200M in all Skills

Makilio

People like him can't just quit.

Why

smoke crack few a few years and then try to quit

People have done that and they got a better life.

OT: Suomi is keeping up the pace with slayer.

Telmomarques seems to be refusing to get that last bit of xp for 200m Hunter.

Tezz is also hunting at the moment.

It looks like Drumgun hardly fletches anymore with this new update, but he's still fishing a lot at rocktails.

Werpheus.png

Because I know everybody with at least 50m+ Agility Xp and not one of those has ever used the strategy you guys are claiming works. Also, it is NOT best to make the horn completely full, as you risk overfilling it. Furthermore, it isn't even necessary to empty the horn out completely either. If your pro team is ready, it'd be far better to just do BA to maintain some points in your horn. All that matters is to never let the horn go empty. Being full is not a requirement. This is all of course assuming that it actually is better than normal training.

That just speaks for the popularity of the skill, not that this doesn't or wouldn't work. People hate agility and very rarely train it over 99, and of those who do train over 99, only those who aren't 100% deadset on training agility can manage this strategy, namely people going for 200m all skills, and of those, not many have gotten around to do agility yet(most only bother with easier skills).

I think it's pretty preposterous to question if using the horn is worth it- if a decent team can fill the horn in 4-4,5 hours and it lasts for 8,5-9 hours of training, it's clearly worth it. Also, teams who fill horn would generally want to do a full fill in one run, so that's why this would be a good strategy. It's also much easier to manage this strategy if you have alot of friends who need to do BA regularly(hell, even people in this top 15 can manage to team together to make this work).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Fill horn in 3 hours? With an average of 11 rounds per horn, that would be 16.36 minutes per round. The RECORD is just under 17 minutes for a round, and that has only been done ONCE, so this is not a realistic time. Four hours or four hours and twenty minutes is far more realistic and could be managed, making the horn reallistically useful.

However... I do agree with Jebrim. I have used the horn for a few millions of Agility exp, and I used to play BA long before the horn ever came out, I played it all day long for over a year, right from the release date, without any rewards of note. At that time, there were a lot of people who were pretty active BA players, but we all got a bit less active and couldn't manage 10+ rounds every day anymore. New players may be more active at first, but those few new excited players will not give you the sheer amount of players to pick from that you would need to get 200M Agility with the horn in an efficient way.

What I'm saying is: Try to get 20M straight Agility exp with the horn and take note of your mental state and the possible amount of time that your horn runs dry. You will either be going back and forth between BA and the Barbarian course and PMing while you're doing Agility, or your horn will run dry very often. I strongly doubt that it would be possible to find a team of active BA players that is large enough for you to be playing BA in such a way that your horn stays sufficiently full all the time. Sometimes there won't be 4 other players(remember, you might have 3 good players, but that's not enough; you always need at least 4), sometimes there will be enough for one round but then they have to go and you're going back and forth between BA and Agility 20 times a day; what does that do to your training morale?

Even though it's theoretically possible, the realistic approach to the logistics and the mental toughness required to do this is one that I am not able to find. And let me point out: Most people who have played BA ever since the release only use the horn to get 99s. Either they quit or they just don't care for exp. Loving BA and loving Agility enough to get vast amounts of experience is not a combo that I have found in anyone.

Because I know everybody with at least 50m+ Agility Xp and not one of those has ever used the strategy you guys are claiming works. Also, it is NOT best to make the horn completely full, as you risk overfilling it. Furthermore, it isn't even necessary to empty the horn out completely either. If your pro team is ready, it'd be far better to just do BA to maintain some points in your horn. All that matters is to never let the horn go empty. Being full is not a requirement. This is all of course assuming that it actually is better than normal training.

That just speaks for the popularity of the skill, not that this doesn't or wouldn't work. People hate agility and very rarely train it over 99, and of those who do train over 99, only those who aren't 100% deadset on training agility can manage this strategy, namely people going for 200m all skills, and of those, not many have gotten around to do agility yet(most only bother with easier skills).

I think it's pretty preposterous to question if using the horn is worth it- if a decent team can fill the horn in 4-4,5 hours and it lasts for 8,5-9 hours of training, it's clearly worth it. Also, teams who fill horn would generally want to do a full fill in one run, so that's why this would be a good strategy. It's also much easier to manage this strategy if you have alot of friends who need to do BA regularly(hell, even people in this top 15 can manage to team together to make this work).

If you use a set team, every person will be using up their horn at a different rate than other people (unless you always start with everyone who is empty). If one person for any reason needs to go, or if one person fills their horn before the rest, then the rest of the team is [bleep]ed. They have to either sit around waiting for a replacement, or they stop their session and go back to training. The latter would be the best decision.

Name one person who is using this strategy you're advocating (filling a horn when a team is available, agiling until it's empty, and then doing another skill until a team is ready again). Name one person who is using this over a lengthy period of time and is also averaging better than 72k Xp/hr from the moment they stop skilling to the moment they empty their horn at the course.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

If you don't actively train agility and only train it when you have charge in your horn, 100k agility xp an hour isn't hard at all- even the BA teams in dgs can manage that. If you were a member of BAA and did BA as frequently as you could, i can't see any problem with managing that as an average- what jebrim is forgetting is that if your goal is anything reasonable(ie, not 1b agility xp) you will have other things to do, too, so there isn't any time lost waiting for teams and such. For 200m in all skills, it's definitely reasonable to use horn for all that xp- you are only depending on other people for around 33% of the time of training agility.

True, it is not hard to fill a horn in short time. Since Jebrim II is probably a lvl 3 cb, this would not be an option for him since he would have to leech BA 100% of his time there or train combat. But for a balanced player, BA makes agility indeed a lot faster.

Probably should leave this to Jebrim but I think his agility pures are getting 35hp each for agile armour

I actually despise agile armour with a passion.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

If you use a set team, every person will be using up their horn at a different rate than other people (unless you always start with everyone who is empty). If one person for any reason needs to go, or if one person fills their horn before the rest, then the rest of the team is [bleep]ed. They have to either sit around waiting for a replacement, or they stop their session and go back to training. The latter would be the best decision.

Join a clan where theres a clan chat full of people ready to do ba. It would be like walking into the dung lobby in W117 and getting a team in 3 mins. The others don't even have to be training with the horn they could just love it. I'm not saying it's likely that anyone will do this (there aren't many people who train agil for a long period after 99 I'm sure you have a different idea of "that many" to what I do), I'm just saying its isn't as impossible as something like demonic thrones.

1801 samaden seeds farmed with juju farming pots would give approx. 18010 mining potions.

each one lasts 15 minutes and people here have said they're in the 90k mining xp per hour range.

Enough there for 4500 hours of mining. 1 (3)-dose per 15 minutes - would give well, well over 200m mining xp - by my calcs enough to get 200m mining twice over, so maybe could use the other half on wc pots and afk that one too.

I had been curious if you could mostly afk 200m mining after hunter and apparently you can.

With draconic vine as a 2nd this is a very reasonable thing to consider as you'll have all the vines you'll ever need as 2nds. The main thing is probably to make sure you non-stop farm samadens whenever you're hunting.

Correct me if my calcs are wrong... ty

Name one person who is using this strategy you're advocating (filling a horn when a team is available, agiling until it's empty, and then doing another skill until a team is ready again). Name one person who is using this over a lengthy period of time and is also averaging better than 72k Xp/hr from the moment they stop skilling to the moment they empty their horn at the course.

The bolded part is really where you are going wrong. When your horn is empty and you don't have a team, it doesn't disallow you to do anything OTHER than agility, and agility is only one of the 25 skills in runescape. As said, with one full fill per week, you could do agility in 3 years, and managing to get 5 people together for 4 hours a week is VERY easy, particularly for the best players of the game.

As also said, agility is a very unpopular skill, and none of the active top 15 has actively trained agility yet, but when they will, it's highly likely they will use horn(or effigies, as i will).

Also, BA is much simpler than many would think. You basically only need 2 decent people and the other 3 can afk, still managing full fill in 4,5 hours.

The bolded part is really where you are going wrong. When your horn is empty and you don't have a team, it doesn't disallow you to do anything OTHER than agility, and agility is only one of the 25 skills in runescape. As said, with one full fill per week, you could do agility in 3 years, and managing to get 5 people together for 4 hours a week is VERY easy, particularly for the best players of the game.

As also said, agility is a very unpopular skill, and none of the active top 15 has actively trained agility yet, but when they will, it's highly likely they will use horn(or effigies, as i will).

Also, BA is much simpler than many would think. You basically only need 2 decent people and the other 3 can afk, still managing full fill in 4,5 hours.

I agree with xpx, just because someone or you has not done it doesn't mean no one can/will. I will also say that I only agree with this because like xpx said this is very manageable if someone isn't going for 200m agility straight but rather in short burts or training it on the side, almost like farming. This might not be reasonable for the normal rs population but for a player going for 200m in all skills this is a very good way to go about it. It could be compared to crave crawlers in a sense, such that it has not been done over long periods but it's still the dominant efficient way to 200m in all skills and is possible.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

1) The method I expressed works just as well for anybody who doesn't want to spend any time doing other skills as well as for people who do. It allows for more adaptability overall than your method.

2) I'm not talking about just the top 15. I'm talking about everybody in RuneScape. As far as I can tell, not one player actually does BA and Agility regularly in combo. There are lots of people claiming that it works better than just pure Agility, but I have yet to see any proof of anybody successfully doing it.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

xpx says "As also said, agility is a very unpopular skill, and none of the active top 15 has actively trained agility yet, but when they will, it's highly likely they will use horn(or effigies, as i will)."

Doesn't SUOMI have 200m agility?

Kjarqu.png

1) The method I expressed works just as well for anybody who doesn't want to spend any time doing other skills as well as for people who do. It allows for more adaptability overall than your method.

2) I'm not talking about just the top 15. I'm talking about everybody in RuneScape. As far as I can tell, not one player actually does BA and Agility regularly in combo. There are lots of people claiming that it works better than just pure Agility, but I have yet to see any proof of anybody successfully doing it.

1) How does doing no other skills allow more adaptability? You are stuck doing 2 things.

2) People successfully did it for 90-99 agility. Successfully doesn't have to mean for 500mil agility xp. I think if doing it for 7mil xp and get 90k/hr that is enough evidnece that it can be done for longer periods and get 73k/hr

I would agree with rawrsicles that is is like cave crawlers which are actually worth the extra cost.

Oh and btw "Jerseyman32" is getting (perhaps got by this stage) 99 slayer on cave crawlers.

xpx says "As also said, agility is a very unpopular skill, and none of the active top 15 has actively trained agility yet, but when they will, it's highly likely they will use horn(or effigies, as i will)."

Yup.

Ecruteak.png
Ecruteak.png

Ecruteak.png

RuneCrafting addict 

Divination addict

Suomi got 200m agility 03/10, horn was released 19/01/10.

Care to point out where i'm going wrong.

Jebrim, there are LOADS of people who have got 99 with horn. The fact that agility is a VERY unpopular skill and extremely few plan on tens of million experience over 99 is in no way proof that this doesn't work. I guess we'll see when someone in the top 15 starts training agility(which they should actually do with effigies, as that is even more efficient, but w/e).

1) How does doing no other skills allow more adaptability? You are stuck doing 2 things.

2) People successfully did it for 90-99 agility. Successfully doesn't have to mean for 500mil agility xp. I think if doing it for 7mil xp and get 90k/hr that is enough evidnece that it can be done for longer periods and get 73k/hr

I would agree with rawrsicles that is is like cave crawlers which are actually worth the extra cost.

Oh and btw "Jerseyman32" is getting (perhaps got by this stage) 99 slayer on cave crawlers.

Please reread what I said in 1. I stated that it works for both those that do just agil and those who don't do just agil. The adaptability allows one to choose to do just agility if they wished without being inefficient at all. The method I explained also allows for adaptability when something comes up that disrupts the BA session. Filling the horn from empty to full straight every time won't work in the long run.

Concerning those who've "done 90k Xp/hr" from 90-99, I haven't seen any proof of that either. I'd love to see a video sped up 20-50x or so showing the end of a skilling session through to traveling to BA, setting everything up, doing the waves, then all of the agility, and finishing with an empty horn.

Don't even compare this to cave crawlers, as that requires a ton of cash and is the main reason most people don't do it.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

As far as I've seen, there are tons of people who train agility exclusively with the horn. Typically, they're just going for 99 agility, not 200m.

The horn can be filled fast enough to make it at least equal to regular training, and you only need a good healer and defender really.

I agree with xpx that this is best if you're not training agility all the time. You just go to BA whenever you can get a team together. Doesn't matter if you totally fill it up. Afterward, go do agility until horn is empty. When it's empty then you can go do something else.

Suomi got 200m agility 03/10, horn was released 19/01/10.

Care to point out where i'm going wrong.

Jebrim, there are LOADS of people who have got 99 with horn. The fact that agility is a VERY unpopular skill and extremely few plan on tens of million experience over 99 is in no way proof that this doesn't work. I guess we'll see when someone in the top 15 starts training agility(which they should actually do with effigies, as that is even more efficient, but w/e).

Didn't say you were wrong, i was merely looking for the reason you said no one in the top 15 had trained agility yet. You answered me, thanks ;-)

Kjarqu.png

As far as I've seen, there are tons of people who train agility exclusively with the horn. Typically, they're just going for 99 agility, not 200m.

This is Jebrim's point, everyone. Of course it is technically possible. I have done 91-'99' Agility with the horn as well, managing exp rates of over 100k. After doing that, however, I feel that if you did this for dozens of millions of experience, it would get extremely annoying. You people are underestimating the human factor; you have to deal with other people to get your team together. What if someone lags out in the middle? Who are you going to get to come to wave 7? You'll have to restart and find another teammate. This happens all the time! Go try it for 20M exp and then come back with a 95k+/hr rate. It's not the case of technical possibility, but of combining the needs of five people. Go try it for extended periods of training, and you will see that it isn't as easy as it looks on paper. The same element comes up in Dung, but because it's a "skill"(it being comparable to a mini-game like BA in many ways proves again that it's a mini-game and not a skill), many people are available. Even though the same 90% of the Dung players may be idiots just as well as 90% of the BA players are idiots, there is a far greater number of able players left than at BA. That's all I have to say. Go try it.

Well I average over 72k/h when actually playing agility and filling horn, but that's not all I do. I understand where you're coming from Jebrim. If agility is your sole focus or you train one skill at a time, and you also play long days, horn filling is not really going to work. You don't need pro BA teammates, but you need fairly competent ones, and to set up that many teams is a staggering challenge. Perhaps an IRC channel for horn filling would be useful to set up.

But keep in mind that most of the post-50m agility exp was done before penance horns were released (2010). I think it's fair to say that, even if there aren't any players that have trained a huge amount of exp with the horn right now, there will be when the top players turn to the skill.

2496 Completionist

Some people are clearly overestimating the human element- if people do it for purely selfish reasons and it works for one minigame(dungeoneering), it will also work for BA, not to mention, BA is much easier than dungeoneering(where people do 2-4 hour rows) as only 2 people need to be focused, basically.

Btw, for charging the horn, you don't want to do full waves, rather only 1-5 or 1-6 and reset. Nothing lost if someone leaves early(and it's not too hard to have a backup). Getting people for BA really isn't as hard as many say it is, particularly if you are organized.

Nobody is doing it now, though. Name me somebody who is actually working towards raising their agil past 99 and is doing it steadily over time.

By the way, it would be completely inefficient to use just anybody. Pro team or no team.

It also might work if you have a group that does a couple hours every day, but this is using my adaptable idea instead of doing from empty to full. In practice, if it's better to do agility with the horn, it's more efficient to prevent your horn from becoming empty.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png