200M in all Skills

Makilio

Wow lots of rank changes this week.

Just a side note theres 131 people with maxed dungeoneering and 264 with maxed cooking.

Lol pretty impressive even with people speculating the decrease in dungeoneering xp, I still predict in the coming years for dungeoneering to have a greater amount of 200m xp's than cooking.

I find it strange that the number of 99 dung'ers hasn't overtaken runecrafting by now (although it is pretty close). But I think the biggest reason more people are getting 200m dg is because they get to 120 then realise they are already half way and they have the tougher half done.

Elias is about to reach the 2,5B mark.

Suomi and Tezz are about to swap ranks.

Elvis and Drumgun are also about to swap ranks.

Kingduffy will grab rank 11 monday or tuesday from Gertjaars.

Jdelacroix is unliocking spells at livid farm. A little "star" told me he was aiming for the ubercape.

Tezz stopped fletching for a bit to get 1m mage xp. He has since gone back to fletching, but maybe he is thinking about going for the 78m summon xp he needs by barraging rock lobs.

He was probably alching all the yew longs he made :P

Wow lots of rank changes this week.

Just a side note theres 131 people with maxed dungeoneering and 264 with maxed cooking.

Lol pretty impressive even with people speculating the decrease in dungeoneering xp, I still predict in the coming years for dungeoneering to have a greater amount of 200m xp's than cooking.

I find it strange that the number of 99 dung'ers hasn't overtaken runecrafting by now (although it is pretty close). But I think the biggest reason more people are getting 200m dg is because they get to 120 then realise they are already half way and they have the tougher half done.

1-99 dg is harder than 100+ worse teams and only 2 binds ;S so its accually kinda difficult for 99 and maybe thats just cuz i did it b4 occ

but 13-104m exp has motivation of level ups and ranks on hs compared to 13-200m just being a bit meaningless b4 then

StarViv.png

Well suomi still got some of the 'easy to get 200M' skills left, like firemaking, crafting, prayer so he can keep carrying on grinding for some time pretty fast.

I personally wouldn't say that Firemaking and Prayer are easy to get 200m. FM doing grand exchange method needs much attention and powering prayer is still possible, but abit slower xp/h. So he will be more busy to reply to PM-s and accept donations.

Thanks to Langer for another awesome update and also thanks to Suomi. It's always nice to read your posts to know more about you. :)

Prayer isn't such an "easy" 200m for suomi because he needs to spend lots of time making cash so it might not be such a massive xp/hr.

I wonder if this new lava mining thing is going to be any good. Although it needs to be 134k/hr to be better than gold/superheat assuming you only get mining xp at the lava river.

Prayer isn't such an "easy" 200m for suomi because he needs to spend lots of time making cash so it might not be such a massive xp/hr.

I wonder if this new lava mining thing is going to be any good. Although it needs to be 134k/hr to be better than gold/superheat assuming you only get mining xp at the lava river.

not that math you will need to make, but if the time spent for outfit for bonus at gold, and then calculate more time at solo smith will be better then just mining/superheat

AbandonnedEpicDpser25.pngAbandonnedHeroDpser22.pngWarpedEpicDpser25.png

not that math you will need to make, but if the time spent for outfit for bonus at gold, and then calculate more time at solo smith will be better then just mining/superheat

I'm not sure what you are saying but at lrc you get 100k mining and 73k smithing per hour. If lava is the new best method for mining with an xp rate of "m" then

100/m + 73/285 < m/m

100/m < 0.744

m > 134

285k is the smithing xp rate of addy plates.

I'm not sure what you are saying but at lrc you get 100k mining and 73k smithing per hour. If lava is the new best method for mining with an xp rate of "m" then

100/m + 73/285 < m/m

100/m < 0.744

m > 134

285k is the smithing xp rate of addy plates.

not that, gold ore will be for sure better, just saying the only mat needed to do is when released, calculate time for outfit, without the top, and then see if its a good time investement, or just ignore the update. don't forgetting for new xp rates, with outfit and gold ore, you will need to use more hours for solo smith to compensate, and so on...

and even for your math for 134k/hr i don't know if you factored the xp bonus from outfit at gold ore, and so on, think probably will need more than 134k/h to be better... if you know what i mean

not that, gold ore will be for sure better, just saying the only mat needed to do is when released, calculate time for outfit, without the top, and then see if its a good time investement, or just ignore the update. don't forgetting for new xp rates, with outfit and gold ore, you will need to use more hours for solo smith to compensate, and so on...

and even for your math for 134k/hr i don't know if you factored the xp bonus from outfit at gold ore, and so on, think probably will need more than 134k/h to be better... if you know what i mean

Doing math before the release is good for speculation. I have no idea what you mean by "outfit" because I haven't done the quest, unless by outfit you mean gold smithing gauntlets.

m does need to be more than 134k to be better that's why m>134

Doing math before the release is good for speculation. I have no idea what you mean by "outfit" because I haven't done the quest, unless by outfit you mean gold smithing gauntlets.

The new update will give you mining gear which gives a 2.5% boost. So the OP is saying is that the basic math is the time to get the outfit and if this out weights the time you spend getting it.

I'm going to speculate and say the time getting the outfit would be worth it since while you try to achieve the outfit you will be gaining mining experience from the activity as well, and since smithing is a relatively fast skill along with magic can be trained with countless others I'd say the experience lost not superheating in the activity would be easily compensated. Again just a speculation.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

Grats to king duffy :thumbsup:

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

I'm not sure what you are saying but at lrc you get 100k mining and 73k smithing per hour.

Has anyone actually tested that? I can see how you could potentially get 100k mining per hour, but if you're superheating and dropping too, rather than just low alching, I find that having your invent full of urns leads to you often ending up with a full invent and spending time not mining. Also, does your rate include the time taken to bank and collect more urns/titans?

ichigosig2da4.jpg

I'm not sure what you are saying but at lrc you get 100k mining and 73k smithing per hour.

Has anyone actually tested that? I can see how you could potentially get 100k mining per hour, but if you're superheating and dropping too, rather than just low alching, I find that having your invent full of urns leads to you often ending up with a full invent and spending time not mining. Also, does your rate include the time taken to bank and collect more urns/titans?

Every single one of Thai-Longs xp estimates are Unrealistic - They are perfect tick xp rates for an hour(thoereticly) I take no rate that he says seriously. Always take 10-15% off.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Every single one of Thai-Longs xp estimates are Unrealistic - They are perfect tick xp rates for an hour(thoereticly) I take no rate that he says seriously. Always take 10-15% off.

Yea I'd come to the same conclusion. I'd actaully be quite interested to see his explanation of how he arrives at the 100k xp figure, would you mind explaining Thai?

ichigosig2da4.jpg

neither i did the quest/mini game, but i read the updates...

you say any m>134 will sufice for that being better than lrc, i say that probably not any m will do... with the bonus for mining outfit - similar to lumberjack - the mining xp at lrc will increase, so your math will be wrong (at least assuming best rates will be, thing you allways do)... and other thing i wanted to you to calculate is when we know the bonus for each piece, and things like that, time saved in mining at lrc + extra time at solo smith to finish up smit and time for outfit and compare with your actual rates nowadays

Yea I'd come to the same conclusion. I'd actaully be quite interested to see his explanation of how he arrives at the 100k xp figure, would you mind explaining Thai?

Someone told me that 85k was the max, that was before urns. Urns normally give about a 20% bonus but since extra ores from the varrock armour don't fill up the urns it is only a 17.6% bonus which is 15k. My rate does include banking time for more urns because you pay someone 50k to bring you urns, titan pouch and a summoning pot.

-Miricleman I encourage you to take off 15% for your own use instead of telling me to take off 15%.

you say any m>134 will sufice for that being better than lrc, i say that probably not any m will do... with the bonus for mining outfit - similar to lumberjack - the mining xp at lrc will increase, so your math will be wrong (at least assuming best rates will be, thing you allways do)... and other thing i wanted to you to calculate is when we know the bonus for each piece, and things like that, time saved in mining at lrc + extra time at solo smith to finish up smit and time for outfit and compare with your actual rates nowadays

I don't get why you say that no value for m will be high enough. Clearly if its 150k/hr then m is high enough. A 2.5% bonus only adds 2k to the xp rate so the required m does not change much.

p.s your writing is very difficult to understand.

I don't know about anyone else but i find it quite unrealistic that you'll always have someone at hand to do bank runs for you. (I do realise that you are going for max xp rates...)

Climate.png

well english it's my language, but math is

when you say any m>134, and i say "not any m" im negating all, so i'm trying to say that there is at least one m higher than 134k that will make what you said false

so perhaps if m=135k, and calculating the new max xp at lrc (with bonus xp from cloths), maybe your claim will be false, hope you understand what i'm trying to say now

I don't get why you say that no value for m will be high enough. Clearly if its 150k/hr then m is high enough. A 2.5% bonus only adds 2k to the xp rate so the required m does not change much.

The required m still changes some. It should be calculated if the 2.5% increase is enough to justify spending time unlocking the bonus, considering the loss of smithing exp. That's what ho3f3l is saying.

Come dance.

Potkuassa.png

^Yes thanks that is obvious now. I calculated 134k before knowing there was new mining boosting clothing don't hate me for not traveling back in time and telling myself that there is xp boosting clothing.

well english it's my language, but math is

when you say any m>134, and i say "not any m" im negating all, so i'm trying to say that there is at least one m higher than 134k that will make what you said false

so perhaps if m=135k, and calculating the new max xp at lrc (with bonus xp from cloths), maybe your claim will be false, hope you understand what i'm trying to say now

I calculated the 134 value so people could speculate and decide if they think its likely for a new place to have an xp rate that high. No one cares about 434xp when they are just speculating. If I was comparing the 2 methods and lava was actually 134k then the 434xp would matter but atm that kind of detail is unimportant.

The only time I have had to compare methods with such presision was for comparing the adze and axe for woodcutting.

all you do is speculate, how can you say you dont care, your mining 100k/h is a speculation from what you said, you speculate perfect rates that include help from other people (someone banking for you), and the thing i think you should speculate, mistakes, you don't...

and now you just say people don't care when speculating? so you don't care on what you do? im confused now . . . .

all you do is speculate, how can you say you dont care, your mining 100k/h is a speculation from what you said, you speculate perfect rates that include help from other people (someone banking for you), and the thing i think you should speculate, mistakes, you don't...

and now you just say people don't care when speculating? so you don't care on what you do? im confused now . . . .

You must be confused now because english isn't your first language, because I did not contradict what i said lol.