Makilio

200M in all Skills

And that, my friends, is why we pay $5(.95) per month.

A13d.png

Life's boring without challenges. ;)

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Good luck getting 200M dungeoneering on F2P.

Also wouldn't fire runes be the best RC method? Yikes. That is like 15K exp an hour max I think. 13,333 hours right there.

Oh and prayer? They would have to spend over 5 billion just to train at a horrifically slow pace burying big bones into the ground. I don't know how many bones you can bury per hour, but I think 1K would be a safe guess. If 1K is the rate, then again, it will take over 13,300 hours.

Willows for 200M woodcutting.

I don't even know what for 200M fishing because I never ever fish. I guess they could do C2 fishing, so fishing wouldn't be nearly as bad as most of the other ones.

Crafting and smithing are the only ones that wouldn't be repulsive. They could still cut diamonds and make addy plates.

Oh yeah, and the combat skills would all of a sudden be insanely difficult. What would they kill? Lesser demons? And with a rune skimmy and amulet of strength? Ahhhhh!!!!!!! Not to mention that prayer pots are members only so they couldn't even use prayer to get faster kills. I guess strength potions, so their max hit is like 23. Getting 200M attack, strength, defense, and hitpoints requires killing about 2 million lesser demons. Have fun doing that with like a 54 strength bonus and a simple strength potion.

High alching for 200M magic. 3000 hours right there.

I have no idea what they would do to train range. Lesser demons again? If so, that is another 600K+ lesser demons they need to kill, and with a maple shortbow this time.

I see 26K+ hours just from runecrafting and prayer. 3000 for magic. If they can kill 100 lesser demons an hour then add another 20K hours for the combat skills. Add another 5K+ hours for mining.

Maybe another 1.5K hours from smithing and crafting.

We already have 55K+ hours just from attack, strength, defense, hitpoints, range, magic, prayer, runecrafting, mining, smithing, and crafting.

This doesn't include dungeoneering, cooking, fishing, and firemaking. I have no clue what the exp rates are for these skills in F2P.

Feel free to correct me. I'm sure I'm extremely wrong about at least something. I haven't played F2P since 2003.

But damn! It would take at LEAST 7 years of playing 24/7.

You can bury a lot more than 1k bones per hour, also bonecrusher would get some of that out of the way.

Gravite weapons are available to use instead of rune scimitar.

Fly fishing trout/salmon in barbarian village for fishing.

Superheating iron would be a lot faster for magic than high alching.

[spoiler=Uncalled for Nostalgia Overload]Oh man. That is actually kind of saddening that rune scimitar isn't the boss on F2P anymore.

I miss the good ol' days whenever rune two-handers were the Marlon Brando's of weaponry.

Pking in full black, amulet of strength, and rune 2h - great times.

Anyways, does that mean that I am correct about fire runes being the best RC method? How much exp an hour is that?

Also, how long would 200M dungeoneering take?

the-graduate-bus.png

Also wouldn't fire runes be the best RC method? Yikes. That is like 15K exp an hour max I think. 13,333 hours right there.

Oh and prayer? They would have to spend over 5 billion just to train at a horrifically slow pace burying big bones into the ground. I don't know how many bones you can bury per hour, but I think 1K would be a safe guess. If 1K is the rate, then again, it will take over 13,300 hours.

I don't even know what for 200M fishing because I never ever fish. I guess they could do C2 fishing, so fishing wouldn't be nearly as bad as most of the other ones.

Crafting and smithing are the only ones that wouldn't be repulsive. They could still cut diamonds and make addy plates.

Oh yeah, and the combat skills would all of a sudden be insanely difficult. What would they kill? Lesser demons? And with a rune skimmy and amulet of strength? Ahhhhh!!!!!!! Not to mention that prayer pots are members only so they couldn't even use prayer to get faster kills. I guess strength potions, so their max hit is like 23. Getting 200M attack, strength, defense, and hitpoints requires killing about 2 million lesser demons. Have fun doing that with like a 54 strength bonus and a simple strength potion.

I have no idea what they would do to train range. Lesser demons again? If so, that is another 600K+ lesser demons they need to kill, and with a maple shortbow this time.

I see 26K+ hours just from runecrafting and prayer. 3000 for magic. If they can kill 100 lesser demons an hour then add another 20K hours for the combat skills. Add another 5K+ hours for mining.

We already have 55K+ hours just from attack, strength, defense, hitpoints, range, magic, prayer, runecrafting, mining, smithing, and crafting.

This doesn't include dungeoneering, cooking, fishing, and firemaking. I have no clue what the exp rates are for these skills in F2P.

Feel free to correct me. I'm sure I'm extremely wrong about at least something. I haven't played F2P since 2003.

You can bury a lot more than 1k bones per hour, also bonecrusher would get some of that out of the way.

[spoiler=Uncalled for Nostalgia Overload]Oh man. That is actually kind of saddening that rune scimitar isn't the boss on F2P anymore.

I miss the good ol' days whenever rune two-handers were the Marlon Brando's of weaponry.

Anyways, does that mean that I am correct about fire runes being the best RC method? How much exp an hour is that?

Body runes are higher base xp than fires. Earths w/ gloves from FoG give the highest xp per ess. Of course, then you have to factor in the time taken getting the gloves. Without gloves, it's still hard to say which rune is the fastest xp if you're walking/running to the altars because you have to consider distance from the bank. It's also possible that teletabs from GoP could give faster overall xp than walking; I don't feel like doing the calculations to see if the time spent getting gloves/tabs is more efficient than just running. One thing I do know though, I can hardly stand rcing with teletabs. Running ess for 200m xp would be such a drag.

Also, bonecrusher has never been f2p.

[hide]

Body runes are higher base xp than fires. Earths w/ gloves from FoG give the highest xp per ess. Of course, then you have to factor in the time taken getting the gloves. Without gloves, it's still hard to say which rune is the fastest xp if you're walking/running to the altars because you have to consider distance from the bank. It's also possible that teletabs from GoP could give faster overall xp than walking; I don't feel like doing the calculations to see if the time spent getting gloves/tabs is more efficient than just running. One thing I do know though, I can hardly stand rcing with teletabs. Running ess for 200m xp would be such a drag.

Also, bonecrusher has never been f2p.

[/HIDE]

What about creating body tiaras?

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Is w16 air company dead now? I think that's how the current top F2P'ers got their 99 rc.

I checked the f2p time a while ago using best methods starting at 99. Although I didn't look very hard for slightly better methods it takes 30k hours.

Methods

[hide]

Attack/def/str/range/hp. Killing ice giants prayer flashing with an amulet of zealots and burying the bones, bonecrusher is members only.

Prayer. First all those ice giant bones then burying big bones during firemaking then burying big bones at a bank.

Mining. Iron ore in the wilderness with urns, it is not worth superheating the ores because it slows down mining because using 2 rocks is better than 3 for superheating.

Magic. Multitasking mainly alching fish and logs then alching during combat

Fishing. Fly fishing with urns and alching fish

Woodcutting. Willows with urns in the resource dungeon alching logs

Runecrafting. Body runes with runners, you'd have to set up a company like someone trying to get zmi runners in p2p

Crafting. Cutting diamonds

Smithing. Addy plates although I hear artisian's workshop is better in f2p because they don't have a yak?

Firemaking. Yew logs backwards at ge and burying bones between fires

Dungeoneering. How many methods are there for training this?

Cooking. Making wines[/hide]

And members is now at 12039 hours now I am constantly lowering that :)

Is w16 air company dead now? I think that's how the current top F2P'ers got their 99 rc.

Gets me thinking, why W66 Law Company has not returned? Would improve the RC exp/h greatly.

Why do you recommend superheating iron over gold? Gold gives more smithing xp per superheat.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Yeah I actually have a lot of respect for you guys, as I know I wouldn't be able to put up with those xp rates for long.

A13d.png

Why do you recommend superheating iron over gold? Gold gives more smithing xp per superheat.

Because Mining the gold rocks in f2p would be slower than Iron. And they don't have goldsmith gauntlets.

Currently working towards 2496 total.

Oscar.png

Without gloves I think iron gives more.

Iron: 12.5xp

Gold: 22.5xp

@Mihaly: Isn't it better to superheat the ores AFTER you mine all of them? Well in this case superheating iron may be better. I was assuming simply buying out the ores.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

I think it's besides the point about if you're paying the monthly membership fee or not, I highly doubt that any of the top F2P players couldn't actually afford the fee. It's the fact that having high experience and levels in a pure F2P world is much more of a challenge, the F2P world isn't easy, experience or funding the buy-able skills. I've played since 03 and had both my share P2P and F2P but for all purposes mentioned, any F2Per that can reach 200m in any skill has achieved something far more prestigious then 99.99% of what anyone has achieved in P2P. With the exception of a few ofc, not taking anything away from what people have achieved in a P2P environment.

Iron: 12.5xp

Gold: 22.5xp

@Mihaly: Isn't it better to superheat the ores AFTER you mine all of them? Well in this case superheating iron may be better. I was assuming simply buying out the ores.

It's not as magic can be done multi tasking.

Gets me thinking, why W66 Law Company has not returned? Would improve the RC exp/h greatly.

No it wouldnt

aribiterspar3.png

duffy.png

Spotted

Obviously he's botting since 100% of players in lrc are bots.

Also it is unpossible to get 40m mining without botting.

I couldn't agree more, to be honest <3:.

"Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Vandite.png

Sorry, I shouldn't have specified which ores. I just meant superheating in general would be faster magic xp than high alching.

Legendknewl.png

Been following this thread for ages and finally got round to making an account.

Love your work Langer+others, makes for a great read.

On topic: Green098 got 200m range (200 #6)

La_Tamatoa.png

My Youtube

#37 to achieve the trimmed Completionist cape.

Was just about to post that info. Thanks for the comment and update Tama!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

http://forum.tip.it/topic/251931-sonics-f2p-runecrafting-guide/

^According to this thread, crafting body tiaras is the best xp/hour, at 15k/hr and nearly 10 gp/xp. Yeah, it's that bad.

Actually if you tab you can increase the xp/hr, but getting the tabs takes too long for tabs to be viable.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

http://forum.tip.it/topic/251931-sonics-f2p-runecrafting-guide/

^According to this thread, crafting body tiaras is the best xp/hour, at 15k/hr and nearly 10 gp/xp. Yeah, it's that bad.

Actually if you tab you can increase the xp/hr, but getting the tabs takes too long for tabs to be viable.

lol

Not sure why you say it's faster, and conclude it's not faster. :blink:

If you count the xp/hr, it makes sense that you look at the total package and add all time spent together.

It's not because some [insert whatever word you want] can't calculate and say "oh it's faster, but yes... you also need to spend time there and there" that this is the way to go.

This said, for once and for allways, it annoys me when people start making up these xp-rates without even checking it out and don't even bother adding up all the time needed and looking at the whole picture.

Now tell me, how on earth were you going to collect 5 million tiaras and talismans. I wouldn't even count this as an option of getting 200M rc xp. Be reasonable, the fastest possible way isn't always the best way.

This post wasn't against you, Sonikku. You just reminded me of this. :P

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-