200M in all Skills

Makilio

Suomi has no daily exp gains according to Runetrack, which covers the last ~22 hours.

Taken a well deserved day off?

And thank you tripsis, glad to see that an admin identifies it as an issue as well.

La_Tamatoa.png

My Youtube

#37 to achieve the trimmed Completionist cape.

Suomi has no daily exp gains according to Runetrack, which covers the last ~22 hours.

Taken a well deserved day off?

And thank you tripsis, glad to see that an admin identifies it as an issue as well.

Haha yeah, was good weather outside so decided to go cycling with my friends and slept like 12 hours again.

Wait whats this about suomi and a bike o_o

Think they just saying that he's been going for bike rides. So as a result, not playing as much.

Efficient bike rides perhaps?

Pretty sure that by now efficiency is his default setting

Haha I don't know if I am really efficient at cycling but normally I try to keep speed at 25km/h at least, depends on the route I pick and lots of other things too.

So Suomi gained a staggering 1.7M slayer xp today so far :o.

Maybe some pretty good luck with Effigies.

Yeah I got lucky yesterday and got like 23 effigies but then again I slayed for almost 50 hours with no effigy earlier.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Guys this is not a thread for people to accuse all top players of no lifing or going on about how they're wasting their time, etc. It is not appropriate or fair for you to pass judgment on players you don't know. You have no idea what their circumstances are like, and you have no idea how much time they actually do spend playing the game.

A few of you involved in the discussion should know better than to bring up this argument again. Repeat offenders will be dealt with privately.

1. This shouldn't have been a thread to discuss extremely deeply about exp gains either.

2. I do have an idea how much they play

3. WHY do MY posts get removed and not 'happytimeharry' his posts? That is just hilarious tbh.

Yea, I think we can rule out trying to convince the Runescape elite. And we shouldn't be trying to convince them. It's their life and it's not like they haven't reflected on what they are doing. They are intelligent people. I can only speak for myself, but I'm rather certain they aren't playing this game based on some intellectual principle. They are playing because it makes them feel good. When you eat a Big Mac, your brain goes "Yum, I need these fatty acids for scarce times - I should keep eating!" In this case, we are the fatty acids: "Yum, peer recognition - I should keep on playing!" We, 'the fatty acids', are only slightly to blame: Games like Runescape are built on peer recognition. Without it, they wouldn't exist. The fault lies with Jagex for not putting a cap at 13,034,431, allowing this to run AMOK.

So, in conclusion:

1: Stop trying to convince the top players - they know what they are doing.

2: If you want to convince them, do it somewhere else =)

Lolno. So that means when someone does something that feels good, should keep doing it for hours? If you are eating a Big Mac ye maybe your brain will say yummy but you will also stop after you ate it because it is not healthy to keep eating Big Macs for 16 hours..

Guys this is not a thread for people to accuse all top players of no lifing or going on about how they're wasting their time, etc. It is not appropriate or fair for you to pass judgment on players you don't know. You have no idea what their circumstances are like, and you have no idea how much time they actually do spend playing the game.

A few of you involved in the discussion should know better than to bring up this argument again. Repeat offenders will be dealt with privately.

1. This shouldn't have been a thread to discuss extremely deeply about exp gains either.

2. I do have an idea how much they play

3. WHY do MY posts get removed and not 'happytimeharry' his posts? That is just hilarious tbh.

1. Efficient ways of obtaining XP are related to the topic for a few reasons. Many people who are nearing 200M XP in all Skills are there because they work as efficiently as possible. They come here to share their knowledge with others or even seek advice from others when they're looking for methods on how to obtain 200M XP. So this topic is for following leading players, exchanging advice on efficient methods to train to help towards obtaining 200M XP, and for discussing the overall idea of obtaining 200M XP in all skills (without being inflammatory, derogatory, rude, or judgmental).

2. Not every single person. I won't doubt that you have insight into a few players, but I don't believe that you know exactly how much time every single highly-ranked player spends on RuneScape. Making overarching statements and assumptions are not acceptable here. And singling out players is also not acceptable. So either way, such comments are not welcome.

3. Possibly an oversight; it will be looked into. In the future if you have concerns you should please report the offending posts.

If you have any further questions you are welcome to contact myself or another moderator/administrator privately. I would encourage the latter since I'm leaving shortly and would not be able to respond until Tuesday. But let's please end the public discussion after this point.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Congratulations to S U O M I on reaching the first page of the Slayer hiscores in what has to be described as an insanely short amount of time! This makes me wonder if there is perhaps even a permanent top 5 Slayer ranking coming for him. Meanwhile, Nintendo Swe is about to reach the "halfway" mark with only around 340k experience left.

@Tripsis: Love the picture in your signature.

Lolno. So that means when someone does something that feels good, should keep doing it for hours? If you are eating a Big Mac ye maybe your brain will say yummy but you will also stop after you ate it because it is not healthy to keep eating Big Macs for 16 hours..

You're missing the point. People are well aware that a Big Mac isn't the healthiest item of food, yet it's being eaten. People know that Runescape isn't the healthiest activity, yet it's being played. No matter how reasoned or logical your arguments may be or how eloquently you may present them, they aren't going to convince anyone, because this isn't about rational arguments. We know all the arguments, and we play despite them.

Nintendo Swe achieved 2.5B overall xp, congratulations to him having half the xp of all skills 200M xp!

I'm waiting for Langer's update at the moment. It will be interesting to see the coming milestones.

Werpheus.png

Thanks Tripsis, I hate to see this topic littered by trolls and the uninformed :(

Suomi, please keep up your pace and don't quit early <3

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Let's stay on track with the topic and be respectful okay. No one's pointing fingers so try not to take some of the comments personally.

S u o m i is gaining exp like crazy in Slayer...O_o DON'T YOU GET TIRED OF REPETITIVE THINGS?!?! I remember seeing him at 11M slayer some months ago, maybe 4-6.

Ecruteak.png
Ecruteak.png

Ecruteak.png

RuneCrafting addict 

Divination addict

Congratulations to S U O M I on reaching the first page of the Slayer hiscores in what has to be described as an insanely short amount of time! This makes me wonder if there is perhaps even a permanent top 5 Slayer ranking coming for him. Meanwhile, Nintendo Swe is about to reach the "halfway" mark with only around 340k experience left.

@Tripsis: Love the picture in your signature.

I think Suomi will finish 200m slayer at rank 5 or 6 slayer. Wyvernrider is training slayer at a good enough rate to pass Enrix and obtain and keep rank 4. Enrix doesn't play very often and averages 2-3m slayer xp a month. Mykey and Dragonseance are the only other two that I'd consider for being able to stay ahead of Suomi, and even then both of them would have to pick up their pace. That is if they continue training slayer for the time being. I think it is very likely though that Suomi will take the 5th rank.

It would probably take a group of 5 dungeoneering bot 2 hours to complete a large :lol: as well as dieing 5+ times

I'd love to see a vid of that. Would still beat the bickering w117'ers :smile:

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Not really sure why people were hating on Dragon earlier, he has a full time job.. Cut him some slack.

He's also a great guy and his ventrilo is pretty active.

OT: Suomi for 200m all <3

Eb.png

Dung bots are used for something else, not for completing floors.Ignorance is a bliss.

I don't really see how ignorance about the knowledge of bots/botting is a bad thing, particularly when alot of people in possession of that knowledge have first hand experience.

But really, the fact is that bots play so inefficently that a bot playing 24 hours a day wouldn't really stand a chance against some of the top players today(some of whom play 10-16 hours a day), particularly as they couldn't really merchant for money.

That's most likely the newer versions of the bots.The older ones were used to prepare the dungeon for the xp glitch(remember the huge xp gains by doing nothing).

Sooo... where is the apology for calling people ignorant, while, infact, you were/are ignorant? <_<