200M in all Skills

Makilio

Is Suomi really getting married? And will that affect any of his xp gains?

He'll be training prayer throughout the ceremony

Might not actually be a bad idea if he gets a 10B gp dowry

A13d.png

Move along please, nothing to see here. :)

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Seeing all these names really has made me nostalgic; I can still remember it like it was yesterday.. Here's a shout out and props to all the 'real' RS players! (Since this is a thread dedicated to the top players I think its a fitting addition)

Bluerose13x

LtAngel

Gearshifter

A S H L E Y

Piranha

Snake Slava / Snake Slavik

Empror1

The Old Nite

TheHate

Zonghui

Tks

Everdred

Bwareofmef

Philipj

Ladykilljoy

Fist of God

I'm sure I'm missing many obvious ones, but these ones were on the tip of my tongue.

They are no longer top players and not really worthy of comparison to current top players. Their total invested hours were far lower, although I will say that classic was definitely a far more interactive game without the easy afkable methods that are out there today.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

When's suomi going to run out of non buyables? Would be funny if the buyables took him longer.

he has slayer, hunter, thief, and rc if he decideds to non effigy it or finishing his combats while using effigy on rc =P

over half the time spent on buyables is moneymaking otherwise buyable skills would have simular 200ms to cooking ;p

StarViv.png

Seeing all these names really has made me nostalgic; I can still remember it like it was yesterday.. Here's a shout out and props to all the 'real' RS players! (Since this is a thread dedicated to the top players I think its a fitting addition)

Bluerose13x

LtAngel

Gearshifter

A S H L E Y

Piranha

Snake Slava / Snake Slavik

Empror1

The Old Nite

TheHate

Zonghui

Tks

Everdred

Bwareofmef

Philipj

Ladykilljoy

Fist of God

I'm sure I'm missing many obvious ones, but these ones were on the tip of my tongue.

They are no longer top players and not really worthy of comparison to current top players. Their total invested hours were far lower, although I will say that classic was definitely a far more interactive game without the easy afkable methods that are out there today.

Actualy it's the other way around and you shouldn't compare current top to old top because they are the pioneers of rs and they had cooler names

I think uloveme/zezima/lilyuffie88 deserve to be on that list also

372nd to max total level

200m combats + 19m slayer xp? Hes not a realistic contender to be discussing in this topic, not to mention he's even said he's never getting 200m all skills, he just wanted to be first maxed combat.

Dragonseance #1

200m combats + 19m slayer xp? Hes not a realistic contender to be discussing in this topic, not to mention he's even said he's never getting 200m all skills, he just wanted to be first maxed combat.

Dragonseance #1

I hate trolls.

but I agree drumgun fails but suomi will be 1st I think

372nd to max total level

Off topic. I do remember running into zez while i was training rc.. (i was a lowly 54 at the time) he was between 87 and 88, at duel arena + duel rings = fire runes.

And thieving pallys with him in old school rsc....oh, and mining iron with bonecrusher6, just south of tav.

God, i miss classic. :(

untitled1.png

Join "Liked" for trustworthy dicing!

Semi-Offtopic: Zarfot removed all his youtube videos from his channel. Maybe in an attempt to distance himself from this game as much as he can?

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Semi-Offtopic: Zarfot removed all his youtube videos from his channel. Maybe in an attempt to distance himself from this game as much as he can?

I think they're just private

Yes, just private.

Maybe he doesn't want to be tempted to return to RS?

Castle of Zoltar

Yes, just private.

No. Zarfot said all his vids are now useless because it's not hard to click on a effigy.

Yes, just private.

No. Zarfot said all his vids are now useless because it's not hard to click on a effigy.

Ah, Effigyscape.

Castle of Zoltar

Yes, just private.

Ah, Effigyscape.

Yeah, especially now with the new steel titan luring method, cave crawlers are now 1.185 effigies per hour. So around 350k total xp per hour. Pretty ridiculous.

Yes, just private.

If he actually believes that then he's pretty silly tbh. Because noone is going to use effigies to train every single skill - after combat stats have been maxed out the xp/hr from effigies plummets, and as the slower stats get finished the benefit of the xp you do get drops as well. Noone is going to use effigies to train firemaking, summoning, thieving etc. etc.

Yes, just private.

If he actually believes that then he's pretty silly tbh. Because noone is going to use effigies to train every single skill - after combat stats have been maxed out the xp/hr from effigies plummets, and as the slower stats get finished the benefit of the xp you do get drops as well. Noone is going to use effigies to train firemaking, summoning, thieving etc. etc.

Aside from mainly academic interest, I don't think I've seen anyone talking about seriously planning to use cave crawlers for large amounts of experience, at least not on the scale of the top players. The cost is ridiculous, and they're considered mind-numbing even by players seeking/getting 200M in skills :P.

Alphanos

Alphanos.png