200M in all Skills

Makilio

And that, my friends, is why we pay $5(.95) per month.

Life's boring without challenges. ;)

Yeah I actually have a lot of respect for you guys, as I know I wouldn't be able to put up with those xp rates for long.

A13d.png

Superheating iron would be a lot faster for magic than high alching.

Why do you recommend superheating iron over gold? Gold gives more smithing xp per superheat.

Because Mining the gold rocks in f2p would be slower than Iron. And they don't have goldsmith gauntlets.

Currently working towards 2496 total.

Oscar.png

Without gloves I think iron gives more.

Iron: 12.5xp

Gold: 22.5xp

@Mihaly: Isn't it better to superheat the ores AFTER you mine all of them? Well in this case superheating iron may be better. I was assuming simply buying out the ores.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I think it's besides the point about if you're paying the monthly membership fee or not, I highly doubt that any of the top F2P players couldn't actually afford the fee. It's the fact that having high experience and levels in a pure F2P world is much more of a challenge, the F2P world isn't easy, experience or funding the buy-able skills. I've played since 03 and had both my share P2P and F2P but for all purposes mentioned, any F2Per that can reach 200m in any skill has achieved something far more prestigious then 99.99% of what anyone has achieved in P2P. With the exception of a few ofc, not taking anything away from what people have achieved in a P2P environment.

Without gloves I think iron gives more.

Iron: 12.5xp

Gold: 22.5xp

@Mihaly: Isn't it better to superheat the ores AFTER you mine all of them? Well in this case superheating iron may be better. I was assuming simply buying out the ores.

It's not as magic can be done multi tasking.

And that, my friends, is why we pay $5(.95) per month.

Life's boring without challenges. ;)

I couldn't agree more, to be honest <3:.

"Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Vandite.png

Superheating iron would be a lot faster for magic than high alching.

Why do you recommend superheating iron over gold? Gold gives more smithing xp per superheat.

Sorry, I shouldn't have specified which ores. I just meant superheating in general would be faster magic xp than high alching.

Legendknewl.png

Been following this thread for ages and finally got round to making an account.

Love your work Langer+others, makes for a great read.

On topic: Green098 got 200m range (200 #6)

La_Tamatoa.png

My Youtube

#37 to achieve the trimmed Completionist cape.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/251931-sonics-f2p-runecrafting-guide/

^According to this thread, crafting body tiaras is the best xp/hour, at 15k/hr and nearly 10 gp/xp. Yeah, it's that bad.

Actually if you tab you can increase the xp/hr, but getting the tabs takes too long for tabs to be viable.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

http://forum.tip.it/topic/251931-sonics-f2p-runecrafting-guide/

^According to this thread, crafting body tiaras is the best xp/hour, at 15k/hr and nearly 10 gp/xp. Yeah, it's that bad.

Actually if you tab you can increase the xp/hr, but getting the tabs takes too long for tabs to be viable.

lol

Not sure why you say it's faster, and conclude it's not faster. :blink:

If you count the xp/hr, it makes sense that you look at the total package and add all time spent together.

It's not because some [insert whatever word you want] can't calculate and say "oh it's faster, but yes... you also need to spend time there and there" that this is the way to go.

This said, for once and for allways, it annoys me when people start making up these xp-rates without even checking it out and don't even bother adding up all the time needed and looking at the whole picture.

Now tell me, how on earth were you going to collect 5 million tiaras and talismans. I wouldn't even count this as an option of getting 200M rc xp. Be reasonable, the fastest possible way isn't always the best way.

This post wasn't against you, Sonikku. You just reminded me of this. :P

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Do mining pots even help mining enough (less stopping mining when inventory fills up) to make up for the lost smithing xp?

Now tell me, how on earth were you going to collect 5 million tiaras and talismans. I wouldn't even count this as an option of getting 200M rc xp. Be reasonable, the fastest possible way isn't always the best way.

Same way members get 1million dragonstones.

Telmo should finish off prayer after hunter. That way he'd be rank 1 on hiscores and in terms of overall xp, and also have the most 200ms. Gertjaars was the last person to hold those 3 ranks? Then he could just go back to slayer and just maintain his lead

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

Inefficient to do prayer before 200m slayer when you bonecrusher + infernal urns saving you money on prayer.

How much pray xp will one get going 78-200m slayer? Also, he could just get ~190M and still be #1 hs and #1 xp.

Suomi is going well on slayer, gaining 6-7m xp weekly consistently. At this rate he is getting more xp overall than any of the other top 15 players.

Elias is doing well on slayer too, but is getting a lot less xp than Suomi.

Allar only gained rc xp for assisting today, so he might leave sooner than we expect.

Good luck to all going for 200M in all skills.

Werpheus.png

Consider that Elias hoards effigies and suomi uses his on slayer. I'd say Elias is doing as well as suomi, specially now suomi spends more time riding his bike.