200M in all Skills

Makilio

Just cuz someone says thier going for 200m all skills doesnt mean they are goin gfor it first...

and i think dragonsceance and andrew calcs have a life but both have decent exp....tbh 1b exp is the 20% mark to 5b in theory and its still a large chunk of the way thier no matter how many have it lol....

think about all 99s lol lots of people started going for it right at 99 fletch and achieved it

nah trick, 1b xp can be gotten a lot of ways, as you can see via runescape hiscores, dragonseance does not have any 200m's, while MOST other people with 1b+ xp just have 200m cooking+fletching+a combat, obviously dragonseances slayer xp is more valuable than someone with the same amount of xp in a different skill, like cooking.

yea i know about different exp breakdowns thats what i was saying...lots of people have 2b exp w/o touching any slow skills some have high slow skills and lower exp but are closer than u think

and no maybe we cant compare these people to suomi but we can definately compare them to people on the bottom of the timecalc but still with higher exp.....

edit:i dont really like dragonseance i was just saying timewise to all 200ms hes not as crap/noob as people are saying and if we gunna compare people to suomi then gf everyone in the top 15 cept maybe tezz/telmo.....

StarViv.png

if we gunna compare people to suomi then gf everyone in the top 15

lol my point exactly, he would have to slow down by like more than half for anyone to have a chance at passing him time wise

A13d.png

And like I said before I will be spending more time exercising during summer so obviously I will be playing less.

Mod Edit: Removed quote train of deleted off topic posts. :thumbup:

Edited by Kimberly

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

@ 784

My focus at the moment is on the top 30 from the virtual highscore. It's not that I don't take these posts seriously, it has to do with the fact they are way too early to be valid. I don't mind fanboys cheering for their favorites, but flamebait and trolling should not be tolerated (I.E. one of the poster called us all idiots...).

On-topic:

It's probably been mentionned but both Suomi and Tezz passed inactive Zarfot for ranks 7 and 8 respectively.

Kingduffy is only days away from maxing out all skills and rejoining the highscores front page.

Elvis should pass Drumgun before the coming week-end is over.

Tg has slowed down a bit and will most likely enter the top 15 next week.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Just in the quick interest of hoping dragonseance doesnt get any haters just cause of these trolls he is a good in game friend of mine who doesnt even read this thread and is actually quite mad that some1 leaked his plans as far as skilling orders..etc that was posted few pages back goes.

On topic nice to see elvis as nintendo swe again brings back memories (=

aribiterspar3.png

Another time update :)

8. S U O M I 7615

1. Allar 9877

3. Telmomarques 10047

4. Elias 10056

9. Zarfot 10085

6. Nintendo swe 10122

14. Skiller 703 10415

7. Tezz 10792

2. Jdelacroix 11163

12. Kingduffy 11206

15. Lan 11414

[16] tg 11603

5. Drumgun 11776

Dragonseance 12176

13. Green098 12239

10. Paperbag 12439

11. Gertjaars 12483.

Some of the ranks might be wrong because of all the rank swaps since langer's update.

Paperbag's buyable xp really shows up, he has recently passed gert and is no longer last.

Zarfot is still surprisingly high up even though he's been inactive for several months.

I added in Dragonseance because people have been talking about him so you can put him in perspective with others.

[hide]

This is the last time I am going to say this. There are 3 reasons I use max rates.

1. It is interesting to see peoples' minimum time left.

2. You can't measure how lazy someone is so xp rates vary from person to person

3. If I was to choose an average rate for example firemaking being 450k/hr. Someone would say "no its closer to 430k" then someone else would say "no I easily average 460k" and there would be a constant debate.

Please don't reply to anything inside the hidden part.

[/hide]

You might want to edit Lan and Tg to put them between Kingduffy and Drumgun.

Also note that Elias might be above Telmomarques once he uses his banked effigies.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Suomi reach 150m strength, and will reach 80m slayer tomorrow.

Jeese hes plowing through to 200m faster then people who are going for 99.

i know lol too pro...

jd is 50m smith now for next milestone update

StarViv.png

It seems the pressure to stay on top tends to get to most players that achieve those ranks and they end up completely quitting instead of just playing in moderation. Obviously it's possible since skills are a lot easier to do now, but the burn out rate since to catch them first so far :P

Icy_Empress.png

With all the talks of the virtual scores and virtual times left till all 200mils / 5bil exp for someone implying pretty good / maximum efficiency in order to get there, I am surprised that no one has brought up the point of how Capping your exp in a skill at 200mil is pretty inefficient, given your larger and grander goal in the longer long run.

Now don't get me wrong. I am in NO WAY saying you should stop training a skill x % before 200mil, say at 195mil or whatever. I would much rather have that solidified and locked in rank there myself when I did all that work and put in all that time to be so close. However, at the same time, you can't overlook the fact that for example, all the teleporting you will do still at 200mil mage could have very much added up over the grand scheme of things. Leaving you hours less, maybe even days less of training that you would have had to actually "train" to get said skill to 200mil.

Just some food for thought. ;)

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Link of the tracker please, thai?

In my sig

With all the talks of the virtual scores and virtual times left till all 200mils / 5bil exp for someone implying pretty good / maximum efficiency in order to get there, I am surprised that no one has brought up the point of how Capping your exp in a skill at 200mil is pretty inefficient, given your larger and grander goal in the longer long run.

Now don't get me wrong. I am in NO WAY saying you should stop training a skill x % before 200mil, say at 195mil or whatever. I would much rather have that solidified and locked in rank there myself when I did all that work and put in all that time to be so close. However, at the same time, you can't overlook the fact that for example, all the teleporting you will do still at 200mil mage could have very much added up over the grand scheme of things. Leaving you hours less, maybe even days less of training that you would have had to actually "train" to get said skill to 200mil.

This is true. For dungeoneering it is best to stop when you have enough tokens to max but not to spend the tokens yet. Because if you needed another chaotic you'd have to dg when already at 200m.

Some skills will only be effected by capping them if you do quests afterwards and miss rewards. Skills that have ongoing xp gains like runecrafting (genie lamps) and agility (shortcuts) should be stopped before 200m but for the majority of the skills it doesn't matter (except with quests).

Link of the tracker please, thai?

In my sig

This is true. For dungeoneering it is best to stop when you have enough tokens to max but not to spend the tokens yet. Because if you needed another chaotic you'd have to dg when already at 200m.

Some skills will only be effected by capping them if you do quests afterwards and miss rewards. Skills that have ongoing xp gains like runecrafting (genie lamps) and agility (shortcuts) should be stopped before 200m but for the majority of the skills it doesn't matter (except with quests).

yea its smart to at least save some i saved like 1.4m woulda been more but eh

if u maxed rc just use the lamps on something else

i think effigy combos are the main benifit of not capping a skill at 200m getting any of the combos b4 slayer is missing out on 10m+ free exp so only maybe ok for fast skills where that 10m exp is only like 30 hrs ....

also getting combat skills 200m w/o slayer....

StarViv.png

I still hold that no one will get 200M xp in all skills. At the earliest, no one is going to get there before 2013 (assuming gratuitous playing time), and there's a good chance that someone will lose interest in Runescape by then or scale down their playing time. Anyway, I'm curious as to how many hours per day some of these people are playing, and how old they are.

I still hold that no one will get 200M xp in all skills. At the earliest, no one is going to get there before 2013 (assuming gratuitous playing time), and there's a good chance that someone will lose interest in Runescape by then or scale down their playing time. Anyway, I'm curious as to how many hours per day some of these people are playing, and how old they are.

Most of the top players (top 1-30 xp rank) play atleast 12 hours a day unless they have quit like aasiwat/zarfot/gertjaars

372nd to max total level

It seems the pressure to stay on top tends to get to most players that achieve those ranks and they end up completely quitting instead of just playing in moderation. Obviously it's possible since skills are a lot easier to do now, but the burn out rate since to catch them first so far :P

Hey hey you :D

Glad to see you join this topic :D And grats on maxing.

I think quitting isn't always due to burnout reasons. Playing in moderation is only for those who still like this game over some of the other activities one might chose from. Satisfaction might be greater from real world sources as you get older, or not, but that's entirely dependent on the player in question.

I tend not to see it at wasted time even though Runescape is a game. All interactions with other players, often with the same mindsets, xp goals and achievements, etc, are all traits we find in daily life.

I believe that most players quit due to a change of heart, and you can't blame them: nothing is forever (except ranks once you get 200m xp in them unless Jagex decides to change that =D). As for myself, I still love Runescape, but promised myself to arrange my time in a more productive way where it can contribute to my own future development, as you already know Icy :) And others may have valued time in a more adult way as well (Zarfot, Allar, amongst others).

Elvis should pass Drumgun before the coming week-end is over.

Elvis is nintendo swe again, he probably got enough of the spam in game.

You obviously don't know Tendo.

Training past 200m Xp is the most efficient of course.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post. :thumbup:

And I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, or when it happened, but Kingduffy is maxed now. #7; ~300m behind Tezz, ~100m ahead of Green

Edited by Kimberly