200M in all Skills

Makilio

Best of luck Paper <3

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Hello, been lurking this thread for a while now but never made an account so I can participate in some of the awesome discussion. :P

I don't like the idea of completing the game and my worst regrets in the game are getting cooking and fletching 200m, because I can never train those skills again.

So my goal atm is all stats lv 120 - I don't work at lightning speed but I put a fair bit of time in :P - but really I'll just keep swapping around doing skills as I fancy, because that is what I enjoy doing on the game.

I hope this keeps you up to speed with my intentions. (Sorry if no-one cares but I though I'd post anyway :P)

Kthxbai! x

Hello, been lurking this thread for a while now but never made an account so I can participate in some of the awesome discussion. :P

I don't like the idea of completing the game and my worst regrets in the game are getting cooking and fletching 200m, because I can never train those skills again.

So my goal atm is all stats lv 120 - I don't work at lightning speed but I put a fair bit of time in :P - but really I'll just keep swapping around doing skills as I fancy, because that is what I enjoy doing on the game.

I hope this keeps you up to speed with my intentions. (Sorry if no-one cares but I though I'd post anyway :P)

Kthxbai! x

yea its fun to play that way as well especcially if u look at the time required to accually complete the game

completing the skills that you enjoy will only leave with skills that are less enjoyed and completeing the skills that are less enjoyed = never have to do them again but sorta alot of time spent grinding on one thing if u dont like it - varied approach to all skills is pretty smart.

Keep playing for fun like that tho =) and gl on all 120s.

StarViv.png

Gotta admit I'm very partial to your playstyle Duffy. Probably as I'm of the camp that secretly hopes for skill caps increased to lvl 120 in all skills. Although, if I ever manage to max I'll be happy. I'm amazed at the xp speeds some people manage :)

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Kthxbai! x

yea its fun to play that way as well especcially if u look at the time required to accually complete the game

completing the skills that you enjoy will only leave with skills that are less enjoyed and completeing the skills that are less enjoyed = never have to do them again but sorta alot of time spent grinding on one thing if u dont like it - varied approach to all skills is pretty smart.

Keep playing for fun like that tho =) and gl on all 120s.

Yeah I just feel 200m's close down the game, and god knows how I'd do skills like rc without taking a break to slay or fish or w/e. By doing all 120's I still leave plenty of room for doing skills i fancy doing and am *fingers crossed future proof if and when they eventually decide all 120s is the way the game has to go. Although I'd hope that botters are much higher in their agenda then catering for me :P.

Gotta admit I'm very partial to your playstyle Duffy. Probably as I'm of the camp that secretly hopes for skill caps increased to lvl 120 in all skills. Although, if I ever manage to max I'll be happy. I'm amazed at the xp speeds some people manage :)

:)

Paperbag, humans can only live in the present and the future(until we invent time-machines, of course). Therefore, try to find things that you can enjoy in the present and the future and change in the present. Remember; life is in the future, not the past. The past can teach us things which can make it easier for us to shape our future, but we cannot change it, nor should we wish to. If something has hurt you in the past, you should try to learn from it instead of trying to change it. Trying to change things in the past only means that there are still lessons to learn from that past, lessons which *will* help you in the future, and in the future which you *can* influence. Living in the past only means that we don't want to face our mistakes, yet facing mistakes is one of the most important things to do to develop as a person and become happier than we ever were. Humans are made to move, not to stand still. Even the tastiest food becomes dull if you eat it too much. My advice to you is: You are in this position right now, but you will not be in this position forever. Learn what you can, and then move on to your next project in life. Live in the present, long for the future, appreciate the past. The best of luck to you.

@Kingduffy:

I've always been quite partial to your style of play, so kudos on that. I have been wondering if you would go for the trimmed completionist cape. It seems to me that you want to play the entire game and get the most out of it. Do you think the trimmed completionist cape offers that? Or do you think some elements of it are actually stopping players from experiencing the whole game because they focus too much on one thing(e.g. Castle Wars)? Curious to find out what you think, thank you for posting. :-) Always nice to hear.

@Kingduffy:

I've always been quite partial to your style of play, so kudos on that. I have been wondering if you would go for the trimmed completionist cape. It seems to me that you want to play the entire game and get the most out of it. Do you think the trimmed completionist cape offers that? Or do you think some elements of it are actually stopping players from experiencing the whole game because they focus too much on one thing(e.g. Castle Wars)? Curious to find out what you think, thank you for posting. :-) Always nice to hear.

Certainly not I'm afraid, not my cup of tea :( and I've never been too fussed about cosmetic rewards, although I have built that statue :P. But maybe in a few years time, only another 4,999 castlewars games to go... :P

I've done most of the other requirements by chance but don't intend on doing castle wars any time soon.

I wouldn't wanna spend more then an hour a day doing it, and if I did 3 games a day, it's still 5 years - kinda ridiculous imo - but fair play to all those trying to get it, and those that succeed - it is certainly an achievement in my eyes - just not one I intend on getting.

@Paperbag

Good luck to your 'new' life! I really hope you made the right decision and that it will make you happy. I also hope that you will be reading this thread. After all you're an experienced RS player and I always liked your input.

@Allar

Too bad you decided to totally quit the game. I really liked your playing style and you've been in lead for so long. Good luck to whatever you're doing now!

@Kingduffy

Very nice goal :smile:

Good luck with achieving those although I think Jagex won't ever raise the skill max level to 120 for all skills (maybe for a few). I hope you'll be on top for a very long time!

OT:

Although Dragonseance has been mentioned here before, but not as a real contender, I think he actually is. He has got a good start and he's getting it done in an efficient way (according to the lists and calcs we had before on this topic). Also keep an eye on Dapledo because he's done a lot more than some might think.

Good luck to anyone trying to get this big goal!

Werpheus.png

Lots of respect for taking that decision Paperbag.

You were an awesome player, and many people will remember you that way.

I wish you the very best,

Take good care! :)

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Certainly not I'm afraid, not my cup of tea :( and I've never been too fussed about cosmetic rewards, although I have built that statue :P. But maybe in a few years time, only another 4,999 castlewars games to go... :P

I've done most of the other requirements by chance but don't intend on doing castle wars any time soon.

I wouldn't wanna spend more then an hour a day doing it, and if I did 3 games a day, it's still 5 years - kinda ridiculous imo - but fair play to all those trying to get it, and those that succeed - it is certainly an achievement in my eyes - just not one I intend on getting.

Omg! I have done something better/more than Kingduffy! I have played like over 25 games of castle wars! Wooo go me.

Ecruteak.png
Ecruteak.png

Ecruteak.png

RuneCrafting addict 

Divination addict

considering how they still emphasize 99s and they also made maxed/completionist capes i doubt 120 all would happen but i think it would have a somewhat positive/someone negative influence on 200m all skills

positive = tangible benifits for skills , new/faster methods of training, more motivation to get 200m since 120 is 104m and 99 is 13m so the training without any ingame benifit is less

negatve = some people will quit simply because training skills they dislike , grindfest, people that play for ranks will be outclassed , 200ms will become a waste until the new maxed is achieved.

one thing to think about is an account with 99 all and 120 dg that has 420m exp would have the same ingame benifits as an account with 5b exp :P If they made it all 120 2.6b would be required for all the ingame stuff.....I wanna see a timecalc to all 120s outa interest lol.anyway because 420m = 5b exp in terms of game unlocks and rewards people can quit when they are ready to quit and its better for them and the game as a whole if they made 2.6b = 5b then many many many people would grind skills they hated instead of getting 200m in skills and ignoring skills they hated. would make the game less enjoyable for alot of people and make it harder to quit for alot of people too.

People like kingduffy play the game for enjoyment are gunna last longer than people grinding 1 skill and then going to the next.

StarViv.png

Glad to see another legend join us in the discussion, welcome to the King of balance!. I hope our retired legends will also pop in from time to time to comment and discuss.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

considering how they still emphasize 99s and they also made maxed/completionist capes i doubt 120 all would happen but i think it would have a somewhat positive/someone negative influence on 200m all skills

positive = tangible benifits for skills , new/faster methods of training, more motivation to get 200m since 120 is 104m and 99 is 13m so the training without any ingame benifit is less

negatve = some people will quit simply because training skills they dislike , grindfest, people that play for ranks will be outclassed , 200ms will become a waste until the new maxed is achieved.

one thing to think about is an account with 99 all and 120 dg that has 420m exp would have the same ingame benifits as an account with 5b exp :P If they made it all 120 2.6b would be required for all the ingame stuff.....I wanna see a timecalc to all 120s outa interest lol.anyway because 420m = 5b exp in terms of game unlocks and rewards people can quit when they are ready to quit and its better for them and the game as a whole if they made 2.6b = 5b then many many many people would grind skills they hated instead of getting 200m in skills and ignoring skills they hated. would make the game less enjoyable for alot of people and make it harder to quit for alot of people too.

People like kingduffy play the game for enjoyment are gunna last longer than people grinding 1 skill and then going to the next.

Couldn't have put it better myself! Superb sir.

And yeah I'm not too fussed but the only things that will make me stop playing is Jagex shutting it down or me dying to put it blunty ;).

Think of me as the tortoise?

Omg! I have done something better/more than Kingduffy! I have played like over 25 games of castle wars! Wooo go me.

I have a higher Conquest rank :D. Impressive isn't it :P.

But yes, welcome to Kingduffy. Good luck on 120 runecrafting :thumbup:.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

To join 3bo you need 110+ Dungeoneering to join, or for a Provisional rank, submit 3 pictures of yourself keying a large dungeon in under 18 minutes. These floors cannot be abandoned floors. The world is 105+ if you want to join 3bo teams.