200M in all Skills

Makilio

Consider that Elias hoards effigies and suomi uses his on slayer. I'd say Elias is doing as well as suomi, specially now suomi spends more time riding his bike.

Yes true, but even adding the effigies he 'should' get with 300k slay xp a day (which should be around 3 effigies on average) he won't get as much xp as Suomi does now.

It really depends on how much Suomi will be going out on his bike. We will find out soon I guess.

Werpheus.png

Do mining pots even help mining enough (less stopping mining when inventory fills up) to make up for the lost smithing xp?

Now tell me, how on earth were you going to collect 5 million tiaras and talismans. I wouldn't even count this as an option of getting 200M rc xp. Be reasonable, the fastest possible way isn't always the best way.

Same way members get 1million dragonstones.

The only problem is that f2p doesn't have may GE spaces and buying them on forums is not fast...

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

It's still a waste to do any prayer until 200m. You can never be sure with the consistency of tasks for the infernal urns and what he would use bonecrusher on. It will save him a good chunk of cash in the end on top of Frost Bones crashing if they continue.

Would also be a waste to get 200m herb since it would lock up the effigy combo since hes close to 200m hunter.

Allar has cancelled his membership.

Elias also does have an irl and spends time with that. He is just letting the effigies build up. I know he has a good amount stashed. Elias is good enough spot to where he can do what he wants and not have to worry about rank loss. He's doing his own thing which I like. Elias has a 132m buffer and the cash to stay ahead if need be.

Do mining pots even help mining enough (less stopping mining when inventory fills up) to make up for the lost smithing xp?

Now tell me, how on earth were you going to collect 5 million tiaras and talismans. I wouldn't even count this as an option of getting 200M rc xp. Be reasonable, the fastest possible way isn't always the best way.

The only problem is that f2p doesn't have may GE spaces and buying them on forums is not fast...

If you are buying 1 item you don't need 6 slots. If you are merching and use all 2 spaces that is comparable to members merching who often use all spaces. They can just buy 1000 at whatever the instant buy price is whenever a space becomes avaliable. Also friends can buy for them.

If you are buying 1 item you don't need 6 slots. If you are merching and use all 2 spaces that is comparable to members merching who often use all spaces. They can just buy 1000 at whatever the instant buy price is whenever a space becomes avaliable. Also friends can buy for them.

Someone clearly doesn't like F2P. :P

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Thanks for the confirmation about Allar.

I expected so much from Elias, but I was pointing out he's not keeping up with Suomi.

He doesn't ahve to off course :-)

He's not trying too. Elias could easily use his effigies daily and play more then he is but he doesn't want too.

Thanks for the confirmation about Allar.

I expected so much from Elias, but I was pointing out he's not keeping up with Suomi.

He doesn't ahve to off course :-)

He's not trying too. Elias could easily use his effigies daily and play more then he is but he doesn't want too.

Yes, that's very clear to me. Though someone earlier said Elias is keeping up with Suomi when he isn't.

I like Elias' playstyle a lot, just have fun ingame while gaining good xp.

Werpheus.png

Someone clearly doesn't like F2P. :P

Someone clearly doesn't like when f2p is easier than he thinks.

Buy limit for tiaras is 10 times higher than dragonstones and for talismans is 5 times higher. Getting the money is harder but buying them isn't, be creative with your buying.

Maybe some pretty good luck with Effigies.

Judging by his xp gains it looks like 23 effigies

Wait whats this about suomi and a bike o_o

Think they just saying that he's been going for bike rides. So as a result, not playing as much.

La_Tamatoa.png

My Youtube

#37 to achieve the trimmed Completionist cape.

Wait whats this about suomi and a bike o_o

Think they just saying that he's been going for bike rides. So as a result, not playing as much.

Efficient bike rides perhaps?

Pretty sure that by now efficiency is his default setting

A13d.png

^ Not to start anything but Thai has been a good contributor to this thread (i.e. the 200m all skills time calc) and despite his stats generally knows what he's talking about (and also likes to explore max rates whether they are reasonable or not such as 40b on sweets for fish)

A13d.png

TBH (my opinoin), I hope nobody EVER spends enough time to get 200m xp in all skills. It is really such a waste of life (unless they are botting... :s) to spend YEARS in a game for a useless honor, prestige, goal.. whatever you'd like to call it.

I have over a year of in game time spent on RS over my 8 years of starting this game, and that disgusts me. But that is besides the point. I'm not trying to preach what people should do with their lives and time, but honestly... the time that needs to be spent in game to legitimately get 200m xp in all levels is gross.. and shouldn't be promoted tbh. Most people in this thread (no, I haven't read the whole thing) are cheering on and encouraging these people to waste their lives for meaningless achievements.

I usually preach and advocate freedom of choice and to do what you want during your short life, but I actually feel it's almost wrong to push these people to waste the majority of their days for this kind of thing.

I honestly have a feeling (and hope) that NOBODY will waste this much time in their lives maxing out an account. Jagex even tells you to "go outside" or whatever after maxing skills. I dont know the exact quote, but I've heard you get a message sort of like that.

My message to the few who are thinking about maxing all skills: DON'T. Life is too short to spend clicking in this game no matter how addicting it may be.

Good luck and farewell.

nautica.png

nautica.png

^

Now, how true that may be, the people in this thread will call it "trolling" and "none of your business".

But yup, you're right

TBH (my opinoin), I hope nobody EVER spends enough time to get 200m xp in all skills. It is really such a waste of life (unless they are botting... :s) to spend YEARS in a game for a useless honor, prestige, goal.. whatever you'd like to call it.

I have over a year of in game time spent on RS over my 8 years of starting this game, and that disgusts me. But that is besides the point. I'm not trying to preach what people should do with their lives and time, but honestly... the time that needs to be spent in game to legitimately get 200m xp in all levels is gross.. and shouldn't be promoted tbh. Most people in this thread (no, I haven't read the whole thing) are cheering on and encouraging these people to waste their lives for meaningless achievements.

I usually preach and advocate freedom of choice and to do what you want during your short life, but I actually feel it's almost wrong to push these people to waste the majority of their days for this kind of thing.

I honestly have a feeling (and hope) that NOBODY will waste this much time in their lives maxing out an account. Jagex even tells you to "go outside" or whatever after maxing skills. I dont know the exact quote, but I've heard you get a message sort of like that.

My message to the few who are thinking about maxing all skills: DON'T. Life is too short to spend clicking in this game no matter how addicting it may be.

Good luck and farewell.

Well if they truly enjoy playing RS, and they got a family that lets them play rs all day, then all power to em.

tbh for me happy and successful life>happy life>successful life

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Just curious, whats more efficient for all 200m using effigies on slayer or RC? Seems like RC would be more efficient seeing as 200m slayer wont max all combats.

I think I read earlier that someone said that its more efficient to use the lamps on slayer and then cannon cave crawlers to max out melees and use those effigies on runecrafting.