Makilio

200M in all Skills

Yeah Gertjaars and he was at rank 1 for about 18 months. Zezima was at the top before that for a combined 4 years at the top.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Xensure's task is 247k per hour I think.

That's if you are getting 0.8 melee and 0.266 range per 1 slayer xp. That's what I heard the xp breakdown was like.

Oh okay, I was just referring to his second method back on page 145. I realize it might be outdated now.

A13d.png

That's if you are getting 0.8 melee and 0.266 range per 1 slayer xp. That's what I heard the xp breakdown was like.

Oh okay, I was just referring to his second method back on page 145. I realize it might be outdated now.

Those calculations were done with the best numbers I had at that date, but they were still wrong. Not that my most recent is flawless either. I am only working with 345 unblocked tasks logged. *warning stats lesson* In order to have have the proportions accurate to .02 error at 95% confidence I would need at least 2400 unblocked tasks logged. Currently there a 0.55 error margin in my model. The only way to reduce that is to get more unblocked tasks logged.

So I hesitate when I post those optimal task lists because, while they are the task list that will maximize (skilling hours saved - hours slaying), they have such a large margin of error that could still change.

I have made my model much more user friendly and made the appearance more appealing. There are still a few things I want to change. I want to add an option to use your effigies on whatever skill you want, and I want to make it so you can put in your own kills per hour for each NPC. This will make it as dynamic as possible so that when I get bored with this project. It can be a stand alone for anyone to just add new information to and it will work perfectly well. I have also added a way to add new unblocked tasks too the collective log. That way people can eventually collect the 2400+ unblocked tasks to give accurate probabilities of assignment.

Those calculations were done with the best numbers I had at that date, but they were still wrong. Not that my most recent is flawless either. I am only working with 345 unblocked tasks logged. *warning stats lesson* In order to have have the proportions accurate to .02 error at 95% confidence I would need at least 2400 unblocked tasks logged. Currently there a 0.55 error margin in my model. The only way to reduce that is to get more unblocked tasks logged.

So I hesitate when I post those optimal task lists because, while they are the task list that will maximize (skilling hours saved - hours slaying), they have such a large margin of error that could still change.

I have made my model much more user friendly and made the appearance more appealing. There are still a few things I want to change. I want to add an option to use your effigies on whatever skill you want, and I want to make it so you can put in your own kills per hour for each NPC. This will make it as dynamic as possible so that when I get bored with this project. It can be a stand alone for anyone to just add new information to and it will work perfectly well. I have also added a way to add new unblocked tasks too the collective log. That way people can eventually collect the 2400+ unblocked tasks to give accurate probabilities of assignment.

That's interesting but I wonder if any moderating will be done for the new additions to the collective log. As i'm sure if this is left public trolls will input incorrect data, like when the time left google doc was left open for public editing.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

Thanks for your effort, Xensure. I hope you know how we really love your effort to find the optimal task. =) Keep coming news about the project!

As i'm sure if this is left public trolls will input incorrect data, like when the time left google doc was left open for public editing.

Xensure will probably give us a link to we be able to download the Slayer Model. So, you can put your own tasks logged and people's tasks logged that you trust on.

As i'm sure if this is left public trolls will input incorrect data, like when the time left google doc was left open for public editing.

Xensure will probably give us a link to we be able to download the Slayer Model. So, you can put your own tasks logged and people's tasks logged that you trust on.

Yeah I should make my own topic in the Metagame discussion when I have some time. So people can give me any data they have and I can get a collaborative effort on the project. Esspecially when it comes to populating the data for the other slayer masters. Namely Duradel and sumona (sp?)

Elvis changed his name back to Nintendo Swe. :o

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

Yeah I should make my own topic in the Metagame discussion when I have some time. So people can give me any data they have and I can get a collaborative effort on the project. Esspecially when it comes to populating the data for the other slayer masters. Namely Duradel and sumona (sp?)

That's a brilliant idea :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hzvjpwS.gif

Allar before you quit completely please spend all your slayer points skipping tasks for xensure :thumbsup:

@ Squisher

Is slayer reallly 350K xp/hr combined with effigies? I thought it was more in the range of 250K xp / hr. I agree that the true slow skills start when a player hits 4B xp (sometimes in 2012).

I remember Tezz saying he averaged around 300k+ p/h including effigies and all.

So who is giving up their nutty goal of 200mil xp in all skills and going after something realistic like a nice completionist cape with trimming?

all 200m's > 1b agility xp > trimmed completionist cape

loled :P

Whats Water doing for Craft? cutting d-stones or what?:P

You do know he's f2p, right? So prolly .. diamonds .

Emeralds :)

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Emeralds :)

How much xp/hour are they? :)

Upto about 320k/hour

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Upto about 320k/hour

Where do you have to fish f2p? Lobs on karajama? or is there fishing in dungeon that is faster?

oh yeah, didnt know that d stones are members ;p

and if emeralds are up to 320k/h, what are d stones then ?

oh yeah, didnt know that d stones are members ;p

and if emeralds are up to 320k/h, what are d stones then ?

Around 630k per hour

Upto about 320k/hour

Where do you have to fish f2p? Lobs on karajama? or is there fishing in dungeon that is faster?

I'm guessing fly fishing in barbarian village is the fastest for f2p.

Legendknewl.png

Upto about 320k/hour

I'm guessing fly fishing in barbarian village is the fastest for f2p.

Yeah, Flyfishing in barb or lumb with fishing urns is the best method.

The fish we can catch in F2P dungeons give way too little experience to be a relevant training method.

I wouldn't mind 630k/hour :)

(actually 650k if you consider that you can cut 4740 gems)

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

I barraged cave crawlers a bit back when I was rich was to stupid do mark kill rates..etc any1 wanna voulenteer? Barrage/steel titan crawlers hai?

Youd have to speek it up enough towbe worth losing the melee xp which I doub its that much faster for overall efficiency but for the sake of knowing effigy collecting possible rates..etc

aribiterspar3.png

Yeah Gertjaars and he was at rank 1 for about 18 months. Zezima was at the top before that for a combined 4 years at the top.

I thought lilyuffie88 was at rank 1 for a short time too? (xp wise of course)

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

I thought lilyuffie88 was at rank 1 for a short time too? (xp wise of course)

I think it went:

1. various people very early on before there was a clear front runner. Like when a new skills comes out.

2. lilyuffie88

3. zezima

4. n0valyfe

5. zezima

6. gertjaars

7. aasiwat

8. ???we will see??? Telmo is the closest.

I am not 100% on that so don't jump down my throat if I am wrong, but feel free to correct me.

1. various

2. l6vi

3. tks

4. bonebreaker6

5. choppermad

6. zezima/lilyuffie88 (switched back and forth a lot)

7. zezima

8. n0valyfe

9. zezima

10. gertjaars

11. aasiwat

A13d.png