Makilio

200M in all Skills

Agreed, getting all the requirements for the trim is too much xp waste for me to see someone like Suomi (or anyone who solely focuses on skills) getting it for example. I can see many top page people getting just the normal completionist cape though as completing livid farm pales in comparison to defeating all champions or playing 5000 castle wars games. However the trimmed is still badass nonetheless...

What a hero, I believe he's the only player to have obtained the trimmed completionist cape (although I can think of a few who might be close).

ichigosig2da4.jpg

Correct, he is the only player. I also heard that Dragonseance has almost all the requirements but his main problem is he's only played like 2 cw games or something like that lol.

A13d.png

Correct, he is the only player. I also heard that Dragonseance has almost all the requirements but his main problem is he's only played like 2 cw games or something like that lol.

cw games makes up like 90% of the whole requirement. I think 5k cw games and max cape normally take the same time to get(ingame hours).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Yeah the cw games are like 87 play time days alone >.< and I meant he's close via number of tasks completed, not time wise

Also just found a thread of his, he has like 5 things left to do for trimmed but I think he said he wouldn't do the cw games until he's all 200m

Edit @Phat he said that he thinks it'll be another 8 years or so until he maxes out, so unless Suomi quits then Dragon probably won't be first

A13d.png

5k Cwars games. Are they having a joke?

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

It's because there's already this cape out called "Castle wars professional cape" which is 5k games but yeah 5k seems a bit excessive for a trim lol

A13d.png

5k castle wars games is like 3/4 the total game time I have on this account......... Does anyone know how many players have actually played that many games? I don't know how the castle wars highscores works so idk if that's games played or flags captured or what.

Since the highscores say "Castle Wars Games" I'm pretty sure it's just the amount of games played

There are currently 239 people over the 5k mark

Edit: Just did a quick scan of everyone with 5k+ cw games, and the maxed players (all 99+) within that group are: Castle Wars (only one with trimmed so far), Doctor 46, Westy, Drumgun, Baller Melo8, Colombia, and Phoenix Odin. These are the people we should be keeping our eyes on for the next trimmed completionist cape.

A13d.png

Here's the updated Milestones chart

I'm pretty sure the 100M and 200M is accurate as of today. The 50M xp is harder to track since I would need to look up every player over 700M xp to be 100% sure. Any corrections will be noted and adjusted in the future, if possible, drop me a PM.

Changes since april 16th are in bold

Players with the most skills over 50M xp (Kingduffy and Jdelacroix should add another soon while Suomi should pass Lan and reach his 15th with herblore in a couple weeks)

1- Zarfot 19 skills

2- Elias 19 skills

3- Allar 19 skills

4- Elvis 18 skills

5- Kingduffy 16 skills

6- Telmomarques 16 skills

7- Jdelacroix 15 skills

8- Lan 14 skills

9- Suomi 14 skills

Players with most skills over 100M xp (Tezz has 3 skills relatively close to 100M and he's currently training 2 of those - Elias is one month away from adding another skill to 100M - Suomi is 3 weeks away from reaching his 9th skill)

1- Allar 14 skills

2- Jdelacroix 12 skills

3- Drumgun 11 skills

4- Telmomarques 11 skills

5- Elvis 10 skills

6- Tezz 10 skills

7- Elias 10 skills

8- Erw J 9 skills

9- Paperbag 9 skills

10- Suomi 9 skills

Players with most skills at 200M xp (Telmomarques should be the next to hit 9 skills in 3 weeks - Suomi after that in 8 weeks - Jdelacroix could reach his 9th skill with thieving in about 12 weeks if he plans on locking that effigy combo)

1- Drumgun 9 skills

2- Suomi 8 skills

3- Paperbag 8 skills

4- Telmomarques 8 skills

5- Tezz 8 skills

6- Jdelacroix 8 skills

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Thanks for the update langer. A great read as always.

A couple of the top15 have some quick xp saved up.

I am pretty sure Telmo, Suomi, Elvis, Elias, Green, and Jdela all have a decent amount of charms saved up. Presumably they are waiting for another bonus xp weekend. But whenever they decide to use their charms all of these players have a decent amount of xp saved up.

Elias hasn't used any effigies in at least 11m slayer xp so depending on his task list that is somewhere around 100 effigies he has saved up. So that is a quick 13.8m he has saved up

Also lets face it drumgun is laughing in a corner somewhere with something saved up. Why? Well because he is drumgun, he always does. Most likely few dungeon tokens and some SW points.

Thanks for the update langer. A great read as always.

A couple of the top15 have some quick xp saved up.

I am pretty sure Telmo, Suomi, Elvis, Elias, Green, and Jdela all have a decent amount of charms saved up. Presumably they are waiting for another bonus xp weekend. But whenever they decide to use their charms all of these players have a decent amount of xp saved up.

Elias hasn't used any effigies in at least 11m slayer xp so depending on his task list that is somewhere around 100 effigies he has saved up. So that is a quick 13.8m he has saved up

Also lets face it drumgun is laughing in a corner somewhere with something saved up. Why? Well because he is drumgun, he always does. Most likely few dungeon tokens and some SW points.

pretty sure on bonus many charms were used that really was only 1.5 months ago...

StarViv.png

More like cw tickets, lol

A13d.png

Ok let's be serious, it's called the completionist cape for a reason! So 5k castle wars games is ALOT but reasonable!!!!!!

Mod edit: Removed reference to deleted post. :thumbup:

Edited by Kimberly

sigtsg99tq3.png

Ok let's be serious, it's called the completionist cape for a reason! So 5k castle wars games is ALOT but reasonable!!!!!!

Agreed, why is it that everything should be so easy to get? I personally love that there's an item that has such high requirements that only one person in the entire game has it. In fact, I'd probably have given the trimmed cape a BH/FOG requirement too.

Drumgun, if you're reading this, how close are you to obtaining the trimmed completionist cape/will you bother trying to get it?

ichigosig2da4.jpg

Yesterday in DGS Grimy was vouchuing for someone called 'Andrew Calcs' He said he is as efficent as zarfot from ingame experiences with him - Atm he is nexing for the 6b needed for the last amount of money required for 200m Buyables. One to watch in the future? He also said his goal was 200m all.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

I'm getting a little bit worried about Paperbag :(. I know it's off topic but he hasn't gained any xp in the last week.

sigtsg99tq3.png

I'm getting a little bit worried about Paperbag :(. I know it's off topic but he hasn't gained any xp in the last week.

Last time i saw him in-game was over 7 days ago...I'm starting to worry too...

Mess_Up.png

Suomi has claimed a rank off tezz and is 1m away from another (zarfot).

So at the end of today he will be rank 7 in xp.

backgroundsignature.png

Since the highscores say "Castle Wars Games" I'm pretty sure it's just the amount of games played

Edit: Just did a quick scan of everyone with 5k+ cw games, and the maxed players (all 99+) within that group are: Castle Wars (only one with trimmed so far), Doctor 46, Westy, Drumgun, Baller Melo8, Colombia, and Phoenix Odin. These are the people we should be keeping our eyes on for the next trimmed completionist cape.

yes but how many of those 6 have max total? drumgun doesnt, phoenix does, doctor does, idk about other 3

i think shattered heart my ruin it for some

a_final_name.png

yes but how many of those 6 have max total? drumgun doesnt, phoenix does, doctor does, idk about other 3

Takes like 6 months doesn't it?

Tezz has taken his rank back from suomi :P By just over 100k xp

Climate.png

How long does getting all the champion's scrolls take? I doubt any of the top players would have any of them except the spectre 1, I remember seeing that in zarfot's Ad log.

I think that those are the only people who are close enough to max total to be able to get it in a shorter frame of time. All the rest of the people would need much longer to finish quite a few castle wars games.

And I think the champion scroll rate is somewhere around 1/4500.

pere_grin.png

He's in the hospital, still alive afiak

He's in the hospital, still alive afiak

Again?

Well,thank god he's alive. :)

Mess_Up.png

I remember noobs saying Andrew Calcs was as efficient as Zarfot when I dunged... But he wasn't even THAT good at Dung itself.. Just because his name includes Calcs, wears glasses, and is some math nerd doesn't mean he is anywhere as efficient or skilled as Zarfot. Proof is exp rates / time played tbh... And anyone who was really going for 200m's efficiently wouldn't be nexing. But maybe he will get all 200ms if he plans on wasting a few years online.

I've personally earned 10M per hour, over the course of 170 hours and nearly 700 kills, with a subpar drop rate. If you're not taking donations, Nex is easily one of the best ways to build capital to fund the expensive skills, especially considering that you can frequently stop by the Grand Exchange and flip items as well.