200M in all Skills

Makilio

I thought the fastest fm xp/hr was the GE way, where you go 14 logs east then 13 west, ending right back up at the bank teller?

The PoH way is just stupid.

GE is still fastest, they were just suggesting a less click-intensive method

A13d.png

"Orton" might be a contender (in the future). Has 200M Mining (like 30mish smith and 50m magic so didn't do the trio but if he merches he can do it fast with addy or rune plates and barraging crabs or something. Currently he's getting like 8m cook xp per day. :)

"Orton" might be a contender (in the future). Has 200M Mining (like 30mish smith and 50m magic so didn't do the trio but if he merches he can do it fast with addy or rune plates and barraging crabs or something. Currently he's getting like 8m cook xp per day. :)

I remember him outmining Suomi at one point, but that was probably due to Suomi banking the bars. Still impressive nonetheless and he seems like he has the determination to be a contender.

A13d.png

omg 8m cocking xp/day so impressive

hmg, 10-11 hr/day

must be no-lifer!

hmg, 10-11 hr/day

must be no-lifer!

Pro botting no lifer all at the same time.

I'm going to make a small announcement now that I've held onto the most overall xp title for a year.

I haven't found Runescape so interesting for a while anymore, due to a combination of the way this game is heading, overplaying, and different things to set my mind on. There was a time some years ago (around when I was going for 200m strength without rapier, turmoil, extreme pots, effigies) when I thought I could keep playing this possibly until 200m in all skills. The downfall started for me when Jagex started pumping out the abovementioned assets, culminating in the effigy update that devalued incredible amounts of work for people who had been playing since before that. Since then, Jagex' failing efforts to gain more paying members with bonus xp weekends, free trade and such, eventually leading the way to the RS we see today, where more than half of the accounts online at any given time are bots.

My main point isn't even crying about Jagex though. Over the years I've overplayed myself, sometimes at the cost of more useful activities, but burning out in general happens eventually, and these days I certainly feel that getting out of my room is a higher priority than playing a game where I've done everything there is to do but still keep going at it. I stopped exercising for a few years because I've always been healthy with or without it, but I've started up going to the gym and running again since last summer and now that I don't feel compelled to log into RS, I'll also be sure to make the most out of the outdoor sports activities over the warm season. It may seem like a far-fetched concept if you've been sitting on your ass your entire life, but there is nothing quite like the pleasure from exercise when you are on the right track.

So I am no longer going to be focusing on RS, I've currently settled with my daily tree run and a bit of afking ivy, which is merely a way to pass some time while doing other things on the computer and I really couldn't care less about the xp anymore. With summer comes my severe inactivity as I go spend more time outside and travel, after which I'll begin with my new studies in the autumn and hopefully a new direction in my life. My previous studies turned out not to be the thing for me at all, which is partially why I ended up using RS as a scapegoat. There are always underlying reasons for people grinding this game so excessively - nobody does it purely because it's fun and exciting, not for longer than a certain period of time. Going by the general sentiment I've gotten from many people over time, many more of your 'contenders' could also eventually be expected to join the quitters.

I am thinking about still keeping members until I can reach 200m farming (roughly a year from now assuming I don't skip farm runs) although if I no longer feel like logging on even for 15 minutes I'll just stop whenever. I will certainly continue hanging out in chats to keep in touch with my amazing clan, many of whom I've met in real life anyway.

So yeah, that's it for now. I'm not quitting straight away - I just wanted to post this to clear some things up and hopefully add my two cents to get some other people reconsider their position on how seriously they want to take the game, which seems to reach quite unbelievable proportions when browsing through this topic, for example.

I've actually seen this coming for a while now Allar. Between the decrease of activity from you within the Maxed IRC channel and the forums I knew it would happen eventually. It's good to see that you are getting your head on straight. My activity has also dropped down some since all of the said above. The game just doesn't give the excitement it did for me 10 years ago. I can see a couple others disappearing for irl soon enough also.

Hats off to you Aasiwat! Definitely one of the most community focused player out there. I wish you the best of luck in all your projects and I'm glad you gave time to our thread. Your input has always been very appreciated and will always be welcome here. Don't worry too much about carreer at this time, our generation will have to work late in our 60s and we'll end up working in various fields. I took a year off school a couple years ago after a bad course choice and finally ended up in the right field after some trials and errors (which is a couple years later than the "normal process").

Enjoy the coming summer and I'll think of you when I go out on BMX rides!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

What's the ratio of Agility:Fishing xp for barb fishing? cbf to go find it in this thread somewhere lol.

Just about 1:11 or 1:13.2 with urns included

From a 1051 fish test at 93 fishing+ granite lob

I don't think Suomi will slow down before he gets 200m all. :P

There are a few things that could force suomi to quit