200M in all Skills

Makilio

if jdela did 200m slayer thats about 1.1b xp of ~350k overall xp/h (attack str def hp range slayer summoning + 1500 effigys)

also 200m hunt is about 260k/h for 180m more xp

hes also got 150m smithin on addy plates at 250k/h

hell be roughly 4b xp before ill say hes out of fast skills, assuming hes finished 200m farm by then probably more like 4.1b

even then he has mage as a fast skill to put him at 4.25 (only 750m left)

im sure this can be said for most of the top players too, if not all, but hes hardly out of fast xp.....hardly anyone is

oh, but jdela isnt going for 200m all skills, and he has said this multiple times. pointless speculation.

By the time a player is outa "fast skills" the other skills will either be updated or wont seem as slow.

JD > dragonsceance if u want some pointless speculation :P but w/e its not a race

StarViv.png

Top 15>Dragonw/e Yes, that's including the inactive ones

Xp talks, idc what he has or is doing right now, until he has more xp than them it's pointless.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

Thanks for the update Langer!

And guys, seriously, don't flame/hate Dragonseance. It's his supporters that keep on posting about him, not himself, so don't take it all out on him!

And even though nobody really cares about him, he is still going at a good pace so give the guy a chance lol (aren't we all going to look stupid if he actually becomes a great contender?).

sigtsg99tq3.png

@ Squisher

Is slayer reallly 350K xp/hr combined with effigies? I thought it was more in the range of 250K xp / hr. I agree that the true slow skills start when a player hits 4B xp (sometimes in 2012).

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Mod Edit: removed quote of deleted post :thumbup:

@ Squisher

Is slayer reallly 350K xp/hr combined with effigies? I thought it was more in the range of 250K xp / hr. I agree that the true slow skills start when a player hits 4B xp (sometimes in 2012).

I believe Xensure's theoretical max he calculated a while back was over 290k+

Also on a random note "Piddy10" is on the brink of knocking everyone rank 11 and below (hiscore-wise) down a rank on the front page

Edited by Kimberly
A13d.png

[hide]

pMCGF.gif

^ I hope that caught your attention.

Due to the overwhelming amount of posts requiring moderator attention, this thread will be temporarily locked while the topic is cleaned.This thread will be back up shortly. :)

Please do not repost the thread in the meantime, as it only creates more work to merge the posts into this thread.

Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause, and thanks for the patience. :geek:[/hide]

Welcome back!

I'd like to ask the regulars of this thread to please bear in mind the following:

1) Don't feed the troll; please report posts of users who are disrupting the flow of conversation. The more detail provided in a report = the faster action can be taken.

2) This thread over time has become a place for discussing not only statistical contenders, but methodology for obtaining that elusive 200mil. As such, please take care to make sure that the information you present is accurate.

3) Opinions on player progress are wonderful! It keeps the thread alive. However it becomes a problem when people insist that their opinions are fact, when it's all very unclear now. Many of the top users have a very, very long way to go to the finish line and it's anyone's race, so to speak. So please keep an open mind when discussing and debate ideas rather than attacking the person behind them.

Thanks. Happy posting. :thumbsup:

Edited by Kimberly

hzvjpwS.gif

Number1 Boss might be a contender (in the future). Has 1,6B total xp but 57m slayer, 99m farming, 38m rc, 52m rc and neat combats, with Str being 127m.

Thank goodness it was only a temporary lock.

Thanks Langer for yet another brilliant update.

Xensure's task is 247k per hour I think.

That's if you are getting 0.8 melee and 0.266 range per 1 slayer xp. That's what I heard the xp breakdown was like.

@ Squisher

with effigys and summoning charms + combat xp + slayer itsself, 1 slayer xp = ~7 overall xp, and slayer at max pace (no effigys on slayer) is around 50k/h max pace

a_final_name.png

@ Squisher

with effigys and summoning charms + combat xp + slayer itsself, 1 slayer xp = ~7 overall xp, and slayer at max pace (no effigys on slayer) is around 50k/h max pace

Xe's list is 51k/hr without effigies, 76k/hr with effigies. So it's

76k slayer

51*(0.8) attack/str/def

51*(0.8/3) hitpoints

51*(0.267) range

1 effigy every 99k slayed

(51/99)*90 (lamp already included in the slayer xp/hr figure)

0.7456 summoning:slayer ratio

0.7456*76 summoning

0.14 prayer:slayer ratio

0.14*76 prayer

I believe that all comes 247k

So who is giving up their nutty goal of 200mil xp in all skills and going after something realistic like a nice completionist cape with trimming?

all 200m's > 1b agility xp > trimmed completionist cape

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I'd like to thank the mods once again for a fine job of cleaning the trolls and spams. Please follow the guidelines that Kimberly wrote. Trolls are only efficient when we reply to them. I use the report buttom a lot (more than I'd like to!) and sometimes spams are erased before any damage is done. This is a great thread, with nearly 400 pages of progress, discussion, training methods and calculations of great value for scapers like me. If we want to keep our thread open, we must follow these guidelines.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Yeah Gertjaars and he was at rank 1 for about 18 months. Zezima was at the top before that for a combined 4 years at the top.

langerkiller.png

That's if you are getting 0.8 melee and 0.266 range per 1 slayer xp. That's what I heard the xp breakdown was like.

Oh okay, I was just referring to his second method back on page 145. I realize it might be outdated now.

A13d.png

Oh okay, I was just referring to his second method back on page 145. I realize it might be outdated now.

Those calculations were done with the best numbers I had at that date, but they were still wrong. Not that my most recent is flawless either. I am only working with 345 unblocked tasks logged. *warning stats lesson* In order to have have the proportions accurate to .02 error at 95% confidence I would need at least 2400 unblocked tasks logged. Currently there a 0.55 error margin in my model. The only way to reduce that is to get more unblocked tasks logged.

So I hesitate when I post those optimal task lists because, while they are the task list that will maximize (skilling hours saved - hours slaying), they have such a large margin of error that could still change.

I have made my model much more user friendly and made the appearance more appealing. There are still a few things I want to change. I want to add an option to use your effigies on whatever skill you want, and I want to make it so you can put in your own kills per hour for each NPC. This will make it as dynamic as possible so that when I get bored with this project. It can be a stand alone for anyone to just add new information to and it will work perfectly well. I have also added a way to add new unblocked tasks too the collective log. That way people can eventually collect the 2400+ unblocked tasks to give accurate probabilities of assignment.

Those calculations were done with the best numbers I had at that date, but they were still wrong. Not that my most recent is flawless either. I am only working with 345 unblocked tasks logged. *warning stats lesson* In order to have have the proportions accurate to .02 error at 95% confidence I would need at least 2400 unblocked tasks logged. Currently there a 0.55 error margin in my model. The only way to reduce that is to get more unblocked tasks logged.

So I hesitate when I post those optimal task lists because, while they are the task list that will maximize (skilling hours saved - hours slaying), they have such a large margin of error that could still change.

I have made my model much more user friendly and made the appearance more appealing. There are still a few things I want to change. I want to add an option to use your effigies on whatever skill you want, and I want to make it so you can put in your own kills per hour for each NPC. This will make it as dynamic as possible so that when I get bored with this project. It can be a stand alone for anyone to just add new information to and it will work perfectly well. I have also added a way to add new unblocked tasks too the collective log. That way people can eventually collect the 2400+ unblocked tasks to give accurate probabilities of assignment.

That's interesting but I wonder if any moderating will be done for the new additions to the collective log. As i'm sure if this is left public trolls will input incorrect data, like when the time left google doc was left open for public editing.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

Thanks for your effort, Xensure. I hope you know how we really love your effort to find the optimal task. =) Keep coming news about the project!

As i'm sure if this is left public trolls will input incorrect data, like when the time left google doc was left open for public editing.

Xensure will probably give us a link to we be able to download the Slayer Model. So, you can put your own tasks logged and people's tasks logged that you trust on.

As i'm sure if this is left public trolls will input incorrect data, like when the time left google doc was left open for public editing.

Xensure will probably give us a link to we be able to download the Slayer Model. So, you can put your own tasks logged and people's tasks logged that you trust on.

Yeah I should make my own topic in the Metagame discussion when I have some time. So people can give me any data they have and I can get a collaborative effort on the project. Esspecially when it comes to populating the data for the other slayer masters. Namely Duradel and sumona (sp?)

Yeah I should make my own topic in the Metagame discussion when I have some time. So people can give me any data they have and I can get a collaborative effort on the project. Esspecially when it comes to populating the data for the other slayer masters. Namely Duradel and sumona (sp?)

That's a brilliant idea :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hzvjpwS.gif

@ Squisher

I remember Tezz saying he averaged around 300k+ p/h including effigies and all.