200M in all Skills

Makilio

Whats Water doing for Craft? cutting d-stones or what?:P

You do know he's f2p, right? So prolly .. diamonds .

oh yeah, didnt know that d stones are members ;p

and if emeralds are up to 320k/h, what are d stones then ?

oh yeah, didnt know that d stones are members ;p

and if emeralds are up to 320k/h, what are d stones then ?

Around 630k per hour

Upto about 320k/hour

Where do you have to fish f2p? Lobs on karajama? or is there fishing in dungeon that is faster?

I'm guessing fly fishing in barbarian village is the fastest for f2p.

Yeah, Flyfishing in barb or lumb with fishing urns is the best method.

The fish we can catch in F2P dungeons give way too little experience to be a relevant training method.

I wouldn't mind 630k/hour :)

(actually 650k if you consider that you can cut 4740 gems)

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

I barraged cave crawlers a bit back when I was rich was to stupid do mark kill rates..etc any1 wanna voulenteer? Barrage/steel titan crawlers hai?

Youd have to speek it up enough towbe worth losing the melee xp which I doub its that much faster for overall efficiency but for the sake of knowing effigy collecting possible rates..etc

aribiterspar3.png

Yeah Gertjaars and he was at rank 1 for about 18 months. Zezima was at the top before that for a combined 4 years at the top.

I thought lilyuffie88 was at rank 1 for a short time too? (xp wise of course)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Yeah Gertjaars and he was at rank 1 for about 18 months. Zezima was at the top before that for a combined 4 years at the top.

I thought lilyuffie88 was at rank 1 for a short time too? (xp wise of course)

I think it went:

1. various people very early on before there was a clear front runner. Like when a new skills comes out.

2. lilyuffie88

3. zezima

4. n0valyfe

5. zezima

6. gertjaars

7. aasiwat

8. ???we will see??? Telmo is the closest.

I am not 100% on that so don't jump down my throat if I am wrong, but feel free to correct me.

1. various

2. l6vi

3. tks

4. bonebreaker6

5. choppermad

6. zezima/lilyuffie88 (switched back and forth a lot)

7. zezima

8. n0valyfe

9. zezima

10. gertjaars

11. aasiwat

A13d.png

Choppermad sounds very familiar. Does anyone care to give me some backstory on him?

:o Just hearing that name beings back memories.

Was first a while back, cons came out and zezima was slaying ( i think) so chopper took rank 1 for a while.

TrollZone:

SUOMI and i gettin married so i can divorce him for 200m exp elin nordegren-styyyyle...He will be keeping our pet black dragon Goofy however.

Was first a while back, cons came out and zezima was slaying ( i think) so chopper took rank 1 for a while.

I think you're confusing Choppermad with N0valyfe, by the time Construction came out Chopper had long since quit

Edit: I believe the instance you might be referring to would be when Runecrafting came out, because Zezima didn't train that right away and subsequently got deranked by him.

TrollZone:

SUOMI and i gettin married so i can divorce him for 200m exp elin nordegren-styyyyle...He will be keeping our pet black dragon Goofy however.

wat

A13d.png

I think you're confusing Choppermad with N0valyfe, by the time Construction came out Chopper had long since quit

Edit: I believe the instance you might be referring to would be when Runecrafting came out, because Zezima didn't train that right away and subsequently got deranked by him.

TrollZone:

wat

Yes thank you for clearing up my rs history :D 2nd part is an inside joke i guess >.>

o

In other news Telmomarques is about to reach 150M Hunter xp, Nintendo Swe is about to pass Drumgun for rank 5, and judging by his adventure's log Doctor 46 seems well on his way to become the second person to attain the trimmed completionist cape.

A13d.png

TrollZone:

wat

Yes thank you for clearing up my rs history :D 2nd part is an inside joke i guess >.>

Is Suomi really getting married? And will that affect any of his xp gains?

372nd to max total level

Seeing all these names really has made me nostalgic; I can still remember it like it was yesterday.. Here's a shout out and props to all the 'real' RS players! (Since this is a thread dedicated to the top players I think its a fitting addition)

Bluerose13x

LtAngel

Gearshifter

A S H L E Y

Piranha

Snake Slava / Snake Slavik

Empror1

The Old Nite

TheHate

Zonghui

Tks

Everdred

Bwareofmef

Philipj

Ladykilljoy

Fist of God

I'm sure I'm missing many obvious ones, but these ones were on the tip of my tongue.