200M in all Skills

Makilio

Could someone link a video/guide of cave crawler killing please? Seems exactly the sort of thing I would want to be doing.

Would yak or steel titan be better?

http://forum.tip.it/topic/280097-effigyscape-wip/page__pid__4851482__st__220#entry4851482

So are there any vids of this new steel titan method that supposedly brings the kill rate up to 850

I haven't had time/cba to update my guide:

It seems there's quite a demand so maybe I should make a video.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

Whats the total cost to 200M all skills, just a rough estimate.

That depends entirely on how you plan to accomplish the task. If you want to use the absolute fastest methods. I think Thai calculated it to cost around 40b. But this includes obscene methods like using sweeties for fishing. So 40b or less depending on your methods.

That depends entirely on how you plan to accomplish the task. If you want to use the absolute fastest methods. I think Thai calculated it to cost around 40b. But this includes obscene methods like using sweeties for fishing. So 40b or less depending on your methods.

if you do fishing with sweets that would be stupid because it costs around of 34m gp/h (foot say this some topic sites ago) wich means if you get 150k xp/h it would be cost over 42B for get it lawl and with the other buyables over 65B

if you do fishing with sweets that would be stupid because it costs around of 34m gp/h (foot say this some topic sites ago) wich means if you get 150k xp/h it would be cost over 42B for get it lawl and with the other buyables over 65B

Wrong sweet method + you forgot the effigy investigation xp

EDIT:

These are the costs I got

[hide]

Range= -15,362M

Prayer= -5,294M

Herblore= -4,163M

Crafting= -3,763M

Farming= -3,587M

Construction= -2,593M

Summoning= -2,075M

Attack/strength/defence/constitution= -1,681M

Cooking= -535M

Fletching= -426M

Firemaking= -393M

Magic= -293M

Smithing= -281M

Mining= -88M

Wodcutting= -11M

Agility= 0

Dungeoneering= 0

Fishing= 0

Hunter= 0

Runecrafting= 0

Slayer= 0

Thieving= +67M

Total loss 40,478M[/hide]

The qfc for my thread is 154-155-864-61975974 if you want to see the methods.

All the crazy expensive methods are worth the extra gp. I check them all before including them.

200m attack, str, def costs 1.6B and slayer profits 0. Cool...

I think all of slayer and those other hard skills are under crawlers, thus why ranged is the most expensive 200m. You can't look at the figures alone and say that this skill alone would take this much gp.

Also, if you didn't know this yet, slayer actually doesn't profit if you use all the best methods available.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

about slayer - Its a big loss if you cancel all except for the best slayer exp/effigy task and dont bank ashes(it slows down killrate alot to bank em) big being 1-5b

and even tho crawlers is better for slayer most do slayer cuz its more enjoyable..andvaried for a long skill..

I think most people will end up profiting/losing 10-300m on eitherside to 200m slayer depending on how many task they feel like doing =P

doing a noncannon task = less time spent cannoning = less loss and i know alot of people do nechs, abbies, gargoyles, dusties, firegiants just for fun which saves cash even tho drops dont give profit lol :P

noone will gain big on 200m slayer the 1-5b unless they dont use turmoil, dont cannon task that should be cannoned and thats a big timewaste.....tbh if going for 200m all skills ur gunna be cannoning....so better just accept slayer is low gain or a loss and do the task u like in the best way possible - CANNON steel titan ect :P

StarViv.png

about slayer - Its a big loss if you cancel all except for the best slayer exp/effigy task and dont bank ashes(it slows down killrate alot to bank em) big being 1-5b

it can profit if you bank ashes and do noncannon task often i dont bank ashes but i bank dragon bones and that can help with the cannonball cost alot.

for most people i think it will be breakeven - small loss - smalll profit.....small as in like 10-200m eitherway.......Most people will occasionally do some task not completely efficient to do....

Im suprised if its really only about a 7m/hr value for crawlers versus slayer - most people choose slayer tho because its much more enjoyable than crawlers =P

If you run out of Slayer points you're forced to do non-cannon tasks?

Currently working towards 2496 total.

Oscar.png

it can profit if you bank ashes and do noncannon task often i dont bank ashes but i bank dragon bones and that can help with the cannonball cost alot.

for most people i think it will be breakeven - small loss - smalll profit.....small as in like 10-200m eitherway.......Most people will occasionally do some task not completely efficient to do....

Im suprised if its really only about a 7m/hr value for crawlers versus slayer - most people choose slayer tho because its much more enjoyable than crawlers =P

If you run out of Slayer points you're forced to do non-cannon tasks?

yea points are the reason that u cant be permanantly at bloodveld/ black demon task :P

and its also fun collecting points :P

StarViv.png

These are the costs I got

Range= -15,362M

Prayer= -5,294M

Herblore= -4,163M

Crafting= -3,763M

Farming= -3,587M

Construction= -2,593M

Summoning= -2,075M

Attack/strength/defence/constitution= -1,681M

Cooking= -535M

Fletching= -426M

Firemaking= -393M

Magic= -293M

Smithing= -281M

Mining= -88M

Wodcutting= -11M

Agility= 0

Dungeoneering= 0

Fishing= 0

Hunter= 0

Runecrafting= 0

Slayer= 0

Thieving= +67M

Total loss 40,478M

That's 13m-200m or 15m-200m?

Does anybody know if the brawler wilderness cooking method is nerfed? And/or,, how many exp/hour is it at the moment?

Does anybody know if the brawler wilderness cooking method is nerfed? And/or,, how many exp/hour is it at the moment?

Yes that got nerfed, it is no better then regular wines now, especially since brawlers take forever to get.

You can now do 1000 wines with one pair, that's like nothing compared to before.

backgroundsignature.png

Gemeos that's 13m-200m although that would barely make a difference

Erme it is nerfed and it should be a bit less than quadruple the regular xp per hour.

So it's still better to use them if you have a few pairs of cooking brawlers in your bank and you want a cooking daily record, right?

Also thanks both for the answer :)