200M Agility?)

Also, why should these people get a job or a family or whatever, it's their live and they should do what they want to do! If you find playing Rs for 18 hours a day fun (S U O M I, that's a question to you.) I think it's better that those people enjoy the game then that they would get a job and quiet likely get unhappy.

So just for you guys: GTFO, don't act like you know how other people feel/ think about certain things!

Unless you have someone to support you while you play an online game for the next 60 years of your life then getting a job would seem unnecessary lol. Although, I doubt that many people who play that much are rich enough to never work or have rich relatives (who most likely would think that playing a game all day is stupid) give them money. Seriously, get with reality a bit. You're dead wrong if you think that any of these guys will always be in a position where they have 24 hours to themselves. Though it is their life and I couldn't care less about it, it should stay off this topic.

Makaveli_93.png

I would recognise 200m XP in all skills as an achievement, obviously. But who can honestly say that they would actually enjoy getting 200m RC xp? It's pretty mind-numbing stuff. I would question why bother putting yourself through all the boredom? And also, surely people have better things to do than spend a very large amount of time in a computer game, while not actually having fun...?

Boredom is subjective and everything subjective is relative among different individuals. What you considering boring isn't what me or Arib would consider boring.

Also lets not talk about youtubes lol really? I had 1/2 the subbs as foot and passed him with my efficiency vids with most of them featured on Tofraz at some point or another that was before I started making progress vids/long guides/pvp vids and foot raged at me when we were really good friends cause I made efficiency vids for lower lvled training as well and said I passed him only cause I geared some of my vids towards nubs, apparently efficiency vids are only supposed to be made for high leveld activities?

So you admit that you are jelly that Foot is getting attention?

We always act like we know everything about every top player. Well, we do not! Why are we always saying: "that's no fun", "he's a nolifer", "get a job", and many more. Why is it so hard to understand that what we see as being fun, or the right thing to do doesn't have to be the same for others.

Why is it impossible to enjoy getting 200M exp in (for example) Agility? I'm pretty sure Jebrim enjoys it.... (Let's ask that right away: Jebrim, do you enjoy getting 200M Agility?)

Also, why should these people get a job or a family or whatever, it's their live and they should do what they want to do! If you find playing Rs for 18 hours a day fun (S U O M I, that's a question to you.) I think it's better that those people enjoy the game then that they would get a job and quiet likely get unhappy.

So just for you guys: GTFO, don't act like you know how other people feel/ think about certain things!

No, I obviously must hate agility. Why else would I grind Agility for 6k+ hours and get no pay for doing it either?

Seriously, though, Agility owns. I find that it is very relaxing when combined with some good music.

Nope not jelly at all id expect and or/hope for the same thing if I was putting in the same effort or hours =p I wouldn t expect to be tracked along with the top players though until I was actually there or closing the gap significantly, hes setting cool records I expect them to be mentioned along with other people setting similarily great records.

aribiterspar3.png

Here we go again with the player's lives thread following into the grammer thread

Oh you see that jebrim? I put the apostrophy in the wrong place on players'

Bad grammar is inefficient.

I can understand your point, but playing a game for more than 10 hours in a daily basis is really strange. I would love to live my life without needing to work, but if I had that chance I am pretty sure that I wouldn't spend all my free time playing Runescape. I would do alot of things that also entertain me: watching movies/tv series, spend time with a girlfriend, travelling, studying, playing videogames (Runescape included), etc...

The strange thing, atleast for me, is when someone spend all their free time just playing Runescape. I can't believe that the only thing that some players enjoy is playing Runescape, but the addiction don't let them do other activities.

And... well, you can have all the money in the world, but there's one thing that you can't buy: time.

(paraphrasing Homer Simpson)

*inb4 grammar nazis, sorry for any gramma mistake, english isn't my mother language, learnt a bit of it while playing videogames*

Edited by Jaccoud

Maxed Overall since November '09

Yeah 1/550 sounds about right, based on a sample of 22k kills I've gotten 39 Effigies, which is 1/564. I thought Skiller 703 merched lol, it seems like a top player would only take time to manually make money if he was close to his goal cash (or if he got cleaned lol, unlikely). Should we expect some buyable xp gains from him soon?

A13d.png

^ This.

Edit: Lol fail new page

Haven't said thanks for the crafting answer yet, so thanks :)

Doing a combination of gems/air battlestaves, but the 100 limit on both sucks.

I saw Season in the Edgeville bank casting the new lunar tan hides spell, crafting the hides after. Is it a good gp/hr spell?

2s0cxth.png

^ This.

Edit: Lol fail new page

Haven't said thanks for the crafting answer yet, so thanks :)

Doing a combination of gems/air battlestaves, but the 100 limit on both sucks.

I saw Season in the Edgeville bank casting the new lunar tan hides spell, crafting the hides after. Is it a good gp/hr spell?

even if its not maybe could save some on craftinG? =p

edit:thier are other reasons to "manually" make money and i think if you want to make for 200m all skills frost would take about 4-5k hrs to make for all buyables i think however its more reliable than making money by bossing/staking but it would be a waste of time to not make money other ways too but camping frost = better than camping abbies and camping frost than doing cave crawlers = better than doing black dragons for effigy.

also frost + frost bones on alter is better or the same as frost + dragon bones on alter ;O (timewise to 200m pray)

and its better than frost + infernal ashes on alter

StarViv.png

Has anyone else noticed that Elvis has stopped gaining exp after Elias passed him? At first I thought he was merching (It's my understanding that post free trade update merching requires constant adjusting of offers), but he hasn't gained any exp at all - not even from farm or assisting. Is he taking a small break because he is perhaps upset? I might just be speculating a lot, but it just seems weird to me. I'm hopping that he only takes a small break, then continues on. =)

Also, congratz to Elias on gaining a rank. After zarfot quit, Elias has been my number one choice for getting "200m all".(Elvis #2)

Finally, Elias started training smithing today, which probably means he will get another 50m+ skill soon.

Has anyone else noticed that Elvis has stopped gaining exp after Elias passed him? At first I thought he was merching (It's my understanding that post free trade update merching requires constant adjusting of offers), but he hasn't gained any exp at all - not even from farm or assisting. Is he taking a small break because he is perhaps upset? I might just be speculating a lot, but it just seems weird to me. I'm hopping that he only takes a small break, then continues on. =)

Also, congratz to Elias on gaining a rank. After zarfot quit, Elias has been my number one choice for getting "200m all".(Elvis #2)

Finally, Elias started training smithing today, which probably means he will get another 50m+ skill soon.

Elias is a very good player, he was efficient 3 years ago as well when he wasn't even close to maxing out. Although, I doubt that he'll be the first to get 200m all skills because 1) it's not his goal (He said that IRL could make him quit in the future and he doesn't like setting goals that he can't be sure he'll complete. 2) He plays like 4-5 less than Suomi, Drumgun and Telmo. Everyone thinks he's the number 1 contender now because he nolifed a few buyables for a month but as you all know Jdelacroix and Paperbag did too and they slowed down quite a bit after they got 200m in them. You should expect this from Elias as well when he returns to Slayer and other slow skills. My moneys on Suomi to max first, then Telmo and Tezz if they don't quit.

On the N0valyfe topic:

How did they recover his account? He had recovery questions for sure... I'd think it's hard to get in contact with him personally and send him a phishing site link or a keylogger because he quit ages ago. Even if that did happen, from my understanding, he doesn't know he's hacked? I'm sure he would recover it back if he found out he got hacked.

Makaveli_93.png

New hiscores update, and you still can't sort by experience, was hoping for that.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Elias is a very good player, he was efficient 3 years ago as well when he wasn't even close to maxing out. Although, I doubt that he'll be the first to get 200m all skills because 1) it's not his goal (He said that IRL could make him quit in the future and he doesn't like setting goals that he can't be sure he'll complete. 2) He plays like 4-5 less than Suomi, Drumgun and Telmo. Everyone thinks he's the number 1 contender now because he nolifed a few buyables for a month but as you all know Jdelacroix and Paperbag did too and they slowed down quite a bit after they got 200m in them. You should expect this from Elias as well when he returns to Slayer and other slow skills. My moneys on Suomi to max first, then Telmo and Tezz if they don't quit.

On the N0valyfe topic:

How did they recover his account? He had recovery questions for sure... I'd think it's hard to get in contact with him personally and send him a phishing site link or a keylogger because he quit ages ago. Even if that did happen, from my understanding, he doesn't know he's hacked? I'm sure he would recover it back if he found out he got hacked.

they find out a lot of information about the person on the internet through websites, youtube, personal sites, etc. and if they are lucky then can guess the right answers

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance