200M in all Skills

Makilio

Looking at Allar's exact xp of 2,680,000,000, I've decided I'm going to play again until I get 2,147,483,647 total xp just for giggles :P

I'm only 20m xp away so I'll be playing for a little over a week then I'm quitting for sure after that. Enjoy my last week of tracking!

Care to fill me in on the significance of that number?

That number is (2^31)-1, which is also the maximum positive value an integer value can have in Java, and therefore the maximum item stack size in RuneScape.

OOPS wow really late on that one

Skills on RuneScape are presumably capped at that number divided by 10, ~214m, because of the 200m cap and the fact that experience points have a one-digit decimal component. It looks like Jagex uses a long or different data type for total experience though because that has already passed the integer limit. This week's tipit times article is a good explanation.

2496 Completionist

Hi, I am Lemar, cool thread.

Hi, I am Jebrim.

He could also beat Jebrim's agility record if he changed his mind.

1 effigy is 138k xp so 453 would be 62.5M which is only 4.4M off beating drumgun's daily record so idk what you're talking about 19m summoning for.

O

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Sorry I wasn't aware of the fact members had 438+78 bankspaces *faceslap*.

Also, I would like the option "Play-x Castle Wars games". That would be cool.

Also random note to Water.

Sara is een stoere bink, en jij bent een lief meisje. :ohnoes:

Currently working towards 2496 total.

Oscar.png

1 effigy is 138k xp so 453 would be 62.5M which is only 4.4M off beating drumgun's daily record so idk what you're talking about 19m summoning for.

Agility is easy in comparison to runecrafting and 1.5x as fast if you use ba horn in good teams. Another factor is that the runecrafting record will be harder to beat, if I did agility Jebrim would probably just spend 6 months at brimhaven beating it because he is the best at agility in the game.

Sorry I wasn't aware of the fact members had 438+78 bankspaces *faceslap*.

Also, I would like the option "Play-x Castle Wars games". That would be cool.

Also random note to Water.

Sara is een stoere bink, en jij bent een lief meisje. :ohnoes:

Scary :blink:

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

I think the max possible xp gained in 24 hours is around 2.2bil :lol:

That's 200m in att/str/def/hp/prayer/magic/slayer at soul wars

200m farming at vinesweeper

18m dungeoneering

544 bank+inventory space would be coins, agility tickets, magic stones, blue charms and effigies. Cannon for all the effigies and blue charms. There's space for 540 effigies. They take 19 seconds to open, that's 3 hours gone and 74m xp

This is a rough estimate but I think you get approx 1xp in tickets for every 1xp gotten doing the obstacles in brimhaven. That's 100m agility.

99 to 200m construction is 187m. I believe its 12mil/hr I don't think it is much faster with sc because of the constant banking. That's 16 hours gone.

I have no idea how fast you can use your points/tokens/tickets so if that takes 2 hours there is 3 left for summoning.

With runners is 6000 charms per hour which is 4.7mil per hour. 14 mil xp from charms.

I wouldn't be surprised if I missed some other token system.

EDIT: I forgot to bonus xp the construction/summoning.

1.4mil hunter xp for Telmo to hit 200m hunter (his 9th). That should be later today or tomorrow I assume?

Btw, Barty has been mentioned before right? (56m agi, 114m farming, 100m mining, 49m rc)

sigtsg99tq3.png

18m dungeoneering

544 bank+inventory space would be coins, agility tickets, magic stones, blue charms and effigies. Cannon for all the effigies and blue charms. There's space for 540 effigies. They take 19 seconds to open, that's 3 hours gone and 74m xp

This is a rough estimate but I think you get approx 1xp in tickets for every 1xp gotten doing the obstacles in brimhaven. That's 100m agility.

99 to 200m construction is 187m. I believe its 12mil/hr I don't think it is much faster with sc because of the constant banking. That's 16 hours gone.

I have no idea how fast you can use your points/tokens/tickets so if that takes 2 hours there is 3 left for summoning.

With runners is 6000 charms per hour which is 4.7mil per hour. 14 mil xp from charms.

After 27 years of preparations, imagine the rush of finally dropping 2.2b exp :P

1.4mil hunter xp for Telmo to hit 200m hunter (his 9th). That should be later today or tomorrow I assume?

Btw, Barty has been mentioned before right? (56m agi, 114m farming, 100m mining, 49m rc)

Drumgun will be sharing his title of player with most skill at 200M with Telmo once that happens.

Concerning Barty, he's been mentionned a couple times already I think by Jebrim. IT would be nice to see how he compares on the time Calc with other contenders. It also depends if he plans to raise slayer and combat, if not, he's definitely not a contender or will end up locking multiple effigies (farm-fish and mining-smithing).

Edit: Barty should be considered a "lesser" version of Dapledo, another player under the radar.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Drumgun will be sharing his title of player with most skill at 200M with Telmo once that happens.

Concerning Barty, he's been mentionned a couple times already I think by Jebrim. IT would be nice to see how he compares on the time Calc with other contenders. It also depends if he plans to raise slayer and combat, if not, he's definitely not a contender or will end up locking multiple effigies (farm-fish and mining-smithing).

Edit: Barty should be considered a "lesser" version of Dapledo, another player under the radar.

I wonder if drumgun will speed through another 200m to regain his title

Barty's time is somewhere between green and lan.

18m dungeoneering

EDIT: I forgot to bonus xp the construction/summoning.

I posted this a long time ago here. If you want to go for absolute maximum including all ridiculous methods you would do demonic thrones for 16 hours like you said and then do talon beast pouches would be the second fastest possible xp/h after demonic thrones.

Wanna have a record day?

The Set up:

1) Soul Wars: 50k max zeal

Only use range and mage while playing the game getting all of the zeal. Do not get more than 150m Attack xp or HP xp. If you are getting close to going over switch to ranged or mage. Stay at 13m strength and defense.

2) Pest Control: 500 max zeal

Again don't let your self get over 150m attack or HP while getting these points

3) Penguin Points: 50 max points

Just save these for the record day like PC and SW zeal.

4) Dungeoneering:

Get exactly 146,816,363 dungeon xp. This will result in 14,681,636 Tokens.

5) Summoning:

Saved up about 63k blue charms, 63k water talismans, and 14m shards

6) Effigies: 450 max (Assuming you need at minimum 66 bank slots)

Cannon cave crawlers for these to avoid too much cmb xp. Again do not get over 150m attack or HP xp.

7) Vine Sweeper: No max points

Get exactly 40 farming and then save up 199,962,776 points

8) Brimhaven Agility Tickets: No max

At an average of 15xp per obstacle and an average of 5 obstacles per ticket Assuming you started at lvl 40 agility.

You would need 468,000 @ 1k tickets, 300 @ 100 tickets, 25 @ 25 tickets, 10 @ 10 tickets. In total you need to collect 468,335 tickets

9) Slayer points: 64,011 max points

Slay until you have 64k points, Do not go over 150m attack, or get any strength/defense xp. Use mage/range to slayer if needed.

The Record Day:

1) Spend Soul Wars zeal: 462m xp

Spend 20k points on Strength, Spend 20k points on Defense, Spend 5k points on Attack, and spend 5k points on HP

2) Spend Pest Control zeal: 280k xp

Spend all 500 points on Attack.

3) Spend Penguin Points: 123,750 xp

Spend on any non-cmb skill except farm, dungeon, or agility.

4) Spend Dungeoneering Tokens: 14,681,636 xp (12,067,637* xp)

You will have 14,681,636 Tokens. You can either spend all on xp for the record (*)or spend 2,614,000 tokens to get all of the rewards then 12,067,637 on xp.

5) Spend Vine Sweeper points: 199,962,776 xp

Spend them all on farming.

6) Spend Agility Tickets: 164,838,278 xp

Spend the 468,335 tickets in the highest increments possible to get the most xp. Make sure to use Karamaja Gloves 4 for the bonus xp.

7) Effigies: 79,002,000 xp

Use all 450 of the effigies. Don't investigate the farming or the agility options. Use all of the lamps on Dungeoneering.

8) Spend Slayer points: 1.6m xp

Spend all 64k points, 400 at a time for 10k slayer xp each time.

Assuming this takes you about 2 hours to open all of the effigies, spend all of the points/tokens/tickets, and you need at least an hour to use the bathroom/eat. That leaves 21 hours to spend the blue charms

9) Summoning: 49,341,600 xp

Assuming 3k pouches an hour use all 63k blue charms, or as many as possible.

So in total your record day would result in a staggering 921,488,441 xp O.o

If one wanted to get 1b xp in a day they would have to do at least 80m construction with demonic thrones. However, if you were already doing 80m with demonic thrones you might as well get 200m with them in 15 hours and then spend the rest of the 6 hours doing geyser titans.

I just did these calculations for the fun of it. I realize that no one will ever do this nor ever come close. It would take probably around 2 years of play time just to set up such a day.

^ Just looked it up it's the sum of the sequence from 1 to level-1 of (x + 300*2^(x/7)) with cutting off all numbers after the decimal individually before you add them up then after all that divide the sum of all that stuff by 4 and with that number cut off anything after the decimal and thats ur xp for that lvl

A13d.png

lawl gf dragonseance, he has all bolts banked for 200m xp, i would say they crash now

he dumped them immediately after update.

gf n00blar dont talk [cabbage] about the god.

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

^ Just looked it up it's the sum of the sequence from 1 to level-1 of (x + 300*2^(x/7)) with cutting off all numbers after the decimal individually before you add them up then after all that divide the sum of all that stuff by 4 and with that number cut off anything after the decimal and thats ur xp for that lvl

I tried with lvl 99:

(99+300*2^(99/7))= 5426920

5426920/4= 1356730

The formula seems wrong for me if I am not missing something.

^ No I said the sum of the sequence from one to level minus one that means 1 to 98

So you would do (1 + 300*2^(1/7)) (cut off decimals) + (2 + 300*2^(2/7)) (cut off decimals) + (3 + 300*2^(3/7) (cut off decimals) + ... + (98 + 300*2^(98/7) (cut off decimals)

then do all that divided by 4 and cut off decimals

you just merely listed the final term in the sequence to calculate level 100

edit: basically you just calculated the xp from level 99 to level 100

A13d.png

Epic xp potential

[hide]

I posted this a long time ago here. If you want to go for absolute maximum including all ridiculous methods you would do demonic thrones for 16 hours like you said and then do talon beast pouches would be the second fastest possible xp/h after demonic thrones.

Wanna have a record day?

The Set up:

Only use range and mage while playing the game getting all of the zeal. Do not get more than 150m Attack xp or HP xp. If you are getting close to going over switch to ranged or mage. Stay at 13m strength and defense.

4) Dungeoneering:

5) Summoning:

Cannon cave crawlers for these to avoid too much cmb xp. Again do not get over 150m attack or HP xp.

At an average of 15xp per obstacle and an average of 5 obstacles per ticket Assuming you started at lvl 40 agility.

You would need 468,000 @ 1k tickets, 300 @ 100 tickets, 25 @ 25 tickets, 10 @ 10 tickets. In total you need to collect 468,335 tickets

Slay until you have 64k points, Do not go over 150m attack, or get any strength/defense xp. Use mage/range to slayer if needed.

The Record Day:

Spend 20k points on Strength, Spend 20k points on Defense, Spend 5k points on Attack, and spend 5k points on HP

You will have 14,681,636 Tokens. You can either spend all on xp for the record (*)or spend 2,614,000 tokens to get all of the rewards then 12,067,637 on xp.

Spend the 468,335 tickets in the highest increments possible to get the most xp. Make sure to use Karamaja Gloves 4 for the bonus xp.

Use all 450 of the effigies. Don't investigate the farming or the agility options. Use all of the lamps on Dungeoneering.

Assuming this takes you about 2 hours to open all of the effigies, spend all of the points/tokens/tickets, and you need at least an hour to use the bathroom/eat. That leaves 21 hours to spend the blue charms

[/hide]

If one wanted to get 1b xp in a day they would have to do at least 80m construction with demonic thrones. However, if you were already doing 80m with demonic thrones you might as well get 200m with them in 15 hours and then spend the rest of the 6 hours doing geyser titans.

I just did these calculations for the fun of it. I realize that no one will ever do this nor ever come close. It would take probably around 2 years of play time just to set up such a day.[hide]

Wow theres a max zeal?

Suiciding in soul wars keeps up your activity so you dont have to worry about getting too much xp :) I think you could also use splash mage

^ No I said the sum of the sequence from one to level minus one that means 1 to 98

So you would do (1 + 300*2^(1/7)) (cut off decimals) + (2 + 300*2^(2/7)) (cut off decimals) + (3 + 300*2^(3/7) (cut off decimals) + ... + (98 + 300*2^(98/7) (cut off decimals)

Im trying to contact you via pm

E=MC^2

aribiterspar3.png

Epic xp potential

[hide]

Wanna have a record day?

The Set up:

4) Dungeoneering:

5) Summoning:

The Record Day:

[/hide]

I just did these calculations for the fun of it. I realize that no one will ever do this nor ever come close. It would take probably around 2 years of play time just to set up such a day.[hide]

Wow theres a max zeal?

Suiciding in soul wars keeps up your activity so you dont have to worry about getting too much xp :) I think you could also use splash mage

Goodluck with collecting 63k blue charms while only training combat at SW :angry:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

E=MC^2

umad?

datothermath.jpg

A13d.png

Agility is easy in comparison to runecrafting and 1.5x as fast if you use ba horn in good teams. Another factor is that the runecrafting record will be harder to beat, if I did agility Jebrim would probably just spend 6 months at brimhaven beating it because he is the best at agility in the game.

L

If you used Karamja Gloves 4 and were aiming for the best Agility Xp/hr while there, then yes. However, if your only goal was to maximise the amount of stored Xp, it'd be far better to half afk it in between tickets and to take off the gloves between tickets as well. This would give you about 26k Xp in tickets and about 4k Xp in obstacles per hour. It's possible to store about 160m Agility Xp, but it'd take a very long time (about 7k hours).

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim