200M in all Skills

Makilio

I think they'll change it back tbh... meh atleast we got one good thing today (dat left click)

Don't know about that, they did it with prayer too 2 years ago. Never got changed back.

Well but if they encourage emergent gameplay they should change this back, how emergent is it to combine 2 skills with eachother at the same time. (Fletch/wc)

Edit: Good thing drumgun got 165m fletch xp at the right time, or would he like this new relaxed way... lol

Oh and what if this doesn't ruin the fletch/wc combo, maybe you can just speed click make all and then a tree again, someone should test this :D

backgroundsignature.png

Next update will be "alch 15" death to multitasking.

King, I doubt they will change it back. They didnt change back cooking either. When people suggested an option to be able to choose the old make 1 option instead Jagex said they could use their time better.

EDIT: The stupid thing about this update is that its the non lazy people who multitask with bolts, the lazy people make longbows. This update makes bolts easier for lazy people but no laid back players use them.

When people suggested an option to be able to choose the old make 1 option instead Jagex said they could use their time better.

[rage name=Redorok]Well, at least they do have a sense of humour, albeit a cruel one. I think I could make a list of time-waster updates at least 2000 updates and patches long, concerning the past 4 years. Don't think there will be 200 good updates and patches that I could list of that period. Just to name a few examples:

-Changing the way the website looks a hundred times a year

-Removing Low Detail graphics as such, and I think we did pay for the development of that, didn't we?

-Holiday Events

-Facebook login

-Splitting the forum communities up, changing the lay-out of the forums and adding/removing boards a hundred times a year

-Wasting time on social networking sites

-Constantly talking about "the community" and organising events for "the community" while actually the valuable and inspirational members of "the community" are all getting fed up and quitting

-Designing ways to force free players to get membership

-Desgining ways to make loyal players feel appreciated without actually giving them any content updates

And of course, everyone's favourite:

-MechScape(at least they kept the concept art!!!)

And this is not even mentioning the lack of attention they pay to things that do actually need to be patched or changed. I wonder, for example, why Tears of Guthix and the Skeletal Horror still can't reset together with the penguins, even though I had a 600+ supporter thread running for over 2 years concerning this matter. The least they could have done is drop a line saying "It isn't possible, because..." or "We're looking into it and have taken notice of the amount of work you have put into keeping this thread alive for two years...". But they obviously can't do that because they only have time for important things, as can be seen above.

Long story short: They'll just do whatever they want and you can't count on exp rates in relation to effort or exp rates in relation to time spent staying equal for any given period of time.[/rage]

Looking at Allar's exact xp of 2,680,000,000, I've decided I'm going to play again until I get 2,147,483,647 total xp just for giggles :P

I'm only 20m xp away so I'll be playing for a little over a week then I'm quitting for sure after that. Enjoy my last week of tracking!

Looking at Allar's exact xp of 2,680,000,000, I've decided I'm going to play again until I get 2,147,483,647, just for giggles :P

I'm only 20m xp away so I'll be playing for a little over a week then I'm quitting for sure after that. Enjoy my last week of tracking!

and what if you accidentally mess up that amount?

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

He could also beat Jebrim's agility record if he changed his mind.

1 effigy is 138k xp so 453 would be 62.5M which is only 4.4M off beating drumgun's daily record so idk what you're talking about 19m summoning for.

He is also planning on getting 500 before using them i'm pretty sure.

Legendknewl.png

1 effigy is 138k xp so 453 would be 62.5M which is only 4.4M off beating drumgun's daily record so idk what you're talking about 19m summoning for.

How can you get 500 effigies? 438 Bankspace + 28 inventory spaces?

Currently working towards 2496 total.

Oscar.png

watch the vid

Members have 438 spaces + the 78 (not 28) for free players.

That makes 516 spaces. So he would have very little space for other items, he'd probably hold some effigys or other stuff in his inv, and always wield his gear etc.

backgroundsignature.png

Looking at Allar's exact xp of 2,680,000,000, I've decided I'm going to play again until I get 2,147,483,647 total xp just for giggles :P

Care to fill me in on the significance of that number?

It's the max java number that can be seen when looking at overall xp on the tracker. Max cash value also. So it feels like I'm "maxed out" in a way and gives me an incentive to leave my xp at that forever while I have the chance.