Makilio

200M in all Skills

Jdelacroix has reached 2,6B xp and is still training smithing and thieving.

Kingduffy has reached his 17th skill over 50M a couple days ago for 5th place behind Allar, Zarfot, Elias and Nintendo Swe.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Semi-Offtopic: Zarfot removed all his youtube videos from his channel. Maybe in an attempt to distance himself from this game as much as he can?

I think they're just private

Yes, just private.

Maybe he doesn't want to be tempted to return to RS?

No. Zarfot said all his vids are now useless because it's not hard to click on a effigy.

If he actually believes that then he's pretty silly tbh. Because noone is going to use effigies to train every single skill - after combat stats have been maxed out the xp/hr from effigies plummets, and as the slower stats get finished the benefit of the xp you do get drops as well. Noone is going to use effigies to train firemaking, summoning, thieving etc. etc.

Aside from mainly academic interest, I don't think I've seen anyone talking about seriously planning to use cave crawlers for large amounts of experience, at least not on the scale of the top players. The cost is ridiculous, and they're considered mind-numbing even by players seeking/getting 200M in skills :P.

Cave crawlers are actually very cheap for the amount of time saved/xp gained. I'm pretty sure it is only like 20-25gp/xp for runecrafting if you don't value any other of the experience obtained, which isn't likely. Compared to herblore and prayer I'd say its pretty cheap.

Crawlers are 1.18 effigies per hour now. If you count the range and melee xp with the effigies, you are getting 80k+120k+1.18*138029=362k total xp per hour. I'll go with 350k to not overestimate. If you are using 5.4k cballs per hour @ 244 gp per ball that is 1.318m per hour. So its 1.318m/350k = 3.8 gp per xp. Pretty cheap for an optimal method of training.

If you have already maxed melee and range, so you only get the effigy xp you are still 1.18*138029= 162k xp per hour, still spending 1.318m, so that is only 8 gp per xp.

Crawlers are 1.18 effigies per hour now

Were they updated or was a new method discovered

A13d.png

Could someone link a video/guide of cave crawler killing please? Seems exactly the sort of thing I would want to be doing.

Would yak or steel titan be better?

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Could someone link a video/guide of cave crawler killing please? Seems exactly the sort of thing I would want to be doing.

anything but combat familiars would basically be useless. Iron and steel titans have a huge advantage over any other familiars , resulting in over 100 kph by themselves. There isn't much to figure about crawlers apart from being fast and having high apm, vex has a good guide about it in the aow section.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/280097-effigyscape-wip/page__pid__4851482__st__220#entry4851482

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/280097-effigyscape-wip/page__pid__4851482__st__220#entry4851482

So are there any vids of this new steel titan method that supposedly brings the kill rate up to 850

A13d.png

Yeah there is a new method of using your steel titan to lure crawlers to within your cannons range. I am not 100% on how it works, but if you go to vex's effigyscape guide I think it is in there.

Titan 100%, you use it to lure the crawlers to the cannon to get your kills per hour up to 850.

Using the steel titan luring method + new completionist cape bonuses. Castle wars said he ran south occasionally to make them aggressive again. Using the lure method people had already gotten 850 kills per hour but without picking up green charms.

Also if you value your time over 7mil/hr cave crawlers are better than slayer.

I got that much (I skimmed the effigyscape thread real fast), I was just wondering if there were any vids

A13d.png

Looks like he has a great bank.

Eb.png

He looks like he has OCD tbh.

So are there any vids of this new steel titan method that supposedly brings the kill rate up to 850

I haven't had time/cba to update my guide:

It seems there's quite a demand so maybe I should make a video.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

Whats the total cost to 200M all skills, just a rough estimate.

L2pullout.png

~15B

That depends entirely on how you plan to accomplish the task. If you want to use the absolute fastest methods. I think Thai calculated it to cost around 40b. But this includes obscene methods like using sweeties for fishing. So 40b or less depending on your methods.

That depends entirely on how you plan to accomplish the task. If you want to use the absolute fastest methods. I think Thai calculated it to cost around 40b. But this includes obscene methods like using sweeties for fishing. So 40b or less depending on your methods.

if you do fishing with sweets that would be stupid because it costs around of 34m gp/h (foot say this some topic sites ago) wich means if you get 150k xp/h it would be cost over 42B for get it lawl and with the other buyables over 65B

if you do fishing with sweets that would be stupid because it costs around of 34m gp/h (foot say this some topic sites ago) wich means if you get 150k xp/h it would be cost over 42B for get it lawl and with the other buyables over 65B

Wrong sweet method + you forgot the effigy investigation xp

EDIT:

These are the costs I got

[hide]

Range= -15,362M

Prayer= -5,294M

Herblore= -4,163M

Crafting= -3,763M

Farming= -3,587M

Construction= -2,593M

Summoning= -2,075M

Attack/strength/defence/constitution= -1,681M

Cooking= -535M

Fletching= -426M

Firemaking= -393M

Magic= -293M

Smithing= -281M

Mining= -88M

Wodcutting= -11M

Agility= 0

Dungeoneering= 0

Fishing= 0

Hunter= 0

Runecrafting= 0

Slayer= 0

Thieving= +67M

Total loss 40,478M[/hide]

The qfc for my thread is 154-155-864-61975974 if you want to see the methods.

All the crazy expensive methods are worth the extra gp. I check them all before including them.

200m attack, str, def costs 1.6B and slayer profits 0. Cool...

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

200m attack, str, def costs 1.6B and slayer profits 0. Cool...

lol welcome to new rs

A13d.png

Some1 post Dragonseance's slayer tab plox