200M in all Skills

Makilio

Probably just thai and Xensure will cara about this but anyway,

MAX Thieving Xp rate with no mistakes: 320.0k xp/h. As you guys assume no one makes mistakes in your calculators, probably should change 300k to 320k :P

That also assumes you never get caught by the monkey.

Cannonballs, titan scrolls, cls repairs. For 7500 hours or so.

Your forgetting combat brings in the cash aswell - Combat costs next to nothing really.

I think he's talking about spending 7500 hours at cave crawlers. Which might be efficient but not very realistic imo.

Cannonballs, titan scrolls, cls repairs. For 7500 hours or so.

Your forgetting combat brings in the cash aswell - Combat costs next to nothing really.

I think he's talking about spending 7500 hours at cave crawlers. Which might be efficient but not very realistic imo.

lol yea

i think hardcore slayer loses some money but then u gotta add the value of the herb and range exp....

nothin at all close to 15b. especcially since simon is 200m range lol

StarViv.png

MAX Thieving Xp rate with no mistakes: 320.0k xp/h. As you guys assume no one makes mistakes in your calculators, probably should change 300k to 320k :P

You don't get caught by monkeys if you punch while they are unconscious. That's from my experience anyway.

You don't get caught by monkeys if you punch while they are unconscious. That's from my experience anyway.

If your talking about that vid that someone posted after that quest came out, even Zarfot said those exp gains were stupid and invalid. Good luck trying to stay consistent with that kind of annoying content.

You can knock out and double thieve every 6 ticks= 320k/hr

I know it's 6 ticks because I filmed myself thieving and timed 5 perfect thieves in a row and it was 18.2 seconds with a little error from starting/stopping the timer. If you are again saying that getting 320k/hr for 200 hours isn't possible- read xensures post there.

3 min test ???? at least 10 mins tbh ...

anyway 147k seems pretty farfetched and foot said its like 8k to save 1.2 seconds prob not worth it lol

Purple sweets are up to 11.6k now. Anybody value their time at 35m gp/h? Certainly not me.

Also, I have never chopped arctic pines with a dragon hatchet. All of my time there was with an adze. I was getting around 130k woodcutting xp/h.

I question what is actually considered a possible rate. I don't see 147k Xp/hr in Wcing being possible and I especially don't see the Fishing rate being possible. There's also still the question of sweets being worth a ~5k Xp/hr increase.

The xp/h rates are certainly debatable, that is why we need people like you, Foot, Ari, Zarfot... etc. to find the fastest possible training methods. As for sweets, sure no one will probably ever use it, and if you take in to account the time to make money they probably aren't worth it, but since we assume money making at 0 time there is no reason why someone with more than enough money for 200m all skills couldn't do it. So we include it because it is the maximum possible rate.

I would be nice if someone would go out and do like 3 minute test videos of barb fishing with cut/eat+sweets and splitting pines. to check.

Only arit/zarfot are efficient foot isn't really that efficient he wastes alot of time imo

When I'm less efficient than the guy who actually runecrafted for 70m xp, bank stands while making a video, and who afked rocktail for 99 cooking I know I'm doing something wrong.

Green098 has reached 1,9B xp with 8 No Lifer not far behind.

Kingduffy is hours away from reaching 2B xp.

Edit @ Foot : watch out for our resident trolls...

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

anyway 147k seems pretty farfetched and foot said its like 8k to save 1.2 seconds prob not worth it lol

Purple sweets are up to 11.6k now. Anybody value their time at 35m gp/h? Certainly not me.

Also, I have never chopped arctic pines with a dragon hatchet. All of my time there was with an adze. I was getting around 130k woodcutting xp/h.

I question what is actually considered a possible rate. I don't see 147k Xp/hr in Wcing being possible and I especially don't see the Fishing rate being possible. There's also still the question of sweets being worth a ~5k Xp/hr increase.

The xp/h rates are certainly debatable, that is why we need people like you, Foot, Ari, Zarfot... etc. to find the fastest possible training methods. As for sweets, sure no one will probably ever use it, and if you take in to account the time to make money they probably aren't worth it, but since we assume money making at 0 time there is no reason why someone with more than enough money for 200m all skills couldn't do it. So we include it because it is the maximum possible rate.

I would be nice if someone would go out and do like 3 minute test videos of barb fishing with cut/eat+sweets and splitting pines. to check.

Only arit/zarfot are efficient foot isn't really that efficient he wastes alot of time imo

When I'm less efficient than the guy who actually runecrafted for 70m xp, bank stands while making a video, and who afked rocktail for 99 cooking I know I'm doing something wrong.

Most of the 70m xp came before the efiggy update from as far as I know. Also what's wrong with "bank stands" while making a video lol? Lol I loved zarfot he was my favorite rs player, but you don't have to make videos like him to be efficient, nor do you have to hype the propaganda that everything you do on rs is at max efficiency. Also I suggest whatever problems you two have to leave it out of the thread, it only leads toward negative discussions.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

I could swear you changed the description in your vid to 140k/hr and then back to 130k. I guessed you had just got 1 really good hour and changed it to 140 and then changed back to the more normal 130k.

Most of the 70m xp came before the efiggy update from as far as I know. Also what's wrong with "bank stands" while making a video lol? Lol I loved zarfot he was my favorite rs player, but you don't have to make videos like him to be efficient, nor do you have to hype the propaganda that everything you do on rs is at max efficiency. Also I suggest whatever problems you two have to leave it out of the thread, it only leads toward negative discussions.

Effigies were released when he was about 27m rc xp. I'd gladly take such a conversation to his youtube channel or something. Too bad I'm blocked from his youtube. I don't really care if somebody plays how they want to play, I just care that people think he's better than he actually is.

I could swear you changed the description in your vid to 140k/hr and then back to 130k. I guessed you had just got 1 really good hour and changed it to 140 and then changed back to the more normal 130k.

No, my description always said 130k. The person who had the first video on this had a high xp/h rate in their description which was obviously pulled out of their ass. This is what you might be thinking of.

What's funny? I don't think its obvious that it does or doesnt interrupt. If you are lolling that when alching the logs you dont get xp for splitting obviously you alch for an hour and divide magic xp gain by 65 to get the logs cut and work out the xp for wc that way.

@ Foot we have a few trolls on this forum pay them no attention with the comments that were made or others made like it, ive said it last time you were posting and this kinda convo came up im not looking for a fight.

However " Lol I loved zarfot he was my favorite rs player, but you don't have to make videos like him to be efficient,----> nor do you have to hype the propaganda that everything you do on rs is at max efficiency<----. Also I suggest whatever problems you two have to leave it out of the thread, it only leads toward negative discussions. "

Also ill happyily unblock you from my youtube if you feel like having a conversation via pm at any point in time I simply had to block you when I did cause cba to deal with the channel comments.---> Lastly afk rocktails cooking while trying to write an essay > the xp of not being on at all if you think thats not correct then your sadly mistaken if you are really trying to argue about efficiency.<---

You are correc ttho effigies were realeased when i was in my late 20'ms rc ing wasnt really aware of the effect they had till 50+ though.

@ Thai the splitting/cutting is what makes the pines better xp/h then teaks as for the xp rates of 147k or w/e I thought you took the 130k with adze and did your math stoof to figure 147k max with D ax being that you wouldnt be split logging 1/3 of the logs per /h

@ Viv or any1 else who knows I have actually been wondering if not doing ice strykes but doing demons or not doing either how much you would end up losing hardcore powerslaying? Or perhaps the question best remain un answered till Xensure is finished with his lists =p

aribiterspar3.png

i know not doing abby/garg makes the cannonball use go way up thats more where the extra expense comes from not the loss of whip drops..

iceys are a task that give great slayer exp but have normal drops that pay for runes if u mage and cannonballs so another breakeven task. idk about sols maybe 2m every 3 icestryke task or w/e the only reason to cancel icestryke is if your not gunna have extra cb exp after 200m slayer and wont get 200m summon from 200m slayer

choosing not to bank the dragon bones at iron/steel would make slay a big loss because thats where most of the money comes back from unless u bank the ashes at black demons which is a pain and does slow killrate down......

StarViv.png

Mystery solved. I got 140k from Bu11seye00's vid

Its 20 seconds long but I assume he got the xp rate from a long test since he gets 1429xp in 20 seconds which is 257k/hr

Bu11seye00 pulled that xp rate out of his ass as well. There's no way you can get 140k xp/h there with an adze. Also no way that you can get 147k with a dragon hatchet.

Why doesn't someone just do it and then we don't have to guess the xp values?

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

::
:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

No need to critisise my 147k figure, it would be correct if I wasn't given faulse information <_<

I tested alching and got 90k/hr based on a 27 min test. I'm 95 wc and I boosted to 96 for the first 10 mins but I doubt 4 levels would make such a difference. I also stopped woodcutting 5 times and got the message "you swing your hatchet at the tree" but also not a significant difference.

This sounds crazy but maybe splitting and woodcutting is like eating and fishing. I don't fully understand eat/fish so I'll leave it to you to decide if it's plausible.

Can someone else test alching there?

It is ~325.74 xp/log so just multiply that by your logs/hr

Or if you use an adze and assume it is actually burning 1 in 3 logs multiply by 311.24