200M in all Skills

Makilio

Tezz has stopped 5.5m short of 200m dungeon and done 260k mage xp.

I am a genius if: he is saving that 5.5m worth of tokens and is going to burst rock lobs for 200m sum and go for a record day with 78m worth of sum and 5.5m worth of tokens.

I am a [wagon] if: he just played a few rounds of castlewars power barraging.

Tezz has stopped 5.5m short of 200m dungeon and done 260k mage xp.

I am a genius if: he is saving that 5.5m worth of tokens and is going to burst rock lobs for 200m sum and go for a record day with 78m worth of sum and 5.5m worth of tokens.

I am a [wagon] if: he just played a few rounds of castlewars power barraging.

He's actually still dging and doing some fletch also lol

Does anyone know on which skill aasiwat was using his effigys from slayer? Or would you tell us allar?

Just asking in case he saved a bunch up, pulls a drumgun on us and get 120 dung in 1 day and takes over the hiscores.

EDIT: nvm, i looked up and he was not gaining rc xp for like a year and then from june 15 and onwards (day effigys were released) he gained about 20m rc and 30m slayer xp.

Oh and just a cool fact, i saw a thread under in game on the rsof of xxx neo xxx7 or something, the guy who found out that there actually was a 200m cap.

He said he ranted at jagex because he didn't liked it that he couldn't fletch anymore haha.

And he is now going for 200m cooking.

backgroundsignature.png

Does anyone know on which skill aasiwat was using his effigys from slayer? Or would you tell us allar?

Just asking in case he saved a bunch up, pulls a drumgun on us and get 120 dung in 1 day and takes over the hiscores.

EDIT: nvm, i looked up and he was not gaining rc xp for like a year and then from june 15 and onwards (day effigys were released) he gained about 20m rc and 30m slayer xp.

Oh and just a cool fact, i saw a thread under in game on the rsof of xxx neo xxx7 or something, the guy who found out that there actually was a 200m cap.

He said he ranted at jagex because he didn't liked it that he couldn't fletch anymore haha.

While he was the first to get 200m xp in any skill. I think people knew that xp the cap would either be 200m or 214,748,364.7 People knew that Jagex used 32 bit and the largest number 32 bit can store is 2,147,483,647, which people confirmed with max cash way before Neo got 200m fletching. And since xp in stored in tenths you have to divide 2,147,483,647 by ten to get the max xp that can be stored. Obviously jagex manually reduced the cap to 200m just for cleanliness sake.

On another note obviously jagex had to change the way xp was stored as players approached 2,147,483,647 total xp. So they could certainly raise the max xp cap in individual skills. Riot in Fally.

While he was the first to get 200m xp in any skill. I think people knew that xp the cap would either be 200m or 214,748,364.7 People knew that Jagex used 32 bit and the largest number 32 bit can store is 2,147,483,647, which people confirmed with max cash way before Neo got 200m fletching. And since xp in stored in tenths you have to divide 2,147,483,647 by ten to get the max xp that can be stored. Obviously jagex manually reduced the cap to 200m just for cleanliness sake.

On another note obviously jagex had to change the way xp was stored as players approached 2,147,483,647 total xp. So they could certainly raise the max xp cap in individual skills. Riot in Fally.

Haha ok, well at least he SAID he was the person that found out about the 200m, but i suppose you are right.

But are you sure people had that amount of cash in or even way before 2005? with no inflations and phats being around 20m?

backgroundsignature.png

I'm not really sure about that, the cap would only be an issue if a players total experience was stored in the game somewhere and was not just calculated outside of it for the purpose of the hiscores.

As you said yourself the cap for experience would be 214.7m, not the full 2.147b which means this issue would have occurred when the first player reached 214.7m any number of years ago.

Fou.png

Phats didn't magically make money appear. I'd guess most of it came through high-alching like mad.

It would have to be.

Gold doesn't really enter the game via monster drops so the only "real" alternatives are high/low alching and selling to the store.

Even so, so much gold that long ago when everything was relatively "cheap" is pretty insane.

If party hats were 20 mil like Weekdiertje said - that would mean a player with "max" money would have enough to afford 100 party hats.

That's insane

capt%20kevin.png

When Wildernest and FT was removed, money was about 10x more valued than it is now. You can see it from price of rares, every rare is pretty exactly 10x more.

Also the price of gold in black markets is nowadays about 10x less than it used to be in 2007.

So when person had 2b in 2005, and phats were 20M each, I can certainly and fairly say it is pretty much same as you could afford 100 phats now in 2011. Meaning at least 100B bank value considering the inflation of money. Maybe someone had the max coins back in 2005, but not many people I believe.

Well, the only thing limiting someone having max cash back then would be the amount of physical gold in the game at the time. With a far fewer population than today, it would be difficult to actually gather 2B gold because the only methods to create gold are monster drops/selling to stores/alchemy. The increase of prices does not cause cash to be created, just transferred.

Haha ok, well at least he SAID he was the person that found out about the 200m, but i suppose you are right.

But are you sure people had that amount of cash in or even way before 2005? with no inflations and phats being around 20m?

hey lots of people dg after 200m :P--basically exp wasting but hey =p Dg is so frustrating ill be glad when its done but people that 200med months ago i understand why

doesnt mean u cant fletch anymore just that u cant fletch anymore and gain exp from it !

StarViv.png

So I was wrong, but one can hope.

Tezz has reached 2.3b xp and has gone back dungeoneering and fletching after his brief stint with magic. He should get 200m dungeon in the next few days. Then we will see if he plans to go all the way with fming and fletcing or if he plans to working on something else.

This isn't really the place to post this, but for the first maxed skiller. Magnus (pure kq pax) after maxing cooking and dungeon, he is going through thieving at a pretty quick rate. If he merchants he certainly has the best chance at being the first maxed skiller. though he has a LONG way to go.

Gotta love that new record :thumbup:

http://runetracker.org/records

Fake record is obvs.

About the prices of GP yes they used to be worth 10x exactly or even more value, as GP used to be a little over $10(AUD) for 1M rs GP. Now it has dropped below $1 for 1M rs GP. Money was so more rare and valuable, much better for the game IMO.

I would assume so. That calculation should come before it adds it to your total exp, which is when it can't add it. It will do all the calculations for the floor, get your base exp, bonuses, etc..., then get your exp. It will then divide it by 10 and floor it, get your tokens, then add it your current exp, which it won't be able to do. Then again, that's all just speculation and I don't have 200m DG xp so I don't know this for sure.

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif