200M in all Skills

Makilio

Tdogs are one of the fastest tasks to get to with ring of slaying tele... Suqahs are also fast if using lunars which you should be in general, though idk if it is best while slaying. Has someone calced if it is worth it to npc contact after every task if you are going to be canceling so many tasks which requires you to go in person?

i do ferocious ring everytime doubt npc contact is worth it...

personally i dont do suqua low number assigned not that fun to me and im not on lunars they are rarely assigned anyway lately. nechs are hard to get to yea and common..

uh ....yea most people do do the task they like personally im not sure if i can give a clear list the only task that everyone should do it would prob be black demons, black dragons....basically it...

its prob worth it to slay 2 months more doing task that are enjoyable but from personal exp i dont think one task list is necessarily good lol i mean thiers just so many task that i wouldnt put a clear "do always on"

but arent worth a "cancel always"

SIDENOTE : i felt like messing with summona but she was a [bleep] that gave kurask lol

StarViv.png

Is Suomi going to max combat at TDs after slayer?

EDIT: Lol'ed at this in the spreadsheet

=C53-(C48*1.61606234+IF(C45<(200000000-13013431),C45/90000,(200000000-13013431)/90000))+((N33+P33+R33)/3500)-(V33/900000)

Wait is that the formula in C60? skilling hs - slayer hs? because if so I uploaded the wrong version. That is the old formula which is wrong.

It should be this:

=C49*1.61606234+IF((P35+R35)<(200000000-C37),((P35+R35)/154.4-(C43+C44))/3500,(((200000000-C37)/154.4-((200000000-C37-R35)/P34+C44))/3500))+(V33/900000)-C54

not that it is any cleaner looking, but it is correct.

There are also several other changes, such as making it so you can now use effigies on slayer with out the model blowing up.

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfafpafafpafpafp

Is that picture taken just now? That's a different spot than he used in his video.

That was taken a few minutes before the time I posted it in w144 I think.

Update of the top 15

1. Allar (previously Skiller - Aasiwat) : 2,67B xp (+12M). Mostly training smithing and prayer, Allar reached 50M prayer last week for his 19th skill over 50M which made him tie Zarfot and Elias for most skills over 50M. Still the king of skills over 100M with 14 skills, he should add another one with smithing in the coming weeks. Coming milestones: 100M summoning and 100M smithing

2. Telmomarques : 2,55B xp (+18M). Back to rank 1 overall and standing for the first time at rank 2 in XP, Telmo is still training hunter and reached 100M last week for his 11th skill over 100M. He's gonna challenge Drumgun shortly for the title of most skills at 200M. Coming milestones : 100M ranged

3. Jdelacroix : 2,55Bxp (+17M). Even though he lost a rank to Telmomarques last week, Jd is keeping his usual pace and looks to get his 8th skill at 200M next week with dungeon (depending on how many tokkens he has banked). He's also training smithing and thieving these days and is considered one of the most consistent player out there. Coming milestones : 200M thieving and 200M dungeon (8th and 9th skill)

4. Drumgun : 2,47B xp (+7M). Still fishing and training dungeon, Drumgun is hours away from getting knocked down to rank 5 by Elias. Still firmly installed at rank 1 for most skills at 200M, he's gonna get challenged in the coming month but he's well positionned to keep his title for a long time. Coming milestones : 200M WC and 200M fletch (10th and 11th skill)

5. Elias : 2,47B xp (+18M). Back to slayer after weeks of "cash burning" training, Elias is about to pass up Drumgun for rank 4. Most likely the next player to cross the 2,5B mark, he's now considered one of the top contender unlike a couple months ago when he was mostly ignored on this thread. Elias also reached 100M attack last week for his 10th skill over 100M. Coming milestones : 2,5B xp

6. Elvis : 2,45B xp (+14M). Mostly training herblore and WC, Elvis also trained some slayer last week and dumped a couple of effigies. Still maintaining a very fast pace, he's gonna enter the top 5 in the next 2-3 weeks. Coming milestones : 200M attack (7th skill)

7. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive

8. Tezz : 2,33B xp (+14M). A slightly livid week for Tezz who trained magic, farming and all the collateral skills of that minigame, he then moved on to fletching. Money issues or not, he's powering through skills lately and will challenge for most skills at 200M in the coming weeks/months. Coming milestones : 100M ranged.

9. S U O M I : 2,31B xp (+24M). Without a doubt last week's biggest gainer from the top 15, Suomi is still slaying strong and raking in effigies. He has reached 2,3B xp last week and should reach his 9th skill at 200M slightly after Telmomarques. Coming milestones : 100M WC

10. Paperbag : 2,12B xp (+3M). Mostly training farming, Paperbag has set his sights on 200M farming for his next 200M skill. Let's see how the new minigame will affect his playstyle. Coming milestones : 150M farming

11. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Inactive.

12. Kingduffy : 1,99B xp (+13M). The next player to hit the 2B xp milestones, Kingduffy is back to dungeon with a side of fireburning. Still one of the most balanced player of the top 15, he once again trained almost every skill last week. Coming milestones : 100M WC and 2B xp

13. 8 No Lifer (previously Skiller 703) : 1,89B xp (+22M). Mostly training herblore last week to pass up Green098 for rank 13, this skiller is also mainly training agility and farming. Less than 4M xp away from reaching the 1,9B xp mark, he's one of the biggest gainer in the top 15. Coming milestones : 1,9B xp

14. Green098 : 1,89B xp (+8M). Back to ranging, Green also spent some time at herblore habitat to train some hunter last week. Even though she lost a rank to mrskiller703, she's keeping her usual pace that will secure her a place in the bottom of the top 15 for the months to come . Coming milestones : 1,9B xp and 200M ranged (6th skill)

15. Lan : 1,87B xp. Inactive

Tg is currently gaining about 50% more XP than the biggest gainer of the top 15 (suomi) and should enter the top 15 in 3-4 weeks.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Langer, do you think Green will get knocked off any time soon? Or do you think having Lan below her and the inactive Gertjaars just above her is enough to keep her in the Top 15 for a while?

I'll add to what Moama replied by saying that predictions based on historical datas are what makes me think Green will have a rank in the top 15 for the months to come. The biggest hypothesis are these :

- She keeps her pace

- Lan and Gertjaars stay inactive

- No one outside of the top 15 (aside from Tg) starts powering through buyables - no one in reach obviously

The fact is, no one can predict some player hovering in the 1,5-1,6B will unload a couple Bils in prayer, herblore and construction to get a massive 600M xp in a matter of weeks...

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Random question to keep the thread alive. Does s u o m i open effigies with mining or smithing?

Well smithing comes up first, so it would inefficient to move your cursor down the extra pixels to click on mining. Precious milliseconds.

The fact is, no one can predict some player hovering in the 1,5-1,6B will unload a couple Bils in prayer, herblore and construction to get a massive 600M xp in a matter of weeks...

Well Richard's doing prayer and he still has half of cook/fletch left...

Personally I'd like to see neo qdon do cook/fletch, he could easily be in the top 15 if he wanted to even with his 97 combat

A13d.png

At one point in time he was the lowest combat with 99 Slayer, and I guess he just decided to keep his combat level since it's what makes him unique

He is too weak to hold a sword

neo.png01 vet :)

Baby_Neo.png