200M in all Skills

Makilio

Suomi should start on getting 200M Exp in All Skills on Rsc since he has a Good lead on everyone. :thumbup: (still waiting for a Reply back from him)

Good luck with RL Allar & nice to know that you ride a bike/swim Suomi.

Hope that Paperbag gets better soon! Anyone know if its for his Allergies?

[spoiler=Help me Help you.]I'm going for 200M ALL Skills on Rs. I need LOTS of Gp to be able to get the "Buyable" skills to 200M exp. I'll probably be Cannoning Cavecrawlers & Meleeing them till 200M Combat Skills. It would be GREAT if you could Loan me Gp & I'll be paying you back with Interest (40%+ Back)!Example: You Trade me 1M & I'll pay you back 1.4MNeed LOTS of Cannonballs, Prayer potions, Super Sets, Familures.

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Suomi should start on getting 200M Exp in All Skills on Rsc since he has a Good lead on everyone. :thumbup: (still waiting for a Reply back from him)

[spoiler=Help me Help you.]I'm going for 200M ALL Skills on Rs. I need LOTS of Gp to be able to get the "Buyable" skills to 200M exp. I'll probably be Cannoning Cavecrawlers & Meleeing them till 200M Combat Skills. It would be GREAT if you could Loan me Gp & I'll be paying you back with Interest (40%+ Back)!Example: You Trade me 1M & I'll pay you back 1.4MNeed LOTS of Cannonballs, Prayer potions, Super Sets, Familures.

^lol. Help you help me?

When are you going to pay everybody back? After you finish getting all your skills to 200 M?

Likely chance.

Paperbag is probably just camping ge, getting no xp, doing loads of merching then he's gonna get 200m slayer at crawlers :ohnoes:

200 M via effigy only? :o

capt%20kevin.png

Yeah, I'll donate 1b, and then you'll pay me back 1,4b after you used all your money on getting buyables 200m. Thanks.

Currently working towards 2496 total.

Oscar.png

Paperbag is probably just camping ge, getting no xp, doing loads of merching then he's gonna get 200m slayer at crawlers :ohnoes:

200 M via effigy only? :o

The huge amount of collateral skill xp from these effigies makes it very efficient if you don't care for gp - 1 effigy per 50 minutes is around 13.5k xp/hr in your paired skills + 57.5k xp in lamps. And the ranged xp is considerable.

(that's for using lamps on 99s only)

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

My rsc account got deleted like 6 years ago because I didn't log in rsc. You weren't able to log in rsc if you were playing rs2 so didn't want to waste exp. I sometimes regret I didn't waste those few seconds to keep my rsc account but it only had like 17M Fm exp anyways. My friend actually happened to find this picture of top 21 firemaking in rsc like 8 years ago:

suomifmhiscores.jpg

Kinda funny to see you being 1. haha. I was in top 21 firemaking for like 6 years with just 20M fm exp but things have changed now. I doubt I will ever get 200M in all skills in rsc and won't go there before I am done with rs2 anyways, thanks for the idea though. Was cycling for like 5 hours today too, was really nice weather. Sun was shining and birds were singing, amazing day tbh. And I am sure everyone is interested to know that.

About your other questions, really hard to say how many hours I play a day. People ask me that so often, I have answered it many times on this thread too before. Can't really give an exact answer. I don't count the hours and it varies so much. I used to have Youtube channel but don't use it anymore. I get like 0-12 effigies a day, I don't really pay attention to it and it varies so much. Can't really give an exact answer to that either sorry. No idea about how many charms I got and would be exp waste to check it but I might check it later if you really want to know.

How much gp people have "loaned" to you so far? Just curious.

Oh and btw if someone wants to donate 1M+ on my 200m in all skills goal, please pm me. <3

Also wanted to say something else, it's nice that people compare me to some other players but you need to remember that not everyone is going for 200M in all skills or takes this game as seriously as I do. Also not everyone has time to play as much as I do or they want to use their time more wisely.

It's shame this thread is getting trolled all the time but I really appreciate all the nice comments and of course langer's weekly updates are always nice.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

dunno if you allready answered this, but Suomi, do you keep a list of people that donated to you and how much?

Yeah I answered it like 2-3 months ago but I don't mind answering again. I don't keep track of the donations I get but I can remember almost every donation, even those 10K donations I got like 2 years ago.

Don't worry about the trolls suomi, they're just mad they can't play rs 18 hours a day

Only 18 hours a day? More like 30 hours a day tbh. Trolls don't worry me much but langer and other people have really put effort into this thread. So many thoughtful and nice posts too from so many people. So it's kinda sad to see when some people just use this thread to spread lies or some rumours which aren't even true at all but that happens all the time on the internet. Some troll posts made me laugh a lot tbh but it gets old pretty fast just like when I was asking for max trade all the time at one point, it was funny at first but got old pretty fast and people were just getting annoyed.

Mod Edit: removed quote of deleted post

Haha of course, I am pretty predictable and I kinda wish gp wasn't so important in rs. Gotta admit that I maybe asked for lava titans and max trade a bit too often back then, I remember there was screenshot about me asking for lava titans all the time earlier on this thread. I have so many good memories about lrc, I remember people used to trade me and then show rocktail or gold ore just to waste my exp or check if I am botting. Funny times haha. Oh and those extra lava titans, will never forget those. If someone got annoyed while mining with me at lrc and is reading this post, I want to say I am sorry. Was never my intention. I wish people wouldn't make so big issue out of donations though and rather see the humor in it but of course I understand if people got annoyed and some people have earned all their gp so I can understand if people feel differently.

I have been friends with Dragonseance since abyssal whips were released, can't remember the exact date atm but it was like 6 years ago or something. He is a nice person and I respect his achievements. I don't know if he is gonna be the 1st to get 200m in all skills but he got potential and it could be possible even though he doesn't play as much as some other people.

Please try to keep it nice, would be nicer for everyone to keep reading this thread.

Edited by Kimberly

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

might as well just refer to dragonseance as c4, cuz hes blowin up.

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

might as well just refer to dragonseance as c4, cuz hes been blown up out of proportion.

There, fixed that for you

Lmao +1

I'm all for tracking potentials to 200m's but lets wait until he does something before we bet on him as the lead dog, in this dog race.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

Haha of course, I am pretty predictable and I kinda wish gp wasn't so important in rs. Gotta admit that I maybe asked for lava titans and max trade a bit too often back then, I remember there was screenshot about me asking for lava titans all the time earlier on this thread. I have so many good memories about lrc, I remember people used to trade me and then show rocktail or gold ore just to waste my exp or check if I am botting. Funny times haha. Oh and those extra lava titans, will never forget those. If someone got annoyed while mining with me at lrc and is reading this post, I want to say I am sorry. Was never my intention. I wish people wouldn't make so big issue out of donations though and rather see the humor in it but of course I understand if people got annoyed and some people have earned all their go so I can understand if people feel differently.

I have been friends with Dragonseance since abyssal whips were released, can't remember the exact date atm but it was like 6 years ago or something. He is a nice person and I respect his achievements. I don't know if he is gonna be the 1st to get 200m in all skills but he got potential and it could be possible even though he doesn't play as much as some other people.

Please try to keep it nice, would be nicer for everyone to keep reading this thread.

Lol when i was at lrc I thought it was funny seeing you asking for donations...didn't know you were actually serious till later on :P

Climate.png

Update of the top 15

1. Allar (previously Skiller - Aasiwat) : 2,68B xp (+2M). Very much in line with his plan, Allar trained some farming and WC last week as well as some daily RC assists for reduced XP gains. Please note that Allar celebrated one year at rank 1 last week. Congrats! Coming milestones: 2,7B xp

2. Telmomarques : 2,60B xp (+26M). Bouncing back after a "slower" week, Telmo claim back a rank from Jd and reached 2,6B xp while mainly training hunter last week. He's on pace to become the second player to get 9 skills at 200M joining Drumgun. He's also the player best positioned to replace Allar at rank 1. Coming milestones : 100M ranged

3. Jdelacroix : 2,59Bxp (+15M). Back to rank 3, Jd has been training smithing, thieving and farming last week. Still very consistent, Jd will soon run out of fast skills to train. Coming milestones : 200M thieving ( 9th skill) and 2,6B xp

4. Elias : 2,52B xp (+22M). Another slaying and effigy hoarding week for Elias. I wouldn't be surprised if he end up being the first player to hit 3B xp as he still has very deflated summoning and effigy skills. He became the 4th player to hit the "halfway" mark last week. Coming milestones : 100M HP

5. Drumgun : 2,48B xp (+6M). Drumgun does what Drumgun likes! Once again fishing, fletching and doing some dungeons, Drumgun is about to get thrown out of the top 5. He still is the undisputed king of 200M skills though . Coming milestones : 2,5B xp, 200M WC and 200M fletch (10th and 11th skill)

6. Nintendo Swe (previously Elvis) : 2,48B xp (+11M). About 1M xp away from entering the top 5, Nintendo Swe has trained some herblore, magic and WC last week in addition to some effigy dumping. He should get to 2,5B xp before Drumgun. Coming milestones : 200M attack (7th skill) and 2,5B xp

7. S U O M I : 2,37B xp (+26M). Great week for Suomi as he gained 2 ranks while still keeping up with slayer. Effigy gains are starting to show. He will most likely get to 9 skills at 200M after Telmomarques. Coming milestones : 2,4B xp, 100M WC and 100M slayer

8. Tezz : 2,36B xp (+16M). Still training some fletching, Tezz moved to hunting mid week and is still at it at top speed. Even though he lost a rank to Suomi last week, he passed inactive Zarfot. Coming milestones : 100M ranged and 100M fletching.

9. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive

10. Paperbag : 2,13B xp Inactive last week. Coming milestones : 200M farming

11. Kingduffy : 2,04B xp (+28M). A great week for the King... Back on the the frontpage, passed Gertjaars after nearly 3 years under him and getting closer to get back in the top 10. After maxing out with dungeon, he move to crawlers and effigy hunting (or so it seems) for massive gains in combat, ranged and effigy skills. Dungeon was his 7th skill over 100M. Coming milestones : 100M WC and 100M ranged

12. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Inactive.

13. Green098 : 1,94B xp (+16M). Once again ranging and hunting effigies, Green is about to get her 6th skill at 200M with ranged. She's outpacing Skiller 703 these days also. Coming milestones : 200M ranged (6th skill)

14. Skiller 703 (previously 8 No Lifer) : 1,92B xp (+8M). Mostly training farming and herblore, he has also gained some XP in agility and magic last week. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

15. Lan : 1,87B xp. Inactive

Tg has slowed down but he's still the obvious next player to enter the top 15.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

The Pace that Gerjaars is going through Slayer atm is insane and i think he will max melees and slayer within the next 6-8 Months. Then he will most likely have 200M summoning XP banked after he decides to max mage. So with all that he is like halfway to maxing all skills? :ohnoes:

if he doesnt quit. everyone thought so highly of Zezima and then he quit

That's because Funorb is so much better than Runescape though :D

i heard funorb didn't get an update for half a year

Pryon_Omega.png

Having over 2 trillion gp and almost 120m slayer xp isn't doing anything??

Sounds like he likes to buy rsgp. If he had "2 trillion gp" pretty sure he'd at least knock some buyables outta they way instead of holding onto it. Also if he had this 2 trillion gp he wouldnt've rage quit rs when his friend stole his blue phat because he could've just bought another one. Just sayin'

According to my sources, the hat had a meaning. It was important to him. Also after talking to him he has said he wants slayer to be his first 200m and hes saving buyables for later

if jdela did 200m slayer thats about 1.1b xp of ~350k overall xp/h (attack str def hp range slayer summoning + 1500 effigys)

also 200m hunt is about 260k/h for 180m more xp

hes also got 150m smithin on addy plates at 250k/h

hell be roughly 4b xp before ill say hes out of fast skills, assuming hes finished 200m farm by then probably more like 4.1b

even then he has mage as a fast skill to put him at 4.25 (only 750m left)

im sure this can be said for most of the top players too, if not all, but hes hardly out of fast xp.....hardly anyone is

a_final_name.png

So who is giving up their nutty goal of 200mil xp in all skills and going after something realistic like a nice completionist cape with trimming?

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

if jdela did 200m slayer thats about 1.1b xp of ~350k overall xp/h (attack str def hp range slayer summoning + 1500 effigys)

also 200m hunt is about 260k/h for 180m more xp

hes also got 150m smithin on addy plates at 250k/h

hell be roughly 4b xp before ill say hes out of fast skills, assuming hes finished 200m farm by then probably more like 4.1b

even then he has mage as a fast skill to put him at 4.25 (only 750m left)

im sure this can be said for most of the top players too, if not all, but hes hardly out of fast xp.....hardly anyone is

oh, but jdela isnt going for 200m all skills, and he has said this multiple times. pointless speculation.