200M in all Skills

Makilio

Gemeos that's 13m-200m although that would barely make a difference

Erme it is nerfed and it should be a bit less than quadruple the regular xp per hour.

So it's still better to use them if you have a few pairs of cooking brawlers in your bank and you want a cooking daily record, right?

Also thanks both for the answer :)

Given they only work for 1000 wines, 1 pair is going to last you 800k xp. So you'll need a good number of pairs to get a record. Might be better off cooking an inv of summer pies in wildy now.. and maybe taking along urns. Just speculation I don't understand gaunts.

Anyone tried out cannoning firegiants by setting a cannon on the table side, and right next to the entrance to resource dungeon then telly out/in of resource dungeon to refill cannon. It acts like multi-cb, and seems a lot faster then mellee/cannon combo, never timed xp/hr because I pick up more drops then the efficiency experts.

Given they only work for 1000 wines, 1 pair is going to last you 800k xp. So you'll need a good number of pairs to get a record. Might be better off cooking an inv of summer pies in wildy now.. and maybe taking along urns. Just speculation I don't understand gaunts.

Anyone tried out cannoning firegiants by setting a cannon on the table side, and right next to the entrance to resource dungeon then telly out/in of resource dungeon to refill cannon. It acts like multi-cb, and seems a lot faster then mellee/cannon combo, never timed xp/hr because I pick up more drops then the efficiency experts.

Even with a higher xp rate it's probably not worth it doing that task because of the horrible effigy drop rate.

I was wondering, what would be the fastest way to someone get 200m melees if that player have the rest of 200ms' (so wouldn't care about summon/effigy)

If you mean straight up pre-setup speed, probably tons of SW zeal and effigies.

PM me for fitocracy invite

I was wondering, what would be the fastest way to someone get 200m melees if that player have the rest of 200ms' (so wouldn't care about summon/effigy)

irrelevant, anyone going for 200m in all skills is not drumgun

EDIT: l2spell irrelevant

Irrelephant.

umad

PM me for fitocracy invite

Update of the top 15

1. Allar (previously Skiller - Aasiwat) : 2,68B xp (+2M). Still training farming and getting his daily RC assists, Allar should remain at rank 1 until june. Coming milestones: 2,7B xp

2. Telmomarques : 2,62B xp (+26M). Two weeks away from getting his 9th skill at 200M, Telmo is still training hunter and farming and is about 3-4 weeks away from claiming rank 1. . Coming milestones : 100M ranged

3. Jdelacroix : 2,61Bxp (+15M). Still training smithing, farming and thieving, Jd is as consistent as ever. He became the 3rd player last week to reach 2,6B xp and should reach rank 2 inside 6-7 weeks unless Elias picks up the pace. Coming milestones : 200M thieving ( 9th skill)

4. Elias : 2,54B xp (+19M). Still slaying and once again hoarding effigies, Elias is slowly gaining on Jd and could get to rank 2 during the summer. He's about to get his 11th skill with HP and has a lot of banked XP with effigies. Coming milestones : 100M HP

5. Drumgun : 2,49B xp (+7M). Getting back and back out and into the top 5, Drumgun is still training fletching and fishing as well as some dungeoneering. He's in good position to get his 10th skill at 200M with fletching during summer . Coming milestones : 2,5B xp, 200M WC and 200M fletch (10th and 11th skill)

6. Nintendo Swe (previously Elvis) : 2,49B xp (+6M). After a quick dip in the top 5, Nintendo Swe is back to rank 6 but within reach of rank 5. Mainly training herblore, farming and magic, he could become the 5th player to reach the "half-way" mark next week if he picks up the pace. Coming milestones : 200M attack (7th skill). 100M farming and 2,5B xp

7. S U O M I : 2,39B xp (+27M). Still training slayer, Suomi is enjoying one of the fastest pace in the top 15 and closing in on multiple milestones. He's definitely consolidating his title of closest player to 200M in all skills lately . Coming milestones : 2,4B xp, 100M WC and 100M slayer

8. Tezz : 2,38B xp (+19M). Still fletching and hunting, Tezz is still training at a very fast pace. At this point, the "best" contenders are all in the top8 8 with Tezz closing the march. Coming milestones : 2,4B xp, 100M ranged and 100M fletching.

9. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive

10. Paperbag : 2,13B xp Inactive.

11. Kingduffy : 2,05B xp (+10M). Mainly training FM, magic and crafting, the King of balance is once again training most of his skills and has only 2 skills under 30M. Coming milestones : 100M WC and 100M ranged

12. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Inactive.

13. Green098 : 1,95B xp (+16M). Still training ranged, Green is days away from getting her 6th skill at 200M. She should also become the 13th player at 2B xp during june. Coming milestones : 200M ranged (6th skill)

14. Skiller 703 (previously 8 No Lifer) : 1,93B xp (+8M). Still training farming and agility, Skiller 703 should reach 2B xp before getting thrown out of the top 15 by players like Tg and Pope712 . Coming milestones : nothing in sight

15. Lan : 1,87B xp. Inactive

Tg is 20M xp away from entering the top 15 with small xp gains last week.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

It seems Zarfot moved down a lot quicker than I thought. I wonder how long it'll take for the top 15 to be completely free of inactives.

Quite a while I would imagine, #15 is 480m xp behind Zarfot. He will probably be in the top 15 for at least another 4 months.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

And that's of course assuming noone else goes inactive in the meanwhile. Plus it should be the #15 active player, not #15 of everyone, which would be a fair bit lower.

top 15 active changes all the time top 15 everyone doesnt usually have new people entering cuz it takes so long to gather all the exp even with alot of money :P

StarViv.png

Here's the updated Milestones chart

I'm pretty sure the 100M and 200M is accurate as of today. The 50M xp is harder to track since I would need to look up every player over 700M xp to be 100% sure. Any corrections will be noted and adjusted in the future, if possible, drop me a PM.

Changes since may 3rd are in bold

Players with the most skills over 50M xp (Telmomarques is close to his 17th skill with lamps and assists on RC, Jdelacroix is also close to another skill with magic, a skill he's training. We'll have a clearer view of Elias when he will dump his banked effigies. Suomi will pass Lan in the next update with effigy gains in herblore)

1- Zarfot 19 skills

2- Elias 19 skills

3- Allar 19 skills

4- Elvis 18 skills

5- Kingduffy 17 skills

6- Telmomarques 16 skills

7- Jdelacroix 16 skills

8- Lan 14 skills

9- Suomi 14 skills

Players with most skills over 100M xp (No change in the last 2 weeks, although Telmomarques is close to his 12th with ranging, Tezz close with 3 skills, Elias on his way to 11 skills when he gets it with HP and Suomi with 10 once he reached 100M slayer)

1- Allar 14 skills

2- Jdelacroix 12 skills

3- Drumgun 11 skills

4- Telmomarques 11 skills

5- Elvis 10 skills

6- Tezz 10 skills

7- Elias 10 skills

8- Erw J 9 skills

9- Paperbag 9 skills

10- Suomi 9 skills

Players with most skills at 200M xp (Telmo is 2 weeks away and Suomi is currently about 5 weeks away both for their 9th skill)

1- Drumgun 9 skills

2- Suomi 8 skills

3- Paperbag 8 skills

4- Telmomarques 8 skills

5- Tezz 8 skills

6- Jdelacroix 8 skills

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I'm not familiar with any other online games. If someone does get 200M in all skills on runescape, will that achievement be unprecedented across all online games? Has there ever been such a staggering feat on any other online game?

the-graduate-bus.png

I'm not familiar with any other online games. If someone does get 200M in all skills on runescape, will that achievement be unprecedented across all online games? Has there ever been such a staggering feat on any other online game?

That's a good point tbh, and I think "time wise" it will be the most time ever put into a single game by one person. I think I remembered reading a post a few 100 pages back that the world record of time put into a game was from someone who played rs? Like I think Drumgun was talking about how 1 person was ahead of him in time, but I have no clue.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

That's a good point tbh, and I think "time wise" it will be the most time ever put into a single game by one person. I think I remembered reading a post a few 100 pages back that the world record of time put into a game was from someone who played rs?

Yes I saw that too, assassin, but I thought it was a bit sketchy. The source was only AOL news I think, and it just didn't seem believable. I think they said it was only 700-some days which seems dwarfed by several people in the top-15.

the-graduate-bus.png

That's a good point tbh, and I think "time wise" it will be the most time ever put into a single game by one person. I think I remembered reading a post a few 100 pages back that the world record of time put into a game was from someone who played rs?

Yes I saw that too, assassin, but I thought it was a bit sketchy. The source was only AOL news I think, and it just didn't seem believable. I think they said it was only 700-some days which seems dwarfed by several people in the top-15.

That was a few years ago though, I believe that record was held by Villandra over a few accounts?

That's a good point tbh, and I think "time wise" it will be the most time ever put into a single game by one person. I think I remembered reading a post a few 100 pages back that the world record of time put into a game was from someone who played rs? Like I think Drumgun was talking about how 1 person was ahead of him in time, but I have no clue.

Here's the thing. Jagex and/or the Guiness Book of World Records [bleep]ed up. S Diamant Y was listed as having the most hours put in into an MMORPG, however Jagex later told some players that it was referring to the F2p game only. They failed to make it clear enough to Guiness and therefore they assumed it was in their entire game, not just the most hours of anyone in a free MMORPG. As far as I'm aware, Green098 holds the most hours in RS atm, although she has hardly used that time well.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

^ That explains everything; I was also confused as to why S Diamant got that record when it came out. So how many days does Green have? I'm guessing at least 1.2k+?

A13d.png

I have no exact amount, but I've heard as high as 1.4k before. I don't know how reliable that number was, however. She could be anywhere between 1k and 1.4k.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Longest Time Spent Playing an MMORPG (Sara Lhadi spent 16,799 hours playing Runescape between November 2004 and October 2009 - this averages out at 9 hours 20 minutes of play every day!)

Wasn't most hours put into the MMORPG. Was most hours in shortest amount of time.

Multiple players have over 1k days. I know a few between 700 and 900 days also.

Longest Time Spent Playing an MMORPG (Sara Lhadi spent 16,799 hours playing Runescape between November 2004 and October 2009 - this averages out at 9 hours 20 minutes of play every day!)

Wasn't most hours put into the MMORPG. Was most hours in shortest amount of time.

Multiple players have over 1k days. I know a few between 700 and 900 days also.

oct 2009-may 2011 = way more time to aquire days and rs has gotten way more competetive so 9hrs 20mins is like nothing lol

StarViv.png

700 days on a game in 5 yrs in f2p is pretty much an achievement. I don't see many people doing that. Also they averaged out the time. She coulda done days of 15+ and other days lower. We don't know. This was also when rs was still a fun game and was actually harder back in the day to play to lvl etc.

With the new mining clothing mining rate at gold should increase now by 0.860% if it stacks with the effect of the varrock armour and 0.766% if it doesn't. There is no point in getting the top or gloves.