200M in all Skills

Makilio

Jdelacroix and Elias are both training skills that would lock effigies combo (thieving for Jd and contruction for Elias). Anyone know if they plan on going all the way to 200M (I heard Elias was stopping at 150M)?

Here's the current locked effigy combo for the active top 16 players :

Allar : cook/fm

Jdelacroix: cook/fm

Telmomarques : cook/fm - Thieving/construction

Drumgun : none

Elvis : none

Elias : cook/fm

Tezz : none

Suomi : Mining/smith

Paperbag : cook/fm

Kingduffy : none

Green098 : cook/fm

Skiller 703 : none

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Tezz is also training FMing and that will block the cook/fm combo. He doesn't have any slayer left to do so he could not get any effigies maxing out range/mage, if he plans to chin range and do rock lobs for mage and the rest of summoning. But depending on how he plans to get the rest of the charms for sum he might get more effigies.

Hey everyone, just wanted to tell you I'm back. I was in the hospital since Saturday night. I won't get into details since I know people on this thread don't like to hear it. Just wanted to say it in case anyone wondered why I wasn't getting xp.

Jdelacroix and Elias are both training skills that would lock effigies combo (thieving for Jd and contruction for Elias). Anyone know if they plan on going all the way to 200M (I heard Elias was stopping at 150M)?

Here's the current locked effigy combo for the active top 16 players :

Allar : cook/fm

Jdelacroix: cook/fm

Telmomarques : cook/fm - Thieving/construction

Drumgun : none

Elvis : none

Elias : cook/fm

Tezz : none

Suomi : Mining/smith

Paperbag : cook/fm

Kingduffy : none

Green098 : cook/fm

Skiller 703 : none

jd isnt gunna block the combo quite yet also wb paper

StarViv.png

Tezz is also training FMing and that will block the cook/fm combo. He doesn't have any slayer left to do so he could not get any effigies maxing out range/mage, if he plans to chin range and do rock lobs for mage and the rest of summoning. But depending on how he plans to get the rest of the charms for sum he might get more effigies.

He currently plans on doing rock lobs for summoning.

Hey everyone, just wanted to tell you I'm back. I was in the hospital since Saturday night. I won't get into details since I know people on this thread don't like to hear it. Just wanted to say it in case anyone wondered why I wasn't getting xp.

Welcome back! :)

Nice to see you here again :)

I actually just talked with him, he said he had some extra planks and will be stopping at 155m con xp. Also he mentioned that he might go for 104m Prayer and Herblore xp sometime soon as well.

A13d.png

jagex has never said that they wont raise skills to 120, in fact its only a matter of time before they have to

the actual quote multiple times has been "we currently have no plans on raising skills to 120" this doesnt mean it cant happen in the future

Why does everyone say raise them to 120? If there going to raise the skills then they should all be raised to 126 since that is the true max level.

372nd to max total level

jagex has never said that they wont raise skills to 120, in fact its only a matter of time before they have to

the actual quote multiple times has been "we currently have no plans on raising skills to 120" this doesnt mean it cant happen in the future

Why does everyone say raise them to 120? If there going to raise the skills then they should all be raised to 126 since that is the true max level.

Because dungeoneering goes to 120. I guess people just figure jagex would follow that and make the other skills go to 120 too. That's the only reason I can think of.

Elias sure is smashing construction, musn't have much trouble with money? Buyables looking very well covered for.

Also am amazed that Suomi is nearly 1/4 of the way through slayer, seems like only last week he started.

Anyone know how long telmo plans or training hunter for?

I actually just talked with him, he said he had some extra planks and will be stopping at 155m con xp. Also he mentioned that he might go for 104m Prayer and Herblore xp sometime soon as well.

That can only mean he anticipates raise to "lvl 120" too. As long as jagex doesn't add content above lvl 99 (not even for dung yet, not counting extra bind) there really is no practical use to increase it, only for the guys that go for "maxed lvl 120's"

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

That can only mean he anticipates raise to "lvl 120" too. As long as jagex doesn't add content above lvl 99 (not even for dung yet, not counting extra bind) there really is no practical use to increase it, only for the guys that go for "maxed lvl 120's"

Ehm, warped floors? Bosses? Primal weapons? Songs? 120 cape?

backgroundsignature.png

still not like anything ground breaking moneymaking wise after 85 or skillswise

StarViv.png

Hmm, must be getting sleepy :unsure:

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]